From Tyro to Lothario Pt. 04

Story Info
Helping neighbour proves rewarding.
6.4k words
4.53
5.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Casiguapo
Casiguapo
13 Followers

This story follows the sexual activities of Michael, a young university student in Melbourne, Australia. It stands alone but is enhanced if the reader starts with Part 1 which deals with the valuable educational intervention provided by his girlfriend's mother, while the second covers the consequential erotic couplings. The third reports the provocative behavior of Michael's younger sister.

Links are in my profile.

****

"You remember, Bridie - the olive-skinned lady whose husband is in Afghanistan with Allie's father?" asked Michael's mother as she was preparing the evening meal. Thinking briefly, Michael recalled meeting her at the local supermarket on a couple of occasions when he was fulfilling his duty as his mother's bag carrier. An attractive, solidly built lady, she was probably around 30, at least 15 years younger than his mother. He seemed to remember that she had a couple of children at primary school, and worked part-time.

"What about her?'

"I met her this morning at the supermarket. She was complaining about the difficulty of getting a plumber to fix a leaking tap. I told her that it was the sort of handyman job you were good at. I think she's a bit lost with her husband away for such long periods, so I said I'd see if you can help. She lives a couple of blocks away in Station Street."

"OK, I can go round tomorrow morning before my midday class. Why don't you tell her I'll be there about 10."

No.36 Station Street proved to be a single fronted terrace house with a small garden area at the front given privacy by head-high brick walls on the three sides adjoining the front verandah. Michael unlatched the solid wooden front gate and walked towards the front door where the bell was prominently marked. Suddenly he felt himself tripping on a brick which was forced up and out of alignment by a tree root. Staggering forward he made an embarrassingly inelegant arrival at the front door, just saving himself from falling headlong. Simultaneously, Bridie, hearing his arrival, opened the door. He just saved himself from falling into her arms. Both were disconcerted, but Bridie recovered first.

"I'm so sorry about the path. I know it's a bit of a hazard, but we're so used to it, it doesn't bother us."

"No, it was my fault, I should have watched my feet."

Apologies concluded, she surprised Michael by leaning forward and kissed him on the cheek. Her thick dark hair had a pleasant smell which reminded him of cinnamon. Taking his arm she led him down the passage to the bathroom where a sink tap was dribbling, leaving a rust coloured stain. She was wearing a polo shirt and shorts, making her look like one of the short and solid international tennis players. Not really the type he preferred, thought Michael, but still pretty easy on the eye.

"I'll need to turn the water off, so where's the main?' She led him back to a corner of the front garden where the meter and main valve were installed. As he leaned down to turn off the tap he felt her pressing lightly against his side. It made him wonder if she was missing the companionship of another adult. Her manner was slightly flirtatious, more like a fellow student than one of his mother's friends. The master valve closed, they returned to the bathroom where she sat on the end of the bath while he replaced the tap washer. Michael felt vaguely uncomfortable as she seemed on the verge of invading his personal space.

She was obviously keen to talk and was interested to learn of his impression of university, explaining that as a girl from the country she never had seriously considered attending a university, in part because the nuns at her Catholic secondary school had made it plain that in their view the proper role for women was to work for a while until a suitable marriageable man came along. Raising children was the woman's prescribed role. They had imparted a strict moral code, which stressed the importance of keeping oneself nice. In their view boys were only interested in one thing - to get into girls' panties - so it was the responsibility of all properly brought up girls to keep control - kissing was acceptable, if you really liked the boy, but anything more risked the slippery slope to sin. Of course, some of the older girls said that you could let boys touch you as long as you kept all your clothes on, but they were generally considered a bit 'fast'.

When her husband, Russell, made it plain he was interested in her, she was flattered by his attention. Not only was he good looking, but he came from a well-off farming family. As the relationship became more passionate she found it increasingly hard to resist their mutual sexual urges.

"It wasn't a grand passion for me, but I was struggling to control my hormones. I couldn't help feeling that my body was desperate to have sex. As a Catholic, I knew sex outside marriage was a sin and anyway, if I gave in, everyone would know I'd become a cheap slut, so I agreed to marry him. In fact, it hasn't been too bad, the sex was pretty good, at least at first,and we have two great kids. He's a good father, but it is hard with him away on his overseas posting."

By this time Michael was wondering if he was listening to a replay of a 1990s daytime tell-all TV show excerpt, as Bridie's marital issues were not really his business. Fortunately Bridie, noticing he was finishing the job and packing up his tools, offered him a cup of tea. Sitting at the lounge room table, Michael could see a school photographs of her two children on the side desk beside the Dell computer. From their uniforms it was obvious that they were students at the same local primary school as he had attended many years earlier.

"How do your kids find North Fitzroy Primary?" Michael asked."I went there with my sister about 10 years ago." He explained that he had really enjoyed his time at the school. From Bridie's comments he was interested to learn that two of the teachers, whose efforts in retrospect he had really appreciated, were still teaching there.

When he had finished his tea Bridie invited him to see the rest of the house. In the main bedroom he was struck by the two Vladimir Tretchikoff prints which he recognised from a number of 1960s interior design books. One showed an inscrutable Chinese girl in a gold blouse, who had an indefinable air of eroticism, while the other was a dark haired woman with naked shoulders, and a come-hither look. He could see that both pictures were reflected in the mirrored doors of the built in wardrobe opposite. He imagined that for those in the double bed, the two ladies would appear looking down from both sides as interested observers of any romantic activities.

Seeing Michael studying the pictures Bridie explained, "Those are Michael's fantasy ladies. I think he would have preferred someone more exotic than me, but you have to take what you can get in a country town. I suspect the sight of them turns him on when he's feeling in the mood for sex." Michael sensed a feeling of disappointment, but didn't feel confident enough to make any comment.

Suddenly she took a deep breath as though she had made a serious decision. "Look," she blurted, " I need some advice!" Opening out the bottom drawer of the small chest of drawers on the left side of the double bed, she pulled out a tattered folder. " I found this when I was cleaning up some of Russell's old boxes. What should I do with it? It makes me sick to look at the pictures. Do you think Russell needs some psychological treatment?"

Taken aback by her vehemence, Michael opened the folder and leafed through it. To his surprise, it was full of erotic pictures, which ranged from from old sex magazine beaver shots, to couples or threesomes copulating, and with a few examples of tit-fucking and oral sex. There were also some entertaining cartoons, probably very risque at the time.

"These are pretty tame by today's standards," Michael said. "There's vastly more explicit stuff on the internet. Maybe 15 or 20 years' ago Russell and his mates used this to turn them on."

Seeing that Bridie was taken aback by his dismissal of the pictures as trivial stuff, he added, "Look, I'll show you on the computer on the desk over there. You'll soon see what I mean."

She pulled up a chair beside him as he entered her log-in code, and opened a popular porn site. "See, there's much more explicit stuff on the net nowadays. No one buys sex magazines - there's so much more for free on the internet." At a whim he clicked on a MILF website, where he was struck by the picture of a woman with a close resemblance to Bridie, although 15 -20 years older. She was wearing a tight white T shirt, and a short red skirt. He opened the clip. After a few moments the woman in the video was stroking the front of the young man's shorts, the bulge clearly growing from her encouragement. He could see that Bridie was almost transfixed. When the woman kneeled down to take the young man's cock in her mouth, she gasped.

" That's disgusting! Surely there are laws agaist pornography."

"Not these days. You can find just about anything on the net." To illustrate, Michael switched to a sidebar which listed more than 20 topics. Bridie studied them with amazement.

" I don't even know what some of them mean - what's fisting and shemales?" Too embarrassed to discuss such topics, Michael clicked back onto the MILF page where the young man was now vigorously licking the woman's clit while he slid two fingers deep into her open vulva. As they watched the woman pulled his head up to her lips, demanding that he fuck her. Bridie seemed to be almost in a trance, quivering with anticipation as the woman seized his penis and guided it into her.

Michael suddenly realised that time had got away. "Sorry, Bridie, I've got to head off to class now, so I need to move along. Do you want to continue watching or should I close this site and add it to bookmarks?'

"Close it please. That's really vile stuff. I can't believe people want to watch it. It's really wicked."

Michael did as requested but he could sense that the brief period of viewing had stirred up Bridie's emotions. He doubted that she would be able to resist watching the rest of the clip.

"What do I owe you?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it, after all we're neighbours. What I could do is fix the bricks on the path for you - it's really a safety issue. It just requires some new pavers to replace the protruding bricks. I could come back on Friday, say about 11:30?"

"That would be fantastic. I'd really appreciate it." She gave him a firm hug and another kiss on the cheek. Michael was coming to appreciate her touchy-feely manner. Somewhat distracted by her touch, he almost forgot to turn the water main on again.

****

Friday proved clear and sunny. After being greeted by Bridie he got to work. Removing the misaligned bricks proved slower than he expected. The midday sun was causing him to sweat heavily. Bridie came out with a glass of cold water. He sat down for a brief rest. As she squatted down in front of him with her knees parted to hand him the glass, he couldn't help but see straight up under her short red skirt along her smooth brown thighs to her wispy blue panties. With a shock he remembered that the MILF in the video clip had been wearing a red skirt and white T shirt, very similar to Bridie's current attire. The thought registered immediately between his legs. Bridie suddenly realised the direction of his gaze, and blushed. Standing up quickly, she added, "Sorry, I didn't mean to distract you. I'll let you get on with it."

Replacing the bricks with pavers did not take much longer. He swept up the sand he had used to ensure the path was level, and packed up his tools. Bridie came out to admire the finished product. "That's really great, but you're dripping with sweat. Why don't you have a shower, and I'll get you one of Russell's shirts to wear in the meantime?'

Refusing to take no for an answer she took his arm, leading him to the bathroom. "You start the shower, and I'll get a shirt."

Michael was enjoying the refreshing warm water when he saw the bathroom door open. Bridie poked her head in, but avoiding looking at his naked body. "Here's the shirt. I've got you a decent sized towel, too. Join me for a sandwich in the kitchen when you're decent."

It wasn't until she closed the door that Michael realised she could easily have seen him in all his naked glory just by looking at his reflection in the mirror above the basin. He enjoyed the lunch, finding Bridie easy to talk to. When they finished, she stood up to clear the plates, but before collecting them, stepped behind him and, with her waist lightly touching the back of his head, smoothed the fabric of the shirt across his shoulders. Michael felt a jolt of sexual tension at her touch, but couldn't believe she had meant anything erotic by the gesture.

"You look good in this, the colour suits you." Michael enjoyed her touch as she continued, " You said $50 would cover everything. Come with me, my handbag's beside the bed."

She took his arm and led him to the bedroom, where she extracted a $50 note from her purse. Turning to Michael she slipped the note into his trouser pocket, inadvertently brushing across his already tumescent cock. Simultaneously with his involuntary twitch, she reached up and put her arms around his neck, pulling his body against hers in a hug. "I'm really grateful for the jobs you've done," she added, then on the spur of the moment gave him a firm kiss on the mouth. Michael reacted instinctively, thrusting his tongue in her welcoming mouth and massaging the two globes of her behind as he pulled her sex aganst his groin. Both were clearly enjoying the contact, but when Michael moved his right hand to cup her breast, Bridie reacted, pushing him away.

"No, stop - this is wrong!" she panted."You mustn't touch me, I'm a good girl." She turned around, bending over with her hands on the bedside table, panting, trying to catch her breath. Now fully aroused, Michael stepped behind her, pressing his groin against her backside. He reached around to fondle both her breasts.

"No, please, don't. I want you to stop," she murmured but Michael could feel her pushing back against his groin with a wriggling motion. After a few seconds he managed to slide both hands up under her T-shirt to reach her breasts. A moment later he had lifted her bra up and over them, giving his fingers access to the stiff nubbs of her nipples.

"Please, stop," she repeated putting her hands over his as he pulled her nipples. Straightening up, she turned her head over her shoulder to kiss him hungrily. It was clear to Michael that while her mind might have wanted him to stop, her body was demanding that he continue. She did not resist as he slid his right hand down her belly and wriggled it under the waist of her skirt. Venturing lower he could feel the soft fuzz of her pubic hair at the same time as he encountered the elasticised top of her panties. Her felt her hand reach behind her to cup his genitals. Emboldened by her response, he continued to push downwards, soon feeling the spreading wet gash of her labia. She groaned as he slipped a finger into her wet tunnel. Slipping a second finger into her, he began to massage her clit.

" Please, " she said, " Don't. ..stop... It's wrong," but he wasn't sure whether she was actually encouraging him, or just talking to herself. Suddenly she turned around, kissed him avariciously and pressed him backwards until he collapsed onto the double bed. In an instant she was all over him, rubbing her hand up and down his groin, and thrusting her tongue down his throat. It was all too much for Michael. Rolling her onto her back he pulled up her T shirt and began biting and sucking her nipples while his hands pulled her short skirt up to her waist. Pulling the gusset of her panties he began to finger her vulva, as she groaned in pleasure.

"Yes, yes!" she said raising her hips to buck against his intruding fingers."Get inside me," she demanded. Michael needed no further invitation. Pulling his pants down to his knees, he felt her hand seize his penis and direct it straight into her wet and welcoming vulva. It was as warm and tight as he could hope. Her legs locked behind him, pulling him forcefully inside her. He could feel her fingers clawing his lower back as she thrust her hips up against him. In response he bit her neck, and squeezed the globes of her backside. They thrust and grunted in unison like rutting animals, but within a few seconds Bridie's orgasm hit her.

" Oh, God, Jesus Christ," she shouted, biting and scratching Michael. "I'm coming, you dirty bastard!"

Michael lasted a minute or two longer before exploding deep in her. They lay together recovering their breaths. Bridie looked at them tangled together in the wardrobe mirror.

"Anyone would think I've been raped," she said, focusing on at their torn and twisted clothing. The comment really riled Michael. "Don't play the victim," he said, "You were so keen I would have had to beat you off with a stick. Don't tell me I forced you to do anything."

"You were naughty. I told you several times to stop, but you didn't."

"What nonsense - I was paying attention to what your body wanted, and that was SEX. Maybe your Catholic conscience was giving you a hard time, but I'm more interested in what your body wants."

After the initial orgasm he had continued to stroke her clit. It was obvious that her body was demanding a further encounter. "Take your clothes off," he insisted. She tried to demur but her physical response to his finger was too strong. Once both completely naked, Michael spread her legs, and began licking her clitoris. Lubricating a finger with her juices, he slid it up and down her perineum strip, circling around her tight brown anus.

With her hands on either side of his head she held his mouth against her vulva as she came again, bucking her hips while her juices squirted. After a moment to recover, she dragged his head up across her breasts to kiss him. "Get inside me!" she demanded.

"No, ask me to fuck you."

"I can't say that - it's dirty and wicked. I don't want to go to Hell"

Michael continued to stroke around her clit. Sliding two fingers inside he crooked his fingers upwards searching for her G spot. She groaned with pleasure. "If you want it, ask for it," he demanded.

Clearly Bridie was facing a mental battle. She rolled her head from side to side, then took a deep breath.

"OK, you win. Please fuck me ," she said in a quavering voice.

"No, say as if you really mean it. Tell me you want my cock in your cunt, fucking you hard."

"You're a wicked, evil bastard, you know," she almost spat, but then, sighing in resignation, took another deep breath and continued, "Fuck me, please. I want your big cock in my cunt."

Michael immediately obliged as she directed his cock into her slippery wet channel. Her labia were engorged, pink, wet and shiny with her juices. Talking dirty had clearly added to her enjoyment. "Fuck me hard, give me yor big cock, fuck me," she kept muttering.

After a couple minutes of rhythmic fucking, Michael pulled her body against his and rolled himself over, leaving Bridie on top.

"Your turn to fuck me like a cowgirl."

Clearly Bridie was unused to the position, but soon settled comfortably, rising up and down on her knees while Michael teased her nipples with one hand while the other stroked her clit. He noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off their reflection in the wardrobe mirror, fascinated by the sight of her cunt sliding up and down his hard cock with her labia looking as though they formed a mouth trying to swallow it.

"Maybe we should make a video!" he joked.

"God no, I'd die." He realised that perhaps she had taken him seriously, not surprisingly perhaps with all the talk of teenage sex-texting. She leaned forward to kiss him. "You didn't really mean it, did you? But I love to see your cock going in and out of my cunt. It's sooo wicked! "

Casiguapo
Casiguapo
13 Followers
12