From Vanilla to Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
A brief first session for Nate leaves him helpless.
4.9k words
4.34
9.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling was pointless, so for the past while Nate had resigned himself to just lay his head on the stone floor. After Sandra had locked the door, he started his time with some voracious twisting and contortion of his body to try and get his fingers on the locks holding the chains in place on his cuffs. It was Friday night and on the list of things to do, being chained naked and alone on a stone floor was pretty far down the list. Granted his Friday nights weren't that exciting because he was still new to the city, but it should be his choice to waste his time or not.

Eventually, he realized that all he could do was lay there and wait for her to come back. He should be at the gym right now, or he should be making something to eat, or watching Netflix. No, his time was being spent waiting. He wanted to rage and pound his fist or something, but he couldn't even do that.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed. Time was such a relative thing and now that he couldn't occupy himself with something, he was sure that less time was passing than what he thought. He lifted his head at the sound of footsteps, but after a moment, he realized that they were from the floor above him. Everything was so muffled in the cell.

Shifting from his stomach to his sides wasn't an improvement for comfort. He had tried that a while ago, but it only provided a short term respite before some other part of him started to hurt. Plus being on his side meant that his splayed legs made his package utterly vulnerable and exposed and it was still subtly throbbing from the electric torture that Sandra had used on him to get his PIN number.

As he lay there in the dark, his sense of touch had been heightened and he was keenly aware of all of the bondage implements that were holding him in place. The cuffs on his wrists and ankles had forced his limbs to conform to their shape, so there was a steady pressure from the edges of the cuffs to maintain that shape. The gag made his jaw hurt and the pool of saliva on the floor was rather gross by this point. Even the buckle of the gag was starting to dig into the back of his head. The collar that held him chained to the wall was solid and metallic with a small lock that would bounce against the device when he re-positioned himself. The straps on the short spreader bar that held his knees apart at an obscene distance still prickled his skin as they dug into his lower thighs. Sandra hadn't been gentle when she forced that thing on and she hadn't re-positioned it before she left him trapped in this prison cell. The worst item though was the dildo still pressing into his ass. Its position ensured due to the double wrapping of metallic straps that confined and constricted his balls and the base of his cock. No matter how he moved, that particular item remained embedded and unrelenting.

Quiet footsteps were coming down the steps and approaching the other side of the door. The sound was more pronounced than the last time Sandra had opened his cell door and as the door swung open, he could see why.

The light spilled into his cell and he squinted against it to see her silhouetted. She was wearing 4 inch heeled boots that ran up to just above her knees. She had changed as she had mentioned previously and as his eyes adjusted to the light, he was treated with a visual delight beyond what he could have imagined. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Above her boots he could see the beautiful bare skin of her thighs before they disappeared under a short leather flared skirt. The skirt was held in place by a belt with a couple of implements attached to it, a bull whip, a riding crop, another pair of handcuffs, what looked like a taser and that dreaded remote control that would deliver pain to his groin if she chose.

Her torso was covered with a corset that squeezed her already narrow waist even tighter and pushed up her modest bust into two lovely amply sized mounds. Both hands were covered in black elbow length gloves, but above the cuffs the bare skin of her arms and shoulders contrasted with the dark colours of her outfit.

"Did you miss me?" she laughed at her silly rhetorical question as she stepped towards Nate's prone body. She pulled out his phone and quickly snapped several photos of Nate in his trussed up state.

"I've made some changes to your phone. First, I've added Esper and a super user account with a different password to your phone. It allows me to remote control your phone and use it as if it was in my own hand. I've switched your bank account, social media accounts and email account to use my email account as the recovery and confirmation account, so if you or anyone tries to change the existing passwords, or if you try to delete any of your accounts, I can deny it. Finally, I've loaded Mobi365 Pro onto your phone so I can track your position and record everything you say. This will allow me to see exactly where you are at all times, and it has a power-down override that will prevent you from shutting it off," she stated matter-of-factly as she strode from one end of his cell to the other. She was so close to him that all he could really see was the bottom half of her boots that were hiding those beautiful calves.

"Over the course of the next 24 hours, we'll collect some fun pictures and movie clips that we'll prime to have loaded to your social media accounts. That way, if you do anything that is out of line, or if you try to alert the authorities, it will be a single click from my phone to have "you" post your bondage photos to Facebook, Instagram, and email," she strode back again and tugged the chain that connected him to the wall.

"But don't worry. If you're a good slave this weekend, then you will have plenty of fun. I know I will, whether you obey or not," she laughed softly again.

"Now then, since you know the situation, it's time to try granting you a little mobility, yes? Remember, if you try anything, you will regret it," she said as she crouched down in front of him. As her bum reached her heels, her skirt rose up enough that he could see the red thong bikini bottom that was hiding her tight pussy from view. The curves of which were tantalizingly close to his face. However, with his arms pinned he could not touch and with his mouth gagged, he could not say anything.

She pulled a ring of keys off of her belt and flipped to a key before reaching forward to his cuffs. In 4 short clicks, each lock had been removed and his wrists and ankles were disconnected from the chains holding them to each other. He moaned audibly as he unfolded them and gently rubbed the edges of the cuffs where they had been digging in. He reached up towards his gag before pausing and looking over at her.

"Yes, you may remove the gag, slave."

He lowered his eyes as he continued to reach up and start unbuckling the gag. For some reason he was wondering why he had been demoted from pet to slave. Not that it mattered, he wasn't a slave and Sandra was just acting. Right? As he removed the gag, his hand brushed the collar locked around his neck.

She watched him touch his collar. "You can remove that spreader bar now as well. I don't think I'll have to force your legs apart any more, yes?" She punctuated the statement by touching the remote control that control is shocker.

"Yes Miss Sandra," Nate replied as his hands moved to his knees and proceeded to dismantle the straps holding the bar between his legs.

When he was done, she continued, "Good, if you need to pee, the toilet is there." She motioned to a small toilet in the cell. "Let me know when you are finished."

Nate nodded and shuffled over to the toilet. His leash went taut just as he was close enough. He proceeded to relieve himself while still exercising his wrists. He finished and walked away from the toilet. The chain on his collar went taut as the limits of his freedom was reached. He stood there, naked and aching for a moment before speaking up. "I'm done Miss Sandra"

"Oh just in time. I have this ready for you," she replied as she held up the end of a length of chain. He couldn't see where it was attached to because of how long it was. Sandra quickly strode over to him and reached for his right wrist. The end of the chain had a little lock on it that she clicked closed to the loop on his cuff.

"Now then, I can release your neck leash," She reached up with a ring of keys to his neck and expertly unlocked the lock that was holding his collar to the chain tether attached to the wall. She walked back into the main room while Nate shuffled to the doorway of his cell and stopped. Before he could figure out what predicament he was in, she clicked a switch on the wall panel and a motor started reeling in the chain. It was pretty easy to see that the other end of the chain was attached to his cuff.

Like a lamb to the slaughter, Nate stood there and waited for his slowly approaching demise to be fully realized. Eventually, the chain straightened out and then began lifting into the air, with the end points of his wrist and the pulley attached to the ceiling. As the chain became more and more straight, he had no choice but to shuffle towards the motor and let his arm be lifted up. Finally, he was standing directly beneath the pulley as the motor continued to wind the chain and lift his arm over his head. The winding continued and Nate had no choice but to lift onto his tip toes to prevent his cuff from digging into his wrist.

Just as it was about to really bite into his skin and lift him off of the floor, the motor stopped. Sandra smiled as he was now pinned to the ceiling while totally naked. "Let's get a good look at you now, shall we?"

She pulled her riding crop off of her belt and walked leisurely towards him. She began circling around behind him when she suddenly flicked the crop across his ass. The reverberating smack was followed with a sudden pain where it had landed. Nate jerked instinctively, but with his arm cuffed to the ceiling, he was not afforded much freedom to react.

Sandra continued to slowly circle Nate's helpless body, dragging her riding crop over his skin as she went. Periodically, she would lift the crop and smack it back down on some meaty part of his body. "Very nice, very very nice. Not much hair on you, hmm? Except for those points," she said as she motioned towards his arm pit and crotch. She arrived back around in front of him and teased his right nipple with the tip of the riding crop for moment before dragging it down over his skin towards his junk. "We'll get that corrected next week."

She used the tip of the crop to tickle the end of his dick before using the crop to lift his balls."These. These are mine now. Ok? You just carry them around for me, understand?" she punctuated her possessive statement by flicking the crop lightly onto his balls. Lightly for her, but with their protruding predicament, the pain was exceptionally high. Nate yelped instinctively and used his left hand which was still free to bat the crop away from his junk.

Sandra stepped back, indignant. "Excuse me! Did you just swat at my crop? You did not have permission to do that, slave." she lifted up the remote control and flicked on the electricity. Immediately, the current pumped through his groin as he lurched to try and buckle over. The cuff dug into his wrist and prevented him from his instinct. The electrical current also forced his dick fully erect.

"Oh my god! You like the cock shocker! Look at that!" Sandra exclaimed as she ran the tip of the crop up and down Nate's stiff shaft. She smacked the crop on the tip of his dick. The pain was immediate, but it didn't drown out the pain of the electricity. "You dirty little pain slut! This is fantastic! I have to get some pictures of this to show my girlfriends."

She walked to the table and put down her crop while the electricity continued to surge through his scrotum and dick. "Please don't," whispered Nate in between raspy breaths.

"I have to! You don't understand how rare this is! Keep your left hand away or I will have to punish you further," She turned back around with his phone in one hand and the crop in the other. She took a few pictures and then smacked his dick 5 times rapidly. Each smack caused it to bounce around, but despite the pain, it remained standing proud and erect. She then proceeded to smack the crop onto his pressured balls. This time, he screamed aloud with each smack because the pain was just too much.

"Ow ow ow ow! Please! Ow!"

She laughed as she stood up straight and finally deactivated the cock shocker. His penis quickly softened and he felt relieved though his groin area continued to throb from the recent torment.

"It's like an on off switch," she mumbled as she clicked it back on. Reliably, his dick pumped erect and when she clicked it off, it softened.

"Does it feel good, slave" she asked as he teetered in his bonds.

"No Miss Sandra. It hurts very much when you turn it on. Please don't."

"Huh, it really looks like you like it. Well, no matter, I suppose if you don't, then it's even more ironic. If I choose to ride you, all I have to do is switch this on and I have an instant pole," she stated as she waved the remote control in her hand.

She paused and looked at it in her hand for a moment before she put it on the table. "I suppose we have lots of time for that later. Right now, it's time for you to get some exercise." She smiled as she walked over to the wall where a number of implements dangled from various hooks. She place the crop on one hook and then picked up a long slender whip and turned around.

"Time for you to do some dancing," she said. "Don't you dare touch this with your hand or I will string it up too and leave you like this until morning."

She stood in front of him and unfurled the whip with a flick of her wrist. It was long and thick close to her hand, but tapered very thin at the tip. She swished it back and forth a few times before she finally flipped it back and then lightly snapped it forward. The whip flipped forward and wrapped around his body with the tip smacking on his lower abdomen with a smack. Nate instinctively jerked back causing the cuff to dig in as he moved his footing away from the pain. "ouch!"

She immediately pulled it back and flicked it at him again. This time, the tip smacked just above his junk causing him to immediately shuffle a few inches away and then reluctantly back again due to the tension in his arm. Another flick, this time the lash landed across his stomach. He turned away to alleviate the pain from that area just in time for the whip to wrap around smack across his bubble butt. "Oooh, that was a good one. Good choice, slave! Your backside definitely needs some stripes."

She laughed as she continued flinging the whip against his body. He twisted, writhed and turned with each smack for about 7 or 8 strikes when he suddenly was unable to keep his left arm at bay and he started putting it in the way of the whip. It didn't really help much because the tip would still land on a part of his body, but it did anger Sandra.

"What did I say? What did I say, slave?" She paused with her hands on her lovely hips. "You need your exercise and protesting with that pesky arm is simply not acceptable."

She coiled up the whip and lashed it to her belt as she moved to the motor controller and lowered the cable. The whirring of the motor was welcomed by Nate as he was finally able to stand on his feet instead of his tip toes and the cuff stopped digging into his right wrist.

He barely had a moment to catch his breath before Miss Sandra approached him with a second length of chain. She clipped it to his free cuff prompting him to pull it away from her.

"Excuse me?!" she looked at him appalled. She unfastened a short two pronged fork of some sort and jabbed it into his stomach and clicked it on. This time electricity coursed into his body where the prongs dug into his belly. The effect was immediate, causing him to clench and close his eyes against the discomfort. "aaaagh..." She picked up his free wrist and quickly clipped it to the same tether.

With both arms secure, she stepped back, "Well then. Did we learn a valuable lesson here today, pet?" She looked at him. Nate was still panting from the stress of electricity pumping into his stomach. His two second pause was too long for her.

"Well you bought yourself a world of unpleasantness, slave," she said as she clicked the motor controller and brought Nate's arms up above his head. Nate snapped out of his pain induced self pity session as the cuffs started forcing him onto his tip toes again.

"Oh no... oh, ow ow ow." Nate cried and squirmed as the cuffs sunk in and lifted his whole body off of the floor. They were thankfully shaped to distribute the weight evenly across his wrist area, but the pressure was intense, combined with the tension in his shoulders all worked to make it difficult to breathe. He shifted and kicked his legs to try and find some relief just as the next lash knifed across his ass.

"oooh!"

Sandra didn't wait for him to reset or prepare for the next one. She simply pulled back the whip and let fly he next lash. The lashes came swiftly and cut into Nate's white skin causing waves of pain to rush through him.

He squirmed and kicked his legs vigorously with each lash. It was no use. The restraints had no give and Miss Sandra had no mercy. The lashes continued to rain down on his body. His cries and grunts were met with sadistic laughter and humiliating comments. The lashes blurred together. The tip of the whip would lash his ass, his legs, his back, his stomach and twice, the lash came right across his balls. Those ones elicited the loudest cries from Nate and the loudest laughter from Sandra. His legs helplessly frog kicked and his dick flopped and bounced lewdly much to Sandra's delight.

It was several minutes later when the lashes finally stopped. Nate's legs still lazily cycled through the air in preparation for the next strike and with the futile hopes of reaching ground to alleviate the strain on his arms. His skin was beading with sweat and he was noticeably panting from the physical effort. Slowly he continued to rotate, dangling like a piece of meat until Miss Sandra came into view. She had one hand on her hip and the other holding the motor controller. The whip had been placed on the table.

"I suppose that's enough exercise for today. Besides, I do have guests coming over tonight, so we'll have to continue our session tomorrow morning," she said as she dramatically clicked the motor and had it lower Nate until his feet reached the floor. The motor hadn't gone very far before it stopped. "You do still owe for your disobedience. Now I don't want to be a cruel bitch, but I have do what I say I'm going to do, so..."

She put down the controller and picked up the cattle prod and a spreader bar. "I shouldn't have to say it, but I expect there to be no kicking."

Nate nodded. She stepped forward and motioned for Nate's left leg to be lifted up to her. She cupped his heel and snapped one of the spreader's cuffs around his ankle. She dropped it and waved to his right ankle. "Next one, slave."

Compliantly, he lifted his leg up to her grasp. It took very little effort on her part to snap the other cuff on and drop his foot. The sudden release dislodged his standing foot and forced it out to the width of the spreader bar. The additional distance forced him back on to his tip toes.

Sandra walked back to the table and traded the cattle prod for the motor controller. With a click the motor wheeled out some slack and he was able to stand on flat feet once more.

"Better?"

"Yes Miss Sandra."

"Good. Now then. As you have requested, you will be staying like this for the evening," she smiled as her eyes ran up and down his restrained body. pink and red stripes wrapping around him, his legs fixed apart and his wrists pulled skyward. "It's a good look for you."

12