From Waist to Feet on a Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, these are our last books and the last, highest shelf."

I knew that I had to let go of her thighs and go for the books. Meanwhile, Sally reached the last step carefully. I gave her books. Sally started putting them on the shelf, and I could see her beautiful legs in sexy black leather boots just below her knees.

Without waiting any longer, I embraced her calves and began lovingly kissing the shafts of her boots, which probably surprised Sally a little:

"Oh! I didn't know you would have the courage to kiss my boots."

"I could ... just ... kiss ... them ... for hours," I said, embracing my every word with a loud kiss.

"So, I did the right thing that I didn't take off my boots?"

"Yes ... you... did ... honey."

"But you know it's dangerous to stand so high on the ladder in boots with such high heels?" she joked.

"I know, honey, and that's why I'd like to make it up for you by kissing your beautiful legs."

"Oh yes! Kiss! Kiss my sexy black boots!"

I started kissing them passionately over the entire length of the shafts, starting at the knees and ending at her feet. Of course, as part of her belaying, I kept her legs all the time, even though Sally kept her hands on the ladder.

"Are you attracted to me when you see me in my boots?"

"Yes, I am so horny.."

"Keep kissing please. Wait, I will turn my face to you to see you kiss them."

Sally turned cautiously 180 degrees, and from that moment on I didn't stop kissing even when I turned to Sally.

"Are you excited by the sight of my legs in them?"

"Yes. I've been getting a hard-on since I came to the library today and when I saw you in them."

"Are you a fetishist?"

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry. I know you can say now that I'm a pervert."

"Oh come on. Everyone has some weaknesses. If you enjoy kissing my legs in leather boots, then be my guest, I personally don't mind."

"Thank you. You are a wonderful woman."

I continued kissing, but this time from the front. We haven't talked to each other for a while. All I could hear was my loud kisses. The silence was broken by Sally's whisper, which sounded like an order.

"Yes ... kiss! ... Kiss your lady's boots."

There was silence again for a moment, which Sally broke again.

"I assume leather skirts and stockings are ... also your fetish, right?"

"Yes, they are."

"Is there anything else I could wear for you and excite you?"

"Oh ... I don't know how to say it."

"Well, feel free. We've been through so much today."

"I don't know if you wear them."

"Them?"

"I mean ... I meant ... leather gloves."

I looked up and saw Sally smiling at me, surprised by my confession.

"Leather gloves?"

"Oh ... I'm sorry," I replied confused.

"You really don't have to apologize. Would you like to see me in leather gloves?"

"Why? Do you have them with you today?"

"Oh, how impatient. Well ... let's say ... maybe ... I have ... so ... if you ask me nicely ... who knows."

Sally put her both palms ready to kiss them in my face, waiting for me to kiss them. Holding her legs all the time, I brought my face close to her palms and placed tender kisses on them, which showed that she was satisfied with Sally.

"Good. Go to my desk. My purse is there. Open it and take the gloves out of it. I will wait here for you. I will not go down the ladder."

"Just be careful not to fall because you are at the highest level."

"Don't worry. I can handle it. Run quickly for gloves. I want you to see me in them."

I ran quickly to her desk. My heart was pounding. I wondered what they would be like. Length, style, color. I ran to her purse and opened it. Inside, on the very top, on other things, lay long black gloves. I took them out gently from the purse.

I put them on my hand. They reached almost to my elbow. They were made of thin leather, unlined. I put them on my face and smelled the leather. Then I put them on my swollen penis and began to rub it with them. My pleasant sensations were interrupted by Sally's nice voice coming from the next room.

"Have you found the gloves!?"

"Yes, I have! I'm coming to you!"

I rubbed my penis with Sally's gloves again and ran to her. When I was by her side, I handed her the gloves, grabbed my hands by her boots and kissed them tenderly. Sally put one of her gloves over my shoulder, lifting my chin with her index finger, she turned to me, smiling:

"Let me use your arm. Just be careful and stand up straight so that the glove does not slip off it."

"Okay, I'll be careful not to let it fall," then I looked down shyly and humbly down, looking at her boots again.

Sally raised my chin again. This time she did it with all her palm clenched into a fist in which she was holding her glove. Sally asked me, looking down at me and smiling:

"Why are you hiding your eyes? Would you not like to see your lady put on the gloves on her palms?" then gently ran the glove over my nose to make me smell the tasteful skin.

"I'd love to, I'm just a little embarassing."

Sally laughed softly.

"Are you embarrassed? After what we've experienced on this ladder? I don't think it's necessary. Look, because I know you want it."

"Oh, thank you Sally," I said, then took her palm in which she was holding her glove, put it to my lips and started kissing it.

"No, no, not now my dear," Sally said, gently pushing my face away from her palm, waging her forefinger and gently slapping me with her glove. "Not yet. Don't kiss yet. Only when I put on my glove you will be able to kiss your lady's hand. Now look and admire. This opportunity may not happen to you anymore.

"You can keep caressing my boots again when I put on my gloves."

Sally looked down at me smiling and very slowly began to put the left glove on her palm. There was complete silence in the room. Only the soft hum of the put glove was heard. Sally put the glove on just before my face so I could have a good view. I felt the touch of leather on my face. The glove entered quite tightly, as if its size was a bit too small.

"It puts on tight," I said, drowning out the silence.

"Yes it is. I like when they are closely matched. These are my favorites from my entire collection. I see you like them too," said Sally, pulling on her sexy glove. Then, when she put it to the end, she put her palm under my nose. "Yes, and now kiss it! Kiss your lady's glove."

I started lovingly kissing Sally's leather palm, caressing her boots all the time. Sally took the second glove from my shoulder and began to put it on her right hand in a similar way as she did with the first.

"Has any woman ever blow you while wearing gloves?" Sally asked, pulling on her other glove.

"No," I replied, surprised by this question.

"Then get ready for a blowjob today."

"I love these spicy and vulgar words spoken from your lips."

In gratitude, I started kissing her gloved palms. After a few moments of this kissing, Sally came down the ladder. She came down to the level where her tits were at the level of my face. She stood so close to me that she almost touched me with her boobs.

She had a long white pearl necklace around her neck. One loop of this necklace strapped her neck tightly and the other, much longer, hung freely on her boobs. She touched my cheek with her fingers and stroked it.

"You are a charming man," she said.

I took her gloved palm, stroking my cheek, and put its inside to my lips, saying nothing. I kissed her palm several times. Seeing my excitement - my cock was ready for action - she asked:

"Would you like to see my body?"

"I want nothing more," I replied quickly.

She came down the stairs, pulling her skirt slightly up.

"The door is already locked," she said, reassuring my fears. "Come with me," she added taking my hand.

I followed her while watching her swing her hips encouragingly. She opened the door of the room where the ladies had a social room. There was a lounge suit with a table, as well as wardrobes and bookcases. Sally sat on the couch and said:

"Sit next to me," she pointed to the seat next to her.

I sat down. My cock was still trying to break through my pants, which was clearly visible. She looked at it and massaging my crotch with a gloved hand, smiling, she added:

"But it must be tight there."

I embraced her neck, touching her bare shoulder, and said:

"It would be very sexy if you yourself would free him from this bondage."

I put my arms around her waist, kissing her lips. They were soft and had a sweet lipstick taste. We kissed for a long time. Her tongue penetrated my lips deeply, vibrating at the same time. I felt her fingers struggling to unzip the zipper and button in my pants, but the jeans I was wearing were too tight to do it in the sitting position. Breaking the kiss, she said:

"With great pleasure I will release it from captivity, but you must get up, then I will have easy access to your manhood."

Obediently I got up and stood before her. This time, she quickly unzipped what was needed and slipped my pants down to my ankles. I tossed them aside, and Sally quickly unbuttoned my shirt. When I was throwing it off my shoulders, she slipped her leather hands under the elastic band of the briefs, and with a firm motion slid them down. My cock finally freed and jumped out straight up in front of her eyes. She took it in her hand and said:

"But it is beautiful."

Her palms in black leather gloves, embracing my cock and starting blowjob, gave an extremely exciting view. I looked at her. She was smiling flirtatiously at me.

"Now it's your turn. I'll suck you a little and you take care of me," she added.

Assisting her blowjob, I started sticking my cock into her sweet mouth. I leaned over her and wanting to remove her blouse, I turned to her:

"Wait a second. I know you like the blowjob, but take it out of your mouth for a moment, because I'd like to take your blouse off. Then I'll put it on again."

"Mhhhm," Sally replied, having her mouth full all the time.

Sally, without pulling my cock out of her mouth, made a few more moves with her hand, sucking, then with a loud slurping she took it out and licking her lips and smiling whispered to me:

"Hurry up. You know that it's not healthy so abruptly stop fucking, and especially the blowjob."

Taking her blouse from below, I quickly took it over her head. Then I immediately tried to put my sticking cock back in her mouth so that she continued to blow while it was still hard. Unfortunately, I missed the goal, because instead of her lips I hit her nose, which was confirmed by us laughing.

"Ooops. A small collision," I said and gently grabbed Sally's hair with my left hand, tilting her head back slightly, and took my cock to my right hand, pointing it to her lips. "Hey, don't run away from it. Come on, take it back to your mouth," I said, making a firm push in her mouth. After a while everything returned to normal and you could hear a quiet "mhhhm" from her mouth.

The corset she mentioned earlier turned out to be an extremely sexy outfit. Glistening, slippery to the touch, black material tightly wrapped around her waist. Stripes of transparent fabric were sewn in on both sides, through which her shapely hips were visible. The corset ended below the waist with long garters to black stockings.

The bottom hem was finished with a frill of transparent lace imitating a skirt. Big, drooping breasts were only covered with a transparent muslin bra on narrow straps. She was extremely attractive. Sally was very busy sucking my cock. I leaned over her shoulders to free her bust, commenting accordingly:

"Come on, show your boobs."

I touched her bare shoulders and gently slid the bra straps off them. Sally paused for a moment, she quickly extended her arms from her bra straps, and I could slide her bra down. Free breasts showed up in all their glory.

Sally went back to blowjob and I took care of her boobs. I began to massage them intensively. She had already heavily enlarged nipples. Sally got up after a moment, implying that it was the turn of her skirt to take off. I unfastened the button and the zipper and slid it down. Stylon, thin and shiny panties in light pink, quite a large size, coquettishly pulled on the garters.

Slightly parted full thighs allowed to see that on both sides of the thin strip of panties in the crotch the locks of black hair protrude. I knelt in front of her and started kissing her pussy through her panties. While kissing, I put my hand under her panties in the warm thicket of damp hair.

She guessed what I wanted. She lay down on the couch, put her legs in stockings and boots on my back, gloved hands put into the thicket of my hair, and I knelt in front of her and kissed her pussy. After a while, I wanted to kiss her pussy, but not through her panties, so I decided to act:

"Well, up your bottom! It's time to take your panties off!"

Lying on the couch, Sally lifted her hips. I grabbed her panties and with firm motions began to pull them from her ass. After a while I managed to slide them off. Sally straightened her legs upright, so I could take them off completely. Feeling her parting her legs I decided to see her treasure.

Kneeling all the time between her legs, I could see the fingers of both gloved hands stretched the lips of her large pussy, revealing a pink, damp interior, surrounded by dark hair. The vibrations of my tongue in her hot interior caused her body to contract and loud moaning. I didn't stop. Her swollen clitoris asked for caresses.

I took her lips and pulled lightly, which every time caused a loud sigh. I put one hand under her buttocks, slightly lifting them, and put the wet finger of the other inside. She gave in eagerly, swinging her hips slightly. Her pussy turned out to be quite a big hole. Spreading her thighs she whispered:

"Go ahead, put more."

I didn't let her wait. First a second, third finger then slowly slipped all fingers of my hand all the way beyond the ankles. She flexed, punching her pussy on my hand even deeper and shouted loudly with pleasure. For me it was the moment when the tension reached its zenith. I felt a rising tension in my lower abdomen, not holding back any longer, I suggested quietly:

"Come on, let's fuck a little bit. Get my cock in your cunt."

"Quick, lie down!" she answered raising her head.

She gave me room on the couch, standing up. I lay down on my back, watching her stand up and move her leg in the boot above me, directing her pussy at my cock. She slipped it on and tossed her breasts back throwing her head back. Her smooth motions made her big boobs bouncing. She fucked me hard, galloping like a jockey.

After a while I heard her scream of pleasure and felt the weight of her body on my chest and kisses on my body. We lay there resting for a while. After a while she said:

"You are wonderful, you almost cum."

"Did I accidentally hurt you? You screamed like that," I worried.

"Not silly. They were screams of my pleasure," she replied, laughing, "It's delicious, but it's not over."

She stood up and clicking loudly the heels of her boots, stood on the floor. She stood there in her sexy corset with exposed boobs. The thin, transparent miniskirt was short enough to reveal her pussy. The wide, exposed hips and thighs nicely parted, were very feminine.

Lace of stockings reaching up to the middle of her thighs strongly cut into their shapes. She still had her high boots on high heels. Seeing that I was watching her boldly and curiously, she raised her gloved hands up, joining them above her head, which gave her a bit of slenderness and asked:

"Do I still attract you?"

"Yes, you are very sexy," I replied.

She went to the couch and, putting one leg on it, ran her palm over her wet pussy.

"You did great," she said, "Will we start again? Aren't you tired?"

"Let's start, I really want it," I replied.

She took my hand. I got up from the couch and stood in front of her. She touched me with her breasts and stomach, we started to kiss. After a few minutes of caressing, my cock was ready for action again. Sally knelt on the floor and took it in her mouth. At the same time with her hand she took my testicles and gently massaged them. It was so extremely pleasant that in a short time I felt a great excitement again.

I took her by the arms and we lay down next to each other. After a moment of caressing, the librarian sat on my face and lay down on me and grasped my cock with her mouth. She began to suck it intensively. Her big ass was set out towards my eyes. It was really big. Between her separated thighs, parted pussy petals, hairy, were visible.

I moved my head in that direction and licked her pussy. The caresses she used to tease my dick quickly led to full erection. I was ready to ejaculate and she continued her fun.

"I'll cum soon," I said in a breathless voice.

"No, you can't," she answered, by stopping sucking. "You still have to do something for me, baby," she added.

She lay down in the middle of the couch, legs spread out on the couch. I knelt on the couch above her, resting my hands right next to her head, seeing how strongly her legs flexed in the knees up. She grabbed my erect cock and gently introduced it to her pussy. It was quite cramped at first, but only for a moment.

She put her legs in her boots around me, pressing them hard, as if inviting me to a solid fucking. She didn't have to invite me twice. I started working immediately and started to definitely fuck her hard. She embraced my back with her gloved hands. We approached our lips and started kissing passionately.

The sound of sex was heard in the room. My body bangs against Sally's body, the couch creaks, our purrs, loud kisses. After a while, I got my lips away her and kept asking her, panting:

"So? ... How do you feel? ... Good? ..."

"Oh ... wonderful baby ... you fuck wonderful babe ..." Sally replied panting.

"From the moment ... when I saw you for the first time ... I wanted to fuck with you ... ever since ... I've always been getting a hard-on ... when I see you ..."

"Oh ... yes ... I love how vulgar you talk to me ..."

"You will ... have to ... get used to ..."

"Oh ... get used to? ... ... What, honey?"

"Oh ... yes ... from today ... your sex life will be deeply ... changed ... from today ... you will be fucked by me regularly ... from today ... my horny and hard cock ... will be systematically ... fuck ... your ... wet ... hairy ... cunt ... "

"Oh ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck my pussy hard ... please don't stop ..."

"Oh ... yes ... at least once a week I will fuck you like a wild male ... you will be my whore ... you will dress in your fucking stockings ... boots ... and gloves ..."

"Oh ... yes ... you'll kiss my boots and gloves ..."

"Oh ... yes ... with wild pleasure ..."

"Yes ... and then I will suck you with my gloves ..."

"Yes ... and then there will be a hard fucking ..."

"Oh ... yes ... honey ... fuck me hard now ... don't stop please ... I'll just cum ... aaah ..."

I started to fuck her even harder. After some of my hard pushes, Sally flexed and raised her hips as a sign that she had cum. I cuddled up to her and started kissing her without pulling the cock out of her pussy yet, which was stiff all the time. After a few kisses, I raised my head and asked her:

"And how was it, honey?"

"Oh, wonderful! You fuck wonderfully! And how are you? Have you cum?"

"Well, not yet."

"Come on, I will blow you with my gloves."

"No. Maybe another time. I'd like to fuck your tits and then cum on them."

"Then come quickly."

I took the cock out of her pussy and sat top of her, putting the cock between her big boobs. Sally grabbed her left tit with her left palm and I, grabbed her right tit with my left palm. Then each of us covered the partner's palm, which touched her tits with free palm. We tightened the cock tightly between the boobs and I started to rub.