Front and Back

Story Info
A woman's body is used by two men.
3.5k words
4.52
45.7k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing naked in a large room. I'm wearing 4" spike heels, which are red. My wrists are tied behind my back. The room is cool, and a breeze washes over my hard nipples. My long dark hair falls down my back almost to my waist. I am facing an ornate door in an otherwise empty room. There is light coming from somewhere behind me. I hear nothing except my own breathing.

I have been here for maybe ten minutes. A few hours ago, a large sum of money was deposited in my bank account. In return, my body belongs to those who bought me. For two hours I will be available to be used in whatever manner my benefactors see fit. The transaction was all done online, and there are safeguards, but I have no idea what is in store for me. A small shiver ripples through my naked body.

Suddenly a man appears to my right. He is young, somewhere in his early twenties, with close-cropped hair and a muscular body. He is shirtless and barefoot, clad only in jeans. His eyes look me up and down. I hope he likes what he sees, and I shiver again. He moves around behind me and unties my wrists.

"Clasp your hands behind your head", he says. I obey. He moves to the door and opens it.

"Let's go", he says. I follow him through the door, and the adrenaline begins to course through my body.

I move through the door into another room. It is dim, with no obvious light source other than candles which are burning along the walls. In the center of the room is a large wooden frame, maybe eight feet high and five feet wide. There are ropes attached at each corner with cuffs attached to their ends. It is immediately apparent where I will be, and my breath catches. On the far side of the frame stands another man. He is naked, with a lean, chiseled body and long hair. He is older, maybe in his early thirties, with a short beard and brown eyes which bore into me. His cock is not hard yet, but it is clearly large and thick. There is a table next to the man with many implements displayed. There are various vibrators, dildos of all sizes, tubes of lubricants, nipple clamps and, most alarmingly, a flogger. I have no doubt I will experience them all. My mind is afraid, but my body is excited, and a trickle of fluid leaks out of my pussy and down my leg.

The mans' eyes stare at my body, and I see his cock twitch. I try to suppress a smile, but the man notices my reaction anyway. My hands are still clasped behind my head, forcing my breasts forward and up. His gaze stays fixed on my nipples and he, too, suppresses a smile.

"Stand in the frame", he says. Hesitantly I obey.

"You are not to speak unless you are spoken to. Do you understand?" I nod.

"Stretch your arms above you and to the sides." Again I do what he says. I tremble as my fear increases.

The man reaches up and secures my wrists to the cuffs at the end of the ropes. It is not uncomfortable, but my arms are stretched straight.

"Spread your legs." Reluctantly I move my feet apart. He notices my hesitation and picks up the flogger.

"Farther", he growls. I move my legs further apart, and he puts the flogger down. He bends and secures my ankles to the cuffs at the bottom of the frame. I am stretched in the shape of an X but still comfortable. Then the man activates a mechanism on the side of the frame which pulls all four ropes tight to the corners. Suddenly my body is stretched taut, and I can move nothing except my head. I am fully exposed and vulnerable, and my body belongs to the men in the room.

For a short while nothing happens. I notice a mirror on the far wall and stare at the reflection of my body stretched tight in the frame. I look at myself and swallow. There is no sound in the room except for my own breathing. I shudder again as I wait.

Then I feel hands caressing my legs. The man in jeans has moved behind me and runs his hands along my left leg. He starts at my ankle and slowly moves up, past my knee, trailing his fingers along the inside of my thigh before stopping just short of my pussy. He does the same with my right leg. His touch is soft, almost loving, and my fear recedes slightly. His hands move away after awhile.

The naked man in front of me is watching intently. He hasn't touched me yet, but he will. I glance at him briefly, then cast my eyes away. In spite of my fear, my body longs for his touch. As if reading my mind, he reaches forward and touches my breasts. His hands move in slow circles, softly caressing the skin around my nipples. This seems to last forever, though in reality probably less than a minute, and I sigh at the touch as I close my eyes. Then his fingers grasp first one nipple, then the other, and he plays with them, rolling them between his fingers and thumbs and lightly touching the tips. I start to sigh again until he suddenly pinches them, and I cry out in pain. I open my eyes and plead silently for him to stop, but he continues to squeeze and pull them away from my body. He finally lets go, but my nipples continue to ache. They have never been so hard and sensitive as they are now.

The ache begins to subside, but then the man reaches for the nipple clamps and I gasp in fear. They are clover clamps, designed to tighten on the nipples when pulled. They are connected by a short chain. The man puts one clamp on my right nipple, and the short sudden pain shoots through me to my pussy. Then he clamps the left nipple, and there is even more pain. Tears form in my eyes as I gasp. Then he picks up the chain in the center and puts it in my mouth, causing more agony in my breasts as the clamps pull my nipples up.

"Don't let the chain go until I say, or you will be punished." I look at the flogger and moan, keeping the chain between my teeth.

I focus on the chain until I feel hands on my ass. The man behind me is caressing my cheeks, slowly, almost languorously, the same way he touched my legs. His fingers move over my skin, then one forefinger probes for my tight hole and brushes the outside of it. I shiver again, almost dropping the chain but catching myself in time. The mans' hands continue their exploration of my ass, then I feel his cock rubbing slowly in my crack. He has lost the jeans, and now I am bound in a room with two naked men. I focus on the chain as I try and control my fear.

I watch as the man in front of me reaches for a tube of lubricant and hands it to the man behind me. I hear him open the tube, and then I feel him pull my cheeks apart and slowly insert a forefinger into my hole. He moves his finger slowly in circles, probing deeper with each motion. I clench my ass involuntarily but then try and consciously relax. My breathing is quick and shallow. I feel the cool liquid in my hole as I close my eyes and focus on the chain and the lubricant. I know what will be next, and sure enough I hear the man in front hand something to the man behind me. Suddenly a long, thin dildo is pushed into me, slowly at first, but then farther and deeper. The dildo finally stops its journey as a feeling of fullness spreads through my ass.

My pussy hasn't been touched yet, but much to my dismay, I realize that I am already very wet as juices drip down both of my thighs. I open my eyes and look at the man in front of me, and involuntarily push my hips forward. His cock is semi-erect, and he notices my movement. He takes the egg vibrator off the table, then quickly pushes it up into my vagina. I hold my breath and his gaze. Without taking his eyes off me he reaches for the small remote and grins. I try and brace for what comes next.

I think I'm prepared, but when he pushes the button, the intensity of the vibrations catches me by surprise. My mouth opens in a gasp and I lose control of the chain. My eyes open in alarm as the man instantly tugs on the chain. It is hard to focus between the pain in my nipples and the pleasure in my pussy. Then he picks up the flogger, taps it in his hand twice, and before I can get ready he flashes it hard across my stomach. New pain erupts, and I can't concentrate on the vibrations in my pussy. I plead silently with my eyes, but he is looking at my body instead. He flicks the flogger three quick times on the tender flesh of my right thigh, and I cry out in anguish. He does the same on my left thigh, even harder, and I moan. He pauses and looks me in the eyes again, and I think the punishment is over. But his eyes narrow, and then I feel the sharpest pain I have ever felt on my clit. I fight to stay conscious as my gaze wanders to my reflection in the mirror across the room. I can see the red marks on my stomach and thighs, and tears fill my eyes.

The man looks intently at me, and I think I notice his eyes flick downward. I move my gaze down to his cock, which is now hard, erect and huge. My eyes move back to his face, and he nods slightly to the man in back of me. Before I know it, he has reached around from behind and put a blindfold over my eyes. Everything goes dark as my other senses become more enhanced. I wait, barely breathing, and hear the man in front thumb the remote. Two clicks, and the vibrations in my pussy intensify. The waves of pleasure move through my body as the pain recedes, and I am pushed toward a building orgasm.

I am acutely aware of the sensations in my body. The sharp pain in my nipples has become a dull ache. My ass has accommodated the dildo thrust deep into my hole. I focus on my throbbing pussy. I start to tremble again, not out of fear, but out of need. My lips part and my breathing becomes shallow and rapid. I am getting close.

And then the vibrations stop. I groan. I undulate in my bonds and push my hips forward again, this time deliberately. The vibrations start again, increasing my need, and I move as much as I can while squeezing my pussy on the egg. Then they stop. I realize I am being edged, brought to the brink of orgasm but not allowed to cum. This continues for what seems like forever, and my stretched muscles begin to quiver. I don't think I can take anymore. I am desperate to cum.

Suddenly I sense the man in front of me close to my face. I barely have time to react to his presence before his lips meet mine and his tongue pushes into my mouth. My tongue pushes back, tentatively at first, then with increasing frenzy. The kiss is deep and long, and for a moment I forget about my wanton pussy and concentrate on the feelings from the kiss. Then his thumb is on my clit. It is the first time my clit has been touched, and instantly I push into his hand. He makes slow circles for a while, and then brushes my bud up and down. Then slow circles again. I feel my orgasm building quickly, but then he pinches my clit and I am once again prevented from cumming. I hover on the brink while he continues to kiss me hard and passionately.

His mouth finally moves away, and then his thumb. I wait, and the orgasm once again recedes. And this his mouth is on my pussy. He kisses my lips softly, first one side, then the other. He blows softly on my folds and my clit. I sigh audibly. He pushes his tongue into my pussy, probing and licking, and pushes the egg vibrator even further into me. I arch my back and moan. He withdraws his tongue and proceeds to lick my clit up and down in long, slow movements, from my opening to the hood and back. I undulate my hips in an effort to get more contact. Then his tongue traces slow, lazy circles around my sensitive bud. All my attention is focused on my throbbing clit. His tongue continues to dance, and my body vibrates with the sensations of pleasure I feel. The orgasm builds inexorably, and I start to pant. I am close, so very close. Oh god, oh god...

"Please", I whisper. "Please let me cum."

I am instantly horrified at my mistake. His mouth withdraws, there is an unbearable moment when nothing happens, and then my ass explodes in pain. The man behind me is flogging me as hard as he can, first one cheek, then the other. I cry out in agony, and I lose count of how many blows I receive. My ass is on fire. The flogging finally stops, but my relief is short-lived as the man in front of me yanks hard on the chain connecting the clamps on my nipples. The pain is sudden and sharp, and I cry out again. He continues to pull, stretching my sensitive nipples as far as they can go. I think that I can endure no more when he yanks again and the clamps are pulled off. The blood rushes back to my nipples and I realize I have never endured such agonizing pain. Tears fill my eyes behind the blindfold and I whimper uncontrollably.

The man in front of me waits for a moment, then he reaches up into my pussy and pulls out the vibrating egg. I barely have time to process the feeling of not having anything in my vagina before I feel the tip of something at my entrance. It lingers there, and I brace myself for what I know is coming. The dildo is pushed into me, slowly and inexorably, and I begin to realize how large it is. I'm not sure I can take any more when it is pushed even further. It fills me completely. Both of my holes are filled, and I can feel the dildos almost touching each other inside my body. The sensation is intense, almost overwhelming, and I whimper again.

The man in front of me starts to move the dildo in my pussy in and out. The dildo moves from my entrance all the way to my cervix, then back, in a slow, languorous rhythm. The sensations in my pussy are impossible to ignore. The man increases the speed of his strokes, and I feel the orgasm approaching again. Two dildos are fucking me at the same time, and my breathing becomes uneven. The tension in my body builds, stronger than before, and I am once again nearing the edge. The man pushes the dildo all the way in and stops. I wait, trembling, then suddenly I hear the buzz of the Hitachi. It barely touches my clit, but I reach a new level of sensation. He moves the vibrator in slow circles around my clit, and I moan loudly and start to pant. I am dimly aware of his face close to mine, and then he pushes the Hitachi hard on my clit and whispers in my ear.

"Cum for us."

I scream. The orgasm explodes through my body, and I see stars in spite of the blindfold. My body shakes and spasms uncontrollably in the frame. The man keeps the vibrator on my clit and I continue to scream as the orgasm goes on and on. There is no thought, only sensation and feeling, intense and powerful. I spasm and twitch and moan in my bonds. It is by far the strongest orgasm of my life.

I slowly come back to myself. The man continues to move the Hitachi on my overly sensitive clit. First up and down, then side-to-side, then in lazy circles. I feel myself approaching the edge again, and my body shakes. He stops, only to continue in a faster rhythm. The vibrator has me in a frenzy. He circles hard and fast around my clit, and I cum again. The orgasm is short and sharp and bright, and I pant and moan. He does not move the vibrator away, and I cum a third time. The waves of pleasure ripple through my body, one after the other, until I am spent.

Then the man behind me removes the dildo from my ass. No sooner do I start to remember what it is like without it when I feel the head of his cock at my slippery hole. He pushes into me, slowly, an inch at a time. His cock is thicker than the dildo, and I hold my breath as I wonder if I can take all of him. When I feel his balls on my ass I know that he is fully inside of me. I try and relax my ass around him and start to breathe again.

He thrusts in and out at a measured pace. He reaches around and fondles my breasts, roughly pinching and pulling on my nipples. I am focusing on these new sensations when the man in front of me removes the dildo from my pussy. Again I feel emptiness, and it is easier to focus on the cock in my ass and the hands on my breasts. Until I feel the Hitachi again, moving over my still sensitive clit. My empty pussy is sopping wet, and I can feel the juices pour down my legs. The pace of the Hitachi increases, along with the thrusting in my ass. I feel the approach of still another orgasm. The shivering and shaking of my body begins again, and the stimulation on my clit and in my ass builds to a frenzy. I am again overwhelmed with sensation, and I tremble and jerk and cry out and cum, hard. The orgasm shoots through my body in waves. I am overwhelmed until, finally, I slump, exhausted, in my bonds.

My mind swims back to rational thought as the orgasm fades. I become aware that the vibrator has been removed from my clit. The man behind me is still thrusting into my ass and fondling my breasts, but I can almost think straight. Then I feel the tip of a cock at the entrance to my pussy. I am still so wet that the man in front of me has no trouble pushing into me, which he does. His cock is huge and thick. Both my holes are filled with cocks separated only by the thin membrane in my body. For a moment they are still, and I experience only the fullness of being filled completely. Then the man in front reaches around and puts his hands on my ass, pulling me to him. He slowly starts pumping, and the man behind me also moves in me. They thrust in alternate rhythms, first into my pussy, then into my ass. My breathing becomes ragged. Then the men coordinate their thrusts, pulling out and pushing in at the same time, slowly at first, then harder and faster. I pant and moan and start to convulse again. I am tied naked, spread, helpless and vulnerable, and I am being fucked by two men.

And then the orgasm rockets through me and I scream and jerk and spasm in my bonds and the cocks keep thrusting as I continue cumming and I scream again and pant and moan and feel the jism shoot deep into my body in both my holes and I continue to thrash and shake and I am pure pleasure and ecstasy without thought and the orgasm goes on and on until I pass out.

When I come to, the cocks are still inside me. I whimper as I remember what just happened. Then the man behind me removes the blindfold, and I blink in the dim light. The man in front moves close to my face and grins.

"There's still one hour left."