Front Leg Across

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first cums, both were still hugely amped. Repositioned for tribbing, Each gazed unabashedly at the other while grinding their damp playgrounds together. Kal's big clit poked between Ursula's labia.

They're right, I'm terrible, thought Ursula. A sexual tourist. I could move on any time. But...maybe I love them?

Pleasure centers finally got to full exertion, and in time allowed even these young, energetic partners to slump away.

Before long, upper halves aligned, to embrace and kiss, and enjoy the feel and look of otherness.

"Queer hag," murmured Kal.

"Honky," Ursula returned.

The shared bliss lasted for a while, until Kal's grip on Ursula's back expressed a little too much of their testosterone.

"Would it be wrong," said Ursula, "for me to think of us as a couple?"

Kal shrugged. "In the moment, we can be that. I'm not looking for anyone else right now."

"In a while, I might be going out of town, with my parents. My grandmother seems to be planning some project about my family's sex lives. Would you be interested in joining me? I think that might knock everything off balance, in a good way."

"So I have to represent something?" said Kal sourly. "I can't just live my own life, waffling about staying this way, or going butchier?"

"No is always an option," said Ursula, but a bit impatiently.

Kal flexed their mouth to make the lips even thinner, and kissed Ursula. "Keep me informed. Who knows what my mood will be?"

***

Against a black background, five rectangles were arranged, each showing a woman's face.

"First thing," said Simone, her rectangle taking on a yellow outline. "Let's all use first names. Saying 'Mom' or 'Gram' will only be confusing."

"Very well, Daughter," said Darla.

"I'm going to get a headache real soon, Darla, if people don't cooperate. Next thing, Jessie and Darla, do you feel up to spending some time away from home? A few hours? You won't have to travel more than a few miles. And there are some things we could do while you're at home."

"I better be," said Jessie, clear-eyed and quick on the uptake. "After being a vaccine pincushion, I should get something out of it."

Darla said, "So far, assisted living gives us exactly what we want. Free time and no chores."

"Great," Simone hurried on. "Here's what I'd like us to do. It's a documentary about our lives, and how we defied social conventions to become body-free and sex-positive, each generation helping the next, and with the involvement of our lovers. I'd do sit-down interviews with you. Dennis would pretend like he's interviewing me, but I'll already have what I want to say worked out. We'd incorporate our visual archives, as appropriate. I intend to pitch this to the big adult sites where I've done some work. What do you think of this so far?"

"Marvelous!" said Jessie, clapping her bony hands. "Simone, you should definitely use what I've been sending you."

"I'll see if I can work it in, Jessie. Anybody else?"

"Oh, I'm in," said Darla. "How many hours can you take?"

"You'll have to trust me to edit down to the best stuff. How about my descendants?"

Ursula's smile showed mischief. "I'll do it, if it isn't as boring as you're describing."

"There'll be stuff that isn't boring, but I'll tell you that later," said Simone testily. "First, can we all agree on the boring part?"

"Yes, Simone," said Merrill in a monotone. "I'll be very boring for you."

As the others laughed, Simone snapped, "Fine! Laugh while you can, my pretties. For a site to buy into this, we'll also need some original content. Worth showing on an adult site!"

To Simone's gratification, the others shut up.

"I want all five of us to get together for a photo shoot. Like Jessie and Walt did in the camera club days, but with video taken of the whole thing. There'll be five still cameras, period-appropriate, showing the developments that made secret nude photography possible. Jessie and Darla, would you...be willing to bare all?"

"Absolutely!" said Darla with a laugh. "Men who ogle you kids should see what you'll be like at the end of the road."

"Which is magnificent," said Jessie regally.

"Good," said Simone. "I've been exercising like a maniac for a month, but I'll keep it up, because I'm making Dennis do it too."

Merrill said, "You're serious about this?"

"You have a problem?" Simone returned.

Merrill arrived at a small smile. "Actually, no. Ursula, is that nasty enough for you?"

"Oh yeah! You go, Gran! Uh, Simone."

"Now that's the nude passion I was hoping for," said Simone in relief. "Merrill, you're the dancer. Will you choreograph our progression through the photo shoot?"

"Yes I will! And I assure Ursula that it will be uplifting, and in-your-face."

"Mom, uh, Merrill," said Ursula, "are you maybe liking this too much?"

"Work that out offline," said Simone. "I want to time this to July 14, which is, if you can believe this, National Nude Day. I'll try to get some of it streamed live. Plenty of promo for the indie content we still have out there. We should get good coin, split equally."

"Real money?" asked Darla.

"Well duh, Darla, I don't do crypto."

"Who will be in your camera club?" asked Jessie, with a serious look.

"Haven't worked that out yet," said Simone quickly. "Anyway, I'll start the pitch process and get back to you."

Simone then clicked Leave Meeting, and the others had no reason not to do the same.

***

Simone got a voice call five minutes later.

"What is it, Merrill?"

"Who is in the camera club?"

"Just let me take care of that."

"Do you really expect that our men will do that?"

"Doesn't it fit perfectly? Walt took pictures of Jessie. Even in his wheelchair, he still has good hand-eye coordination. We all just re-enact what we did when we wanted to take naughty pictures. Once the men show up, everybody will just go along with it."

"Mom, haven't you seen the creepy part of this?"

Simone sneered. "Think of the line of work we're in! We get naked, people watch."

"People, sure, but not relatives! Not across generations! Don't you remember how long it took for Walt to look at Darla's nude shoots? And that was with Jessie coaxing and reassuring him. Are you really okay with fathers watching their daughters strip, a few feet away, and taking pictures?"

"I think you're making a big deal about--"

"Oh, wait!" Merrill jolted suddenly, jerking the recliner upright. "Maybe you can't see it. You and Mark...you've never actually patched things up, have you?"

"Not necessary. Darla's happy, that's all that matters."

"Wasn't there visitation?"

"I threw so many tantrums that Mom made him lay off for a while. I made sure it never started again. What the hell does this have--"

"So, think about this. You might have never had a father figure, while you were maturing. The rest of us did. And because of that, there's baggage."

Simone had been pacing in her computer room, irritated.

Now she froze.

She said, "Keep talking."

"Think about it from my perspective. Dennis never lived under the same roof with us, but he was always nearby, always my father, when I needed him. I try not to think about what Dennis would feel, if he sees my dances. He is not the audience I want!"

"Okay...I get that."

"Also, I know what my husband and my daughter think. I am not going to put them through something like this!"

"So who does shoot us?"

"Anybody but relatives. Both on stills and video. Otherwise, this Simone Guerlain Production goes on without me and Ursula."

Simone's headache was almost audible as it propelled the words, "Fine! You win!"

***

Simone got three adult sites interested, and was happy to get them into a bidding war. The winner committed a lot more than Simone had budgeted.

Dennis, knowing what was good for him, moved in to Simone's long-empty nest, and became her aide, gopher, and pleasure unit, on call 24/7. They had already adjusted well to their sex after sixty.

Photo albums, magazines, and various kinds of video were incorporated into narrated text. Interviews were scheduled and recorded, at times and in durations adjusted to the stamina and attention spans of Jessie and Darla.

Even Simone got bored with the boring stuff, and counted down the days to July 14.

On the 12th, Simone moved the operation into a hotel with meeting rooms that could be closed to the public. That same day, Merrill and Cleve arrived, and checked in to a room.

Separately, so did Ursula and Kal.

Most of the 13th went to Simone shooting the interviews of Merrill and Ursula. And to Dennis getting the significant others into a suite, to give the four men an opportunity to come to terms with Kal. That actually went better than Dennis had expected. Kal had experience dealing with a world that didn't know what to do with them. "Whatever I am," Kal told the others, "I'm definitely in total agreement with you. I love beautiful women!" Kal was upbeat and charming, and the men at least appreciated the effort, regardless of whether the comfort level improved.

That evening, Walt and Mark returned home to their wives, who had spent the day resting up. Simone had what amounted to a craft service table brought to the string of suites where everyone else stayed, providing a lavish evening meal for the video pros, as well as the Maternal Line. This was made possible by the advance from the adult site that won the bidding war, but Simone and Dennis still kept a close watch on expenses.

The three younger women dined together, close to the easel holding a foamcore-backed poster. Its image would be the opening shot of the documentary, the cover of every form of the film for sale, and the promotional image to go anywhere and everywhere: Walt's best 1949 color pic of Jessie, full-frontally nude in the forest. The poster also bore the film's title: Five Generations Nude, Sexual, and Happy. If one looked for it on the bottom of the poster, one would learn that this was indeed A Simone Guerlain Production.

"Many people, with modern sensibilities, will be offended," said Simone, "but I think what we're making has value as an historical document. The attitudes from Jessie's day might be cringey now, given what went on in the camera clubs, but I maintain that they had to start that way, to make progress."

"Yeah, progress," said Merrill. "As in, men admitting that they want to see a woman naked is better than men lying about it."

"That was a start," said Simone, voice approaching testiness. "On the way to everyone admitting to their wide variety of desires, and being freed to pursue the ones that cause no harm."

"We keep harping on how society suppressed the exposure of vaginas," said Merrill, "but it's not like society was okay with penises free in the breeze. Some of the suppression of male randiness did work in women's interest. Like browbeating men into staying with their wives, when abandonment would have left the wives, with no property rights, destitute. Even now, while a pussy exposed in public is a shock, a prick exposed in public can be thought of, legitimately, as an assault."

"Me too, time's up," sighed Simone. "Take a wild guess what my workplace was like."

"Is there ever complete agreement on consent?" asked Ursula. "One person will want to do it more than the others. Time spent on sex can be pieces of your life that you'll never get back."

Merrill shaded to parental petulance. "It's a negotiation, like anything that people do together. You assess the pros and cons, and decide if there's a net benefit for you, and how much you value the net benefit to others." She smirked. "If you're with someone you care about, you can usually get something out of a fuck."

Simone chuckled. "And if you don't yet know how to keep your mind occupied during uninspiring sex, you have a lot to learn from your crones. I've sometimes worked out next-day to-do lists while waiting for the guy in my pussy to nut."

***

The start of work on the 14th found Walt, Mark, Dennis, Cleve, and Kal seated in a meeting room, where camera, lights, and backdrop were being set up. Each significant other was going over the own-words texts they would read from a prompter, as their interviews.

Simone and Merrill looked in. "Thanks everybody," said Simone. "Just read what you've written, and do as many takes as Keri asks you to do. It can be a pain, but the best takes will look great."

The interview subjects waved and thumbs-upped and said things like "Okay." Walt guided his wheelchair to a table that held water bottles.

Simone walked up to Mark, who was using a magnifier to look over the already-enlarged text on his tablet.

"Mark," she said quietly, "I know I'm the last to say this, but...welcome back to the family."

He looked up, stunned. He stood, and almost dropped the magnifier.

Simone held out a hand to him.

"Why...thank you so much, Simone!" said Mark, getting both objects to one hand, to free up the hand he offered to his long-estranged daughter.

Looking on, Walt gave them applause. In time, the other significant others joined in.

Simone smiled, but told everyone, "Get to work, all of you! Documentaries don't make themselves."

Simone returned to the doorway, and both women stepped into the hallway. Simone muttered, "They'll be stuck in there at least two hours. Satisfied?"

"Yep," said Merrill smugly. Then she changed the subject. "I didn't know you had that in you."

"Shut up," said Simone, walking briskly down the hall.

"Don't worry, I won't rat you out," said Merrill, trotting to catch up. "Everybody else in the room can do that."

"Shut! Up!"

Laughing, Merrill side-hugged Simone. "Mom, sometimes it's okay to be human."

With what amounted to a rolling side-eye, Simone said, "Until this project is finished, my comfort zone is bitch-on-wheels."

***

In a ballroom on a different floor, Simone did a last check of her makeup. She smoothed her snazzy blue and white dress suit. A monitor on the back wall showed the short canned introduction, already running live on the host site.

The crewperson behind a complex vidcam, for virtual reality headsets, held up a card that read, NOW STREAMING LIVE.

"Welcome to the camera club!" said Simone with a dazzling smile, matching the blazing nimbus of her spiked, two-inch-long hair. "I'm Simone Guerlain, and I've pulled strings to sneak you in! Here you'll see the shutterbugs capture our images in ways that won't let snoops know what's going on."

She presented each still camera in turn. "Here's a Kodak from the post-World War II era. It takes roll film that needs to be advanced manually, and the user must learn arcane terms such as 'F stop.' Also, to develop the pictures of your luscious models, you would have to set up a darkroom in your home. Lots of work and expense, but for a delightful reward!

"Here's a Polaroid from well into the swinging sixties. By developing the film immediately after it received the image, the Polaroid opened a new era for photography that was nobody else's business. Just think of all the shoeboxes still hidden in closets, stuffed with pictures that were fun at the time but later led to second thoughts!

"This strange-looking object is the Sony Mavica. It stood out from early digitals by recording on three-and-half-inch diskettes, a medium that could transfer images to the home computers of the nineties. Another way to keep the images private, but also possibly to move them around, and have them printed.

"Here's a more advanced digital, with both still and video capability, and much sharper resolution. By this time, USB drives and SD cards could receive and transfer much more imagery, bringing us fully into the era of free film.

"And finally, here's a smartphone. No manufacturer paid for the product placement opportunity, so we won't divulge its brand name. We use it in an era in which privacy may not be as important as it was. In fact, sexting has headed us in the opposite direction.

"Each camera here was important to each generation who will pose for the club. Photogs, take your cameras and your seats."

Five men, barely in the vidcam's view, picked up the cameras and sat in a row of chairs facing a white backdrop.

"If you pre-order the full version of Five Generations Nude, Sexual, and Happy, through the link below, you will also receive an assortment of the stills taken by these lucky guys.

"Now, please welcome our models: Jessica Guerlain; her daughter Darla Crandall; her daughter Simone Guerlain; my daughter Merrill Townsend; and her daughter Ursula Townsend."

The photogs, and the video crew, cheered and whistled as the women strolled into the vidcams' focus. They were dressed stylishly, but with only heads and hands uncovered.

Merrill then took charge, arranging the women against the backdrop. Eldest on the left, to youngest on the right. Jessie held her cane, although she might not have needed it.

"First, fully clothed," said Merrill, "in this pose." She faced front, but angled a bit to the left. She raised her left arm behind her, with a model-ish bend to the elbow and spread of the fingers. She put her right hand on her right hip, and extended her right leg to the left.

"Front leg across?" asked Simone with a grin.

"That's right, Mom, the bane of our existence," Merrill declared, "and the frustration of our fans."

The men's cameras made their varied kinds of noise. Simone glanced at the videographers, one fixed and two others moving, getting the recording that mattered most to her.

Soon Merrill said, "Next, strip to underwear. You all got the memo, right?"

"I did, Mom," said Ursula. "I paid for this cosplay crap with your card."

In lacy green bras, shiny gold thongs, satiny black garter belts, purple fishnets, and red heels, the women took the same pose. Jessie and Darla, well aware of how far they were past their primes, smiled just as happily and brashly as their descendants. Simone saw this, and said, "After this session, I will officially surrender to cellulite."

There seemed to be more camera noise this time. Simone's sometime-lover Howie, who'd begged his way into the camera club, made it worse by putting on his paparazzi act, moving around and appealing to the women in fake Italian. Simone finally told him, "One heel goes up your ass. Where would you like the other one?"

"I'll lick it, but later," said Howie, returning to his seat.

"We'll see," said Merrill. "Ladies, we'll next be in the buff, but the same pose."

Simone, having appointed herself as the caregiver, asked Jessie and Darla if they needed a break, or water.

"I'm good," said Darla, happily shedding her dainties. "This is the most energy I've had in quite a while. I might be up for some gentle playtime afterward."

Jessie's smile built slowly. "Just a sip of water, Dear. My flower hasn't had an audience in a long time. I don't want it to get too excited."

As Ursula freed her breasts she said, "These guys get to stay dressed?"

Merrill knew Simone had already set this up. "They sure don't. Gents, you know this is the price of admission. Take it off, or leave the room." Then, like the other women, she turned her back to remove her thong.

Simone, taking the water bottle back from Jessie, said to the men, "But then go back where you were. I don't want any, um, male excitement on the video." She had expected there to be crosstalk and byplay, and enjoyed having had that moment with Howie.

The nude shoot began. Each woman brought in a hand or two to relocate and/or stimulate a breast or two. This got plenty of vocal appreciation, but front legs remained across. Howie said, "Wow, get a load of that complete lack of crotch."