Fruits of Her Devotion [F/F, Trans]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goddess kissed Lyra again; deeper, more ardently. It became a desperate, breathless thing. New lovers satiating a deep hunger that had gnawed at them for too long. They feasted ravenously at each for a long while before Itheia roamed lower. She mouthed at a readily bared neck.

Lyra's throat worked under soft, fervent lips; catching the intimate and erotic heat of her goddess' breath. Her body gave itself fully to the alluring curls of a desirous flame. It consumed her greedily and she welcomed it, already panting by the time Itheia was at her chest.

Claws gently pressed into Lyra's skin as Itheia's hands caressed and squeezed her. She didn't fear them; they would never hurt her. A warm tongue teased, running a slow circle around one of her nipples. It instantly perked and was soon enveloped in the warm, wet cavern of Itheia's mouth.

Lyra trembled as she was sucked and lightly bitten at. She felt a touch at the opposite side of her chest; Itheia's hand fondling her before starting to roll, pinch, and rub the other sensitive bud. Her body arched into such worship, need starting to throb between her legs. She couldn't help it anymore and reached down to stroke herself.

The air grew hot and heady in a way that Lyra had never experienced on her own. Having someone's hands and mouth on her this way made her feel wild.

Itheia's affections moved, trailing kisses down Lyra's abdomen. She looked up, lust deepening the icy blue gaze. To have brought such a look about the goddess was Lyra's greatest pride.

"You have such a beautiful, honest body," Itheia said. Her soft lips brushed Lyra's inner thigh. "I would love to learn all of it."

Lyra shivered. She spoke in a whisper, breathless. "My Lady."

"Itheia," the goddess said, softly but pointed. "Just Itheia."

Her eyes lowered, fixating on Lyra's languid stroking. "May I...?"

"Yes," Lyra said, taking her hand off of herself. "Please, Itheia."

Deep adoration graced Itheia's features as she delved down and dragged her tongue slowly up Lyra's shaft. She did it only once more before taking it in her hand and laving around the sensitive tip. Lyra gasped, her thighs shaking and her toes curling. She tried to speak, but all that came out of her was a series of desperate, whimpering sounds. 'More'; was what she wanted to chant--to beg.

Any lingering, brittle inhibitions left in Lyra shattered as Itheia's mouth started to take her length. The goddess' movement was slow. Like she was savoring. Lyra's head fell back hard against the pillow, a long moan leaving her parted lips.

Her hands went into Itheia's hair and gingerly carded beside the lovely horns. It was soft under her touch, moving with the gentle bob of the goddess' head. Itheia's claws were on Lyra's thighs. The sharp tips formed slight divots in her flesh as those scaled hands kept them spread. A reminder of lethal ability held back in favour of tenderness and care.

Itheia kept up her steady pace for some time before suddenly beginning to moan despite having gone untouched. 'The Ayaeva must be taking hold', Lyra thought, shaking under the added vibrations. Her suspicion was realized as she became aware of a sort of invisible tether to her goddess. Something alive and quivering; an elevated, full-body ecstasy that sent her heart pounding even harder.

The feeling coursed fully through her, undeniably divine. It was a deep, throbbing ardor that found its greatest intensity in her loins. Her hips twitched and her head tossed to the side, sweat sticking the long strands of her hair to her temples.

"Itheia!" Lyra moaned. "Oh, my--Itheia...it's--ahh!"

Words failed her. This pleasure was beyond anything that she could vocalize. She thought she may melt with it, but if it meant melting into Itheia then she didn't care. They could be wax, pooled as one in an indistinguishable swirl and it would be an endless bliss.

Itheia released Lyra then, looking up at her with wet, glistening lips that were parted around her panting breaths. She moved in an almost silent, fluid motion to straddle Lyra's hips. The sight of her, so clearly inundated with excitement, was mesmerizing. Half-lidded but ever-piercing eyes stunned Lyra's breath as the goddess lowered herself.

Wet heat came to rest on Lyra's shaft. Her hands moved on their own accord, an overwhelming desire to touch her goddess puppeteering them. Her fingers descended lightly onto Itheia's skin before she smoothed her palms down and caressed up to rest them high on trembling thighs.

She almost expected Itheia to fade under her touch; to wake from yet another lustful dream, aching and wanting in her bed. But no such disappointment came. The weight of the goddess and the press of her lewdly dripping arousal remained.

Lyra's breath stuttered from her as Itheia began rocking her hips, gliding her wet slit up and down the length pinned beneath her. Each pass was heavenly. Their connection grew slicker by the second, Lyra finding herself dug deeply into the soft lips of Itheia's folds--as close as she could be without being inside her. She jolted, dizzied by that simple thought.

The two women moaned, their combined pleasure growing to a fervid torrent that was set only on engulfing them. Itheia quickened the pace. Her breasts swayed with the motion, glistening with sweat.

"I've always loved your voice," she said. "But to hear it like this...ah--to be the one making you sound this way is..." She trailed off and then smiled, a tease breaking through her otherwise wanton expression. "And I'm certain I've done it before without having to be there. Did you ever make such beautiful noises alone in your room? Whispering my name as you imagined that it was my hand?"

"Itheia!" Lyra cried, averting her eyes, but unable to deny her memories.

The goddess chuckled before a moan overtook her. "So adorable."

She stopped then, earning Lyra's returned gaze. They were pulsing against one another, hot and needing. Itheia raised herself; a clear, slick string keeping them connected. She took Lyra into her hand and started to gently rub her wet, swollen clitoris with the leaking head.

Lyra whimpered, both from the teasing and the anticipation of what she desperately wanted to happen next.

"Are...?" Itheia began, her breathless voice saturated with desire, but careful in tone. "Are you all right with...?"

"I am," Lyra said. "I...I want it...please."

Saying nothing more, Itheia guided Lyra backwards across her slit. She quivered as she briefly teased her entrance with the tip. Slowly, she started to sink; a beautiful, low noise of pleasure escaping around a bitten lower lip.

Lyra saw stars as Itheia's welcoming heat sucked onto her. She could feel it twitching around her, almost beckoning her deeper. Each of her inches became sheathed and everything inside was deliciously wet. Soft, but tight; engorged with lust to hold her fast in that passage.

Itheia stilled only for a moment, sitting indulgently at the hilt. Then she began to rise and drop at a steady pace. Her strokes were short, but she would clench against Lyra with each downward motion, squeezing the turgid shaft.

The Ayaeva's tether held them both under its influence. Lyra's head spun as she experienced not only her own glorious sensations but those of Itheia's as well; the phantom sensation of being filled. Her entrance twitched with it, wild throbs working their way through her and to the sensitive tip buried deeply in her goddess.

"Oh, Lyra," Itheia gasped, reverent. "You're exquisite."

Her wetness at their connection had become excessive. Lyra panted, her eyes fixed there. She was hypnotized by the sight of herself disappearing into Itheia over and over again. The walls holding her quivered and an all-consuming desire to feel Itheia come apart from the inside spread its tendrils over her mind.

A carnal fever took Lyra then and she couldn't stop her hips from wanting to thrash. She gripped Itheia's thighs and began driving herself upwards. Itheia moaned with the increased pace and collapsed onto her. Their lust-glazed eyes met and it took only seconds for their mouths to hungrily seek each other out; sucking, licking, nipping.

The kiss broke as their pleasure boiled to its apex, steaming and sputtering. Lyra wrapped her arms around Itheia and held her as close as she could. Twin hearts beat in unison in the slick press of their chests. The frantic pounding sounded in Lyra's mind until it was almost all she could hear, nearly drowning out their cries.

"Itheia...Itheia! We--I--ahh!"

They had melded. One body or one ecstasy had become indistinguishable from the other. They could scarcely breathe but were too ravenous for release to stop. The fervid clasp that held them was too tight; hot and swelling. They were close. They were going to--.

A tremendous, pulsating heat descending upon them--a divine orgasm washing over Lyra's mortal body. Her hips rose off of the mattress with it, lifting them both as she shook and spent herself. Light flashed in her vision with every shock--a nearly literal shock--of pleasure that radiated from her loins to every extremity as Itheia went wild around her.

They rode their release together and came down from it the same. Lyra fell heavily back onto the mattress, feeling like she was dropping back into her own, separate body as the Ayaeva's effect ebbed away. The burn of strain swiftly settled into her back and legs. She kept holding Itheia, staying inside her--against reason, it was how she wanted to remain forever.

As they wordlessly basked in the shimmer of lingering pleasure, Itheia started placing gentle kisses across Lyra's collarbone, neck, and lower jaw. Warmth spread in Lyra's chest. It was overwhelming; the sexual bliss and the joy that flooded her. She couldn't help a few tears from escaping.

"Shh, it's all right," Itheia said softly, her breath warm on Lyra's skin. "I have you."

"Sorry," Lyra said. "I'm just..,"

"Happy?"

"Yes...simply put."

Itheia raised her head, meeting Lyra's gaze. "I would have you know all the happiness in the world. In whatever way I can bring it to you."

"Then may we lie here for a while?" Lyra asked. "Like this. All I want is to feel you right now."

"Of course," Itheia said. Her lips graced Lyra's before she laid her head down on her chest. She gave a contented sigh. "I can hear your heart...it's lovely."

Lyra settled fully into the softness of the mattress. She traced her fingers up and down Itheia's spine. Her eyes closed, but she did not sleep; her steadied breaths fluttering over Itheia's hair and returning to her the sweet, loving scent of heliotropes.

End

12