Frustrated

Story Info
Rosie eases her frustrations with life.
6.8k words
4.77
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

Frustrated by her limitations, Rosie sat back and contemplated her home. So many little things that had been easy to do before left her defeated. Jobs that would have been done in a flash were now out of reach. She needed someone to cut the grass and put her suitcases up in the loft. She needed someone to empty the high cupboards as she couldn't climb up to them anymore.

She had accepted her mobility issues but found it more challenging to accept the fact that she needed to ask for help. Rosie tried very hard to focus on what she could do rather than what she couldn't. Most of the time, she was stoic. She didn't show her frustrations to others, but in private, they were ever-present. In public, she painted on her smile as well as her makeup.

She was vain, she admitted. It was so important to her to still look like herself. To look as good as she was able to. She was not one of those women who would pop out without makeup or with her hair screwed up into a knot. If she looked better, she felt better. She was also honest enough to admit that despite her physical issues, she still liked to gain an appreciative glance from a gentleman.

Help was hard to find; she certainly wasn't at the stage when she needed a carer; she was only fifty. She could afford a cleaner on her ill health pension for a few hours a week, but they were clear on what they would and would not do. Eventually, her dad, Jim, came up with a solution.

"My friend, Ken, is at a loose end. He will do all those little jobs for you. He will be more than happy to do your garden for you. He owes me a favour or two. I wish that I was up to helping you myself."

Dad wasn't in the best health, but Ken was different. Although in his mid-seventies, he was fit and active. It was hard to believe he was old enough to be her father. He seemed so much younger than her dad.

So, it was soon organised. Ken would come and help Rosie out. He sorted the grass out and quite enjoyed sorting out her loft. He liked things to be organised. She liked that. He was an excellent listener. He let her rattle on. Rosie was grateful for the company, but everything he said showed kindness, empathy, and insight into her feelings.

They were having coffee and cake after he had finished his job one day.

"You know Ken, you know what term I hate? Differently abled. It makes it sound like I can do extra things, like see through walls or fly, not do less!"

"Is that how you see yourself now, Rosie? That you are somehow less than you were before? I think that you are far more now than you ever were. You are strong, resilient, and kind and have a great capacity to love. You are still as lovely as you ever were. I know what I'd do if I were twenty years younger."

"What would you do, Ken?" Rosie asked, suddenly feeling shy; she didn't take compliments well.

"I'd do this," he smiled and kissed her. It wasn't a paternal kiss, yet it was not quite the kiss of a lover. It was a kiss of exploration. He tasted of coffee and the buttery lemon of the cake. The kiss lingered as they held each other. As he pulled away, she could briefly feel his tongue caress her lips before it was gone.

He jumped up, shocked and suddenly anxious to leave. "I'm so sorry; I never meant to; I shouldn't have," he managed to say before he almost ran out of the house.

Rosie was too slow to catch him up, tell him it was OK, and ask him to stay. To ask him to do it again.

Two

Rosie hasn't heard from Ken for a few days. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to talk to him, to reassure him that he didn't have to worry or feel embarrassed about the kiss they had shared. What could she do? She couldn't approach her dad; what would she say?

Ken knocked at the door four days after she had last seen him. He didn't come in.

"I'm here to sort the garage out, like I promised. I won't disturb you," he muttered and was gone with that.

She left it a while before she managed to go outside carrying a drink for him, which was not easy when she needed to use a cane for her balance.

"I've brought you this, Ken."

"Thank you, it's very kind of you. Just leave it on there," he answered, unable to meet her gaze.

"Can you look at me, please, Ken?"

Sighing, he turned and finally looked at Rosie. "I can't; I'm embarrassed and ashamed of myself. An old man like me taking advantage of you."

"You didn't, Ken; it was just a kiss."

"Well, it wasn't just a kiss to me." He mumbled and then continued moving the lawnmower into a better position. It was apparent that the conversation was over.

Rosie quietly returned to the house, watching the garage closely. She wasn't going to let him go without sorting this out. She heard the garage door open, and she tapped on the window. She got to the door, and when she opened it, he was standing there with his cap in his hands.

"Please come in, Ken; I need to sort this out. You've become a good friend, my sounding board, and I trust you. I've got that cake that you like."

They settled at the kitchen table, the kitchen clock ticking, dominating the silence.

"You seem to think you have upset or offended me somehow, Ken. You haven't. I'm very flattered."

"How can you be flattered that an ugly old man like me kissed you."

"You may be old, but you are certainly not ugly, Ken. I think you are attractive. You are strong, and you've got lovely eyes. Cute bottom, too." I smirked.

"You shouldn't have been looking," Ken smiled for the first time that afternoon.

"Well, I have been. I think the problem is that you are embarrassed that you kissed me. There is a simple solution to that."

"Is there?" asked Ken.

"Yes, I'll kiss you like this," Rosie said, leaning forward and gently kissing him. He didn't pull away, but she felt he was nervous to respond. His lips were smooth and soft. She held his face, kissed him a little harder, and touched him relax as he began to return her advances. She opened her lips and began to explore with her tongue, finding his and seeking it out as he held her harder. This was now a kiss with passion. There was nothing paternal about this kiss.

When they finally parted, Rosie could see both shock and pleasure on Ken's face,

"Do you know how long it has been since someone has kissed me like that?" he smiled, "Far too long."

With that, he kissed her cheek and was gone. Rosie sat and touched her cheek where his kiss lingered. She gently stroked her lips and smiled. What was that feeling? It had been so long she almost didn't recognise it. It was desire.

Three

Ken was at Rosie's bright and early the next morning. There was none of the awkwardness of the day before. He looked her in the eye and smiled when she opened the door. In contrast, it was Rosie's turn to be embarrassed; although dressed with her hair done, she hadn't yet put on her makeup.

"Come in; I'm sorry I haven't got my face on yet."

"Don't apologise; you're just as beautiful without it."

"Don't be silly," Rosie giggled, "Go and put the kettle on whilst I make myself presentable."

Feeling brave, Ken wandered into her bedroom with her cup of tea. He had been there before, of course, when helping move some things. This time was different, though. He watched her put on her make-up. He found her beautiful with or without it, but he knew she liked to look her best. He stood in the doorway watching her apply her mascara, her eyes wide, her lips parted in concentration. Finally, she reached for her lipstick.

"I wouldn't bother with that now if I were you. I'll only kiss it off."

Rosie looked at him, smiled and tapped the side of the ottoman that she used as a seat for her dressing table mirror. There was room for two on that seat. Ken quickly joined her and put his arm around her.

"I don't know what this is between us. I don't understand or believe it; if I'm honest, I know I don't want it to stop. You're making me have feelings I thought I wasn't allowed to feel at my age."

Rosie looked at him, "Show me, Ken, show me how you feel."

Ken kissed her, but it was no longer a tentative kiss of exploration. It was a kiss full of passion, of longing, of yearning. He kissed her hard and deep, his tongue searching for hers and teasing it, his lips firm on hers. Emboldened, he slips his hands inside her shirt, his hand against the bare flesh of her upper back. Her skin was warm and soft. He stroked his fingers along her spine as he continued to kiss her.

They sat back to catch their breath, both shocked by the intensity of that kiss and their need for each other. Ken smiled at the look of shock on Rosie's face. He knew now that she wanted him as much as he needed her. His hands reached out again to fall inside her shirt. She was wearing a simple cotton camisole. His hands caressed her breasts; they were large and full. He had admired them from afar for a long time. He had thought about them and dreamt about them, but now he was touching them. He stroked her nipple with his thumb. It was instantly hard, straining at the material for his touch. She moaned a little; it was almost imperceptible, but he heard it. It stirred something for Ken. He shifted on the seat. He was achingly hard, harder than he could remember for many years. He reached for the edge of her camisole. He needed to see her properly now, touch and taste her.

There was a noise in the kitchen, "Anyone home? Where are you, Rosie?"

"It's Mum," said Rosie, hastily pulling up the shoulder of her shirt. "Quick, she can't find us like this. Go and open the top cupboard and get some things out quickly!"

Ken did as Rosie asked, the euphoria of a few moments ago gone instantly. She was terrified that her Mum would catch them, know about them. She was embarrassed for anyone to see that she would kiss a man so much older and be intimate with him. Was he just her dirty little secret, something to be ashamed of? Had he been right all along, was he just a foolish, deluded old man?

Four

Mum stayed to help Rosie find a new home for the things Ken had taken down from the top cupboard in the wardrobe. As grateful as Rosie was for her mum's kind offer of help. She was anxious for her to leave. She needed to see Ken to check he was alright; she was worried that she may have snapped at him in her earlier panic. She hadn't meant to; it was shocking to realise that her mother was there. It was a shock the way Ken made her feel. She realised that she wanted him. She wanted him in that way. He made her feel good; she deserved to feel that way again, didn't she?

Her Mum droned on happily, chatting about the other ladies in her social circle. Usually, Rosie would have been interested in all the gossip, but today, she zoned out. She needed her Mum to go.

"Right then, my love, I'm off. I'm meeting Marjorie at 11.00 for coffee; she's having trouble with her Darren again. At least you've never caused me a moment of worry. Well, not till recently. I worry about your health; I can't help it."

"Well, don't, Mum; I'm OK; I've accepted things."

"It's my job to worry about you. Oh," she said as she pulled the door behind her, "I think you better put a bra on under that camisole, too. Ken might be an old chap, but he's still a man. He was strangely distracted before. You don't want him getting any funny ideas, do you?"

With that, she was gone. "Oh, Mum," Rosie thought, "You've no clue about the funny ideas I'd like Ken to have about me."

Five

Ensuring she looked OK in the hall mirror, she joined Ken in the garage.

"Hi," she smiled, "I'm sorry I panicked before. Now, where were we," she put her fingers in the loop of his jeans and pulled him towards her. Ken liked this new Rosie. This Rosie who was taking control. She did want him; she did need him, as she kissed him once again.

"No," exclaimed Rosie," Something not right, something's different. "Oh yes," she teased, "Your hand was here," placing Ken's hand back on her breast and squeezing it as she did so to encourage her to knead her breast, to tease her nipple once again. Ken was instantly hard again despite his recent erection. His powers of recovery hadn't been this fast for twenty years. It was the effect she had on him.

As he stroked her nipple once again, he kissed her neck and the top of her chest till he finally pulled down the edge of her camisole and lifted out her breasts; he was finally seeing them. They were the most beautiful thing he'd seen for years. He couldn't help but smile as he stared at them. Her pale brown nipples were hard and erect in the cool air of the garage. They looked almost painfully hard. Her breasts were full and round with the delightful sag that indicated their size. He was almost frightened that they would once again disappear from view before he had a chance to taste them to suck them.

Quickly, he dipped his head and took first one, then a second nipple in his mouth. He kept licking one gently whilst stroking the other with his fingertips. He began licking harder now before sucking in the nipple all the time, using his tongue to stimulate the delightful little nub of her nipple.

Rosie needed to sit down; that was all too much for her. She hadn't been with a man for a while, but had she forgotten what it was like? Had it ever been like that before? This good? She was in danger of being overstimulated as she realised how wet Ken's attention had made her. She knew she was very turned on. This was enough for now. As much as she wanted to, she wasn't ready to go any further yet. Not here in the dusty old garage. No, this needed to be taken back to the bedroom.

Without a word, Rosie took Ken by the hand and pulled him towards the house. The large tent at the front of his jeans made it obvious that he was as turned on as she was. When they reached the bedroom, Ken paused,

"Are you sure about this, Rosie? Is this what you want."

"I'm not ready for everything today, Ken, but I will be soon. Can't we explore each other for a little while? Maybe use our hands at first," she said as she reached for his zipper, "And our lips." She unzipped him as she kissed him again.

She turned away then and pulled off her camisole before sliding down her yoga pants and panties in one go. She stood naked before him for the first time. He took in the view of her naked back, her full bottom, as she slipped into the bed.

He suddenly felt self-conscious about his older body. He knew he was in good shape for his age; his doctor was always pleased with him. But there was a softness about his body now that no amount of exercise could remedy. He didn't want to disappoint this gorgeous woman. He slipped into bed beside her and removed his underwear under the covers until he, too, was naked.

"It's a little too late to be coy, Ken," Rosie smiled, stroking his face and rubbing the side of his ear. It was a gentle. Yet sensual gesture. He kissed her, and then his hands roamed all over her soft body, squeezing her bottom and grazing her nipples once more until they found her wetness.

"You really do want me, don't you," he said, amazed, "You are so wet for me."

With that, he slipped first one, then two fingers into her silken depths. He was exploring the delicious wetness with his fingers, rotating and turning them within her core. He curled one finger, and it found that pad, that little sweet spot that drove her wild. Gently rubbing and rotating the tip of his fingers as she began to moan louder. His thumb suddenly found her clit, and it was all too much for her as she came hard on his fingers. She lay stunned and fought to regain her breath; Ken felt a sense of pride that he could still have that effect on a beautiful younger woman. Before he could speak, he felt her fingers searching for his hardness, stroking him, distracting him from everything else. He was no longer an old man; he was that young man exploring in the back seat of the car borrowed from his dad. He was like a teenager in lust or love; he wasn't sure which.

Without warning, Rosie suddenly dipped beneath the covers. He felt her tongue touch his tip. How long had it been since a woman had taken him in his mouth? He could barely remember but knew it had rarely felt this good. You could tell when a woman was doing this to please her man. Hell, that still felt good, and no man was ever going to complain, but the difference when a woman was doing this for her pleasure, too. Well, the difference was incredible; this felt incredible as her tongue circled the head of his cock. Licking him all over until she sucked him in, her tongue still working overtime. It wouldn't be long; it had been so long since he had been with a woman he couldn't hold off much longer. She made him feel like a teenage boy; now it appeared that he had the staying power of one.

"Rosie, I'm going to," he tried to warn her, but she seemed only to double her efforts as he flooded her mouth. He just kept coming as she took everything he had to give. "Oh, Rosie," he stammered. That was just amazing," Rosie giggled as she stroked his thighs gently.

"I think that you were saving that up for me, she said as she slowly made her way to the bathroom. When she returned, she realised Ken had fallen asleep or passed out.

She quickly looked at the clock. She had her girlfriends coming later for a meal. She had to get ready but wasn't quite finished with Ken yet. She turned to face him and watched him as he slept. In repose, his face looked younger; she could see what he would have looked like when he was her age. She wanted him now, though, as he was.

What was this weird attraction she had to this older man? Was it his kindness or his empathy? It was, but it was more than that; it was him. There was something about him. When she had touched him before, tasted him, she had done something she had rarely done before for any man. She had tasted his seed, and she had loved it. Why did she feel the need to do that for him? It wasn't just for him; it was just as much for her.

She slid back in beside him and stretched out. She lived with pain nowadays, but at that moment, warm and cosy in bed with this lovely naked man, she felt no pain. She just felt happy. Ken opened one eye to see her staring at him.

"I'm sorry I'm so old; I wished you could have seen me when I was younger and looked better."

"I like what I see now very much," said Rosie as she absentmindedly stroked his nipple. She lowered her head and sucked his nipple, licking around it with her tongue, faster and faster till she heard him groan. It was as stiff and responsive as her own. "I think you like that," she said.

"I do; I like anything to do with you," Ken whispered. "Now it's my turn to do something you will like almost as much as me." With that, he did down under the covers, and she felt him gently open her legs. He didn't touch her, though, but she felt his hot breath on her private parts.

"You have a very pretty pussy," said Ken.

"Don't be silly," Rosie suddenly felt embarrassed and exposed until Ken snaked out his tongue to taste her for the first time. "Oh, delicious, too," he murmured as he continued to drink in her nectar.

Rosie was suddenly aware that she was in the presence of an expert. She moaned as he tasted her, lapping at her juices. She felt him gently part her lips as he inserted his fingers again and gently massaged her as he sucked her in. That was all it took, and she came hard and loud.

When she had gathered her breath, she turned to him with a proud smile on his face. "Wow, well, I can't even begin to describe it. Where on earth did you learn to do that so well?"

"Lots and lots of practise, though not for a very long time. It was always my favourite thing to do, my biggest turn-on."

"Where have you been, Ken? Why could I not have met you 20 years ago?"

"I would still have been too old for you, Rosie."

"No, you wouldn't; I don't care after that anyway."

12