Frustrated Milf Ch. 03

Story Info
Her boss found out.
4.1k words
4.4
24k
21

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
308 Followers

I spent Sunday in bed after my less than satisfying "date" Saturday night.

I just needed to get laid. I considered calling Richard, but it had only been one day. I still had some pride left. I wondered what would happen when I saw him at work. I don't want to throw myself at him,but I wanted him to know I wanted sex. Even if I had to degrade myself, which I was finding out I didn't mind.

Monday morning came too quickly.

I wanted to look extra nice, so I selected a dark blue pinstripe suit, a white knit slip over top. And of course, a white lacy bra and matching garter belt and bikini panties trimmed in blue lace, plus sheer blue stockings. I made sure to pull my nylons as high as possible to avoid any accidental leg shows, as this skirt tended to ride up like my others. Looking at myself in the full-length mirror. Definitely sexy, but still looking professional, the four-inch navy heels and blue choker completed my outfit.

The starting time was nine and by noon nothing had happened, maybe nothing would, I hoped.

I made up a reason to call shipping just wanting to hear Richards voice, there was no answer.

It seemed guys were creating a reason to talk with me. Mid-morning, I went into the break room and immediately two guys from accounting came in, and sat down with me, making small talk all the while staring at my chest. Then one of them "accidentally" dropped a spoon under the table, so when he went down too get it, and look up my skirt. I helped him out by hiking my skirt up to my stocking tops. Shortly after, I got up and left so he could tell his buddy I had stockings on. I loved to tease.

Maybe it was just my imagination. But it was like they all knew about Friday night. It was my guilty conscience working overtime. Guilt was something I learned from being married.

Thank god there was a lot of work; the day went by faster than I would have guessed it would have.

About three o'clock the office manager, Mr. Brown, was coming toward me. I was so nervous. He had never come down to see me before.

To this day I don't know why I moved my long legs out from under my desk, and inched my skirt up to expose as much nyloned thigh as I dared. But I did.

My favorite aunt once told me, "Never underestimate the power that heels, and stockings have over men." She was right.

Mr. Brown was in his sixties and overweight and seemed always to be out of breath.

He knocked on the open door and walked in; his beady little eyes went straight to my legs, as I blushed red. I couldn't pull my hem down; it would be too obvious.

"Good afternoon Ms. Wilson, I came down to tell you do not schedule any deliveries for tomorrow."

"No problem, is something wrong?"

"Just a personnel change; I'll tell you more later," He said while never taking his eyes off of my legs as he walked out.

"Well goodnight, sir, I'll get right on it."

My head was spinning, personnel change my ass, I thought. Maybe Richard and his friends had been fired for what happened; but why hadn't anyone said anything to me? Peggy felt like she wasn't going to get any sleep tonight.

On the way to my car, I was aware of someone walking behind me. I knew men liked to watch me walk in heels, especially from behind. I knew how to walk with a sway and a little wiggle. Any other time it would start a tingling in my pussy; but today I knew it was smart to be careful. I couldn't walk any faster or my girls would start bouncing creating a whole other set of problems. Finally, I turned around and was able to breathe again. It was just the IT tech. A harmless nerd, or so she thought, once again she would learn not to underestimate men.

"Hi Miss Wilson" he stammered.

"Hello Dennis, you can call me Peggy."

He couldn't contain himself, he just blurted out.

"That's something about Richard and the guys in shipping getting fired, huh?"

We were at my car.

"I wasn't aware of it, when?"

"This morning right after they came to work."

I opened my door, he stepped up took hold of it so I could get in.

My skirt was well above my knees when I was standing up. But when I sat down in my low car it was practically to my waist. He was not going to move until I got in. I sat down, carefully and swung my legs in. I tried to pull the short skirt down, but the stocking tops that men love to see, were still exposed. Little did I know then he had a body cam that was capturing the whole show. He reluctantly closed the door,telling me he had to catch the bus, hinting for a ride. I lied, telling him I had a doctors appt.

He looked like a sad puppy. "Oh, well I'll see you tomorrow" he said but, stayed where he was, while I slowly backed out, he just stood there and stared at my exposed legs. Dennis thought another video for my jerkoff collection. He couldn't wait to get home and beat off to videos of her and other women in the building, he had secretly made.

My phone was going off on my drive home. When I got there, I saw Richard had called twice. Peggy smiled and remembered his advice and thought "fuck you" and blocked his number.

I had questions, how could management found out so quickly over the weekend? And why hadn't someone contacted me?

Tuesday came and went with nothing said. The company had outsourced the deliveries, but my job had stayed the same.

When Friday came, Peggy was feeling good.

I was sure I had gotten away with it, then the bottom fell out.

My quitting time was four thirty. At quarter past four, Mr. Brown's secretary called and told me he wanted to see me before I left. My heart almost stopped, I thought I had made it. Panic set in.

There was a bottle of vodka in my desk drawer. I had hidden it there on Monday just in case. And if ever there was a need for it, it was now. I poured half a glass and gulped it down.

The vodka was starting to take hold when I started out at four thirty, after another quick shot. I had quite a buzz on. I had never been to the fourth floor, where the bosses had their offices. Looking at myself in the elevator mirror, I knew I was showing way too much leg. I tried in vain to pull my wayward skirt down to my knees but to no avail. I had chosen a black and white check skirt that was super tight, it was a spandex type of material. A white blouse with a black choker and of course my favorite black pumps completed my outfit.

Oh well, here it goes, I thought as the doors opened. There were a couple of office doors. The secretary had left; there wasn't a sound. I waited for a moment and then I knocked on the first door.

"Come in, Ms. Wilson," Mr. Brown met me at the door, making no attempt not to stare at my tight body.

"Let's get right to it, please come in."

He apologized about the chairs, but said that's all that was available. I didn't understand what he meant, but I soon would.

I walked carefully trying to keep my thrusting boobs under control, as they have a mind of their own and liked to attract attention. I was glad I had put a jacket on.

As I walked into the office, I was surprised to see another man besides Mr. Brown. He was a weasel like character, with his eyes darting around the room like some scared animal.

"This is Carl Jones head of security."

With my voice shaking. I said

"Pleased to meet you, now what is this all about?"

"We are checking on a story that's going around about last Friday night, please sit down, this won't take long."

That's when I noticed the seating arrangements. There were two plush chairs and about five feet in front of them, facing them was a bar stool.

The stool was for me, now I understood; I had no choice. They were looking for a free show.

The vodka gave me the courage to play their little game.

The men sat down and as I turned to get on the stool, I saw them grinning at each other. I knew what they wanted; a woman's skirt hiked up just to look at her nylons, making her feel vulnerable, and off balance. Giving them the edge.

Early in my marriage I took a part time job as a receptionist. It wasn't bad, a few extra dollars to help us out. One morning, when I came to work, my steel desk had been replaced with a clear glass one. It put my legs on full view and since they had a strict dress code for women of course, only skirts and dresses were allowed. I put up with it for a while then I quit. Men and their childish games.

I knew all the tricks; I made sure to give a little extra wiggle when I walked by them. All the while trying to act innocent. I hopped up on the stool; it was tall, and my skirt rode up on my thighs exposing stocking tops and garters. I let out a cute little squeal and pulled it back into place.

"Sorry sir, this skirt wasn't meant for climbing"

"That's all right, it tells us quite a bit. Do you always wear this type of clothes to work?"

"I like to look feminine, is there something wrong in that? Besides, I don't usually climb on bar stools." The vodka was giving me courage.

Carl started ; "Now going back to Friday night, we have recordings of you going into the shipping office and coming out two hours later without your top on?"

"I don't know what to say, I know now I shouldn't have gone there, am I fired?"

"Not yet; we will make that decision later, oh, and by the way call me Bob," Said Mr. Brown.

"Now tell us what went on."

"What if I don't?"

"Answer our questions, or you can resign."

Peggy panicked and started to sound desperate.

"Oh no, I really need this job, there's nothing else out there for a woman my age, I would do anything to keep this job."

I couldn't believe I had just said that, because I didn't mean it. I knew I could get another job, I just wanted them to think I was scared and willing to please.

The two men looked at each other, they thought they had me.

Carl started; "Tell us exactly what happened, like how you lost your top."

I shifted uncomfortably on the stool, constantly pulling at my hem, painfully aware of how much of my nyloned leg was exposed. I tried to explain how when I stumbled, Richard kept me from falling, but in the process, he eventually pulled my top off.

"Why were you standing on the box to begin with, Ms. Wilson?"

"This is very embarrassing for me," I whispered, "can't I just go home, I don't want to do this anymore."

"Of course, you can leave at any time; but you'll have to resign, now just get on with it, why were you on the box?"

"The guys wanted to see my legs." "Why would they ask that?"

"They had seen my garter clasps and stocking tops when I sat down earlier, and they wanted to see more."

"Show us what you mean."

I slowly slid off the stool and carefully pulling my skirt up to mid-thigh, so just the first of the darker bands of my stockings were exposed.

"I want to see more so I can judge their actions."

Said Bob, as he got up and walked over to me.

"But first, you look warm; let me take your jacket," as he deftly unbuttoned it.

Why didn't I say stop? I knew he wouldn't have, but I should have said something.

Bob slipped the jacket off, brushing both of my swollen tits with his elbow. I looked down at my blouse the buttons were straining to cover my overworked lace bra.

"Now where were we, ah yes, your skirt, pull it up."

With some difficulty I inched my skirt higher till it was bunched around my waist. The pink garter belt holding the dark coffee-colored stockings, high on my shapely legs; the garter straps framed my pink panties perfectly. Bobs breathing became labored and he was sweating like the pig he was.

"What else did you do?" rasped Bob.

"They made me stand in front of them and turn slowly around."

I couldn't believe I was going to have to say what Richard did to me, while I was standing there with my skirt pulled up to my waist.

The room was silent except for Bobs breathing.

Finally, Carl growled, "I'm tired of this bull, take off your blouse and skirt."

"I don't want to," I mumbled. "This is worse than last week."

"You have no idea how bad it's going to get unless you cooperate."

I didn't like Carl and was scared what he might do.

My situation was hopeless.

Moving like in a trance, I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders, dropping it on the desk, the skirt soon followed. I stood up straight with my shoulders back.

My coconut size tits were overflowing the skimpy bra.

Peggy was proud of her body. It wasn't fair they could do what they wanted, and she couldn't stop them.

"Is this all that happened?"

"No, they made me stand there, bend over and then they spanked me. And then they squirted their stuff all over my face."

I was too embarrassed to tell them about the tit fucking and having to blow Richard and his friends.

My voice started quavering, then hot tears of shame started rolling down her cheeks. I didn't want to be abused again. Or maybe I did. "Well, I think you deserve a spanking this week too," said Carl.

Now get your ass over here, or you can go job hunting."

How humiliating, me a grown woman being spanked, in my underwear by two losers. I took little steps to cross the room, mindful of the way my chest was jiggling in and out of my bra, threating to pop out if I even bent over a little.

I started to cry, begging them to stop. But to no avail they were going to do what they wanted.

"This is so wrong; I don't deserve this," I pleaded.

I flushed red as I turned around and bent over; my panties stretched tightly over my ass. With the garter straps tugging at her stockings. I knew my perfect ass was quite the target.

Peggy thought he was just going to swat her a couple of times, was she ever wrong.

Carl grabbed me, forcing a pitiful cry from me. He pulled me over his lap and at the same time pinned my arms in the small of my back. At first, he gently rubbed my bottom, it felt good, embarrassing, but good. Then Carl said to Bob " feel this ass it's pretty tight."

Bob stroked circles on my behind and then pinched it, making me cry out. I was never more embarrassed.

"Pinch her again, Bob." They were talking about me like I wasn't there. He pinched me hard, making me scream for him to stop. I was sobbing now, as they laughed at my situation.

Why do men get off humiliating women? I guess because its fun for them.

"Guess what's coming next, Peggy?"

I knew what was coming and started to shake.

WHACK WHACK WHACK,he rained three quick blows to my rear end. The panties offered no protection, so it burned like holy hell.

I cried " Stop it pleaseee its hurts so bad, I'll do anything you want, just stop!"

I was kicking my legs like crazy, Bob walked in front of me and pulled my bra down so my boobs could swing free.

"Think she's had enough, Bob?"

"Give her some more so she'll remember."

I was sobbing, "No no I will be good, I will do anything you want!"

I laid there over his lap waiting for what was coming.

Carl started rubbing my bottom gently, he almost was kind, trying to take the sting out of my tender ass. "Are you ready my dear?"

No, please don't I'm begging you,it hurt so much."

The bastard sort of chuckled and began raining blows down on my flaming hot ass. I started kicking and struggling crying and begging for him to stop.

My boobs were swinging back and forth; Bob had his dick out and was jerking off.

Finally, after he got my rounded ass burning like it would never stop. Carl released me, letting my arms go and I rolled off his lap.

I just stood there rubbing my ass trying to get the burning to stop, with my boobs swinging from side to side.

I looked at Bob standing there with his fat belly and tiny dick, and almost laughed, but I was in too much pain.

Carl said, "I think I remember you saying you would do anything?"

I hung my head and whispered, "What do you want me to do?"

"It's blow job time honey." What a shock, some guy wants to stick his dick In a pretty girls mouth.

"Not me I want to fuck her, put her over the desk. I'm gonna fuck her from behind while she blows you," grunted Bob.

They pushed her over the desk, between my heels and long legs, my pussy was at the right height.

Carl grabbed my hair, lifted my head, and said, "Open up sweetheart."

I parted my lips and he plunged in.

Carl's dick was average, so I was able to deep throat him easily, with some fake gagging, I knew I could finish him off quickly. But every couple of seconds he would pull his cock out and of course, rub it all over my face to dominate me. Bob pulled my panties down and spit on his dick; I didn't know why, but for some reason my pussy was wet, I'm sure it was from the spanking.

"Man is she tight, grunted Bob."

I was amazed, he thought he was a stud with such a tiny cock; between his pitiful dick and his pot belly he could barely get in me. He finished in less than two minutes. Carl didn't last much longer, cumming in my mouth, I tried to swallow all of it, but some dripped onto my chin which he smeared on my face with his softening dick.

Carl pulled on my hair and told me to stand up.

Then they settled into their chairs, making me stand in front of them. Taking pictures with their cell phones

They wouldn't let me wipe my face off. I stood there in just my nylons and heels, with my tits on display, swaying from side to side every time I moved or took a breath.

A large drop of cum was hanging from my nose. I couldn't believe it, but I was turned on by this abuse. The itching in my pussy was driving me crazy. I still needed a good fucking, but these two didn't have it in them.

"Did you learn your lesson young lady?

I hung my head and whispered "Yes, may I get dressed?"

I felt like a fool standing in front of them in just my underwear, with cum drying on my face.

My submissive side had taken over. I was turned on, being humbled, in front of older men.

That's when I noticed. Bob had picked up my clothes and was holding them.

Carl nodded and with them leering at me, he told me "Get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to Bob, and beg for your clothes."

I started to pull my bra up when Carl told me to leave it down. I dropped down on my hands and knees, my face burning with shame. I crawled over to Bob, my ass sticking up in the air with my big tits swaying side to side.

"Sit up and cup those knockers." Bob ordered. I got myself to a kneeling position and cupped my swollen tits, offering them to that fat slob. He gently squeezed them, then wanting to humiliate me more, he pinched my nipples pulling my firm tits as high as possible. I moaned in pain, and some pleasure. My cunt was on fire.

"I wonder how high they will go," Bob said with a grin as he twisted and pulled at her nipples.

My poor tits they felt like they were going to be ripped off my body.

"you're going to need a bigger bra when I'm done," Bob laughed. As he pulled and twisted my tender tits.

With my voice shaking, I pleaded with him to stop and begged for my clothes. He finally let go, then dropped my clothes, and I grabbed them and quickly started dressing.

I started to take my heels off, when Carl held his hand up.

"Nobody said you could take your shoes off," he said.

"I want you leave them on and finish dressing, now get moving."

I knew better then to cross him. It was going to be difficult, especially with my skirt. But first I wanted to get my bra on. I struggled to get my boobs back in the bra, they were so sore I could barely touch them. The under-wire lace cups were killing me. Normally a tight push up bra makes me feel sexy, but not today.

Next carl told me to put my blouse on last. I didn't understand why until I realized what a show my tits were putting on. Those guys just sat there amused with my struggles to get the too tight skirt first over my spike heels, then over my hips, my tender boobs were almost popping out as I twisted and turned, trying to get dressed.

hoover789
hoover789
308 Followers
12