FSU Ch. 02: Renee

Story Info
Renee's job application is discovered by her colleague.
7k words
4.68
4.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter is the second entry in what I hope to eventually turn into a short series with multiple characters.

It's inspired by a number of unconnected stories I came across on a Yahoo group many, many years ago, and something that kickstarted my own fascination with exhibitionism.

The stories all revolved around a university in which every female member of the student body and faculty had to remain completely nude at all times. The premise was that, at this prestigious school, they had determined that this unique set of circumstances led to higher student satisfaction, achievement and overall test scores.

Beyond the requirement of constant nudity, there were certain other rules and requirements that were to be followed only by the women at the school. Obviously, it's a complete fantasy, but I loved the idea of it, and it's always played around in my head as one of my favourite scenarios.

Below is my own take on this favourite concept, and while it's not my intention to plagiarise anyone else's work, the below is heavily inspired by scenarios and settings laid out in my memory of these stories.

Disclaimer: All characters in my stories are 18 years of age or older. Within this series there will be interactions between family members that will border, if not cross over into, the taboo category.

Whilst I'm not setting out to write a story with this as the main focus, I want to give a warning to anyone who may be offended/upset by that. If that's the case, you may want to give these stories a miss.

Chapter 2 - Renee

Renee was halfway home when the realisation hit her like a shard of ice in her stomach. She quickly pulled the car over and stared rifling through her bag, pulling out sheets of loose paper, tossing them aside one by one. Looking at the mess on the passenger seat beside her she knew that she had left the forms on her desk. She could feel her anxiety rising as she pulled back onto the road, edging through traffic, looking for the first available U-turn.

Three years earlier, things had been going great for Renee. She had spent a few years after high-school travelling before moving out to the city for her degree. After putting in the hard time as a school teacher, she had secured herself an assistant teaching role at a prestigious university and had the down payment on a beautiful house with her long-term boyfriend Brian.

Then things had quickly began to unravel. She missed out on the coveted fulltime teaching role that she had been pursuing when it was given instead to another colleague, Nicholas. The fact that his uncle sat upon the board at the university was not lost on Renee. Shortly after this she had discovered that Brian was cheating on her and had been for years.

After a messy breakup, they sold their newly purchased home, barely recouping their costs. Now without the promotion that she had been depending on, and unable to meet the rental costs in the city, Renee had moved back home with her overbearing father and taken a job as an English teacher at the local high school.

At 33 it was not the life that she would have chosen for herself, but Renee was grateful for the opportunity to save money whilst living back at home rent free. Slowly building her savings back up and keeping an eye out for any university job prospects, Renee felt like she was biding her time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself. And that came in the form of an offhand comment from one of her colleagues one night after work.

It was the day before school recommenced, and the staff had all met out at the local bar after a pupil-free day spent prepping for the coming term. It was Paul, the school's science teacher, who had brought it up as they sat around commiserating the meagre pay increase that the state schools had been afforded in the most recent budget.

"I'll tell you what, if we even got half of what they were offering over at FSU I'd be happy to teach with my junk out," he'd said with a sarcastic laugh.

A few of the other teachers let out a laugh at the idea, before Christine the vice-principal piped up, "They're not offering that for the guys Paul, no one wants to see them with their kit off. You'd have to pay them to let you teach there. The waiting list for male teachers is so long you'd be retired before they even saw your resume."

Paul gave a resigned and theatrical sigh before returning to his beer. Christine smiled before continuing, "But he's not wrong. Looks like they're really desperate for women on the faculty at the moment. Not surprising really, it must take a certain kind of lady to work there."

She took a sip of her drink before continuing. "I had an old university friend reach out to me about applying. I'll be honest, the pay was so good I actually considered it for half a moment." She let out a laugh in response to the surprised faces around the table. "I said a moment. But no, I think my husband would have a heart attack if I told him I'd even considered it, let alone taken the job."

Renee sat there at the bar, soaking this all in. Every teacher in the country knew about FSU, and most even had a friend, or a friend of a friend through work who had some connection to the school. Opinions were mixed about the institution, but no one questioned that they paid well, and everyone who worked there never seemed to have a negative thing to say about it.

That night, Renee had sat up in bed on her laptop, scrolling through the career pages on their website. Looking at the listings available, and the salaries they were offering, Renee wondered to herself why she had never considered this before. And then she reminded herself exactly why she had never considered this.

For her entire life, Renee had been an incredibly private person. Always dressing conservatively, softly spoken, introverted and shy, her character was the exact opposite of what was drawn to an institution such as this. She closed the laptop, pushing it to the side as she lay back in the dark, staring at the ceiling. 'And where has that gotten you', she thought to herself.

Maybe this is exactly the change that you need. Nothing grows in the comfort zone. You'd make more in a semester than you're making in a year. You could actually be doing the job that you want to do. Her mind was racing as she tried to argue with herself, to reason her way out of it. She barely slept that night, tossing and turning, anxious dreams and ideas pushing their way into her head.

The next morning as she pulled herself out of bed, Renee realised something. She wanted this. She wanted to work there. She just didn't know if she could bring herself to actually admit it. Before leaving for work she jumped back on her laptop and clicked the application for the role that she had been going back to repeatedly the night before. She let out a grumble of annoyance as she realised that it required a printed paper form, signed and mailed in. Quickly emailing the documents to her personal account, Renee left for work.

The first day back at school is always a difficult one for teachers and students alike, but Renee struggled more than most. All day she had to push the thought of FSU from her mind, waiting until everyone left so that she could finally use the printer in her shared office. Finding an excuse to stay behind, working away at her desk as her colleagues slowly trickled out, Renee was finally the last one in the building. Making sure that that none of the other staff were lingering in any of the nearby offices, Renee printed out the application forms and filled them out one by one.

It was close to 8pm when she had finally left the building, her head feeling sluggish after a long day of work and the added self-imposed stress. It was only as she steered her car down the highway that she had realised that in her hurry to leave, she hadn't even grabbed the forms. They would be sitting there, face-up on her desk in her shared office, waiting for the first arrivals in the morning to see. Renee Miller, conservative, modest, proper English teacher, applying for FSU. It was bad enough for your colleagues to know that you're looking for another job, but the added shame of them knowing she was trying to get into FSU was too much for her.

As she pulled into the parking lot and strode quickly into the building, her heart was pounding in her chest and ears. Turning the corner, Renee's heart skipped a beat as she saw her office door ajar, light shining out from within.

Her legs began to tremble as she hoped and prayed to herself that she had left it open. As she crossed the length of the hall and pushed open the office door, her heart leapt up into her throat. Standing over her desk, application forms in hand, was Darren, the school's PE teacher. He had an amused smile on his face as he looked up to see Renee enter.

"Oh, hello there Ms Miller," he said with a smile and a laugh, "Came back for this I take it?". He stepped out from around the desk and held out the forms for Renee to take. Renee held out a trembling hand to receive them, struggling to find the words to reply as she looked back at him.

"Yeh, I just popped back in to grab a few things," Darren began with a smug grin on his face. "You can imagine my surprise when I saw that sitting face up on your desk. Almost like you wanted someone to find it," he said with a laugh. Renee opened her mouth to protest, but he cut her off with a wave of his hand before continuing, "It's fine! Your business is your business you know? But I mean, let's be honest, we both know it's never going to happen."

Renee felt a sudden cold flush of annoyance towards Darren, and glared at him before demanding, "Excuse me? What do you mean by that? I'm more than qualified for that job!"

"That's not what I mean," he said, still with the smug and condescending grin on his face. "Everyone at this school knows you're too overqualified to be here. I mean that you don't have what it takes to work at that university." He paused, still grinning, letting the implication wash over Renee. "It takes a particular kind of woman to work there, and sweety, you do not have the guts to go through with that."

Renee could feel her annoyance bubbling into anger. The fact that this man was even questioning her abilities was one thing, but the fact that she felt the inexplicable urge to defend herself to him was something else altogether. She felt a confusing desire to earn his respect, despite the fact that she didn't even respect him.

Darren had been teaching at the school for the better part of two decades. In his late forties and divorced, he had a reputation as a sleaze amongst the female staff members, and as a bully amongst the students. He wasn't unattractive, having kept himself in perfect shape over his years, but his attitude and temperament overshadowed his good looks.

Dark haired, barrel chested and standing well over a foot taller than most of the staff and students, Darren was an imposing figure. Renee had already endured his unwanted advances on multiple occasions in her relatively short time at the school and had made it very clear to him on those occasions that she despised him, both professionally and personally. And yet in spite of all of that, she now found herself feeling the need to defend her character to the man.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of Darren," she said, her voice coming out less assertively than she had hoped for.

"Oh please," he replied with a smirk, "No one here has even seen you in a t-shirt. Half the time you come to work looking like you're scared of the sun! You really think you'd be able to walk around in your birthday suit all day?"

He emphasised the words 'birthday suit' as he said them, letting his eyes flick up and down Renee's body, sending an involuntary shiver through her. To her surprise, it wasn't revulsion, or contempt that she was feeling. It was a sudden and unexpected fluttering of excitement. She realised in that moment that Darren was imagining her naked. And it excited her...

Renee realised that she was blushing and tried to compose herself. "I can do anything I set my mind to..." she said, cringing internally at how diminutive the words had sounded when she spoke them aloud.

"Prove it then..." he replied, staring directly into her eyes. Renee froze, staring back at him, shocked into silence by his directness. Darren pressed on, "I'm serious. You could prove me wrong right now. Strip off and have a little prance around. We're the only ones here, we have the whole building to ourselves."

"I..." Renee started, shaking her head as she tried to find the words. "I can't...I mean...no I'm not going to do that, that's...that's crazy..." Renee realised how unconvincing her words were. She wasn't even sure if she was trying to say no to Darren, or to herself. Her head was immediately filled with all the terrifying and exciting fantasies that had been keeping her up at night. She couldn't believe that it was Darren, of all people, who may be the one to give her the final push.

Darren was grinning almost from ear to ear as he stared down at her, sensing her inner turmoil, unable to believe his luck, feeling like he had won the lottery. Half the men on the payroll at the school had fantasised about what the reserved English teacher was hiding under her clothes, and if he played his cards right, he'd be the one to find out.

"Can't or won't?" he asked with a smirk. "There's nothing physically stopping you, the only barrier is your own willpower. Do you have what it takes? Do you have it inside of you to do what you need to do?"

It was the same recycled faux-motivational pep talk he'd give to his struggling student's in PE, and Darren figured the chances of it working on a highly educated professional woman were quite slim. But to his surprise, he could sense Renee beginning to let down her guard.

For her part, she knew exactly what he was doing. She'd known for long enough now how Darren would get around with the other women on staff, even some of the student's mothers. But she was determined to never let him have the satisfaction of winning her over like that. But in spite of this, she found her heart racing with nervous excitement. Knowing how eagerly he was trying to win her over, how badly he wanted this, how easy it would be for her to give in...it turned her on in a way that she hadn't felt in a long time.

Sensing the lack of resistance, he pushed on. "Think about this for a moment," he said, trying to compose himself more seriously, "Everyday at that university, you'll be walking around without a stitch on. Anyone and everyone who wants to, will be able to see everything on show. If you're not able to show off in front of just one person...how do you think you'll be able to manage when it's a few hundred?"

Jackpot, he thought to himself. He could see the words washing over Renee, see her shoulders relax as she looked off to the side, clearly considering his words. He fought the urge to keep talking, to press his sales pitch further. Just let her think he told himself.

Renee realised he was right. Even though she knew he had an agenda, the words he said were all true. And surprisingly convincing. On top of that, Renee was struggling to fight down the excitement that she was feeling. The exhibitionist urges that were welling up inside of her, making her legs tremble slightly, making her heart race in her chest. She could have turned and left at any point, she had the forms she needed, and the door to the office was open behind her.

The little voice in her head telling her to leave was getting quieter and quieter as the primal urges began to take over. She fought hard to give one last inch of resistance, knowing deep down that she was losing this fight with herself.

"But...what if someone sees..." she asked feebly, looking back up at Darren.

Darren tried to control his excitement, thinking to himself how glad he was that he came back to the school tonight. "Relax sweetheart," he said smiling back at her, "we both know this building has no security cameras, and on the minuscule chance that someone does come back and catches us...well...you might have a new job soon anyway." He finished with a laugh.

On any normal day, being called sweetheart would have infuriated Renee, but to her surprise the condescending words sent a shiver of excitement through her.

"What...what would...should I do?", she said, surprising even herself with her sudden shift from assertiveness to timid compliance.

Darren immediately picked up on the sudden change in dynamic and seized the moment. "Simple. Think of tonight like a practice run. A try-out for the new job if you like. First things first," he paused for a moment, looking her up and down, before continuing, "strip."

He said the words with such directness and confidence, Renee knew without doubt that he realised that he had won. She knew that she was going to follow his orders, likely without question, and this sense of realisation was the most exhilarating feeling she had felt in years. There was still a small part of her trying to convince her to stop, to turn around and leave, to not let this asshole get his satisfaction. But the excitement, the longing, the incredible anticipation of this moment was too much for her to resist.

With trembling fingers, and eyes cast down to the ground to hide her blushing face, Renee began to unbutton her blouse. Standing at just over five feet, Renee was still taller than many of her friends and colleagues, but standing so close to Darren as he towered over her was making her feel shorter than she had ever felt.

Renee knew that she didn't have a conventionally attractive body. Whilst she had been on the running team in high school, the lack of a consistent routine since then had deprived her of her once athletic physique. She was curvy, without being overweight, but her once toned abdomen was now soft, and her a-cup breasts showed the slightest beginnings of sagging. She was not under any illusion that she was unattractive but ignoring her self-perceived imperfections had become a daily struggle since her breakup.

Darren's gaze never faltered as he watched Renee slowly remove her blouse, placing it aside on the nearest desk. Kicking off her shoes and socks, her fingers fumbled with the button on her jeans as she carefully shimmied out them, leaving discarded on the office floor.

She paused for a moment, feeling a shiver across her bare skin as she stood there in only her bra and panties. Slowly, she turned her eyes upwards to meet Darren's face, half hoping that he would tell her to stop, half praying that he wouldn't. He looked back down at her with a condescending smile on his lips.

"Tsk, tsk Renee," he tutted in a patronising tone, "If you can't even show this much skin at the beach, how are you ever going to last at FSU?"

Renee followed his gaze down to her body, to the exposed skin above and beside her panties and bra. With a flutter of embarrassment, she noticed the distinct tan lines visible, outlining the shape of her very modest bikini. The wide straps of the bikini top and bottoms had set a contrasting line that stood in stark comparison to her relatively skimpy underwear. Renee felt a sudden urge to defend herself. But before she could speak, Darren put his hands on his hips and in an authoritarian tone of voice barked, "Come on then, I don't have all night!"

Renee felt like she had been slapped. The fact that he was acting like she was wasting his time, the desperate asshole who had lusted after her for over a year now, it should have enraged her. Instead, all she felt was an intense surge of humiliation tinged excitement.

Only just managing to stop herself from blurting out an apology, Renee reached back and unclasped her bra. She held it against her chest for a moment, pausing to take a steadying breath, before releasing her hand and letting it drop to the floor. Not wanting to be told off again, she quickly followed with her panties, sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them. She stood up straight, arms at her sides and looked up at Darren with what she hoped was a somewhat defiant expression.

12