FSU Ch. 03: Katelyn

Story Info
Katelyn arrives at FSU for her first day.
6.4k words
4.7
6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter is a continuation of a short series with multiple characters. Some context may be missing if you have not read the previous entries.

Disclaimer: All characters in my stories are 18 years of age or older. Within this series there will be interactions between family members that will border, if not cross over into, the taboo category.

Whilst I'm not setting out to write a story with this as the main focus, I want to give a warning to anyone who may be offended/upset by that. If that's the case, you may want to give these stories a miss.

Chapter 3 - Katelyn

The conversation with her parents had gone about as well as Katelyn had anticipated. With Bryce there for moral support, Katelyn had sat her family down and told them of her acceptance to FSU, and her plans to begin her studies.

Her father's reaction had been the most volatile. Brian Fischer was a conservative, loud and domineering presence, and his immediate reaction had followed exactly as Katelyn had expected.

Putting a fist down on the table, Brian had stated his adamant refusal to contribute, and said that no daughter of his would be seen within a hundred miles of that school. Upon Katelyn informing him of her full scholarship and the fact that her mind was made up, he had turned a dark shade of red.

Over the next half hour they had verbally sparred, Brian voicing his disapproval, Katelyn defiantly standing up for her own autonomy. Bryce had come to her aid, defending her right to choose her own path and offering his support in the absence of their father's.

Katelyn's mother Vanessa had remained uncharacteristically quiet for the majority of the conversation, silently turning her attention to whoever was talking, hearing what they had to say.

Vanessa Fischer was herself an academic, having studied at Harvard, a path followed by their oldest daughter Beth. Calm, patient and assertive, she provided a commanding presence wherever she went.

Katelyn had expected her to mother to be disappointed, angry even, at the decision that she had made. She knew that her mother would want her to follow in her footsteps, picking a respectable institution, somewhere that her family would be proud to brag about to their friends and neighbours. Which is why it came as such a shock to all three others at the table when she had finally voiced her support for Katelyn.

Vanessa had calmly explained that, as an adult, Katelyn was free to make her own decisions, and it was their job as a family to support her. And with that, any further discussion had been put to bed.

The following weeks leading up to the beginning of the semester had been tense. The looming date of Katelyn's commencement hung over the house like a dark cloud, and many further attempts were made by Katelyn's father to dissuade her. But with the active support of her brother, and the passive approval of her mother, Katelyn was more certain than ever of her path forward.

When the day that Katelyn had both dreaded and longed for finally came, it was Bryce who took the long drive with her. It was only on the morning that they both departed that her father had finally softened, letting her know that he was proud of her and that he would miss her, and insisting that she came back home immediately if anything didn't work out.

It had felt strange for Katelyn, packing her suitcases full of clothes, knowing that she would likely not get an opportunity to wear even half of them. Still, having the cases with her felt like a kind of security blanket, almost like a parachute that she could pull if the need arose.

As they arrived at the large open gates of the university campus, Bryce eased the car down the main drive, pulling off to the side into a small carpark next to the administrative building. Off in the distance they could see the sprawling campus, its buildings dotted around open green spaces.

It was early, and only a few figures could be seen moving across the paths and fields, too far away to discern any details. Katelyn's heart jumped in her chest as she caught a glimpse of an apparently unclothed woman passing in front of a large gymnasium entrance.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Bryce asked her, snapping Katelyn back to reality.

There was an almost hopeful tone to his voice, and Katelyn felt the familiar welling of gratitude that she been experiencing for her brother and his recent support.

"No...I'm ok...thank you," she replied, nervously eyeing the entrance to the admin building. "I feel like I need to do this alone."

Climbing out of the car, Bryce unloaded her bags and set them on the ground beside her. He could see his sister trembling with nervous energy, casting her eyes around the slowly filling carpark.

"You'll be great," he said, pulling her into a hug. "And if there's anything you need, I'm only a phone call away."

Katelyn squeezed her brother back tightly, thanking him. "Promise you'll come and visit once I'm settled in?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Of course, anytime you want." He replied, giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

Katelyn took a deep breath, picked up her bags, smiled one last time at Bryce, and made her way inside. She didn't look back to see him get back in the car, not trusting herself not to run back and try to leave with him.

Stepping through the door from the warm sunny carpark into the cool airconditioned reception area, Katelyn was greeted by her first surprise of the day. Seated behind a wide reception desk, her hair pulled up into a severe bun, was a completely naked middle-aged woman. Her eyes were cast down, scrutinising the screen in front of her, her large pendulous breasts shaking slightly with the movement of her forearms as she typed.

Katelyn stood frozen for a second, taking in the surreal image, before quickly snapping out of it and stepping forward. She tried to keep her focus on the woman's face, stopping herself from looking down at her bare chest, at the sparse wispy hairs visible between her legs. Before she could find her voice, the woman looked up.

"New arrivals?" she said with a warm smile. Without waiting for Katelyn to respond, she continued, "Just head on into the room over there. They'll get all of your paperwork filled out."

And with that she turned her attention back to the screen and resumed typing. Katelyn realised that a couple of guys around her age had entered behind her and noticed them staring wide-eyed at the woman behind the desk.

Katelyn managed to mumble out a timid thanks before heading in the direction that the receptionist had indicated. She entered a large function room with a line of desks along one wall. Behind each desk was a male faculty member, fully dressed, a stack of papers beside them, and the name of a residency building pinned to their table.

Katelyn made her way over to the desk marker 'Wilson Building', her assigned dormitory, and joined the line of new arrivals that stretched out in front of it. The man behind the desk introduced himself as Daniel, a post-graduate RA for her building. He looked to be in his mid-twenties, unshaven and confident. He smiled warmly as he shook Katelyn's hand and offered her a seat, pulling over the stack of papers.

Katelyn found him to be an immensely calming presence. As he started running through the paperwork with her, she almost forgot where she was. The mundanity, the routine of this kind of bureaucracy was all too familiar to her, and she found herself absorbed in it.

Daniel explained to her she would leave her bags here, tagged with her name and residence, and they would be moved over to her dorm room. From here she would head out on a brief tour of her campus along with a small group of the other new students in her course. Once that was done, she could head back to her dorm where he would be waiting to show her and the other new arrivals their rooms.

"So, when you're ready, just take your bags over to that far wall and put all of your stuff into them before the tour." He said with a casual smile.

Katelyn went wide-eyed, glancing in the direction that he had pointed. "Wait...do I need to...you know...undress now?" She said, her voice almost lowering to a whisper.

"Absolutely," he said, with the same warm smile. "You're now officially a student of FSU. Congratulations! And don't worry, your tour leader will explain all the ins-and-outs for you. I'll see you later today."

And with that, Daniel turned his attention to the next student waiting in line. Katelyn lifted herself out of the chair, realising that her legs were shaking.

Picking up her now tagged bags, she made her way over to the far side of the room, where a group of about twenty new arrivals were congregating. A couple of them were exchanging pleasantries, but most stood quiet and nervous, anxious energy filling the group. Slightly fewer than half of the group were female, and like Katelyn, most looked pale and terrified.

Katelyn smiled nervously at one other girl who met her gaze, and she smiled back. At that moment a clear and loud voice cut through the silence.

"Good morning everyone, how are we all feeling?"

Katelyn turned to face the new arrival and stared wide-eyed at the sight before her. A tall, tanned and toned woman was striding towards them, stark naked. She radiated confidence and ease, her hips swaying, shoulder length hair bobbing up and down.

Katelyn couldn't imagine ever being this comfortable and was filled with a sudden admiration for this new arrival. She let her eyes run over the length of her body, taking in her tiny, perky breasts and their hard dark nipples, her toned abdomen, long slender legs, and the perfectly groomed landing strip that ran down towards her bare vulva.

"My name is Carlotta, I'm going to be taking your group around today. We're just waiting on one or two more people, so in the meantime, ladies, you can go ahead and put your things away." She said smiling warmly to the waiting group.

There was a nervous hesitation amongst the assembled women, everyone seemingly waiting to see who would make the first move. It was two girls furthest from Katelyn who did. They had been the ones confidently and calmly chatting away when she had arrived, and without hesitation, they began to undress. This immediately captured the attention of the men in the group, who watched them with an almost silent reverence.

With trembling fingers, Katelyn unzipped one of her bags, leaving an open space for her to stash her belongings. She kicked off her shoes and socks, stowing them away, before pulling off her t-shirt and pausing, holding in front of her bra-clad chest. Taking a steadying breath, she removed her jeans, now standing only in her bra and panties.

She looked over to the girl nearest to her, the one that she had smiled to. She was likewise now stood only in her underwear. She was a little taller than Katelyn, curvy and pale skinned, her jet-black hair cut short in a messy pixie cut. Katelyn watched transfixed as she slowly unclasped her bra and hesitated, before letting her large heavy breasts plunge free. As though not wanting to lose her momentum, she quickly followed with her panties, revealing a thick, dark bush of pubic hair matching the dark tufts at her underarms.

Katelyn's heart skipped a beat. Turning away from the girl to face the wall, she froze. Fearing the possibility of standing out, Katelyn had impulsively shaved herself completely bald the night before. She had never done this before and had been second guessing the choice ever since. She felt a sudden strange panic, wondering if she was about to regret this.

Closing her eyes for a moment, silently psyching herself up, Katelyn quickly removed her bra and panties, stuffing them both into the open bag before closing the zip. Now completely naked, she stood trembling, facing the wall. Katelyn took a steadying breath and turned back to face the group.

Almost all of the women now stood nude, some still awkwardly stuffing their discarded clothes into bags. Katelyn quickly scanned the group and let out a small sigh of relief at the sight of the many smooth-shaven women in the group.

Looking down at her own crotch, Katelyn's heart skipped a beat. The pale skin of her outer lips was flushed red, her inner labia protruding messily, swollen and wet. She was visibly excited and had no way whatsoever to hide the fact. She looked up and locked eyes with a blonde haired, smooth faced man in front of her, who smiled at her with a knowing grin that made her stomach flutter.

Carlotta's voice grabbed everyone's attention as she spoke again, "Before we head out, I'm going to give a quick run through of the rules. I know many of you may have heard some of these before, but I still need everyone's attention."

All eyes turned towards Carlotta as the strange group of naked women and clothed men listened attentively.

"First and foremost, for the ladies, as long as you are on campus, you will be naked. This includes during classes, in your dorm rooms, during sport and even at the bars and cafes on campus."

There were a few excited murmurs from some of the men in the group as she said this.

"This applies to all female students, faculty members and support staff. Visitors are not required to partake, however if they choose to follow the dress code, then all other rules will apply also."

The assembled group waited nervously for her to continue.

"A common practice that you will encounter here, is that of 'presenting'," Carlotta continued, ignoring the murmurs and chuckles coming from the men. "With during class sessions being the only exception, any male student or employee of the university can ask any female student or employee to present themselves at any time. What shape or form this presentation takes is entirely up to the one presenting, as long as they comply fully."

The murmurs were getting louder now and most of the men in the group were looking around at the assembled naked women, awe and excitement etched onto their faces. The blond guy who had been staring at Katelyn before suddenly spoke up, his voice a cocky drawl.

"So that applies for any girls here, right?" he asked, staring at Carlotta. "Even you?"

Unfazed, Carlotta smiled and rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath. Without a word, she turned on the spot facing away from the group. Placing her feet shoulder width apart, she bent at the waist, then reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Katelyn's heart leapt in her chest and her jaw dropped. She stared at the sight before her, feeling almost dizzy with shock. This beautiful, confident, assertive woman had just submitted herself in one of the lewdest displays Katelyn had ever seen.

Her bum cheeks were pulled wide apart, her puckered asshole stretched and displayed. Her perfectly groomed vulva was spread obscenely open, labia wide apart, her vaginal opening visible to surrounding group.

She held that pose for a at least five seconds, but for Katelyn it felt like an eternity. The assembled group started back in stunned silence until Katelyn heard a whispered voice to her side, "Fuck. Yes."

Carlotta let her hands fall to her side, standing up straight and turning back to face the group. "Hopefully that will satisfy you for the time being," she said with a smile, taking in the stunned faces before her.

"Now, as I was saying, male attendees and staff can make this request any time they wish, however we ask you to be mindful of our student's and staff's schedules and priorities, and ask that you make an effort not to be disruptive."

Katelyn couldn't believe the ease at which Carlotta had just exposed herself, and how quickly and naturally she had returned back to her authoritative self. It was inspiring and exciting, and she wondered if she could ever reach that level of self-confidence.

Carlotta continued smoothly, "It is also the right of every male student and staff member to request relief from their female counterparts. Please be aware that this is not a practice that is mandatory for the ladies here to comply with, however it is strongly encouraged." Carlotta cast a glance around the women in the group, briefly catching Katelyn's eyes as she stood there stunned. "Again, this is not permissible during class sessions, and we do request that a degree of subtlety is exercised when choosing a location, however this is at the discretion of the parties involved."

Carlotta paused for a moment, letting the murmuring voices quiet down before continuing, "My advice to the ladies present, if you want to get it done quickly, there's nothing like a blowjob. Less to clean up," she finished with a smile and a wink.

Katelyn saw every one of the guys in attendance, and a few of the girls smiling at this. She was barely able to process this new information before Carlotta was speaking again.

"You'll have a lot of time over the coming days and weeks to familiarise yourself with the ins-and-outs of this wonderful place, but those are the primary rules that you need to know. Now, if you can all follow me, we'll head out on the tour."

With that Carlotta turned and made her way across the hall towards a door on the far side. The men and a couple of the women in the group strode confidently after of her, while Katelyn and the remaining women followed nervously behind.

Stepping outside into the warm summer air was one of the strangest sensations that Katelyn had ever felt. She realised suddenly that she had never actually been naked outdoors. The feeling of the warm pavement under her bare feet, the cool breeze caressing her exposed chest and bare pussy, wrapping around her body, reminding her of how naked and exposed she really was.

She was about to leave the safety of the building, the security of her clothes, now stashed away in a bag that she could not access. It was almost too much for her.

On shaking legs, Katelyn made her way across the quad, following the group trailing behind Carlotta, face burning red with embarrassment, sensing the dozens of other people scattered across the quad, but keeping her eyes down, terrified of locking eyes with anyone. Carlotta strode confidently ahead, leading them across the wide-open courtyard, directly towards the towering law building at the far end.

The sudden shift that Katelyn felt as she stepped through the open doorway was surreal. Despite the fact that she was still stark naked and surrounded by clothed men, just being inside made her feel more protected. It was as though the closest she could get to clothing was being surrounded by four walls and a ceiling.

The dark-haired girl from earlier came up beside her, the same look of anxious relief plastered on her face. They shared a nervous smile before she introduced herself as Gemma. A sudden sense of normalcy overcame Katelyn as she began speaking with the girl. Their shared predicament, and their almost identical reactions to the new experience allowed them to quickly bond. As they began to slowly follow Carlotta and the group through the maze-like halls of the law building, Katelyn found herself relaxing.

The next few hours were spent in relative normalcy as the shocking events of the morning gradually gave way to a calming routine more familiar to Katelyn. She could feel the tension leaving the group, and even the guys in the group seemed to manage to stop staring long enough to give their attention to Carlotta when she spoke.

After covering the building where they would spend the majority of their class time, Carlotta toured them through the sports facilities, the campus' varied dining, nightlife and recreational areas, along with many open fields and quads that were spaced between the sprawling buildings. Finally, they ended up at the far end of a small quad that led towards the assorted residential buildings, fanning out and away from the main campus.

12