Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
draia
draia
223 Followers

"Your pussy just wants me baby." Blake winked and something in Amelia melted.

Amelia gave high pitched "AEH!" when Blake had worked her enough to thrust quickly. He slid in and out of her with expertise and she wrapped her legs around him and cried out. Soon enough he was fucking her hard and fast and she was yelling with pleasure.

"Fucking shi-i-i-itt!" Amelia yelled while moving a hand to grip a bar on the headboard as she jiggled up and down.

"Uh! Fuck!" Blake moaned as the tip of his dick bumped into her G-Spot. He reached down and played with her clit while he fucked her. She felt like slapping him again it felt so good.

"Stop! Stop Blake I'm gunna cum!" Amy whined, not wanting to cum yet. Blake stopped and leaned over her panting, thrusting at a much slower pace. He kissed her neck.

"Baby I want you to cum for me." he cooed seductively in her ear, giving it a nibble.

"Not yet asshole." Amy panted back while she flexed her legs in a spasm of pleasure.

"Turn over cunt." Blake replied but for some reason Amelia was loving this roughness. She moved so she was on all fours. "Mmm." Blake moaned as he grabbed her beautiful ass. Then he shoved his cock into Amelia hard and she gave out a cry. He then started thrusting as hard and fast as was humanly possible and Amelia was straight screaming.

"Ohhmyyygoddd!! I fucking hate you!!" she yelled but then Blake moved downward ever so slightly and his dick hit her g spot, he knew this because of the high pitched noise that came out of her mouth. He reached around her and rubbed her clit again. Blake smiled to himself and fucked her g spot for about ten seconds before she came so hard on his cock he thought she was going to rip his sheets with the fists she was making around them. Amelia sounded like she was in pain but she grabbed the railing of Blake's bed and her entire body shuddered and relaxed, over and over. Blake kept thrusting slowly until Amelia was able to speak.

"Blake." she said quietly, but he couldn't hear her so he gingerly laid her on her back and continued his light thrusts.

"What'd you say?" he asked still trying to catch his breath all the way and she pulled him closer to kiss his neck.

"Blake I'm on the pill." she said softly in his ear.

"Ookay." replied Blake confused.

"I want you to cum inside me." Amelia said and nibbled on his ear. Blake reared back and stared at her wide eyed. He started to thrust harder.

"Fucking slut." he smiled and picked up speed with his thrusts. Amelia emitted a moan and he started fucking her fast. "You want my cum little whore?" Blake asked while slamming his dick into her.

"Yes yes yes!" Amelia moaned feeling her arousal build again. Blake smiled and traced her bottom lip with his thumb. He slowly entered it into her mouth and she stared at him as she sucked and licked it causing him to open his mouth in disbelief and imagine that that's what she would do with his cock. He took his hand away and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples, making her claw at the sheets again.

"Holy fucking shit Blake!" she cried as he fucked her hard.

Blake threw his head back and groaned loudly

"Fuck Amy, fuck, I'm gunna cum."

Amelia grabbed his head and pulled his ear to her mouth. "I want your hot cum inside my pussy Blake." she groaned into his ear.

"Ohmygod." Blake moaned and he shot his load all over her inner walls, this sensation caused her pussy to clench up again and she moaned at how good it felt to have him get off inside of her. He buckled over her keeping himself up with his arm. They continued panting to each other for a few minutes and he gently pulled out of her causing them both to moan. Amelia's legs tingled and she felt she wouldn't be able to walk for a while until the shock of his cum dribbling out of her pussy made her jolt.

"Bathroom?" she asked and Blake pointed to a door at the end of the room still trying to recover from the explosion of pleasure that just took place. Amelia put a hand over her pussy and quickly walked to the bathroom as she felt his seed spill into her palm. She cleaned herself up and fixed her hair and left the bathroom to put her clothes back on. She was feeling mixed about her actions and trying to discern whether or not she just became a whore. When she opened the door she saw Blake sitting in his bed with his lower half under the blankets as he proceeded to play with her thong.

"What are you doing? That's mine!" she shouted and attempted to snatch them away, however he held her back with his hand and pulled the panties away from her.

"These are really sexy panties. I wouldn't think a stuck up girl like you would wear something so hot." he smirked and allowed her to grab them back.

"My taste in underwear is none of your business." she said forgetting that she was still naked.

"It was supposed to be a compliment Amelia." he replied blandly.

"Oh yeah, you calling me stuck up is so flattering." she replied as she remembered herself and put her clothes back on. She decided she would leave the underwear in her purse because they were still wet and she didn't want to walk around in wet panties. Blake came up and put his arms around her and kissed up her neck making her tingly again.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't call you names." he cooed in her ear.

"Th-thank you." she replied with her eyes closed. What was he doing to her? He turned her around and kissed her sweetly and ran his hands along her ass. As his kisses became rougher she realized he was getting turned on again and was kind of scared because she didn't think her pussy could handle another round. But he was turning her on and she didn't want him to stop. He walked her to the bed while kissing her and sat her down on the mattress.

"Blake I have to go Kylie will be worried." Amelia said starting to feel uncomfortable with the realization that she just fucked someone she hated because she was getting tired of her own hand.

"No. I don't want you to go. I've just discovered the greatness of your ass and I want it for just a little longer." he almost commanded. He flipped her over and pushed her dress up and grabbed her big, full, cheeks.

"Mmm!" he exclaimed at the sight and slapped her ass.

"Hey!" Amelia objected and turned over so she could get up. But Blake pushed her and held her down so he could stare at her front. He put her wrists in one hand and pushed the dress over her breasts so he could see them again.

"Blake stop." she said although wasn't sure how much she meant it.

Blake moaned and mouthed her boob apparently not focusing on anything she was saying. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her lip as he licked her nipple. "God your body Amelia." He let go of her wrists and ran his hands down her torso to the top of her pubic bone and then, he stopped and sat up.

Amelia looked down. "Why did you stop?" she was highly aroused and didn't want it to end.

Blake raised his face to hers, rubbing his body on her while he did. "I gotta keep you wanting more baby. I want you to keep good on your promise." Amelia shivered and remembered that she promised to give him head and cursed herself for it. She decided to make it seem like she didn't care so she slipped out from under him and straightened her dress and tried to put her clothes on. Blake propped himself on his elbows and watched her with a smirk the whole time while she dared not look at him. Finally she glanced over when she was about to leave and saw he was staring at her with a massive hard on protruding nakedly into the air and another wave of arousal swam through her as she tried not to show it. He rose from the bed and pulled her into a deep kiss. Amelia breathed deeply and rested her forehead on his when they stopped kissing.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll kill you." she said

"Keep good on your promise and I won't." he replied and bit her lip and she left the room with a sigh.

She found Kylie asleep in Landon's lap on the couch as he spoke to Brian who was high as a kite.

Amelia kneeled on the floor towards Kylie's head and pet her softly causing her to give a light moan and turn her head. "Is she ok?" Amelia looked up to Landon.

"Yeah shes just sleepy from the alcohol. Oh, Amelia do you think you can get a ride home? I think Kylie and I are just going to crash here, I'm too drunk to drive."

'Fuck' she thought.

"Ugh Brian how are you?" Amelia peered at him with pleading eyes.

"Oh I can take you home Amelia!" He replied desperately, staring at her breasts. He stood up fast and almost immediately stumbled and fell back onto the couch.

"Ugh on second thought, I'm pretty gone." he laughed.

Just then, Blake strutted down the hallway into the front room where everyone was. He glanced at Amelia and smiled and proceeded to the kitchen.

'God damnit why?!' Amelia dreaded having to ask Blake for a ride. She reluctantly followed him into the kitchen where some body shots were being taken on the kitchen table. Blake grabbed a red cup full of beer and Amelia came up and snatched it out of his hand.

"Hey!"

"I need a ride home. Everyone else is too drunk. Are you too drunk?"

"Why don't you just crash here?" he asked annoyed at the prospect of a task that involved something other than partying.

"Because I don't want to. Please?" she asked.

"Just stay here I have unused toothbrushes and you can borrow some clothes to sleep in." He finalized.

"I'll just walk home then." Amelia said angrily and stomped out of the house with Blake following.

She got down the driveway by the time Blake caught up to her which was pretty impressive because she was in tall black heels.

"Amelia stop!" he grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. "Why don't you just stay here!?" he asked frustrated but sighed and put his face close to hers. "We don't even have to sleep. We can just fuck all night." He smiled.

His words made her heart start beating faster but she resolved to her resolve of being a bitch. "I don't want to stay here, I don't want to sleep in a house full of people and especially under the same roof as you."

"Oooh tough talk comin from someone that just fucked me. You can't share the same roof as me but you'll sure as shit have my cum inside you?" Blake laughed at her.

"Fuck you." was all Amelia could think of to say and started walking away when he stopped her again.

"Fine I'll give you a ride but you have to stop being such a bitch to me."

"Thank you." Amelia replied making no promises and they hopped in his black truck.

On the drive there they shared an awkward silence.

What the fuck did I just do? I'm never drinking again. Fuck. Amelia thought shamefully.

Finally Blake spoke up.

"I'm going to play some music is that cool with you?"

"Yeah. It's your truck."

Blake turned on his radio and started singing along to the CD that was playing.

"Ugh of course you listen to this shit." Amelia said and rolled her eyes. Blake just looked at her with an expression of annoyance. Then he bit his lip and forcefully grabbed her cunt.

"Hey!" She protested and tried to pry his hand away but it was stuck.

"This pussy was mine tonight and as long as my cum is still inside of it you can't say shit to me." Blake decided and put his hand back on the steering wheel.

"I can say whatever I want to you." Amelia squeaked after several moments had passed.

"That's true. But guess what? I still fucked you and I still made you cum so be a bitch all you want but you can't change the fact that you had my cock in you so you're front doesn't really work anymore sweetheart."

Amelia frowned but didn't reply.

Finally they got to her dorms and parked. They both got out.

"Thank you for driving me." She said unconvincingly.

"I'm walking you too." Blake said with his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You don't have to-"

"I'm not letting you walk around by yourself this late. Let me just walk you to your door and I'll go ok?" Blake said annoyed.

Amelia nodded and they started to her room. When they got to her door she just stopped and turned to him expecting him to leave.

"Thanks for walking me." she said awkwardly.

"Can I see it?" He asked with a smile.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I'm curious about it." he shrugged.

"Ok.." Amelia was confused but she unlocked the door and went inside. Blake entered and looked around as she closed the door behind them.

"It's brighter than I thought it would be." He commented.

"Ok." Amelia replied and set her things on her table. Blake sat on her bed and kind of hopped up and down on it.

"Your bed's so hard."

"I don't like soft beds. I feel like I'm being swallowed." Amelia took off her jacket and hung it on her coat hook. She turned around and Blake was staring at her.

"What?" she asked looking down at her body like she might have something on her.

"Turn around again?" he said like he was looking for something. Amelia turned around and tried to look at her backside for something stuck to her. Blake walked up and groped her ass. Amelia sighed.

"Goddamn." Blake commented as he squeezed her ass cheeks.

"Blake I'd like to go to bed now." Amelia groaned.

"K" he replied and steered her body with his hands on her ass to her bed and bent her over on it.

"What are you-" she tried to ask.

"Ssh." Blake said and massaged her ass. He put his hand on the fabric covering her ass and slipped it down to her pussy. Amelia moaned a little and stuck her ass out more so he could get a better angle to her snatch. He rubbed it up and down along her pussy until he lifted her dress up over her hips and smacked her bare ass cheek.

Amelia was rather shocked at the severity of the spank and would be offended under normal circumstances but found herself moaning as the shock tingled through her.

"Does that feel good?" he asked rubbing the now-red cheek and rubbing her vulva up and down with the other hand.

"..Yes actually." Amelia never understood the allure of spanking but holy shit that felt amazing. She felt herself get wet and so did Blake.

"Ooo that's a good girl. Get nice and wet for me." he cooed rubbing her wetness all over her lips and clit.

"Mmm fuck." She moaned loudly. Amelia gasped hard as his hand came crashing down on her ass cheek again and moaned as the pain tingled for several moments after.

Blake had a big grin on his face. She was putty in his hands and he loved how easy she was to turn on. Just a rub and a spank and she was dripping again. He suddenly slipped a finger into her wet hole and she yipped in surprise and then pleasure.

"Mmm you like that baby?" Blake teased her.

"Y-yeeeess." Amelia writhed.

Blake slowly pumped his finger in and out of her as he rubbed her ass with his other hand. He removed his hand after he had gotten too horny and turned her over onto her back.

He slid his hand on the side of her face and held it as he kissed her. The noises she made as they kissed were making him rock hard. He wanted to see how loud he could get her. Blake scooted down and kissed down her body until he reached her soaking pussy.

"Blake!" Amelia yelled in panic. She tried to sit up because she wasn't sure she wanted him to go down on her. She wasn't exactly fresh because they just had sex earlier. Blake didn't care and wrapped his arms under her thighs and pulled upward so she fell back on her back and he buried his face in her cunt. He licked up her pussy lips and teased her clit.

"Oh my fucking goooodd." Amelia moaned and grabbed the sheets tightly.

He stopped for a second and licked her clit with a long slow stroke of his tongue and stopped again. He was teasing the shit out of her and she was going crazy. Blake prodded her hole with his finger lightly and loosened her up a little. Then, as he slipped in the length of his finger he licked her clit slowly and she arched her back and moaned, loud. He smiled. He loved how easy she was to get to make noise. He felt his dick starting to get hard but he wasn't sure if he would be able to cum again so he resolved to just try and get Amelia to orgasm a second time. He licked her clit with the length of his tongue and then gave it a few fast flicks.

"Hmmm!" she moaned clenching her jaw shut. He stood up as he massaged her pussy and clit with one hand and put his face close to hers. He gently grabbed her jaw.

"No baby I want your mouth open. I wanna hear how much you love this." Blake smirked. Amelia rolled her eyes and grabbed his head, forcing a passionate kiss. Blake moaned in surprise, furrowed his brow, and went faster on her pussy with his hand. Amelia broke the kiss.

"Goddamn." she squeaked. She felt Blake's hard dick on her thigh and wanted it again with a fury. She had no idea how he was able to get her so turned on after he had already made her orgasm. This wasn't a usual occurrence with her. She reached down and grabbed his dick through his jeans. He bit his lip. "This. Now." she commanded glaring up at him.

"Girl I don't know if my boy can handle you again." he said sheepishly.

"Trust me." Amelia said and pushed him away from her. He went a few steps back and she took off his shirt and kissed him lightly, pressing her tits against his hard chest. Then she slid onto her knees onto the floor in front of him. She bit her lip and started unbuckling his pants. She made quick work of his pants and released his massive cock. Even though she had just seen it that night, it still baffled her how big and pretty it was.

"Wha-now?" Blake asked surprised and scared. He wasn't sure if he could cum again and didn't want to embarrass her if he couldn't.

"Yes. Shut up!" Amelia hissed. She held the tip and licked from the base to the head in one long stroke.

His legs shuddered and he let out a "Mmm." She slowly pushed his head into her mouth and with equal pace, licked it as it entered. She slowly made her way down, licking and moaning all the time.

"Holy fffuck!" Blake looked down at her with eyes wide. Amelia smiled with his cock in her mouth and looked up at him as she slid his entire length down her throat.

"WHAT!" he yelled. He put his hand on her forehead and slid his cock almost all the way out of her mouth, then he slid it all the way back in, in amazement. She didn't gag or choke like all the other girls Blake had received head from did. She took his entire dick like some sort of expert-blowjob-master. He repeated the action until he could believe it was possible. Finally, Amelia pulled his hand off of her forehead and went to work. She bobbed her head quickly and stroked the rest of him with a wet hand. Then when the lower part of his cock got dry, she reached down to her pussy and gathered some of her own wetness to lube him up. Blake, not being able to take his eyes off of her opened his mouth wide.

"Did you just...use your own pussy to get my dick wet?" he asked, baffled.

"Yes." Amelia replied and put his cock back in her mouth.

"Holy shit that is so fucking hot." Blake exclaimed as he gripped her hair and thrust his cock into her mouth again. "You are such a dirty slut Amy." Blake moaned through his teeth as Amelia sucked his cock harder and faster. She took him out of her mouth and grabbed his dick with both hands and twisted them opposite directions, moving them up and down.

"What the fuck is that?!" Blake groaned in surprise. She was doing things he had never even heard of. He decided he'd had enough and needed to fuck this whore before she made him cum. He pulled out of her grip and grabbed her by the shoulders, standing her up, and pushed her onto the bed. He flipped her over and unzipped her dress and tore it off of her. She stood on the bed on all fours with her ass towards him. Blake grabbed her ass hard and slapped the right side. Amelia threw her head back and let out a small shrill moan. Blake bit his lip and slapped her harder but quickly rubbed it after to make it less painful. "You're a bad fucking girl." He said as he made her ass turn pink.

draia
draia
223 Followers