Fuck a Mom Club 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.6k words
4.3
41.1k
56

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

Cathleen Wilson was patiently waiting for Billy Watson. She had woken up horny. She had tried to coax, her husband, Ed, into fucking her. She even bent over the kitchen table with her bare ass hanging open to entice him. But he couldn't get it up, so he went to play golf with his buddies'" She was working her fingers in and out of her hot box seeking release but no real relief came to her aid.

She loved Ed and hated cheating on him, but after a long discussion, they decided that the Fuck a Mom Club was the best solution to their problem. When they asked son Peter, about it, he was all too eager to fuck his friend's mother. So here she was knowing the Connie Anders was getting fucked by her son and that Nancy Wattson's son would be fucking her shortly.

She didn't have too long. She was standing by the sink doing the breakfast dishes, she heard the back door open, then a breeze hit her bare ass. Soon the sound of a belt buckle hitting the floor reached her ears. There was silence. She sensed that someone was behind her, then a hand pushing her shoulders over so that she was bent over the sink. A hand went between her legs coaxing her to open them wider.

She knew that the intruder was setting her up to be fucked.

"Billy?"

No answer, but she did the feel of a swollen cock head prating her vaginal lips.

"Good morning, Mrs. Wilson!"

He spoke it very cheerily, then a hard dick was shoved into her. She felt it touching her cervix.

"Good morning, Billy. Are you the one fucking me?"

"Yes ma'am," Billy replied.,

He was thrusting in and out of her and she began to thrust back. Soon they began they developed a rhythm to their intercourse. They were in sync, they were almost one body pleasing itself.

"Oooooo." she moaned, "Keep fucking me Billy, your cock feels so good inside me."

"Ah. ah, ah. Mrs. Wilson, I will all day if I can, Your cunt feels ssssssooooo good."

They fucked for a good half an hour before Cathleen felt the sexual tension building within her. The pleasure was pushing her limit. She needed to release, to climax.

"Billy, fuck me faster. Fuck me harder."

His pervis was slamming into her's as t did her tension grew higher Then the spring unwound.

"Fuck! Billy, you motherfucker! Fuck, fuck, duck suck. AAAHHHH!"

She was collapsing. Billy helped her to the floor laying her on her tummy and elevated her ass and kept fucking her. At last, he felt his balls fill, he pushed into her a deep as he could,

"Mrs. Wilson, I am filling you."

The first string of seed fired into her. Then another. Then another. Then another. Then another, Then another.

He fell off her exhausted.

"That was wonderful, Billy."

"Thank you, Mrs. Wilson. You are a spectacular fuck."

"Mmmm, thank you. I may let you fuck me again today."

"How about now?"

He was already hard and she was soaked. Cathleen laid on a towel to protect the dining room rug. She smiled up at him and he smiled down at her, they kissed his cock went back into her at the same time. That made her giggle.

************************************************************************************************************

A couple of blocks to the north, Janet Dawes and her son, Ian, was in her living sitting across from Marion Weber and her son. The Webers were candidates for admission into the Club.

"The key to success in the Club is over jealousy," Janet said, "so we are going to conduct a test of sorts.

"Both of you need to become very comfortable being naked in front of a stranger and with the knowledge that the person you love is being fucked by someone else other than you. Do you understand?"

Both of them say yes.

"You are married, am I correct?"

"Yes, I am Marion said."

"Then before we can put you into the rotation, your husband will have to sign a consent form allowing you to be fucked by other men.

"Also, if you are not on the pill, you will need to be. When you are fucked, our young gentlemen will fill you with their semen."

She looked down at the papers she is had before her.

"Okay, now we begin your test. Simon, strip in front of us all."

The young man was nervous, but he managed to become naked.

"Simon, have you had sex with a woman yet?"

"Yes, I have ma'am."

"Good. So, make love to me in front of your mother."

She got up and stood in front of Simon.

"Strip me, Simon."

As Simon was stripping Ian's mom, Ian sat beside Mrs. Weber. He put his arm around her then kissed her darting his tongue into her mouth. She moaned into his mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her son pull down the Nordic-looking woman's panties. She gasped when she saw the neatly trimmed muff that came into view and the long cameltoe the woman had been gifted with.

Ian was massaging her breast. She offered no resistance to the inquiring hand squeezes and fondled her mammary glands. The tits responded by elongating and getting hard shortly afterward. Marion's, clothes became more and more restive as Ian aroused her dormant sexual urges. Finally, she stood up,

"Ian, I'll just be a minute or two."

Marion strip quickly in a few seconds so she s nude and ready to play with Ian. Laying beside him she rolls on her side offering Ian her breast. When she feels his lips return to her nipple, electric sparks fly through her body. She feels like it is some sort of dream. Her juices are flowing like they haven't done in years. She wants to fuck.

"Please don't keep me waiting, if you are hard, put it in."

"As you wish, Mrs. Weber."

They move onto an area rug, Ian tasks a cushion off the chair for her head. She spreads her leg wide for him bending them at the knees. Marion's breath is short and rapid she's waiting for this young man to penetrate her filling her with his cock. She is feeling like she did when her dad got her a pony. She is watching him position himself to claim her.

"Are you ready Ms. Weber?"

He hears his mother giggling and laughing because Ian has loved her some and has been respectful of her. He's almost in tears and has stopped fucking Ms. Dawes.

"What is wrong Simon?"

"Nothing Ms. Dawes, I am just so happy to see my mom happy is all."

"You are a good son Simon feeling that way about your mom is very commendable. Now, if you are up to it, finish fucking me. I wanna feel your hot swimmer in my womb."

Simon wiped his nose on the arm, then began to finish what he started. He wanted this kind lady to reach her climax before he filled her cavity. He bowed down and began to kiss her passionately invading her mouth with his tongue. He also kissed her chest where he could reach, because he heard that everywhere on a woman's chest is erogenous. Ms. Dawes began to moan more, so it looked like that was true.

"Simon, I am just about there, fuck me faster and harder."

He didn't reply, he just did it. He felt her tension build until the dam burst.

"Oooo. Fuck, fuck, fuck! O, Simon. You are such a good young man. Aaaahhh."

As Ms. Dawes settled down,

Simon felt that his nuts were ready to release.

"I am coming Ms. Dawes."

"Okay, let it fill my pussy with your hot cream."

When he did release his sperm into her, Simon realized that he had just passed another milestone. He had just inseminated his very first woman.

He dismounted her. They kissed and thanked each other for the indulgence.

''Now, Simon, let's watch as my son fucks your mother."

He held her in his arms.

"You are a man now, Simon."

They were watching their two very close relatives fuck. Simon was mesmerized buy Mrs. Dawes took it in stride as if she were watching a baseball game. Both of the people being watched knew that they were being watched. But they kept on enjoying their pleasure despite the peeping toms watching.

Simon looked at Mrs. Dawes asking if they ever held any orgies.

"It's been discussed a few times. But since every woman fucks every son, except his mother or stepmother, there doesn't seem to be a need to do it. But someone has suggested that we have a fuckathon. It is under discussion."

They finished joining the other two.

"Marion, I am giving the other board members a green light on you and Simon. They have always approved my recommendations so consider yourselves in. Get your husband to sign the waiver. If he refuses to sign, bring it up with the Board on Wednesday's 6:00 PM meeting. Ian, have I forgotten anything?"

"You covered most of it, mom. The rest of the do's and don'ts are covered in the membership handout which both of you need to read, Simon"

"Okay, let's all go and clean up, get dressed then go to, MacMillan's My treat."

"O Simon, when you are a woman's partner for the week, you are her fuck toy. When she calls, you go to her and lovingly fuck her. But, if you've schoolwork or some family thing she will let you off because they are all mothers.

"Mom where are you inserting Simon?"

"He's going to be my lover next week.

There are other horny mothers and dons we haven't met yet and there are events to attend to, so we will be back at you soon.

The end of Chapter 2.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers