Fuck a Mom Club 06

Story Info
The flood of passion contiues to flow and build up.
3.9k words
4.43
7.7k
16
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

This story is fictional. Not a shed of truth in it.

All people performing sexual acts are 18 or older.

********

Ch. 1

Steven Adams shifts from foot to foot waiting for his mother's return from the pharmacy. He was excited yet nervous at the prospect of matting with Nancy Danvers in a very short time from now. Mother Emma and he were going to have a foursome with Charlie and Nancy Danvers.

He knew that his mother Emma, and Charlie Danvers were lovers at their workplace, Holly Hills Elderly Homes and he had been introduced to Nancy Danvers a couple of times. However, she was still a stranger to him and, Steven has not had that much experience with women yet, especially intimate knowledge.

The palms of his hands were sweaty despite his rubbing them on his jeans waiting for his mother who had just returned to the car. Her face beaming but her face was usually beaming.

Emma Adams was a slut but that did not prevent her from being a good mother as well. Her children were the most precious and irreplaceable things in her life and came before her sexual activities regardless of circumstance. So when she saw her baby's face when she slid into the car, she knew and felt his discomfort.

"Steven, are you ill?"

Automatically checking his forehead any loving mother would upon seeing her baby in discomfort.

"No, ma, I am alright just a little nervous. What if I screw up with her?"

"You won't screw up. honey. Concentrate on her pleasure and you will pass with flying colors. You are a good man, son, a true gentleman, a scarce find in these times."

They were leaving the strip mall's parking lot ready to enter the highway. They had just entered traffic when Steven addressed his mother once more,

"Mom?"

"Yes dear," Emma replied."

"I am not too sure if I can stand seeing that guy fuck you."

"Charlie and I go back a long way. We've had sex together more times than I care to recount. More importantly, you are to concentrate on Nancy, not me. Here give me your hand."

She was wearing a wrap dress, so it was possible to slide her son's hand down to her naked pussy.

"Finger fuck me, Steven."

"I'd better drive then,"

They found a spot to pull over and switch places. But Steven was not going to let the opportunity pass by. When she had come to his side, he got behind her and then raised her skirt. Bending her over and parting her legs, he stopped his pants exposing his stiff manhood naked then plunged it into his mother's cunt.

"Steven!"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Nothing, you caught me by surprise. is all."

The feel of her son's cock in her birth canal was very pleasing to Emma. Of the two sons, Steven's cock was the most like his father's. With each inward thrust, Emma felt the tip of his penis touch her womb and soon she was lost in pleasure.

"Mom, I coming!"

The stream of sperm soon coated Emma's sex both inside and out.

He wiped her off and found the cushion she sat on after being fucked. Helping her into the car while she held her dress up to keep cum stains off it, the pair were once more on the road.

A few minutes later they were in the Danvers's drive and pulling up to the house. Nancy Danvers greeted them dressed in a wrap-around dress similar to Emma's. The two women kissed each other on the cheek with Steven following suit after his mother.

"My, my. Your little boy is not so little anymore, Emma."

Then to Steven,

"You probably don't remember me do you, Steven?"

"I do, ma'am..."

Interrupting him she says,

"Nancy, please Steven. You are an adult now."

"Nancy, I do remember you. I recall a sexy lady in a bikini who caught my attention when I was fourteen."

"Nancy, steaks are about ready," Charlie Danvers said as he sauntered into the room in casual slacks and a white golf shirt covered by a chef's apron.

"Emma," he said kissing her and grabbing her ass.

Steven took Nancy into his arms and kissed her as well feeling her ass and caressing a breast in the process.

"My aren't you bold, Steven."

Then recalling her duties as a hostess, Nancy says to Steven,

"I have to begin to set the table. We'll have all night to become acquainted."

Emma helps Nancy while Steven accompanies Charlie to the grill and the beer cooler.

"Here have a cold one while I get these steaks, corn, and potatoes to the table.to the table."

"Charlie, we're eating at the picnic table."

Both women exit the house naked to the delight of the guys. Steven's cock was an entire staff immediately while Charlie took a bit longer. He was stiff enough to draw both ladies' attention.

"Strip boys, this is a nudist picnic."

They ate their splendid meal chatting about everything and nothing. It was dusk when they finished eating. Everyone helped to clear the table When things were tidied up, Charlie suggested,

"It's a lovely night," to both girls, "Why don't we do it in the gazebo."

One by one they filed into the screened-in gazebo. The couples sat facing each other wondering who would be first. Nancy took the point when her hand grabbed Steven's cock beginning to gently stroke it with one hand and cupping his balls with the other.

Emma knelt in front of Charlie and took his cock into her mouth to suck him. His flaccid dick soon responded becoming harder by the minute. Charlie and Sterven's moans filled the night but the younger man was rock hard more than ready to penetrate his partner. But first, he wanted a taste of Nancy's pussy juice.

Steven laid down and pulled Nancy to him positioning her so that her face was gazing at his cock and his face able to lick and suck her pussy. It had been ages since Nancy had had a man eat her. Charlie didn't like eating pussy because he thought it was gross. Electricity raced through her body at the sensation of Steven's tongue licking her labia vulva's lips, she sucked his cock with the verbosity of a mad woman and she was going to get all of him into her throat or die trying. With each friction, she got closer and the closer she got the harder Stenen sucked on her pussy.

It became like a shark's feeding frenzy as each drove the other not a deep pool of lust. Emma's orgasmic scream drew their attention but it didn't deter their ever-increasing passion. But when Steven thrust his tongue into Nancy's vagina, it was like something exploded into her.

"O FUCK!!! Jesus! Fuck, AHHHHH," she screamed.

Her thighs squashed Steven's head between them and she thrust her pussy into his face smothering him, bucking so hard that her pubic bone came close to dislodging his teeth. Finally, her convulsions abated and she released Steven's head. Across the gazebo, Charlie was snoring and Emma was sia in the broad seat looking upon her son pleasuring Nancy full other's pride. She wanted to go over and kiss him but thought better of it not wanting to interfere with their lovemaking. She sat there swelling with pride.

Steven got from under the woman. He asked,

"Nancy, can I penetrate your vagina?"

"Yes, I need to feel you."

Taking the clue, he moves to Nancy's feet and Nancy opens herself to his phallus. Soon she feels the tip of his penis touching her opening.

"Ready?"

She nods he head and this crown pushes past Nancy's orifice into her birth canal.

"O god, you are stretching me, Steven."

"Do you want me to stop Nancy?'

"No just go slow."

Following her request, Steven pushes in slowly and Nancy is gasping the entire time as the young man's manhood opens up her birth canal. At last, he's all in. Before fucking her, he pauses to kiss her a few times wallowing in the pleasure of her vagina's warmth, tightness, and wetness.

After the final kiss, he withdraws only to plunge back in. The fucking begins as do Nancy's moans and groans. Nancy sees Emma and beckons her. The women smile at each other holding hands and finally kissing. Emma begins to massage Emma's tits and suck on the tit nearest her. The feel of Emma's tongue lapping Nancy's erect and hard nipple and the feeling of Steven's moderate fucking, pushes Nancy over the top.

"FUCK!!!!!" she screams as another orgasm flows through her. She wraps her legs around Steven preventing his escape, and since she's a runner, her legs are very strong. At the same time pulling Emma's head into her breast. After a sigh of relief, she releases both of her prisoners. She is nearly spent, panting as Steven picks up speed with his thrust and withdrawals but the feel of his cock going in and out of her induces another orgasm to build.

"Fuck me harder Steven. Then fill me with your hot jizz. I want every drop."

Nancy looks directly at Emma,

"Now I see why you are always so happy."

"My boys are only part of it, Nancy."

Steven speaks up,

"Nancy, I can't hold it any longer. I am going to flood you with my man milk."

"Release it, Steven, I am ready to be your bitch."

The floodgates open and Steven's sperm are in Nancy up to the brim and spilling over. His cock is still hard, but his balls are emptied. His cock deflated finally slipping out of Nancy drawing white cream with it.

"That was wonderful, Nancy. Thank you for a very pleasant evening."

"Steven, I enjoyed our coupling, and, believe me, this will not be the last one. I am going to kidnap your son, Emma, you have two, I have none, that doesn't seem fair."

"No, you are not. He was given to me and he'll always be my baby, not yours. But I may lend him to you, for a day or two, my sweet friend."

"I hope for a month when I go on vacation."

"We'll see when the time comes up. Now let's eat each other's pussy."

"Game on Emma."

The women take each other's hand and then head for the house. Steven stays behind not wanting to spoil their lesbian lovemaking.

"Hey, Steven, join us."

Ch 2

All three of them head for the master bedroom. Steven's eyes pop out when he sees the gigantic bed.

"In our younger days, that bed would be filled with naked people participating in an orgy," Nancy tells Steven, "And, your mother and father were frequent guests."

"Ma?"

"Yes, it is true your father and I fucked on that bed not always with each other. And, to answer your next question, yes you are my husband's child as are your tbrother and both sisters. Now, let's play."

Nancy and Emma climbed onto the bed followed by Steven. Emma and Nancy were on their sides kissing each dueling with the other's tongue, their hands exploring the other body delving into every crack and crevice the other woman had.

In the meantime, Steven was lying apart giving himself a hand job. He was behind Nancy and every once in a while, Mother Emma looked at her son pleasuring himself, yet she remained within Nancy's embrace. Nancy asked Emma,

"What is Steven doing, my lover?"

'Pleasuring himself, Nance."

"The poor baby. Let's scoot down so he can kneel between our heads. That way we'll be able to bring him into the fun."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

The two women scooted down and beckoned Steven to them instructing him to kneel near their heads offering them his phallus. Nancy licked the head of his love instrument while Mother Emma licked his balls.

Emma could sense that her boy was getting close and she didn't want to waste his love offering. So she asked Steven to fuck her. Steven happily got his cock very near his Mother's vagina. Nancy removed her fingers and guided the dutiful son's member into his Mother.

"Yes that's it, baby, fuck Momma. Fill me with your seed."

Steven was saying to the red zone of passion by this point. There was no love at all just unbridled lust. He fucked his Mother furiously and without remorse. Emma shook with the hard thrust her baby was metering out to her, but she loved it. It was out of character for her son to treat a woman, especially his Mother, so harshly. Emma knew that her second son was a gentle soul caring about the feelings and needs of others, but there was no gentleness in him now.

Steven and Emma fucked that way for nearly ten minutes in which time Ema had two orgasms, but Steven was ready now to reclaim his Mother.

"Mom, I am going to inseminate you."

The words were n sooner out of his mouth when the first string of semen entered the womb that crafted and birthed him.

"Momma loves you, son."

"I love you more, Mother."

'Now, dear, after you have rested, give Aunt Nancy the same pleasure."

"With pleasure, Mom."

Ch. 3

Millie had been so excited about Saturday and her initiation into the Fuck a Mom Club that Friday that her sleep was fretful. She was awake when her alarm went off at six. Her breakfast was light consisting of her tea and a scone. Her thought drifted once more to today's activities and as she did soul, Millie's hand drifted to her clit. The wetness became to form in her vagina. She decided to get going before lust claimed her and her worthless husband woke up.

An hour and a half later she was in her car headed for Emma's house. She was wearing a one-piece jumpsuit with nothing at all beneath it. The times she went braless could be counted on the fingers of one hand leaving a couple of other fingers leaving a couple of fingers to use for something else. It felt both liberating and indecent as well. But her lifelong friend told her to dress that way because she'd be getting naked very soon after they arrived and when it was time to go home, getting dressed would be quick as well so they could return home.

"Well be taking the SUV boys. Thomas, you drive on the way there, and Steve will drive on the way back."

They both replied with a, "Yes, Mom, we heard."

"You're are still her favorite, Tom."

"Not so bro, it's Michael, l. She loves him away more than us."

Michael was her eldest and was currently in Europe with a group of friends. He was the first one of her progeny to hammer his Mother's pussy. He coached his two younger brothers when nature made them ready to pleasure their mother.

"Stop that right now! I love all five of you with equal intensity," Emma snapped back to her two erring sons who were trading barbs at Mom's expense.

After leaving the Adams drive, in less than ten minutes they arrive at the Dawes residence. Janet greets them at the door dressed in a house coat then they are ushered into the family fun room. Her son Ian was standing against a queen-sized bed naked. Following Janet's lead, they all get naked as well.

"Okay guys, Steven will fuck me, Ian will fuck Millie and, you two will fuck your designated partners which should be..."

The doorbell rang, and Janet told her son to get it He came back with a mother and her son, Judith, and Kenny Barnes.

"Emma, make love to Kenny. Thomas, make love to Mrs. Barnes. You'll find vacant rooms down the hall."

Pointing to Steven, Janet says to everyone,

"I've been waiting to get my hands on this for some years. Now I have you, Steven Adams. Be ready to fuck me silly."

She motions for him to follow her into the master bedroom.

Once there she dropped the terrycloth robe she'd been wearing laid back the bedspread then laid bare as the day she was born with legs open patting the bed where she wanted him to lay. Steven stripped quickly and when he exposed his young dick, it sprang into a flag pole parallel to his body.

Janet motioned for Steve to come to her. She had already opened her legs wide and was waiting. Coming between those creamy white thighs made /steve's cock even harder. When he got close Janet guided his throbbing manhood to her awaiting womanhood then he plunged in. Janet gasped as the nob of the penis touched her cervix.

"O god, Steve, your cock feels so good. Fuck me for as long as you can hold out, then come inside."

Janet had had numerous cock's inside her but this young man's cock felt different. Why it felt different she couldn't say but she he fit her pussy hand in glove, and Janet was enjoying it.

Across the hall, Steve's elder brother was balls-deep in Mrs. Barnes. She was already soaking wet like Janet and wanted to dispense with the preliminaries and began the fucking as soon as brother Thomas and Mrs. Barnes were naked. She came to the house in a green patterned dress and nothing else. After Thomas unzipped the garment it fell away to a puddle on the floor. There she was, naked and ready.

As she turned down the bed sheets, she positioned herself in the center of the bed and then opened her legs. It was after she had gotten herself ready for Thomas that the size of his cock hit her. He was at least one and a half the size of her husband's equipment. But it was lust not fear which filled her mind.

Thomas had never had sex with an Oriental woman. Her long black hair seemed to cover the bed. He shakily positioned his cock and then plunged in stretching the woman's love channel like no man's cock had ever stretched it hitherto.

It wasn't pain that felt Mrs. Barnes as Thomas' cock separated the walls of her vergina as he slowly made his way down, rather it was a sense of fulfillment. Finally, she felt that her pussy had been filled and this young Caucasian man had filled it.

Normally she was a silent fuck but an "Aaaahhh." escaped from her mouth when Steve had penetrated her. When his thighs finally met her ass, she said,

"Oh, that feels sooo good."

Her walls came down around Steve's boy toy and even though he'd fucked several women by that point in his life, this pussy felt head and shoulder above the rest. he felt her wrap her legs around him then he said,

"Mrs. Barnes, I enjoy making love to you."

Her reply was,

"It's heaven fucking you Steve, and come and kiss me."

For a while, he was penetrating both her mouth and her snatch simultaneously. She had excellent control of her pussy muscles which heightened his pleasure as rhythmically gripped his cock.

"Mrs. Barnes you are such a good fuck."

"Thank you, Steven."

Adjacent to his mother's bedroom, Ian was getting ready to fuck Millie. She had sucked him and he had eaten her out. Now Ian was making Millie beg for it.

"So you want my cock in you Millie?"

"Yes, please, yes. Fill me."

"Are you sure you want my semen in you?"

"O PLEASE stop teasing me and go in. Fill my cunt."

"Tell me you want it, Millie."

"Ian, fuck me. Please fuck me. I an I was your cock in me and I want to feel your cum inside as well."

"Okay, here it comes Millie."

And with that, he enters her sacred temple.

"OOoooooOOO, Ian. Yes, fuck me."

They began with a slow leisurely fuck. He began to fuck her faster as she requested it. The feel of his cock's head against the spongy walls of her pussy was filling her sexual enjoyment. She loved Ian's cock. She loved Ian. She loved being fucked.

Our last couple, Emma and Kenny were in the bedroom alongside Millie and Ian. Emma was wearing only gym shorts a tank top and a stitch more. Kenny was similarly dressed, so the pair were naked in a flash. Emma pushed Kenny onto the bed and once he was in the middle with cock up. She straddled him positioning his male member between her legs with her lips facing his. Thus they were ready for French kissing.

Emma was already as wet as a fountain, but she wasn't quite ready for him to enter. She wanted to make love with him. So she began kissing and after about five minutes of that, she wanted him to suck her nipples.

He sucked them like a hungry baby. Soon they were elongated and stiff. Every swipe with his tongue felt like she was electrocuted because the waves of lust felt so sharp. But the sucking surpassed that driving her to swoon in the enjoyment. She caught herself passing out so that was enough of that, time to fuck.

"Kenny, can I be on top?"

Kenny had not fuck the cowgirl position yet so he readily agreed. Emma scooted back until she felt his stiff cock on her ass. Then rising on her knees, she positioned the head on her love hole. She couldn't help herself, she needed to tease him a bit, so she slid his cock along her love petals before impaling her cunt with his cock.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers
12