Fuck Around and Have Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
More Fucking Around... More Having Family Fun.
3.6k words
1.81
8.8k
6
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

While Tyra is filming her scene with Spence, I'm relaxing in my bedroom with two of my all time favorite sugar mamas, Oprah Winfrey and her best friend Gayle King. I have some rich chicks that like to take care of me, so I let em... and I take care of them with my fat ass cock. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

Oprah bought me a Bentley last time so I really enjoy our time together. Gayle comes along... no pun intended... even though it's true... with her sometimes. She also comes...once again... oh, nevermind... by herself. They're both a great fuck.

Gayle loves for me to ass fuck her while she ass fucks her best friend with her huge strap on. I always film it so there's always some high quality, booty banging entertainment for me and my women to enjoy afterwards.

While I'm ass banging Oprah and Gayle, doggy style, on my bed, my huge white dick slam banging up those two thick as fuck, ebony asses, in and out, so fucking deep...

"Yes, dear. Mmmmmmm. I'm fine. I'm more than fine actually. Oh yeahhhhhhhh. Yes. I'll see you there. Love you." My stunningly gorgeous mother Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) hangs up the phone. She was talking to my sister Jessica (Jessica Simpson).

"That's right, Roger... nail me good, baby. Mmmmmmmmm. Your piercings feel so good rubbing on my slick walls. Oh my God! I'm cummingggggggggggggggg!!" Mom squirts on Roger's big, pierced, tattooed dick as she slowly, deliberately rides him, taking his fat, old meat also deep up her super talented, famous twat. My mother's pussy has had books written about it... and they don't do it justice.

Roger lifts off the bed, ramming his large rod deep inside mom. He squeezes her breasts, his big, old hands manhandling them roughly. Roger leans his head back onto the pillow and cums. His slimy semen races out of his wide open piss slit and pelts mom's super pretty, pink pussy walls with intense precision and power. They kiss. Roger squeezes moms ass as his cock dumps the last of his load inside my mother's quivering, overstuffed cunt.

"Very nice Roger. You always fill me up so nice." Mom compliments my 70 year old butler. He smirks confidently and groans as mom shakes her mature pussy on his mature cock. She pops it and drops it like the all time gorgeous sex goddess she definitely is.

I've been booty banging and titty molesting Oprah and Gayle for an hour. They've been squirting and moaning, shaking and groaning, booty bouncing and titty flopping like crazy. My huge white meat rams. both asses full speed, full blast. Those huge hanging ebony jugs flop crazily as they are on all fours, side by side, while I pound em out, alternating phat ebony butts, fucking and smacking the living fuck outta both.

I cum on Oprah's amazingly gorgeous titty mountains and we both watch... and I film... Gayle licking it all up, gulping down my creamy load from her best... and breast... friend's melons. I dump a warm load of piss in both mouths, filming Oprah and Gayle eagerly drinking it all down, happily posing and smiling for the camera, all piss and cum crazy and shit.

Mom stops by to join in, sucking out another load of jizz from me, lovingly drinking it down with a huge, motherly love smile while Gayle blows Roger. Oprah films it and booty bangs Gayle with her foot long, black strap on. It's fuck city up in here, bitches!

A little later, while mom and Roger are helping Patty with "something" in her and my dad's bedroom, Tyra is with me in the den, telling me all about her movie making experience with ol Spence.

Were relaxing on the plush couch, Tyra wearing her white silk bathrobe, I'm wearing my white silk pajama pants. She's laying back into me like she was earlier on the lounger. We're downing a couple of drinks while she gives me the dirty details.

"I was in my trailer getting ready when Spence came in. I asked him to so we could go over the details of the scene. He was funny, trying to play it cool. I couldn't stop laughing, babe." Tyra turns back to me and kisses me. She licks my lips upward, slowly. "Anyway... we went over everything..."

FLASHBACK

Tyra's trailer on my porn studio lot in Hollywood...

"Are you sure you can handle it, Spence? I mean... look at these tits." Tyra opens her white cotton bathrobe and flashes her perfectly shaped and smooth 32Gs in the vanity mirror. Spence's eyes almost explode out of his head. He gulps hard and nods yes, slowly. Tyra giggles and closes her robe. She asks the makeup lady to leave.

"So... I guess you wanna know about the whole can you fuck me thing, don't you?" Tyra looks at Spence in the mirror. Spence once again gulps hard and nods yes, slowly.

"Hmmmmm. I don't know. James didn't really tell me yes... or no. I guess it's up to me." Tyra knows what she's doing. She's expertly bringing Spence to the brink... and back down again. She's teasing the fuck outta my poor cousin. Ha ha ha.

"Like I said, Spence... I haven't fucked another cock since James and I got together. So, that cock will be getting quite an honor... and it will be held to a really high standard. James has the most beautiful cock I've ever seen so I would be judging it against his." Tyra coyly smirks at Spence in the mirror, a sly smile barely showing on her luscious lips as she puts on her cherry red lipstick. She licks across her slick lips slowly, teasing Spence even further. She smacks them in the mirror for Spence to see when she finishes applying the lipstick. Spence lowers his head, knowing his cock isn't nearly as big and beautiful as mine.

"Relax, Spence you have a really nice cock. Don't get down on yourself." Tyra gives Spence's fragile ego a boost.

Spence wipes his brow, sweating profusely. His white tank top is getting sweat stains already. Tyra snickers. She notices a large bulge in his tight khakis.

"Let me see your cock again, Spence. You look uncomfortable there anyway. I forgot what it looks like." Tyra teases. She remembers, but she's very much into the cock teasing she's laying on my dorky, gawking cousin.

Spence quickly unzips his pants and his fat rod springs out. It's leaking precum already. Tyra definitely notices. She remembers how it tasted too. "Nice. I love how fat it is. I also love how much it leaks too. I love precum, nice, slimy, salty precum. Yum." Tyra smiles in the mirror. Spence shakes his head uncontrollably as he starts jerking his twitching rod. He's so fucking horny, so turned on by my ridiculously hot, future wife.

"You know..." Tyra gets up and walks over to Spence, opening her robe, standing there, such a perfect, statuesque, milk chocolate beauty. She puts her hands on her waist and smirks, looking at Spence frantically jerking his obese dick. She sees the veins rippling, the foreskin sliding back and forth, his white cock so fat and hard. Tyra is very much impressed with the fat dick being jerked off in front of her.

"Hypothetically, if we did fuck in the movie, then James would see it. Like I said, he didn't exactly give the OK for you to fuck me. So..." Tyra pauses as Spence stares up at her, still wildly jerking his precum pouring, white cock. Tyra drops her robe, standing there nude, her hands on her sleek hips, smiling at Spence.

"We might have to figure out a way around that." Tyra teases, raising her eyebrows at Spence. "Any suggestions?" Tyra asks, playfully smirking Spence as she starts tweaking her chocolatey gumdrop nips. She hopes he catches her pretty obvious drift... he does. Spence reaches up and grabs Tyras smooth hips and pulls her into his lap. He motorboats the fuck outta those huge, milk chocolate titty mounds. He slips his raging boner up Tyra's eagerly accepting, clean shaven pussy and they get down to freaky fucking business.

BACK FROM FLASHBACK...

"So how did he do?" I ask Tyra as she slides my cock up her ass, reverse cowgirl, right there on the couch.

"Oh my Godddddddd!" Tyra leans back into me, loving my huge cock slowly inching up her tight anus. She squirts, biting her lips, and closing her eyes as the orgasm and cock entering her ass sensations overtake her. I pinch, pull and shake those gorgeous pointy nips, shaking them harder and harder as my cock slides as far into Tyra's warm, very inviting ass as possible. "Uhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmm." She coos incessantly, reaching back with her left hand and softly caressing my face.

"He came in like 30 seconds. I liked riding his cock, but he blew his load way too soon. He did it again when I tried to get him to fuck my tits in the car, for the video." Tyra shakes her head, laughing at Spence's misfortune. She bounces on my cock, wiggling her ass on it beautifully as I roughly fondle those amazingly awesome, soft and squishingly perfect breasts. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" Tyra squirts hard, shooting it from her spasming pussy across the den. We laugh about Spence's premature problem while we fuck. Tyra's ass is thankfully distracting me from my cousin's sexual dysfunction.

We both cum and kiss, joking about Spence. Tyra's superstar booty milks me dry, sucking out a fat load of jizz. I pull and shake her puffy nips, roughly squeezing those extremely perfect melons for about ten minutes straight.

"Hey James." My old friend, racing superstar Danica Patrick greets me, sitting by me on the couch.

"Hey Danica. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Your mom called me and wanted to show me Roger's cock. I told her I've already seen it and fucked it, but I decided to stop by anyway. You can never get enough good cock. Where are they, by the way?" Danica asks, grabbing my cock as it slides out of Tyra's cum dripping ass. She leans over, between Tyra's long legs and starts sucking me dry. Danica can suck a cock like nobody's business. She vacuum sucks my huge crown, licking all over the sensitive underside as she sucks out every last drop of creamy cock goo in me.

Danica smacks her lips loudly, licking them, then kissing Tyra while she plays with those huge, milk chocolate fun bags. I reach over and grope Danica's small breasts through her white, silk blouse, making her moan excitedly. We all three kiss while we all play with Tyra's and Danica's titties.

"Let Roger ass fuck you and make sure mom films it. I'll put it on my site." I tell Danica as we make out.

"Mmmmmm. I love that idea. Maybe you and him can double anal me too. God... I'd love that." Danica once again proving how slutty she is. I fucking love it.

"You got it baby." I happily announce. We continue making out, swapping spit and titty groping our horny brains out.

Poor Spence is walking around the house, holding his head down. His self confidence has taken a shot. He's trying to play off the whole premature ejaculation stuff with Tyra, but he doesn't know who knows about it and who doesn't.

"Hey, Quick Draw McGraw." My aunt Patty teases Spence as she walks by him in the hall.

"C'mon aunt Patty." Spence fires back, deflated.

"Oh relax. It's happens to a lot of guys, Spence. Don't let it get you down. Oh wait... it already has." Patty laughs. She keeps laughing, walking away as she heads downstairs. Spence just shakes his head in total frustration.

I'm in my master bath, sitting on the toilet, watching Tyra shower while my sister Jessica blows me. That very beautiful blonde head bouncing away as she lovingly sucks me off. Her spit glides down my fat shaft as she sucks me and tickles my balls. I finish my rum and coke watching Tyra smile at me as she soaps up her titties and blows me sweet kisses.

Spence knocks on the bathroom door... it's cracked open. Jessica rubs her amazingly beautiful, lush, all natural jugs all over my heaving cock, spitting on my fat, mushroom head the licking it slowly in circles.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask Spence, groaning happily from Jessica's big titty massage on my rock hard cock.

"Sorry to interrupt you, James... ummm... hi Tyra... Jessica." Spence greets my girls. Tyra waves and smiles from the shower, Jessica waves as she goes down on my cock, gagging at about six inches. She keeps going though, her lips so tightly grasping my throbbing meat as her throat opens wider to accept more of me in.

"I just wanted to apologize for not being up to standards at the video shoot. I guess I was too excited by Tyra. Sorry I let you down." Spence holds his head down, feeling bad about everything.

"Hey... it happens. Usually not twice, but to each their own, I guess." We all have a nice chuckle. Except Spence. He shakes his head again, so embarrassed.

"I'm just busting your balls dude. Probably shouldn't do that though... you're already having problems. Don't wanna make em worse." Tyra, Jessica and I have another chuckle at Spence's expense.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. Ha." I tell Spence. "Don't worry... we're not mad or anything. You're OK. In your own dorky, Speedy Gonzales type of way." It's too easy teasing Spence.

I pop down Jessica's throat. My thick stream of cum pours out in huge bursts, flooding down my smoking hot and oh so slutty sister's hard sucking and quick swallowing throat. Jessica drinks it all down, jerking and sucking me clean. "Yum! Best cum every, baby." Jessica blows me a big, cum happy kiss and sucks me some more, also rubbing those magnificent titty mounds and rock hard, pink nips all over my smiling cock and balls.

Tyra rinses off and opens the shower door. "Come dry me off Spence. If that won't push you over the edge, again." Tyra winks at him, teasingly smirking. Spence grabs a towel and starts drying off that awesomely perfect, tall, thin, huge titty body. He of course concentrates on Tyra's 32Gs. Smart move. I watch, enjoying the show... and also the titty massage Jessica is giving my hard again, throbbing cock. She's got those DDs wrapped tight around my fat, twitching meat. Jessica is pumping me fast with em, smiling so sweet at me, blowing me loving kisses the whole glorious time.

Tyra shakes her huge, milk chocolate fun bags as Spence dries them... a lot more than needed... but you can't blame him for that. His sweaty hands palm those massive melons roughly, squeezing hard, shaking them and staring a hole through em as he dries em. "Mmmmmm. You sure do love my tits, don't you Spence?" Tyra is a master of asking the obvious. Spence nods yes, repeatedly. He keeps staring and groping... and drying too, I guess.

Tyra reaches out and grabs Spence's meaty bulge in his gray sweatpants. She squeezes it softly and jerks it through his pants as his hands roam all over her superbly statuesque frame, "drying it."

"Hmmm. He's got a really nice cock, Jessica. So fat and meaty." Tyra smirks at Spence.

"Sure looks like it." Jessica agrees, licking all over my cock, kissing the enormous head too.

Tyra jerks Spence's dick some more as he starts drying her pussy area. She licks her lips, catching her tongue in the left corner of her mouth. She reaches in his sweatpants and pulls them down past his balls, freeing that fat, wobbly dick, watching it dance as it pops out of his pants. Tyra wraps her hand around the fat meat again, her fingertips not touching.

Tyra moans contently as Spence dries her pussy, his hand grabbing it softly as he rubs the soft towel back and forth on it.

I cum all over Jessica's big jugs. She smiles up at me, jerking out every drop with her hands and tits. She wipes my cock all over those big cans, then sucks me clean. Jessica smacks my rock hard rod on her perky pink nips, then bites it playfully, sucking it harder and harder.

Tyra drops Spence's cock and walks over to me, kneeling beside Jessica. She winks at me and starts licking those perfect jugs clean, swirling her tongue in my jizz, completely cleaning both titties and nipples. She smiles at me, licking her lips back and forth, loving dining on my high protein liquid snack. Tyra absolutely loves my cum. She drinks it at least a couple of times a day. Just one reason she's my next wife. Fucking hot as fuck!

Tyra seductively kisses all over Jessica's now clean DD breasts, then licks my cock and balls from base to tip and every inch in between. She bites it softly, sucking it as she bites it. FUCK! I love that. Tyra smiles with my fat meat laid out across her glistening lips, her teeth softly digging in. Fucking beautiful bitch.

Spence watches, holding the towel. I chuckle, feeling sorta sorry for my awkward cousin. Tyra waves him over. Spence quickly walks to us and stands there, still gripping the towel, his fat, veiny dick poking out between Jessica and Tyra.

I light a blunt and smoke, watching Tyra lick and suck... and bite... my half hard dick draped across her sex crazed face. She slowly licks back and forth underneath my heavy meat, making me groan. She giggles, very pleased with her work on me. The feeling is most definitely mutual.

Jessica plays with Tyra's huge milk chocolate fun bags, kissing her neck as well. Tyra smiles wide and licks me faster. I smirk and smoke like a king pimp, loving it all.

Spence starts stroking his cock as he watches. Tyra reaches up and strokes it as she continues to work me over with her mouth. Jessica engulfs his meat, sucking most of it down, gagging on the immense girth. Spence grabs her head and forces the rest of his dick down Jessica's throat. She opens her throat wide and gladly accepts it in. Tyra starts tickling his fat, hairy balls as Jessica bobs on his dick, sucking hard, letting Spence fuck her mouth.

"DAMNNNNN. Uhhhhhh." Spence groans as he pounds Jessica's throat. Her spit flies out of the corners of her mouth as Tyra slips a finger up Spence's tight ass, twisting in and out. She's also sucking my cock now, all ten inches down her throat. She gags and spits... and sucks... devouring my cock with such raw, sexual, cum craving intensity. Spence grunts and shakes... a tell tale sign of his impending cum. Jessica speeds up, sucking and licking under his rampaging neat as it powers down her throat.

Spence cum dumps down Jessica's throat, holding her head as she gulps down the entire, fat load of slimy cum. He's sweating profusely, shaking profusely too. I laugh. He's a funky ass cummer for sure.

Tyra squeezes his fat balls, massaging them to get every drop out. She sucks faster and faster on my meat, her throat grabbing and stroking my dick with such skill and cum lust. I pump my load right down that cum seeking throat of hers. "Mmmmmmmmm. So fucking good! Oh my Godddddddd. Mmmmmmmmm." Tyra coos as she happily drinks my entire super spermy load. Tyra makes sure to dig down in my piss slit with her expertly talented tongue to lap up every last drop of gooey semen in me.

"So delicious, baby. So damn yummy! Mmmm!" Tyra says, smiling with such love and cum lust at me.

"Nice job, Spence. You broke your record." Tyra teases him, giggling. She moves her head up and gives his fat, half hard meat a big suck, pulling his dick out with her mouth as far as it will possibly go, shaking her head with it in her mouth and smacking her lips off it with a loud plop. She gives him a wink too. Tyra licks her cum glossed lips clean and smiles.

"Nice jizz, Spence." Tyra compliments him. Spence grins, finally putting his video ejaculatory problems behind him.

We spend the rest of the evening with Tyra filming me and Roger double anal fucking Danica in mom's bedroom. That bitch can take an anal pounding for damn sure. We double fuck that small, but very accommodating booty for an hour straight, take a smoke break, then fuck her ass some more. Mom drinks my first load... and my first and second load of piss. I piss up mom's ass while Danica tosses my salad and Roger fucks Tyra's tits. Mom drinks his cum.

I ass fuck Tyra and piss in it, then film Danica drinking my piss... then my cum... out of Tyra's perfectly toned booty.

Spence titty fucks Jessica, then ass fucks Patty. Mom films it, then pisses all over both of them as Roger fucks her ass. I fuck Jessica and Danica as they 69, pounding out each pussy til they cover me and the carpet with sweet pussy cream. Tyra and I lay back on the sofa and watch Roger piss in Danica mouth form across the room. I piss in mom's from the sofa. Tyra holds it and lines it up perfectly, then sucks me dry. Such a sweetheart.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12