Fuck at the Family Cookout

Story Info
First cousins Jared and Nate fuck at their family cookout.
3.7k words
4.39
36.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everyone had finally caught up and when the summer heat was starting to make my t-shirt damp with my sweat, I decided it was time to dive into the pool to cool off.

"Alright, I need to get my suit on to get into this pool," I said, getting up from my seat.

"Ditto!"

It was my cousin Nate. He got up from his chair too and started following me into the house.

We walked into the air-conditioned kitchen, and he closed the sliding door behind us, leaving us alone for the first time since my family and I showed up. He quickly jumped into a male topic, maybe seizing the opportunity to talk about guy shit with me, I thought.

"Man, my fucking balls were dripping out there." I watched as he awkwardly spread his legs while walking to adjust his crotch. A decent size bulge appeared in his palm as he cupped the cock between his legs, pulling the fabric away from his testicles. I could almost make out the head of his dick.

Doesn't seem like he's wearing underwear, I noted. He wore gym shorts that loosing hung around his large hairy legs, and a tank top that showed off the body hair across his chest, down his arms, and shoving out from the crevice of his pits.

"It's all that fucking fur on you," I laughed, squeezing his bulbous shoulder when he got closer, seeing that a few dark hairs there too.

"Yeah. This guy's especially furry." He cupped the organ between his legs again and shook himself at me. "Shit's really starting to come in down there." Man, he was really leaning into the guy talk. But I loved how open he was being, honestly.

"Comes with the testosterone," I said, smirking at him. "Mine's the same way."

"Yeah?" he asked, sounding curious.

"You bet." I replied.

I grabbed my bathing suit from the bag on the floor and headed for the bathroom. Nate followed closely behind. Once at the door, I felt him pass me to the stairs, but he stopped before climbing them and turned to me.

"Hey."

With my hand still on the bathroom doorknob, I looked at him. His build was perfect: bulky and covered in hair. An absolute guy. All things masculine that drove me fucking wild, even despite being related to him.

I didn't say anything, but just waited from him to tell me whatever it was. Then, after a second, he said, "Feel free to change in my bedroom if you want to."

My heart leapt and immediately started pounding. "For real?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Shocked that he was suggesting it, I glanced quickly to the kitchen to make sure no one had come in from out back.

"You're serious," I asked, turning back to him. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to figure out if this was him making a move on me or something. But he couldn't be.

He leaned over the banister of the stairs and looked to the kitchen as well, seeing for himself that it was empty. "Wouldn't mind seeing how hairy your dick is to tell you the truth."

My heart started racing. He smirked, sensing my adrenaline.

"Shit," was all I could say at first. Clearly my cousin Nate was making a move on me. "Count me in."

He smiled, "Alright, hurry up!"

In an instant, he turned and started climbing the staircase. I crossed the hallway and ran up behind him, skipping every other step, my heart keeping time with my feet.

We walked into his room, and he turned to click the door shut behind me. I hurt the lock snap into place.

I was immediately greeted by his smell, and a room in utter disarray. There were dirty socks and underwear peppered on the floor, and a few pairs of sneakers wafting his stench near the dresser to the left. His bed was unmade, and I could just make out some dark marks on the sheets, from sweat or dried sperm I wasn't sure.

"Didn't think you would take the bait," he said, walking up behind me.

I laughed. My heart was still cranking in my chest. I was unsure of what was going to happen now that we were alone in his bedroom, but excited to find out.

I responded with, "To be honest Nate, I've wanted to see your cock for a while too."

"Really?" He cupped his dick again, grabbing at himself with his thick, open palm.

"Yeah man," I confessed, watching him squeeze the growing tissue hanging in his crotch. "I've wanted to compare with you. Plus, you're a stud." I took a risk with that last bit. All Nate had asked was to see my dick. I was the one pushing the envelope though and letting him know I was crushing on him.

"Damn. You too, cuz." My heart cranked again. So, maybe he's into me too. I loved hearing him call me 'cuz' as well.

"So, what do you think," he asked. "Should we pull them out?"

"Will it be weird? Since we're cousins?" I was suddenly nervous about crossing that line now that we were gonna do it. "I mean, your mom is my dad's sister. We're first cousins, bro. We're basically brothers."

"All the more reason, Jared. Brothers usually see each other's dicks, don't they?"

"I guess so," I smirked.

I looked him up and down and saw that his dick was starting to tent his gym shorts. He wasn't trying to hide it though. I could feel my own penis starting to get hard between my legs too, excited to see my cousin's fat hairy cock for the first time.

Who was I kidding? I've wanted to do this with him for a while.

"Let's do this," he egged me on.

"Yeah?"

He nodded, "Oh, fuck yeah! Let's do it! I want to see your dick, cuz."

"Alright," I said, heart thumping a mile a minute. We both pushed our thumbs into the waist bands of our shorts but held them there before actually taking them off.

"On the count of three?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"No turning back after this, Nate," I said. "You're about to see my dick."

He smirked at me again, "I'm fucking ready." And then his eyes dropped to my crotch.

"One. Two. Three," we said together.

On three, we both pushed our shorts down. The fabric of mine snagged the head of my growing cock for a split second before cascading down the rest of my legs, landing on the floor at my ankles. Nate's gym shorts and underwear fell around his ankles as well.

His thick, hairy dick wobbled between his legs. He was clearly sporting a semi. Coarse black pubic hair exploded above and around his organ, dangling from the wrinkly skin of his darkened scrotum. As I admired, I noticed his dick was pumping more erect with each beat of his heart and like me, he was cut. The bulbous head of his penis thumped higher and higher as his erection grew.

I stood watching it grow. My cousin Nate was naked from the waist down like I was, without any clothes to hide his arousing maleness.

"Fuck, Nate," was all I could say.

"Look who's talking," he responded. "Jared, you have a fucking hot dick."

Mine was about the same size as his in all honestly. Slightly less hairy but cut as well, and definitely getting harder by the second.

Nate grabbed his stiffening penis, not taking his eyes off mine. "Bro, this is so hot," he continued. "Fuck, you have a nice dick. I knew you would too." He slowly pulled at the organ between his legs, encouraging it to pump harder.

I followed his lead and grabbed my own dick, feeling my mass of pubic hair tickling my wrist as I wrapped my fingers around myself.

"Jared, can I suck you off?"

My heart lurched again. I was caught off guard. "You want to?"

"Can I?." He inched forward, but I held up my other hand to stop him, still pulling at my penis with the other to get my cock even stiffer.

"Go check the party quick." The side of his mouth curled up. He stepped out of his shorts and underwear and walked to the window, careful to make sure no one could see him as he looked through the shades. I admired his round, hairy ass and muscular legs as he peaked through the blinds.

"Your mom's telling a story. Looks like everyone's still out there." He turned back towards me, and I saw that his cock had grown even more erect. It curved up, head pointing to the ceiling, surround by the mass of pubic hair in his crotch. "We're good, bro."

"Then get on your knees and make your cousin ejaculate."

"Fuck," he said. He crossed the bedroom in quick, quiet lunges and slowly lowered onto his knees, directly in front of me. I took my hand off my fully erect cock, and felt his hand quickly replace mine, grasping the base of my erection. The sensation of feeling my cousin's thick hand grab my penis for the first time nearly made me cum.

"Shit, I'm not gonna last long, Nate," I confessed, looking down at him. I could already a rushing sensation, as pools of my sperm began packing the tubes in my scrotum to unload.

He pressed his nose into my dark, frivolous pubic hair and inhaled a large breath full of my masculine aroma. "I'm gonna make you sperm so quick, Jared."

With that Nate guided the head of my dick into his mouth.

I immediately moaned, "Oh fuck, Nate." I felt my cousin's cheeks and tongue go into action, and the intense pressure of his sucking, pulling at the head of my dick. I felt my testicles immediately pull up tighter, closer to my body.

I found the back of Nate's head with the palm of my left hand and pushed gently against the back of it, forcing my dick deeper into his throat. I was getting head from my cousin. And he knew what he was doing too.

He worked my shaft with his tongue and swallowed the length of my male organ into his throat, clearly craving my semen.

To hear it again, and truly understand what was happening, I told him, "That's right, Nate. Keep sucking your cousin's cock. Make him bust a nut."

Nate picked up speed, obviously turned on as well by being reminded that he was sucking off his cousin. The movement of his head against my palm increased and I helped him swallow more of my dick by pushing harder against his head, feeling my cock shoving between his tonsils. He was on his knees, working my erect dick in his bedroom. And if he kept it up, he'd be swallowing my sperm soon.

I could feel the suction of Nate's mouth intensify, trying to suck the load from my hairy testicles dangling between my legs. His fingers found my sack and fondled my loaded balls. My cock pumped firmer. I was already getting so close.

"You keep fucking going like that and you're gonna swallow your cousin's sperm, Nate," I told him, feeling myself getting closer to ejaculation.

I heard him gargle the words, "Fuck yeah", though his spit and the girth of my dick in his mouth.

Then I remembered that hairy ass as he looked out the window. "Wait. Hold up."

"All good, cuz," he questioned, looking up at me and wiping his spit and my precum from his stumble.

"Yeah, bro. You've got me so close." I paused, unsure how he would take my question. "Can I fuck you?"

"FUCK. YES," he said. I smiled at him, and he quickly smiled back.

"Alright, get on your bed," I ordered. Nate stood up. I saw that he was rock hard, with a glob of his precum dangling from the head of his dick. He got on all fours on his bed, hairy ass facing me.

"That's fucking right, Nate." I approached him and pulled his ass cheeks apart to expose his tight, hairy cunt. Without waiting, I dove in and started eating him out. I could tell he liked what I was doing from his exhales and moans.

"Oh fuck, Jared. Yeah, get in there cuz." My cock throbbed harder hearing him. His hole was sweaty and tasted a little dirty, and I loved it. It was a solid minute of me slobbering in his cheeks before he spoke up. "Jared, that feels so fucking good, but everyone's gonna be wondering where we went. Get that dick inside me."

"Oh shit, that's right." I was so lost in my cousin's ass that I forgot all about the party. "You don't mind that I fuck you raw, do you?"

"Fuck no! Push that dick in and sperm inside me. Knock me up, cuz." That was all I needed to hear. I got to my knees behind Nate and moved between his legs. He spread them wider to make room for my legs. My cousin's hairy pussy glistened from my spit, and puckered, ready to accept my cock.

"You ready to have sex with your cousin, Nate?"

"Fucking mate me, Jared." I grabbed his hips and pulled his ass to my crotch. The head of my cock pressed against his hairy hole. He moaned, ready to take it and I nearly unloaded. I pushed my hips forward a bit more and felt the head of my cock shove into his hole.

"Oh god, Jared. Fuck. Give it to me." I pulled his hips towards me more and simultaneously pushed my hips forward, stretching his hole and sticking my erect cock deeper inside him. The wet, wrinkled lips of his tight, hairy hole stretched and glided down the length of my shaft, to the base. The slow movement into him nearly made me bust. I was inside my cousin. We were having sex.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your pubes against my hole," he said, as the last inch of my dick pushed inside him. His ass cheeks pressed against my groin and pelvis, against my pubes. I was fully inside my cousin.

"Oh fuck," I said. "You're so fucking tight." I felt him clench his hole tighter, throbbing it around my dick.

"Fuck me, Jared."

Then my thrusting began. I didn't want to hurt him or accidentally make too much noise. Couldn't have the family downstair hear us having sex. But I couldn't hold myself back. The fact that my cock was inside my cousin's ass, and that I was having sex with him, turned me on so much. I had to go wild for a second.

I thrust my cock into him, pulling his hips to me at the same time. His hole tighten its grip on the length of my dick as I pumped him as hard as I could. For a few brief seconds, I fucked him so hard that the sound of my thighs hitting his ass echoed through his room. He moaned with each shove of my dick further into him. I could feel the warm, fluffy tissue of his rectum wrapping around my shaft, trying to milk the sperm from my cock. There was no way no one had heard us fucking. Hopefully everyone was still outside.

"Jesus, Nate. You're gonna make me cum so much."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yes."

I pulled his hips again, and for another solid 30 seconds I went apeshit on his ass. I fucked his brains out, not really caring if we were heard. He felt so fucking good.

I looked down at my cousin's ass, seeing it giggle as it gulped and swallowed my cock inside. I held tighter to his hips. His large, hairy calves were lying beside mine on the bed, as I raped him.

"Jared, you're gonna make me cum in a minute."

"Oh yeah?" Without answering me, he reached for my right hand and guided it down between his legs. My fingertips touched the head of his erect cock and I felt a massive wad of precum seeping from the head of his dick.

"Oh shit."

"I'm so fucking close."

"You want me to make you cum?" I asked him.

"Oh god, yes."

I returned my hand, fingertips webbed with his precum, to his hip and went into gear again. I picked up speed, pulling his fat ass into my groin, shoving my erect, throbbing dick into his tight man pussy, deeper and deeper. The head of my cock spewed precum inside him, lubricating his insides as my manhood vigorously slid over his prostate, no doubt milking him of more precum. The sound of my thighs against his ass echoed in the room again. This time I wasn't stopping until we both ejaculated, whether family heard us or not.

"Oh, fuck Jared. Keep going." He moaned in ecstasy, leaning down onto the bed as I kept railing him. "Oh fuck." It was music to my fucking ears.

I picked up speed, absolutely annihilating his ass. If he didn't have fissures before, he would after. All thanks to my girthy dick stretching him open. He wouldn't be able to sit for a week without thinking about his cousin's cock forcing his hole open.

I thrust harder and harder, faster and faster. With each slap of my skin against my cousin's skin, we both inched closer to orgasm. A few minutes ago, we hadn't even seen each other's dicks, but now we were about to absolutely erupt our sperm together. Mine, inside him.

I groaned, feeling my testicles tighten up, readying my cum to inject inside my cousin. He moaned some more. "Fucking hell, Jared. I'm almost there." I saw him take a peek down between his legs. Hearing him tell me he was going to cum soon was making me get closer to ejaculation as well.

"Yeah?"

"Yup. I'm just about to bust." I picked up my speed again, racing to the finish line. "Oh god!"

I kept going. Despite how loud we were being, I wasn't going to bitch out. I was a good fuck, and my cousin deserved a good, hot fuck from me. It turned me on to know how much he was enjoying it, and to know we were related and going at it with family downstairs. Any one of our family members could walk in on us right now, but I didn't give a fuck. I was gonna make my cousin cum, and he was going to return the favor for me too.

"Jared, I'm gonna fucking cum. Oh fuck." As he said it, my own balls pulled up inside my body.

"Oh fuck, me too," I told him.

I didn't stop. I keep pumping my cock inside his hairy hole.

"Here it comes," he said, one final time. And just as he moaned, marking the start of his orgasm, I felt my cousin's tight hairy pussy begin pulsing around my dick with each of his shots of sperm out of his cock. I couldn't see him cuming, but I could definitely feel it.

And that put me over the edge.

My testicles pulled a millimeter tighter, and my cock grew as rigid as it could to make a clear path for my fertile sperm to inject inside him. "Fuck, here comes my sperm." Nate's hole was growing weaker but still thumping around my dick. Just enough to coax the cum out of my penis.

And just like that I started ejaculating inside my cousin Nate. My cock danced, pulsing my hot sperm into him with each thump. "Oh, fuck yeah," he said. "I can feel it."

I groaned. Pulling his hips towards me, pushing my dick inside him as deep as it would go, to make sure my sperm got all the way up inside him.

After a few more pumps, my dick finally stopped ejaculating. I exhaled and collapsed on Nate's back, exhausted. "Fuck," I said into his back.

"Bro, that was so fucking hot. Damn."

"Yeah it was," I agreed. I sat up and gently pulled my deflating cock from my cousin's ass. It was wet and dripping with my sperm and his ass juices. His hole quickly tightened to keep my semen and swimmers inside. His pussy looked slightly bluish, clearly from how aggressive I had been.

I stood up from his bed and he followed suite. Both of our were legs shaking from the high and physical nature of our breeding. Nate hopped over to his dresser and open the top drawer, pulling out his bathing suit. I stood, catching my breath.

"God, your ass made me fucking explode. Haven't been that turned on in so long," I said.

"Yeah, no kidding. Did you see my bed?" He pointed. I looked over to see long, streaking jets of white sperm sprayed over his sheets, nearly to his pillows.

"I made you cum hands free?"

"No, you made me fucking ERUPT, Jared."

I looked at his cum all over the bed again. "How are you gonna clean this up?"

"I'm not," he said. "I'm gonna let it dry." He leaned over and reached for the disheveled blanket laying across his bed and pulled it out, spreading it over the evidence.

"That's hot," I smiled at him. And then continued with, "Fuck me. I can't believe we actually had sex."

"I know. But it was mad hot."

"Sure was."

"And only took us--" he looked at his watch, "ten minutes." We smirked at each other. "Now hurry up and get your suit on."

I laughed and slid my legs into the bathing suit I had dropped on his floor when we first walked in. Cupping my testicles and cock, still wet from fucking, I tucked them into my suit, looking at Nate who was eyeing me as I did. I still had a small tent as I bent down to pick up my shorts and underwear I had stripped off for Nate.

"You're such a stud, Jared. Damn. And you can lay down dick."

I smiled at him, "Glad you enjoyed. Alright, let's get back to this party, shall we?"

I followed Nate down the stairs and through the kitchen, that was luckily still empty. Once through the sliding doors to the patio out back, we were greeted by calls from our relatives. "Where the hell were you guys?"

12