Fuck Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally letting it fall to its natural position with a meaty flop, I took a moment to catch my breath, and wipe my runny eyes. Turning my attention to his hot little companion, I asked, "Did you learn anything?" I notices her face was flushed and so were her breasts, her heat apparent as she softly caressed her outer lips.

"I think so, but please can you eat me now?" she asked, "I'm so hot right now from watching you, plus the anticipation of your tongue on my puss is just too much."

I could see her shake and quiver, her need was so great. Taking pity on her I didn't play around teasing her any more. I got directly to it. She gasped in shock as I attacked her pussy like a starving woman. Getting right to the point, I placed my fingers just inside her, feeling for her swollen g-spot, and applying gentle rhythmic pressure to it.

My tongue did things only a woman knows to to do, and sent her clit into over drive. She was already so close to the edge that a couple of short minutes later she was having the most gut wrenching orgasm of her short life. Her body was rigid then shaking, then stiff again, my hand and arm were soaked from her explosive orgasm. You could almost see her mind melt, the her focus slowly returned and a huge smile emerged on her face.

She sat up and gratefully kissed me, before standing up and greeting her lover with a kiss, who sat back down and was recovered nicely, and knelt before him.

placing both her small hands on his growing cock, she looked over and asked "Will you give a few more tips?"

Smiling I told her I gladly would as long as she didn't mind if I got some more of that snatch. She giggled and agreed. Returning her attention to the matter in her hand, she began eagerly and somewhat aggressively servicing his cock.

I coached her and reminded her of technique over haste with a cock this size. We reviewed a few different positions that offered better penetration. After some time we finally found two good ones for her to build on, before finding that laying on her back, head hanging off bed offered the least resistance and almost no gaging.

Once in this position she gave him permission to just go for it. It was a beautiful thing watch them so much in love and enjoying some great sex. It made my pussy twitch and I was hungry for my husbands cock after all this action.

I watched as he took her throat and she finally was able to take his full length, I moved back between her legs and licked sopping wet pussy, timing my efforts with hers making sure they achieved climax at the same time.

He came forcefully in her mouth and she again gushed her juices as she came again on my face. In our post orgasmic bliss they dressed, I slipped on a sundress and we all walked out into the sun together. We exchanged contact info so she wouldn't have to go through the process anymore. She was looking for a sexual mentor and I was more than willing to accept the role. We said our good byes and I went looking for Gary.

I found him, and he told me I had one in the cue, he would reset the room, while I freshened up in the bathroom. I took my time and was somewhat disappointed I didn't have time to jump Gary. I was horny for my husband.

When I came out Gary was already gone, and I could hear the outer door open to the booth. All the monitors were off, and I really didn't care who was sticking their dick through I just wanted him to be quick. Then a pink ticket appeared, meaning they had paid for pussy. Smiling at my luck I just shrugged it off and got ready to address the cock that was about to come through the hole.

I would recognize it anywhere, this cock was the familiar cock of my hung and happy husband. Giggling I happily took it in and gave the gold star treatment preparing it for entry into my cunt. We fucked like crazy first with the barrier up for the kinkiness of it, then moved to to our private area and made love for the rest of the morning.

We dozed off for a bit, when we woke Gary said, "Hey Babe, you are free for two hours before our next booking, by the way its a ticketed event, and I sold a lot of tickets.. like... a lot."

FIN?

I can more of this adventure but only on request.

12