Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 06

Story Info
Fed, Fucked and Protected.
4.8k words
4.69
6.4k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fed, Fucked and Protected - December 22

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. That was two and a half years ago and at the time Allison was an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management, since that time she has started her own investigative accounting firm. My name is Brad Marks, at the time I was a young lawyer is a large and prestigious firm, recently I've become a partner in a fast paced tech start up in the business of developing hardware and software for additive manufacturing. Neither of us were looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached, both are free to spend time with others between meetings. That was more than two years ago that we re-discovered each other. Despite our efforts our relationship has become more than simple fuck partners, but we still put work first and rarely see each other more than once a month. Occasionally both of us enjoy a mutually approved brief tryst with another partner, mostly so we have nasty stories to tell each other when we get together. We have fallen into the pleasant habit of entertaining each other with juicy stories about our sex experiences with other partners. Sometimes the stories are real, sometimes fantasy, always titillating.

Much has happened since my last update eight months ago. Allison started up her own forensic accounting firm, A Caroll and Associates, and I've left my job at the law firm to become a partner and Chief Legal Officer with a tech start-up business. Don't be impressed with the title, I'm the only staff lawyer. When the coders are working late they send me out for pizza and beer. Mostly I've been working on obtaining funding and doing my best to keep the engineers on track. There is not a lot of glamour or money in the early years of a start-up. I've been collecting IOUs instead of pay checks for a couple months, but we have an investor group lined up to provide major cash infusion before the end of the year.

Allison also had a rough start with her new business. Terry Armstrong of Armstrong Investments, the big client she was counting on, did eventually sign on for the project, but that only happened months after she started up the firm. She survived by taking on several small clients and providing them with basic accounting services. Her client list includes a bail bondsman, a pawn broker and an escort service, she is making a name for herself on the seedy side, doing whatever necessary to survive.

It has been a month since we got together for a sex filled Thanksgiving weekend. This weekend we leave for another of our annual indulgences, we are going to Aspen for a Christmas ski trip.

Not bad for two 28 year olds who are struggling to start up new businesses, I hope my credit card doesn't max out before we get back. Allison got a good advance from Armstrong Investments and should be getting the balance and a recovery bonus now that the job is complete. Since I sold my BMW so both of us would have enough cash for living expenses, I've been driving Allison's old Ford. She has spent most of the last three months in Florida doing investigative work.

Armstrong Investments made a low seven figure investment in a Florida tech start up. Things went smoothly for the first year; the start-up reported that they were meeting all of their progress deadlines. Six months later the start-up came back for a second round of financing and a closer examination revealed that then had not really accomplished anything. The start-up was a scam to obtain financing which was apparently diverted elsewhere. Without additional financing the company closed its doors with no known assets. Initial investigation found that the principal of the start-up was living a lavish lifestyle. Actually his lavish life style had been costing more than the entire Armstrong kick start investment. The investigation also raised the possibility that there was a large amount of drug related money involved.

It was at that point that Armstrong Investments made an agreement with A Caroll and Associates, to follow the money trail in an attempt to recover the lost investment. She completed the job and is due home. I was going to pick her up at the airport.

Her text message was been sent at 10:15 this morning. "I'm at airport in Tampa, getting on a plane to Logan. Pick me up outside door 12 around 4:30. I'll text you when I land. I need to be fed, fucked and protected."

"What the hell is she doing in Tampa?" was my first thought. She had been working in Miami. "She needs me to protect her?" was my second thought. Normally she would fight a tiger bare handed before asking me or any man for help. Something is wrong. But she needs to be fed and fucked, that does sound like Allison.

I was standing next to the car with the trunk open when she walked out of the terminal. I hardly recognized her when she approached, she had on shapeless men's basketball shorts, lose t-shirt, sunglasses and a baseball hat on a cold, cloudy day. She rolled her bag up near me and left it there as she turned quickly and got into the car without a word. I put the bag in the trunk, got in the car and pulled away without a word spoken. Finally when we got into the tunnel to the city she took my right hand in both of her hands and said, "I am so happy and relieved to be home." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, when she took off the glasses I could see tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe I'm crying," she said, "I am just so tired and so stressed and so happy to be back here with you. . . there really is nothing wrong, I'm just exhausted. Thanks so much for being here for me."

We drove in silence, knowing that she would tell me more when she was ready.

"Did I mention that I was hungry," she mumbled.

I pulled into a parking space next to a Tai restaurant and said, "they have booths with curtains for privacy."

We ordered shrimp soup and pad Tai, along with a couple Tai beers. I love spicy Tai food, but I asked the waitress to tone down the heat. For this meal I wanted Allison and what she had been going through to be the center of attention, not the food.

"I just spent four long days being thoroughly grilled by the FBI," she announced. "I've been at their Tampa facility going through all the details of what I uncovered about the phony tech start up. They brought in a team of financial fraud specialists to go over what I found. I flew out this morning, this afternoon they arrested the thief. When I turned my phone on after the flight I got the message that they had him in custody along with several of his partners."

"That sounds like a happy ending," I said, "is Armstrong Investments going to get their money back?"

"I went looking for $1.6 million that Armstrong had invested, I found $72 million, the bad guys had a lot more going on, all of it illegal. Armstrong will get their money back and maybe there will be a little disruption in the drug and sex trafficking business."

She explained that it was a big relief to find that the bad guys have mostly been arrested, but she was still concerned for her safety. Gangsters and drug lords of the magnitude she had uncovered have a long reach, even when they are in prison.

Last year there was a smaller but similar case that she investigated. She broke the investigation when the bad guy bragged to her about the expensive toys he owned, she had given him a blow job and he so wanted to get her panties off that that he tried to impress her by revealing the very evidence she was looking for. Yes, her blow jobs really are that good.

The pad Tai was outstanding, after the second beer we were both loosened up. The worry, exhaustion and stress was turning into exhilaration for Allison. This time she didn't charm, blow or fuck the truth out of her target, it took real investigative work to follow the complex trail of transactions to get her man. Working hard and being successful is close to sexual satisfaction for Allison, and for me as well. The FBI was so impressed with her methods that ask for her help with other cases. She was going to get the money back for her client, she was going to get a very substantial bonus, and the opportunity for more work was assured.

"I appreciate the privacy here," she said as she pulled the curtain around our private booth. "But I'm ready for loud and kinky sex, then I'm going to fall asleep until morning and wake up and fuck you again. Let's get out of here. We are going to your place, I don't want to be worried about hit men breaking down my door and shooting me while I'm getting fucked."

"I feel like I need a shower to wash the filth and crime off," she announced when we got to my condo.

"Excellent turn of a phrase," I responded, "you spend time sticking your nose up the ass of the criminal underworld, you get dirty and smelly yourself. Can I join you?"

"No, right now I need a few minutes to wash away the last few weeks and come out fresh and ready to start over. I'm going to need some serious handling and loving care from you."

While the shower was running I pulled back the cover on the bed. Allison has a favorite sex toy, it looks something like a foot long broom handle with a hockey puck on one end. It is a body massaging wand with an electrical cord, no batteries to run down from extended use, she uses it as a vibe, external only of course. One of our favorite sex games is for me to tell her that I may be late so she should start without me. When I arrive punctually late she is always in bed naked and on the verge of her next orgasm with the massaging wand on her clit. I bought an identical wand to keep at my place. I was lying on the bed naked with the business end of the wand between my legs when she came out of the shower.

"You are supposed to be having a moaning orgasm when I arrive," she said, "but that is close enough."

She jumped on the bed, took the massager from me and went to work on her clit. The view of her clenching pussy from inches away was spectacular. She stopped at one point to remind me that I was in the splash zone. When she moved the massager away I began working on her pussy and clit with my tongue, the orgasms continued.

"You know what I want don't you?" she asked. "Are you getting bored with me wanting to do the same thing every time?"

Both questions were obviously rhetorical. She swung a leg over me, her face looking toward my feet, spread her pussy lips with one hand, lowered herself down on the bottom side of my cock and began moving her hips forward and back. There was no penetration, just her rubbing her clit and pussy lips across my cock over and over, faster and faster. As usual she went from straight up to putting her hands on my knees and leaning forward to laying down with her head between my feet, her feet by my ears, all the while rubbing her clit on my shaft, no penetration. She kept that up through unending orgasms, but it wasn't until I had one finger in her butt and two in her pussy rubbing the magic spot that she began squirting. I was definitely in the splash zone. She nearly crushed my fingers with her clenching pussy spasms.

I probably should have given her more time to recover. She had a rough few weeks, was exhausted and all that. But I so needed to get my cock in her that I was on top of her just minutes later.

"This time," I teased, "please let me get my dick all the way in you before you start your first orgasm."

"Shut up and fuck me, you bastard," she replied.

Somewhere before half penetration her first orgasm started, but I powered through it and pounded away at her with long deep strokes. I really didn't last long before I was filling her cunt with spurts of cum.

I was laying on top of her, her arms were wrapped around me and holding me tight when she whispered into my ear, "you're my stud, I'm you slut, you know what I need and you can really give it to me." We held each other tight for a few minutes and I sensed something was wrong. When I pulled away to look at her she had tears coming from her eyes.

"Allison?" I said with genuine concern.

"Brad, I love you so much, I've been terrified and exhausted but now I feel so safe and so loved, not to mention so well fucked. There is nothing wrong, I'm crying because I'm so exhausted, the job worked out and I'm so happy to be back with you."

We kissed passionately and held each other tight, I understood, I buried my head against her because I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes as well. I knew that I never wanted to lose her. I had never felt a true loving partnership like that before. We stared intently into each other's eyes for a moment until I said, "whatever." That was the point when she jerked her leg and tried to knee me in the balls.

She didn't sleep until morning, it was about 2:00 am when she woke up.

"Are you still concerned about your safety?" I asked when she walked out of the bathroom naked?

"I feel better here with you, but I don't want to be at home alone."

"Then I have a plan," I said, "Its two days before Christmas, our plane tickets and Aspen reservations are for Christmas day. Neither of us have family activities to attend, let's see if we can change our tickets and leave today. If we can't get into our rental when we get there we will find somewhere else to stay."

Just before noon we picked up our boarding passes at the United ticket counter, checked our bags, and headed for our gate. We flew to Denver, but couldn't get on a flight from Denver to Aspen until the next day, so we decided to rent a car and drive, planning to get a hotel in the western suburbs and make the trip the next morning.

"Last week in Tampa the FBI paid all my expenses," Allison said in starting a new conversation when we were airborn. "They paid all the hotel expenses including food and anything else I charged. I watched porn movies every night on the premium channels in my room. It wasn't that I wanted to watch porn, mostly I wanted to have the charge show up on my bill. The agent in charge was hitting on me and I wanted him to see what I was watching while he was in his room jerking off. I don't have to use sex to get results anymore, I cracked this case without giving any blow jobs, not one."

"Was there ever any doubt that you know your stuff when it comes to forensic accounting?" I asked. "And how did you like the porn?"

She went on to describe a typical porn movie; two to three minutes of set up, followed by five to seven minutes of cocksucking, followed by 25 to 30 minutes of hard fucking in five or six different positions. The money shot comes next with the guy pulling out and jerking his cock for a minute or so before delivering a facial. Then they switch to another couple and repeat the same sequence. Groups of three with two girls and one man have a similar pattern with the addition of one girl doing oral on the other in the early part of the process. In Allison's opinion, and mine, the process is way too staged, predictable and mostly boring.

"And what is with half an hour of hard fucking and still needing to jerk off to cum?" she asked. "I can't speak for all women, but for my part half an hour is too long. If you fucked me for half an hour without getting to the money shot I would be as bored as I was watching the porn movie. And if you still had to jerk off to cum I would be insulted."

"Are you just saying that because I don't last half an hour?" I asked facetiously, "I admit my intervaginal ejaculation latency time is average at best, I thought you liked it quick."

"Your what?" she screamed

"Intervaginal ejaculation latency time," I repeated, "the time from insertion to cum shot."

"Your language is too clinical and legal sounding, but your endurance is perfect baby," she replied, "If you are going to take half an hour, let me know so I can bring a book to read."

"I know that I once rode you hard for at least 25 minutes, but I didn't need to jerk off to finish," I claimed.

"I think you are exaggerating," she countered, "but if it took more than 20 minutes it was because it was the second time for you."

"And that is why the porn stars take so long, they are filming three or four episodes in the same day, or they do the money shot first, then go back and film all the pounding leading up to the money shot."

A grandmotherly lady sitting across the aisle looked our way gave us a knowing smile. We may have gotten a little loud.

When we picked up the car Allison announced that she had some shopping to do in Denver before we went looking for a place to stay.

"It's Christmas Eve, malls may close early, we should go now," I said

"What I want is not going to be in a mall," she said, "I want to find somewhere to buy some sex toys."

The place wasn't nearly as seedy as expected, more like a modern drug store with shelves of lube, racks of nasty greeting cards, DVDs, sexy apparel, and all manner of dildos.

We were looking at the dildos when a tattooed clerk approached us. "What are you looking for today," she asked.

"We are looking for a strap-on," said Allison as my jaw immediately dropped open.

"Girl on girl or role play?" the tattooed lady asked.

"Role play," said Allison as I gasped.

She lead us to the strap-ons and began telling us the benefits of the various options. "Most women like one that rides lower like this," she said as she held it at the junction of her legs and made a lewd hip thrust. "Some of these are made to mount so high that it feels like the cock is protruding from just below your navel, I can't get any pumping action from my navel."

I stood there in shocked disbelief as the girls casually chatted away as if they were talking about makeup or underwear.

"Will you need a cock to go with it, or do you already have one you will be using?" she nonchalantly asked. In the same casual tone Allison told her would need a cock to go with the harness. Then they had a totally detached and relaxed conversation about the attributes of cock sizes. The tattooed lady recommended starting small, apparently she had noticed the shocked look on my face, "but get one with a little more meat for later."

They discussed implant grade silicone verses lesser quality, they talked about what type of lube to use and whether or not to use a condom, they talked about techniques for using double ended dildos.

Allison paid and the tattooed lady put her purchases in a nice Christmas gift bag and wished us happy holidays as we left.

I drove in shocked silent amazement for a few minutes before Allison leaned over and kissed my cheek, gave me a gentle crouch grab and said, "cat got your tongue?"

By that time I had it sorted out in my mind, I reached down and grabbed myself between my legs and said "here's the deal, if you fuck me too hard with that thing, I'm going to fuck you too gently with this thing."

She thought about it for a few seconds and said, "deal, I will be gentle the first time."

"You are adding a condition that had not been offered," I countered.

"And you are being a lawyer instead of a fuck buddy," she shot back.

"Allison," I said, "you are an amazing woman and just when I think I know you, you find a new way to shock me, don't ever stop surprising me, I love everything about you."

"Brad, I love everything about you too, and I really love to shock and surprise you. You remember the time I wore your underwear and we fucked with you sticking your cock through the fly opening? I brought that pair of underwear along, this time we are going to fuck with me sticking my new cock out the fly opening, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it."

12