Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 10

Story Info
The Mommy Gene.
2.4k words
4.81
6.7k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mommy Gene - June 30

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. That was three years ago and at the time Allison was an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management, since that time she has started her own investigative accounting firm. My name is Brad Marks, at the time I was a young lawyer is a large and prestigious firm, recently I've become a partner in a fast paced tech start up in the business of developing hardware and software for additive manufacturing. Neither of us were looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached; both are free to spend time with others between meetings. The fuck buddy arrangement didn't work out at all, we fell in love. While we are still interested in sharing our bed with another man or woman occasionally, romance is getting in the way of our wild sex lives, and we both love it. Three years ago Allison told me she lacked the mommy gene, six months ago she told me the mommy gene had found her and she was thinking more and more about starting a family. I was thrilled with her change of heart.

It's been a difficult six months, things haven't gone as hoped with my tech start up. We are in the business of developing technology and equipment for additive manufacturing or 3D printing as some people call it. The original idea guy and tech leader of my company has moved on to his next big idea for a tech start up, leaving me with majority ownership and total responsibility for accumulated debt. Venture capital investors stop by one day to deliver pep talks and make sure I have the patience to keep trudging forward and the vision to deliver the benefits as described in the initial business plan. Then they send financial people in the next day to hound me about reducing expenses and producing payback. They are in too deep to walk away, but they aren't about to send any good money out to rescue a potential bad investment.

Allison's business has fared better, she hasn't had any more recovery projects that turned into jackpot payoffs for her, but business is steady and good. She owns a forensic accounting business and has a small staff that keeps busy. They track down what happened when money disappears and businesses fail. She has formed a good partnership with Kate and Mike, a couple we met on a ski vacation over the Christmas holidays. The two of them are in the recovery/private investigation/bounty hunting business and they benefit from Allison's skills in following the money trails to track down people on the run. Allison sometimes needs them to be the muscle in the field to handle projects for her.

For the past six weeks I've been in Guangdong Province, China. We are making progress in working out tech bugs that have been causing long delays. It is very possible that with a few more tweaks we will have a fully functional system and be ready to move to the next step. But we have been here before, only to encounter major setbacks.

The next steps are to clean up the software, finalize product design features, complete the manufacturing arrangements, address packaging, and work out the marketing. We are doing all of this for a product that is well ahead of its time in terms of utility. With 3D printing, consumers at home will be able to print replacement parts for appliances or create art and jewelry for themselves. We know what it can do and the techies will love it, but the general market doesn't have a clue what it can do or why they might have a need. Right now I have doubts that I'm going to be able to hang on long enough for the market to mature. I'm currently of the "build it to flip it" attitude, if everything comes together perfectly we will have a very cool product looking for a market, that is not a desirable situation.

It's the patents that we have that I'm really interested in. If I can hang on to the patents there is a good chance that they will generate a substantial lifetime annuity for me, but first we have to get this technology to work and bring it to market; not an easy task.

I arrived home from China on the Saturday before July 4th, I hadn't seen Allison since the day before I left. We were living together by that time, she sold her condo and moved in with me, but I have been working and traveling since she moved in and we haven't been able to spend much time together. I expected Allison to pick me at Logan Airport, and I expected her to be driving her battered old Ford, she could afford a better car, technically she does own a better car, she bought me a new BMW as a Christmas present after she scored an enormous bonus from a recovery project. We left the car in her name so in wouldn't get bundled with my company assets when or if my business goes under.

"Honey, I'm home," I said lamely as she greeted me with a hug. At that moment the exhaustion of working long hours for seven days a week plus the disorientation of jet lag hit me hard. I'm not sure I could have stayed on my feet if she hadn't held me up. Unexplainably there were tears in my eyes. She got me in the car and then loaded my luggage.

"I missed you, I am so happy to see you, so relieved to be home and with you," I muttered, "all the stress in the world just drained out of me when I touched you, and the only thing I care about right now is to be near you."

We sat in the car hugging for so long that horns were blowing and somebody yelled, "get a room."

"Are you ok?" Allison asked as we headed into the tunnel.

I assured her I was, just overwhelmed with relief.

"Are WE ok?" she asked.

"Better than ever," I exclaimed, I'm just so happy to be home with you, I don't have words to tell you how much I love you."

We drove on is silence, touching each other.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Not really, they fed us twice on the plane."

"Horny?"

"Always horny for you Allison," I said with what I instantly realized was not enough enthusiasm.

"Here's what we are going to do," she said in a voice that made it clear that whatever she had to say was not subject to negotiation, "I'm going to take you home, clean you up, and put you to bed and you are going to sleep for several hours. When you wake up I'm going to have a perfect dinner prepared for you and after we finish eating I'm going to give you the best fucking or your entire life."

We looked at each other and drove on in silence, finally I managed to say "thank you."

"Brad I want you to know that I love you beyond words," she said, "I'm thrilled to have you home. And you are an emotional wreck, you have lost weight, your face looks like a skeleton, you have been pushing yourself too hard. I'm going to take care of you tonight."

I tried to smile, but my eyes kept tearing up.

It was dark when I woke up, I looked at my phone and saw it was nearly 1:00am. I heard the patio door open and could smell steaks on the charcoal grill. She knows my tastes, in food as well as sex. Grilling the perfect steak is an art, you start with natural charcoal, none of those pressed briquettes that are infused with chemicals. The charcoal needs to be hot and covered in an even coat of grey ash when the steaks are placed on the grill. Give them two minutes and turn them 45 degrees to increase the char lines and make the final product more attractive, but don't turn them over yet. At three and half minutes turn them over, give them 90 seconds before the next 45 degree adjustment, then two minutes more and they are ready. Adjust for thicker or thinner cuts of steak.

The table was set, a bottle of Napa cabernet sauvignon was airing out, baked potatoes were in the oven, chilled salad in the frig. The woman I loved was grilling the steaks when I walked up and hugged her from behind. She rested her head back on my shoulder.

"Dinner looks great," I said, "thank you."

"I saw you checking everything out, but did you notice that I have deserts for you?" she asked, "apple pie with ice cream, and a chocolate tart cake with more ice cream. I need to fatten you up."

"You are just trying to give me more endurance for after dinner," I said.

"That too," she said as the timer went off and she quickly brushed her lips across mine and immediately removed the steaks from the grill.

Dinner was perfect, life was good again, all was well at last.

"So, tell me about Ice," Allison began as we were cleaning up, "did the two of you do anything fun and kinky this trip."

"Her name is Snow, not Ice," I reminded her, even though I was well aware that she knew the name of the interpreter who worked for me in China. "I'm sorry, but I don't have any juicy stories to tell you about her, we were both busy working. She spent every day with me, but none of her nights. Do I detect a surprising and unwarranted touch of jealousy in you?"

"No, not jealousy, just making sure the bitch isn't trying to steal my man," she responded in an obviously failed attempt to deny jealousy.

"Since I made it clear to her that I was taken, she has been very demure and proper." I told her, "I think she was just initially checking me out because she found out that I wasn't married. Now I see her making eyes and smiling at some of the techs that I work with."

Actually I was growing uncomfortable around Snow, I sometimes suspected that she might be talking about me rather than interpreting for me. On a previous visit she made it clear that she was available to spend nights in my room and when I not so subtly rejected her, she seemed hurt.

We made our way to the bedroom and I noticed several packs of condoms on the nightstand on her side of the bed. Picking up a packaged condom I asked if she had any juicy stories to tell me about what she had been up to. She sat down on the bed next to me, put her arms around me and hugged me.

"What I have to tell you," she said slowly, "is that I've stopped taking birth control pills, I'm not using any form of contraception. The condoms are for you if you choose to use them, I'll leave that up to you."

I could feel my heart beating as I pondered the situation and the significance of this moment. With ever second my heart beat a little faster and a little louder. There was nothing but unconditional love in her eyes. "What are you afraid of?" I asked myself. "So many unanswered questions, so many things to think through," I answered myself. One more look at the unlimited love in her eyes and I knew all the answers. I picked up the packages of condoms, carried them to the trash container across the room and threw them away.

"I'm all in," I whispered quietly in her ear as we hugged.

Procreation, not recreation, the techniques are the same, the sensations are just as incredible, but the emotional connection is enhanced. Would a child conceived in a bout of wild and kinky sex be any different than a child conceived in quiet, reserved, under the blankets intercourse? We decided on wild and a little kinky, just in case, we wouldn't want a child to be doomed grow up and not enjoy sex.

Our wild and kinky intentions turned into passionate and intense. The multi orgasms were still there, the volume was still high enough to wake up neighbors, the hard pounding of bodies smacking into each other was still happened, but there was more. The long self-denied love between us was totally on display. The unquestioning acceptance and display of our feelings for each other added an element of joy that took our already loving relationship to an entirely new level.

Later Allison said, "I promised you the best fuck of your life. What we just did wasn't the best fuck, it was the most passionate and sharing love making of my life."

"I feel exactly the same," I said, "did we. . ."

"No, I doubt very much I'm pregnant, the timing is not right," she said, "but I'm looking forward to trying again and again."

Then we hugged for a long time, until I asked "Is answering my questions before I'm finishing asking them a sign that we are. . ."

"Definitely," she said, cutting me off again. We are definitely a couple totally in love. When I was watching you sleep I felt so much love for you, when I fixed your dinner I was so happy to be able to take care of you. When we made love I . . "

"I felt it too," I said, cutting her off. "Love and commitment. There is nothing in this world that I want than to be with you."

"I'm going to give you a week babe," she said. "Then the subject of M word is going to come up."

"Not if I bring it up first hon," I replied. We fell asleep, spooned together tightly, life is good.