Fuck Ch. 06: The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake slammed her against a wall. He grabbed her tits forcefully and she felt his cock pressing against her pussy.

"I have to fuck you." Blake reached down to position himself.

"God please, please Blake I need your cock inside me now." Amelia was frenzied again. They both yelled out as he pushed himself inside of her again. Amelia could tell he wasn't going to last long. She used her arms around his neck to jump up and down on him. He looked tense and almost violent. She could tell he was holding back.

The view of his tightened muscles made her dizzy. She reached down to feel his chest and her legs tightened around him as she felt how rock hard his body was. Her nails dragged along his chest and she moaned loudly. A crazed need for his orgasm rang through her.

"Baby I want to feel your cum inside me." She whined. He looked like he was ignoring her and trying to concentrate, his teeth were clenched. She grabbed his jaw and forced him to face her, he was breathing hard and looked pissed.

"I need your fucking cum in my pussy Blake."

He looked away again, grunted and slammed his hand on the wall behind her to keep focused. She smirked to herself, loving that it was so difficult for him not to cum. She slowed her movements on him and leaned her mouth to his ear.

"Baby I need It." she dragged her teeth on his ear and he gasped and groaned.

"Goddamnit Amy!" his heated anger made her moan. She could feel her orgasm building again.

"Come on baby. Don't you wanna make this pussy yours?" Her nose was dragging along his neck.

She saw fury flash over his face and he covered her mouth with his hand, forcing her head against the wall.

"This pussy is already mine. Isn't it?" he growled. Amelia nodded obediently. The pressure continued to build inside of her and she felt herself twitching on him. His hand ripped away from her mouth. She pulled him in to kiss her.

"Say it!" he ordered.

She turned his ear to her mouth again. "My pussy is yours Blake." She moaned, her voice thick with desire. She licked with the tip of her tongue from his collar to his ear.

"Fuck!" he shouted and his fist flew at the wall without either of them knowing. Amelia groaned as pieces crumbled to the ground. She felt her pussy clench with arousal at his rage.

"You're gunna make me cum again you fucking animal." she clawed his back as he continuously slammed hers into the wall.

"Show me what this cock does to you. Show me what my cum does to you." he growled.

"Yes! Fuck! Fill my pussy!" Amelia cried out.

"I'm gunna cum!" Blake pinned her and yelled, digging his fingers into her thighs as she felt him pump into her pussy. This sent Amelia into her own orgasm and she screamed as her body tightened around him.

They stayed there panting until Amelia felt Blake's legs tremble under their mutual weight and he carried her to the bed so they could catch their breath, shaking against each other.

Blake looked at her as he panted and stroked a hand along her cheek. He brought her face to his and kissed her sweetly. When his cum dripped out of her she shivered with a buzzy sense of pride.

He rolled over to his back and started to laugh. Amelia looked at him and joined in.

"Oh my god." she laughed.

"That was fucking insane." Blake ran a hand through his hair.

"That was insane and stupid and delicious." Amelia stretched her whole body with a grin.

Blake hooked a hand around her waist and dragged her to him.

"You're so fucking hot Amy." he said with a smile and kissed her shoulder. "I can't think straight. Your pussy makes me crazy."

She giggled and arched her ass against his hips. He sat up over her.

"Don't you start again!" He laughed.

"You broke my wall I'll start whatever I want!" She pointed to the damage.

"What that? I can fix that." he rolled his eyes.

"Oh really?" Amelia raised her eyebrows.

Blake got up and went over to her desk, wrote something down, ripped a page from her notebook, dug around for a piece of tape, and hung the page in front of the hole.

"Boom. Good as new." he knelt over her again.

She laughed and climbed out from under him to look at his repairs.

The notebook paper just read "I <3 Blake's big cock". Amelia bellowed with laughter.

"Oh my fucking god." she fell back on the bed as she laughed.

"It's like contemporary or something." he tried to hold back his own laughter.

"Yeah you're like Banksy."

"Oh I'm much better than Banksy."

Amelia's laugh deepened again. "I'll make sure to keep your identity secret."

"Well we're not doing a great job so far, Kylie already knows my 'secret identity'." Blake laid on his side to face her with a smirk.

"Yeahhh but there's no keeping anything from Kylie." Amelia turned her body as well.

"True." Blake sighed. "Do you think she'll tell other people?"

"Well definitely Landon."

"Does that bother you?"

Amelia thought for a moment. "No, I mean they're engaged now I expect they tell each other everything."

"Would it bother you if Landon told other people?" Blake continued.

"I mean, yeah, wouldn't it bother you?" Amelia asked, nonchalant.

"Damn. No. Not at all." Blake turned over to lay on his back.

"Wait why?" She could sense she had offended him but wasn't thinking clearly enough to decipher why.

"Why would it bother me? You're the only one it bothers Amy."

"Well wouldn't we seem like hypocrites? After always arguing and everything?" She tried to sound logical so it would calm him.

"What? Who the fuck cares?" Blake sat his head up to look at her. Her tactic apparently failed.

"I guess that's a good point."

Blake got up and started looking for his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Amelia was desperately hoping he wasn't as angry as he seemed.

"I've been here long enough haven't I? It's time to go home." He slipped his pants up.

"Ok but Jesus you don't have to go like that. If you're upset we can talk about it."

Blake sat on the end of the bed and began putting on his socks and shoes.

"Look I know how I feel, when you figure yourself out just let me know."

Amelia was now racing around trying to put something on. There was something terribly embarrassing about being the only one naked in an argument.

"Wait what do you mean?" Amelia slipped on a pair of leggings and a tank top, still dribbling cum out of her pussy. She tried to ignore it.

Blake made his way to the door and Amelia followed behind him. Blake had his hand on the knob and Amelia had her hand on the door.

Blake sighed. "Amy, when it comes down to it, people are going to talk no matter what. And if you're going to let it affect the way you live your life, I can tell you, you will never be happy. So when you figure out what you want, outside of how other people perceive you, you have my number." Blake turned to open the door but Amelia slammed it closed again.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm not ready to go around telling people we're fucking and I don't think it's anyone's business so I don't think that gives you the right to be mad at me."

"No it's not anyone's business but if you're embarrassed about it, maybe you shouldn't be doing it." Blake hissed and tried the door again.

"Let me leave Amy."

"I'm not embarrassed. And I don't want you to think that I am."

"I'm sorry what?" Incredulous, Blake rand both hands through his hair. "I'm fucking lost now. If you're not embarrassed then why are you sneaking around and telling me not to tell anyone?" Blake was losing his patience.

"Well I was embarrassed at first, but now that I know you better I realized I was wrong about you and there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"You really need to figure out what the hell your opinion is because a literal minute ago you were afraid to seem hypocritical if other people knew, now you're saying you're not embarrassed. I seriously can't keep up and I really would like to go home."

Amelia held the door firm. "I don't know! I'm still figuring it out and it's a little hard to think when you've had almost no sleep and have been doing nothing but fucking for the past 10 hours! I'm sorry!"

Blake crossed his arms silently waiting for her to get whatever this was out of her system.

"Earlier you said you know how you feel and that I need to figure out how I feel." She said.

"Yes?" Blake threw his head back with impatience.

"What do you mean? How do you feel?" Amelia's heart was beating hard in her chest.

"You can either stand away from this door or you can let it hit you. Your choice." Blake glared.

"Why won't you just talk to me?!" She yelled.

"There's no point in arguing with someone that doesn't know what they're arguing for!" Blake shouted back.

"Fine, fucking go then." Amelia backed away from the door and Blake went to leave. He took a step outside and then sighed. He turned back around, marched over to Amelia, and pulled her into an intimate, soft kiss.

"You're not embarrassed huh?" She could tell he wanted a definite answer this time.

"No." She decided.

"Go to dinner with me." He challenged down the barrel of his nose.

"What?" She pulled away, wide-eyed.

"If you're really not embarrassed, go on a date with me. In town. This weekend."

"This is NOT thank kind of arrangement. We don't date, we fuck."

"Please, I'd be the best damn date you've ever had. I knew you were a fucking liar." Blake started to walk away again.

"I'm not a liar! And you'd be a terrible date!" She yelled after him.

He marched back until they stood nose to nose. "Prove it."

"Fine! Saturday night. But this isn't a date! This is just to prove I'm not ashamed!" She pointed his muscled chest, eyebrows raised in a mask of austerity.

"Oh this is a date Baby Bird." He smirked with a childish, teasing tone. "I'm gunna charm you better than a goddamn Disney prince and you're going to love every fucking minute of it."

Amelia just glared in response and only thought of something to say after he started to walk out again.

"YOU BETTER TAKE ME SOMEWHERE FANCY!" She yelled after him.

"WEAR SOMETHING NICE!" He shouted back and slammed the door closed behind him.

Amelia curled up on her desk chair, put her knuckles up to her mouth, and failed to hide the unstoppable grin painted on her face.

What the fuck do you wear on a date with Blake Daine?