Fuck 'Em All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, God!" he hollered.

Betsy giggled and said, "Now, you know what all the fuss is about."

His dick grew soft and slipped out of her.

She turned and looked at him. His eyes darted about. He looked worried, and he said, "I'm sorry. I should have asked if I could have sex with you. Oh, God! Am I in trouble for coming inside you? Are you going to get pregnant?

She laughed and said, "Those are good things to talk about before both parties are naked. You're not in trouble. I had my tubes tied after I had Mouse. My baby-making days are over."

^^^

It was a hot summer in Pennsylvania that year and a successful one for Betsy and Charles.

She lost twenty-seven pounds. Her heavy, sloppy, flabby body changed into a firm, trim, attractive body that you wouldn't expect belonged to a thirty-six-year-old mother of three.

Charles was a hard worker, a quick study, and became proficient at sex.

He banged Betsy five days a week for two months, much to their mutual delight. They had sex in every possible position.

One afternoon, Charles ate her to a strong orgasm. Then he dragged her body to the edge of the bed, stood on the floor, put her feet on his shoulders, and fucked her hard, fast, and deep.

They moaned and groaned as he slammed the full length of his cock into her. On one stroke, his slippery dick came out of Betsy's soaked, hot box. His next thrust made her scream.

"Ah! My ass. You shoved your dick in my ass!"

He froze and asked, "What should I do?"

"Don't move."

They both paused and took a couple of deep breaths. Charles stared at his thick cock half-buried in her butt. He asked, "Does it hurt?"

She giggled and said, "Let me tell you, it was quite a shock getting my asshole skewered. Luckily, you got me so worked up that my pussy was overflowing with lubricant. Your slick dick slid in my ass without hurting me, but it surprised the hell out of me."

Charles nudged his hips forward.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking advantage of the situation. Anal is one subject we've yet to cover. How about it?"

"How about what?"

"How about letting me fuck your ass?" He pressed his dick forward. It slid deeper inside her."

"You bastard!"

She said it without venom. He noted her lack of anger and fed her more of his cock. He watched her eyes as he slid his whole unit inside her. She sighed contentedly and said, "Go ahead. You know the rules. Be careful, read your partner, and make sure she has fun."

He cautiously fucked her butt.

"The last man to fuck my ass was my second husband. He was a cheat, a drunk, and overall a bad guy, but he'd ring my bell big time whenever I gave him my butt. Go on, make me scream your name."

Many strokes later, she yelled, "Oh, my God! Charles, fuck my ass! Yes. Yes. Oh!"

She climaxed, and her asshole grabbed his cock. He thrust into her, came, and blew his load deep within her bowels.

^^^

When the summer ended, Charles said goodbye to the patients and the staff. He and Betsy had a special send-off. They had dirty, raucous sex. They climaxed while she rode him reverse cowgirl.

After a break and a beer, he made love to her. They came simultaneously while he boned her missionary style and each looking deeply into the other's eyes.

"Thanks for everything," he said. "I'll never forget you."

She kissed him passionately and said, "Those college girls don't stand a chance. You're a tall, good-looking, smooth-talking stud. You'll slay them."

^^^

Charles went to college on a scholarship. He lived on campus, made many friends, and did well with his studies and the ladies. He dated and bedded many coeds, and he did so in a kind manner.

He didn't lie, trick, abuse, or take advantage of his female classmates. The women who slept with him knew he was going to med school and wouldn't think about marriage until he graduated.

He and Betsy stayed in touch sporadically. They were naked and in bed for the first time in four weeks. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and said, "Thanks for coming to see me. This will be the last time we have sex. We had a great summer, I wish you the best, but our relationship has run its course. You're dating, aren't you?"

"Yes,: he said. "You helped me so much. I'll be forever grateful."

"You helped me too. I got fit, and now I'm dating a good man. He's kind to me, and the kids. We're going to get married."

"I'm happy for you. We don't have to have sex."

"I want to." she smiled broadly, "One last time. Whatever you want. My pussy. My ass. My mouth. Whatever."

He smiled and said, "It was your tits that first got my attention. How about you on top? Let me watch your boobs bounce and quake as you grind on me."

That's what they did.

^^ The Fall of 1975^^^

It was a beautiful, warm October afternoon. The sky was clear, and the temperature in Philadelphia was a bonny sixty-five. It was a delightful change from the eighty and ninety-degree days Philly sees from June to September.

Charles was walking across the grassy square on campus when a fellow student walking toward him tripped on an exposed tree root. She didn't fall, but she dropped her books. She went down on one knee to retrieve them. Charles stood over her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm a bit of a klutz."

As he listened to the raven-haired young woman, he couldn't help but take in the view. Her top had fallen forward, and he could see her breasts. She had big round tanned orbs encased in a pretty lace bra.

She looked up at him, noticed where his eyes were focused, and demurely raised an arm to cover her chest.

"Oh, God! How rude of me," he said sincerely. "I apologize for looking down your shirt. My name is Charles Young. Can I make it up to you by buying you a coffee or some herbal tea? Please give me a chance to redeem myself."

The round-faced woman squinted and looked him in the eyes as she said, "I don't know. My mother told me to watch out for handsome college guys who want to take advantage of me. How can I be sure that you didn't put that root in my path... that you didn't plan this whole encounter as a way to see my boobs?" She tilted her head and studied his face.

Charles was gobsmacked. Her accusation, though ridiculous, stunned him. He babbled and stammered, at a loss for words.

The young woman lowered her arm, putting her assets on display. Her stern poker face broke into a big grin, and she said, "I'm just playing with you. My name is Cecelia Rogers, and I rarely say no when a man offers to buy me a drink."

She gave him a wink with a twinkling brown eye and said, "Who's to say I didn't set you up? I flashed my boobs to grab your attention, hoping for a chance to dazzle you with my sparkling personality."

Charles smiled and said, "I like you."

They went to the school cafeteria, got a coffee, and talked.

She learned that Charley was twenty-one, a junior majoring in pre-med, and a nice guy. He discovered that the pretty, dark-haired woman was a freshman who lived in a sorority house. She hadn't declared a major but was leaning toward becoming a nurse and was fun to be with. He immediately asked her out; she accepted.

On their first date, Cece let him eat her pussy. On the second date, they did sixty-nine. On their third date, they had enthusiastic sex. She was so loud that her sorority sisters began calling her 'The Screamer'.

Cece and Charles were a couple for that semester and the next. He loved her, and she cared deeply for him.

At the end of Cece's freshman year, after another bout of great, hot, sweaty sex, they lay in each other's arms. Cecelia said, "I have to break up with you."

"What? Why? Oh, you're kidding, right?"

She sat, naked, cross-legged on the bed. Charles stared at her gorgeous, sexy body. She had full, round breasts that defied gravity by barely sagging. Her neatly trimmed black bush was speckled with clumps of his sperm. His semen had dribbled out of her vagina and clung to her curly hairs.

"Charley? Look at me, not my boobs. I'm serious."

He looked at her face, saw tears running down her cheeks, and asked, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm breaking up with you, and it has nothing to do with anything you've done or said. You've been the perfect boyfriend. You're the only guy who's made me come. The only man I've slept with."

She saw the shocked look on his face and said, "I was a virgin when I met you. I was too embarrassed to tell you. You were great, by the way. Very gentle."

"I love you. If I've been good to you, why do you want to break up?"

"Because I'm young, and you're my first real boyfriend... my first sexual partner."

She looked at him earnestly and said, "I'm afraid if we stay together or get married, that someday I'd ask myself if there could have been someone else I might have loved more? I'd wonder what would it be like to have sex with another guy. I need to know the answers to these questions so that when I commit to someone, it's a promise I can keep."

^^^1978^^^

In the Fall of 1978, Charles was in his second year of med school at the same university where he got his undergraduate degree.

He worked three evenings a week at the campus health clinic to gain experience interviewing and diagnosing patients. He mainly dealt with minor issues like scrapes, sprains, colds, or the flu.

If the patient had a life-threatening matter, he'd send them to the nearby teaching hospital emergency room. For non-emergency issues that required a physician, he told them to return when a doctor was present.

Charles walked into the exam room after reviewing the patient's chart. He said, "Hello, Miss Fitzpatrick. My name is Charles Young. I'm a second-year med student. What's the problem?"

A college freshman with long, dark, wavy, brown hair, hazel eyes, and a cute, round face leaned on the exam table. She said, "Please call me Emily. I sprained my ankle yesterday playing an intramural soccer game. A trainer wrapped it in an elastic bandage and told me to take it easy for a couple of days. I've developed a lump on my ankle. Is it something I should worry about?"

"Can you show it to me?"

"Sure."

The young woman had on a blue halter top, white chino shorts, and slip-on shoes. There was an elastic bandage around her right ankle. She leaned over and began unraveling the wrap.

Her top fell forward and gave Charles a wonderful downblouse view of a lovely pair of tits: large, tan ones, with hard, pointy, pink nipples. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, he saw everything and gasped, "Oh."

She heard him, looked up, caught him ogling her breasts, and said, "Oops."

She stood, ending the show.

"I'm sorry for staring."

"When I bent over and put my boobs in your face, you didn't have much of a choice," Emily said and giggled.

Charles smiled and said, "You have a lovely giggle, rich and infectious. I'm sure my face is red. I'm embarrassed for my unprofessional behavior, but your giggle is so melodious and gleeful, I can't help but smile. Do you accept my apology?"

"Yes. I feel I'm more to blame than you. I forgot myself. Thank you for the compliment on my giggle. It is one of my better features. You've seen the other two."

Charles guffawed. She laughed heartily.

With the awkwardness of the incident behind them, Charles said, "Please sit on the exam table. Allow me to remove the bandage, and I'll examine your ankle."

She perched herself on the table. Charles took off the wrap and looked at her foot and ankle. He said, "The discoloration is normal."

"Even though my foot is an ugly yellow, brownish color?"

"Yes. A sprain is an injury to a ligament. Blood flows to the area to heal it. Gravity causes some to migrate to your foot, and you get this ghastly technicolor effect."

His cool smooth fingers touched her ankle as he said, "Is this the lump that worries you?"

"Yes."

He lightly pressed it. "Lumps can have many causes. This appears to be a hematoma, a localized collection of blood in the tissue. It is quite common with ankle sprains and fractures. If it gets bigger, hurts, or doesn't go away in 4-5 days, come back and see me or whoever is on duty."

"Thanks. That's reassuring." She fluttered her eyelashes shamelessly and purred, "So if I wanted to see you again. When should I come back?"

"I'm here in the evenings Monday, Tuesdays, and Thursday," he responded mechanically. He realized she was flirting with him and caressed her calf, smiled, and said, "My shift is over now. How's your hydration? I'm headed to the Night Owl bar. I'd be glad to buy you a beer."

"You're in luck. I come from a long line of heavy drinkers, and we rarely say no when a man offers to buy us a drink."

They had a few drinks and ended up at his place. She was quickly naked with only three garments to remove. Charles stripped. They both gazed at and appraised the other's fit body.

"You're gorgeous!" Charles said.

"You're not too shabby yourself."

They embraced, moved to the bed, and made out like high school teenagers, which wasn't a stretch for Emily since she was nineteen, and last year she was in high school.

She slid out of his grasp, knelt on the bed, and sucked his dick. When his tool was thoroughly wet, she stroked him vigorously while licking the spongy crown of his cock like a lollipop.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and said, "Whoa! Slow down."

She stopped, looked up at him, and said, "Let's get the first one out of the way, so you last a long time when we fuck."

He chuckled and said, "Emily, I'm not a fast-firing, pimply-face high school kid. I'm twenty-five. I'll last as long as you need. Women come first in my bed."

"Oh. I like the sound of that."

He pulled her to him, and they kissed. He took his time gently exploring and stimulating her breasts before moving on and eating her pussy.

"Oh, God. Don't stop! Don't stop!" she shouted as she grabbed his head and pushed it into her crotch. She ground her clit against his face, orgasmed, and shouted, "Oh! Godddd!"

Charles pulled his face out of her furry patch. He lay behind her and spooned her trembling body as fire raced through her veins.

She turned to him, sheepishly smiled, and said, "Sorry for riding your face so hard. I felt a big orgasm building and didn't want to miss it. My high school boyfriends had a habit of climaxing and leaving me frustrated."

They shared a laugh. Charles said, "You're in the big leagues now. I promise never to leave you hanging." They kissed. He pressed his erection against her butt. She got the message, grabbed his cock, and slipped it inside her.

He fucked her. Slowly. Teasing her. He kissed her neck, nibbled on her ear, and dragged the head of his thick cock over her G-spot until she gasped, spasmed, and came on his experienced cock. Only then did he fill her vagina with his hot, sticky cum.

They became an item after that night. Charles's busy schedule limited how often they could see each other. When they were together, they made the most of it, and the sex was always great.

One night when they were naked and in bed, and Emily had sucked his dick, Charles straddled her torso, put his cock between her boobs, and said, "I want a titty fuck."

"Okay," Emily said, and she pushed her breasts together as he slid his penis in between them.

"Oh, I like this," Charles said.

She let loose one of her delightful giggles and said, "If you like doing my boobs, you have to meet my mother. Her breasts are twice my size. You'd love fucking her melons."

"Sounds great. Can you set it up?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"Oh, you're terrible!"

"You brought it up."

They shared a laugh as Charles continued to fuck her fine breasts. His breathing became audible. He asked, "Can I cum on your tits?"

"Yes, but not my face."

"Okay." He resumed sliding his wet cock in between her soft boobs.

"Ahh!" he cried out. Sperm shot out his penis, landed on her face and in her eye.

"Ahhh! It's in my eye! You bastard!" She scrambled out from under him. His dick kept firing, and his cum landed on her breasts, her back, and in her hair. She was pissed for days and only forgave him after he ate her to a fantastic orgasm.

^^^

It was a rainy, Saturday, and a rare day because Charles's and Emily's schedules meshed. They were able to spend the whole day together. They went out for lunch, drank mojitos, and ate kebabs.

They returned to Charles's room. Emily did a striptease and danced naked and provocatively for her man. She got the result she wanted. Charles stripped, pinned her against the plate glass window, and fucked her from behind as three stories down clueless people walked by on the sidewalk.

After their bout of exhibitionism, they fell onto the bed. Charles spooned her, and they napped.

Forty minutes later, Emily woke, smiled, and snuggled up against her boyfriend. His dick, now erect, was in her butt cheeks. She playfully moved her ass to masturbate him.

She raised her leg and fidgeted, experimenting to see if she could get his dick lined up and make it go into her pussy without using her hand. The tip of his dick fell against her anus. Her movements didn't reposition it but caused it to press against her asshole.

"Mmmm. Interesting," she opined. She did it repeatedly, groaning each time. She woke Charles. He felt her pressing into him, so he thrust forward gently.

"Oh," she cried.

"Do you like that?" He asked, and he poked her butt.

"Yes, and it surprises me."

He prodded her again and asked, "Ever had anal sex?"

"No. I've had partners touch my butthole. A couple of them even stuck an unsolicited fingertip in my butt. I objected and chastised them. I have friends who've had anal sex. Some hated it. Some loved it. You?"

"I've done it a few times and enjoyed it," he said. "I have some lubricant if you want to try it."

"Okay. We stop if it hurts."

"Absolutely. You're in charge. We can stop at any time. FYI, if it hurts, it's the guy's fault."

"Thanks. I'm curious. I'd like to give it a try, but I've never been with a guy I trust enough. Let's do it," she said and then giggled.

She went to the bathroom while Charles got the lubricant, a condom, and a towel to spread on the bed. They sat on the bed. He talked to her calmly and explained the process.

"To sum up, I need you relaxed, feeling safe, and you have to communicate constantly with me," Charles said as he slipped the condom on. "Tell me everything. Your concerns, fears, if you feel uncomfortable or feel pain."

"Okay," she said and released a deep breath. "I'm excited and scared, but I like the idea of you eating me to an orgasm before your dick gets anywhere near my butt. My heart's fluttering. Kiss me."

He embraced her and kissed her tenderly. They lay on the bed. He was gentle and thorough as he prepared her. His conscientious

foreplay included an anal component. He touched, rubbed, and gently penetrated her bum with a lubed finger as he kissed her and engaged in breast play.

She moaned approvingly, and her pussy grew wet as he stimulated her. Charles got out the lube, wet his fingers, and worked more on her anus, loosening, stretching, and opening it up. He re-lubed his hand and gave her oral sex as he worked on her butthole with one, then two fingers. He didn't stop until she cried out.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! Ohhh!"

Her body spasmed, jack-knifed, and she rolled over on her side. Charles took advantage of her orgasmic state and shoved a third finger in her ass. He left them in her as she enjoyed her state of bliss.

When she recovered and opened her eyes, Charles removed his fingers and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Great. That was a wonderful orgasm. It was awkward, at first, when you were touching my butt and weird when you put your finger inside me. Then, it got interesting. It felt nice to have your tongue in one hole and your fingers in another. I'm ready to do it."