Fuck It Away

Story Info
Jane Shepard grows a cock and wants to fuck it away.
7.9k words
4.43
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr Chakwas! Dr Chakwas, help!" The voice from the intercom broke the peace and silence of the Normandy SR2's med-bay. Karin Chakwas, a doctor in question, despite her advanced age, immediately jumped on her feet. She could barely put her coat on when the door opened, and two figures entered the room. The incredibly tall, redheaded human was leaning onto the much smaller quarian and visibly limping.

"What happened?" Karin asked, unfastening commander Shepard's gloves and shoulder pads which fell onto the floor with a loud thud - years of peeling the armor off of wounded soldiers made her fingers move without hesitation.

"We were exploring a lab, and there was this weird flower. When Jane approached it, it released some kind of cloud onto her. She then grunted and bent in pain," Tali explained.

"I told you multiple times, commander: wear a helmet!" Dr. Chakwas scolded her patient, ignoring her tries to defend herself ("But I don't look half as a badass with that thing on!") "What about the flower?" She asked, taking off Shepard's breastplate.

"Mordin froze it and now is examining it at the research station," Tali answered, not without difficulties. Without most of her armor, Jane stood there with only her grey tank top on. The cloth revealed the commandor's muscular arms and tightly clung to her big breasts and impressive abs. The view was always making the quarian blush and stutter.

"That's probably nothing, it's ok now." Shepard waved her hand, but a grimace appeared on her pretty face. "Although I feel tight in my pants."

"Let's see it, then," Chakwas said and kneeled before the Spectre to take her graves off as well. The moment she did that, the three women could see a big bulge over one of the commander's legs. "So, that's the nothing, huh?" She allowed herself for a joke, after which she took Shepard's trousers off... and gasped.

Tali gasped as well, and it wasn't a reaction to the view of the commander's long, muscular legs. It wasn't even a reaction to the lack of panties, which revealed her bush and cunt. It was a reaction to what was sticking from between Jane's pussylips.

"You... you have a penis?" Tali asked as soon as she regained her breath. But truth be told, penis wasn't the proper word. It was a cock. A foot-long, thick, veined cock, with two heavy balls hanging underneath. "Are you a... a futa?"

"No, she's not," Karin answered, examining the new appendage, which twitched to her touch. "She was always normal down there. It must be the flower's spores."

"But I don't want it! I don't want a cock!" Shepard finally yelled. "Take it away, Doctor! Cut it off!"

"I don't have such an equipment here. But, there may be another option. You can try to fuck it away." Chakwas said matter-of-factly. "And before you ask, masturbation won't work. Only another person's touch. That's as much psychological as physical."


"I will do that," Tali said after a moment of silence. She had a crush on the commander for a long time and even fantasized about getting physical with her. She had to try, now that the opportunity occurred. Whether Jane had a pussy or a cock, didn't matter to the quarian. "Of course, penetration is off-limit at such short notice, but maybe a handjob would be enough?"

"Worth a try. Thank you, Tali," Jane replied, blushing almost as much as her friend. Dr Chakwas stepped aside while Shepard turned away from her for some privacy. Next, the quarian approached the commander and kneeled between her and the wall.

Here we go, Tali thought to herself before raising her hands and grabbing Shepard's new cock. This was supposed to be her first handjob ever and she feared that she was going to be bad at it. Especially as the appendage was so big she could barely enclose it with both of her hands. But as soon as she got a good grip and started jerking, she instantly felt more confident.

"How does it feel like?" She asked when her hand flew up and down along the whole length of her friend's cock. Not waiting for the answer, she strengthened the hold and pulled the foreskin down, revealing the spongy head. It was dark pink, with the slit wide enough to sink a finger into it.

"That feels so good, Tal," Jane answered in a hoarse voice, her eyes partially closed. Despite the handjob just started, she already felt a strong sensation. She couldn't know it now, but as her cock grew from her clit, it was more vulnerable than a normal penis.

Hearing that, Tali only strengthened her grip and fastened her movement, jerking off Shepard earnestly. With the commander's cockhead now exposed and no foreskin in a way, the slit started leaking precum, which the quarian gathered and smeared along the shaft. With her gloved hands now slick with the opaque liquid, she could move more freely and she did just that.

"I can't believe it, Shepard," she said. "I'm jerking you cock!"

"Don't stop, Tali, please don't stop." The commander panted in response. "Jerk it away!"

That was the quarian's exact plan. Taking a solid grip, she continued masturbating her friend, getting more skillful with each passing second. Soon she got a good rhythm and her hands flew along the commander's cock with ease. Glistening with precum, the appendage looked powerful and beautiful at the same time, perfectly reflecting its owner, which only spurred Tali's horniness. Up and down, she moved her hands, the wet sounds filling the med bay.

"Oh, oh, Tali!" Shepard suddenly moaned louder than before and fell forward, exceeding her arms to not fall onto her friend. As a result, she slightly bent forward, supporting herself with her hands on the wall.

Startled by the commotion, Tali looked up, seeing her commander's face and upper body above herself. Being previously focused on her cock only, she didn't fully realize how much Shepard towered over her, and now it hit her hard. Then, all sensations she always felt seeing this 7 ft. tall, beautiful, and incredibly muscular woman became even enhanced by the tight space the engineer was in and a fat cock in her hands.

The commander must've felt something like that too, but the opposite, because her next words weren't a request - it was an order.

"Make me cum, Tali." A dominant voice had made Tali quiver, so without any hesitation and with no warning, she upped her game as much as she could. Her grip became vice-like and her speed lightingly fast. Fully utilizing how much precum was covering Jane's shaft, she jerked it off like a crazy slut, her hands a blur on now twitching cock.

"Come on, you sexy bosh'tet!" Spurred by the situation, the engineer growled. Her hands had been slowly becoming numb, and her breath ragged from the exertion, but she hadn't slowed down even a little. "Cum, cum for me! Cum and lose this cock!"

"Yes! Yes, Tali, yes!" Jane yelled in response, feeling the new sensation originating on the base of her cock and swiftly climbing up. "Here it comes!" She barely spoke those words, and her cockhead already expanded.

For Tali, the time then stopped for a moment, until it suddenly run again, and the first rope of sperm was expelled from the commander's slit. The thick white liquid splashed against the quarian's visor with a force almost enough to rattle the enforced glass, but it wasn't the first expulsion. Quite the opposite, many more followed, each of them landing on the same piece of equipment until the engineer's vision became white. Even then she didn't stop jerking off until she felt no more ejaculations when she quickly let the cock go in the hope that it was going to disappear.


But when Tali cleared her visor and looked at the commander, the cock was still there, hard as if Jane hadn't just cum in an excessive quantity.

"Sorry I couldn't help you," she said apologetly. "But you know what? That's probably because a handjob is not enough! Wait here, I'm gonna find you some pussy!" And before anyone could stop her, she ran out of the medbay.

"She might be right," Dr Chakwas cut in. She was there the whole time, although Jane's wide back obscured her view - the sound was however enough to spike her interest. "Although it's not necessary a pussy what's needed. Maybe a mouth would be sufficient." Saying that she licked her lips seductively.

"Meaning...?" Jane stared at her with widely open eyes. She never saw Karin doing anything like that!

"Isn't that obvious? I don't want to sit that case down," the doctor explained. "And although my pussy may be too old for that monster, my mouth is still good to go."

"Worth a try," Shepard answered. She never thought she would have sex with Chakwas, but she really wanted her cock to go away. She approached the doctor, seeing how the older woman removed her coat and bra.

"I don't want my clothes to get messy," she explained, ogling the appendage. With an exposed cockhead and glistening from the precum, it looked even more impressive than during the initial examination. It was also spreading heat and musky aroma, both making the doctor a little dizzy.

She had to taste that cock! So she leaned in and gave the mushroomy head a kiss. And then another. And another. Not ten seconds passed, and she was already peppering the dark pink flesh with kisses.

"Oooh..." Shepard moaned immediately, feeling the new sensation. Tali's handjob felt great, but it was focused on the shaft, not the head, so the latter was mostly untouched till now.

Karin smiled, seeing and hearing that despite her age, she could still bring pleasure to a cock-owner. Engulfing the spongy head in her mouth, she sealed her lips just below it and began flickering her tongue, focusing on teasing the frenulum and slit, tasting the precum that leaked from it.

"Mhmmm," the doctor moaned, feeling the taste and smelling the aroma of Shepard's cock. Looking up and down at the commander's incredibly muscular body, she must've admitted that it fit her physique perfectly.

Knowing that taking more of Jane's cock into her mouth won't be an easy task - the crown alone was two inches, and there were still ten more of them - she moved her lips around the appendage, drooling excessively all over it. Having it drenched with saliva and precum, she lowered her head, taking more of it inside.

"Oh yes, Karin, suck my cock," Shepard moaned, for the first time using Chakwas' first name. Despite the doctor's sagging boobs and wrinkled skin, with a mouth full of Jane's cock she looked like the world's sexiest woman.

Especially as she did exactly what the commander was asking for. Sucking as hard as she could, she began her descent, taking more of the appendage into her mouth. Her lips moved through the shaft and her cheeks hollowed, when she worked her mouth around the huge cock. When she took three inches of it, she started bobbing her head up and down to get accustomed to its impressive girth.

"Aaah, ooh, mhmmm..." Shepard's moans and groans and Chakwas' pants and gags blended together into a single sexy symphony. With every bob of the doctor's head, she went lower and lower, steadily taking more and more of the cock into her mouth. Four inches... five... After she took six inches, she'd released the appendage but hadn't stopped her ministrations.

"Your cock is so huge, commander!" She said, licking the whole length eagerly and tracing the prominent vines with the tip of her tongue. "My mouth was already full, and it was only half of it!"

"Be careful, don't hurt yourself," Shepard answered, even if she desperately wanted to slam her dick into Chakwas's mouth and fuck her throat.

"I won't," the doctor assured and once again opened her mouth, this time taking the familiar six inches in one swift motion. Then, she quickly bobbed her head a few times, and next pushed it down with all her strength, knowing that she had to make her throat muscles accept this huge, meaty invader.

And being a doctor with expertise in biology, she succeeded. Her eyes filled with tears, she could barely breathe, and her throat became sore, but she managed to push an inch of Shepard's cock into her gullet. And next another... and another... until three inches of dick were there, with six more resting on her tongue.

And that was it - her limit. Still, three inches of cock remained outside, but there was no more room inside her. But she needed to make Shepard cum, she needed to help her get rid of that dick. Mustering all her strength, she started blowing it in earnest. Her head became a blur when she bobbed it up and down and her tongue slashed and licked everywhere it could reach. Her throat contracted around the spongy head with strength of a vice, when she sucked as hard as she could.

Focusing on the task, she not only didn't hear Shepard's moans, but her warning as well - so the first expulsion came as a surprise. Suddenly, the doctor felt a thick rope of sperm hitting her throat, the liquid as thick as pudding, and then more and more of them followed. Afraid to not get drowned in sperm, she retracted a little, taking the next explosion into her mouth, enjoying the salty taste, and swallowing as quick as she could. It however proved to be not fast enough and she had to let the cock go. Doing so, she closed her eyes, when the last spurs landed on her face and cleavage.


After a moment Karin opened her eyes, curious if her action brought a desired effect, but the reality turned out to be different - Shepard still had her new appendage, and it was still hard as a diamond.

"Goddess, so it is true - you have a cock!" Before Chakwas or Jane could say anything, they heard the voice coming from the entrance. "But don't worry, commander, I'm going to help you get rid of that."

"Samara!" Jane exclaimed as if she would be caught doing something nasty - which was true to some extent. But after a moment, she calmed down - Tali had to reach the justicar first, as her usual spot was the closest to the med bay.

"It won't be easy to fuck such a monster away, but I'm ready to do what it takes," Samara continued while walking toward one of the medical beds. In the process she slid her suit down, first revealing her gargantuan boobs - bigger even than Shepard's - and next her muscular belly. A moment later already naked asari stepped out of the rest of her clothes and climbed onto a bed, lying there on her back.

"Goddess, it was so long since I had sex. With someone so gifted to that," she said quietly. Usually composed warrior ogled the huge appendage with a hunger in her bright blue eyes.

"Should I go easy on you, then?" Shepard playfully asked. Seeing such a sexy woman naked pushed a worry out of her mind, replacing it with lust, and her cock twitched at the sight. She suddenly fell hot, so she quickly took off her top, joining Samara in her nakedness.

"No need to. We asari are built differently. I'm already ready for you, see?" Saying that the justicar revealed her already dripping azure. "Come here and fuck me!"

Shepard didn't need to hear it twice. Her cock was urging her to join Samara on the bed and without any delay the redhead amazonian beauty did that, setting herself between Samara's tight. Grabbing the rock-hard appendage, she aimed it at the asari's azure and looking into her eyes, pushed the cockhead in.

"ARRGHH!" The commander yelled immediately after the initial intrusion - she just wasn't ready for how pleasurable it would be. It didn't stop her though, and she relentlessly pushed her cock further into Samara. The asari's azure, always ready for sex, allowed the shaft to sink deeper into it, while still applying enough pressure for Jane to feel heavenly.

Three inches in, four, five... In no time half of Shepard's dick penetrated Samara's insides. Only then the commander allowed herself to retreat some of it and next slammed it back in with a loud moan. Time after time, her hips pulled and pushed, setting a rhythm of their fucking - first slow and uncoordinated, but then the pace became quicker and steadier when Jane got used to a new type of movement.

"Oh, oh, Shepard, yes, fuck me!" Samara moaned under the commander's assault. She almost forgot how sex feels like, but now all the memories came back and then were immediately pushed out of her mind when the best sex of her life began. Squeezing Shepard's impressive arms with the strength of a vice, she braced herself for more.

"Oh yes, Samara, yes! Let me fuck you, help me fuck this cock away!" Jane moaned as well, her voice rugged from all the pleasure she felt. She wasn't tired at all though, all those gym-honed muscles having no issue maintaining her sharp movement. Initially, she was using only half of her dick to fuck Samara, but with every minute more and more of it had sunk into the justicar's wanton azure.

Until Jane mustered even more strength, and in the most powerful push so far, she thrust the entire 12 inches of her cock into Samara's red-hot cunt. This time it was the justicar who moaned louder, especially as the spongy head hit her cervix. Spurred by the moment, she grabbed Shepard's face and pulled her into a heated kiss when their huge boobs crashed together, both actions only adding to the experience.

The commander only read it as a request for a harder fucking and she just provided that. Her muscular butt rose and fell when the first human Spectre began fucking her friend with wild abandon; pulling and pushing, she made sure to sink her entire cock into Samara's tight azure every time. Her dominant side roared when after two rounds of being at the receiving end she could assume the more active role in getting herself rid of her new appendage.

And so the wild sex between two warrior women continued. Relentlessly and without any stops or delays Jane was screwing Samara's azure, each thrust pushing the air from the latter's lungs with a loud moan. Shepard panted when the justicar's internal muscles squeezed around her cock, silently asking her to deliver her load. Sensing an impending orgasm, she even quickened her movement, truly impaling the asari with her foot-long dong.

"'Mara, I'm close! I'm gonna cum soon!" Jane warned her friend, feeling the heavenly pleasure climbing her cock, urging her to even up her game. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon! That'd be a huge one!"

"Shepard, wait! I want to, I wanna... OOOH!" Samara tried to say "I want to meld"... but she couldn't do it! Shepard was too good, and her cock too big and hard. The justicar couldn't even muster the minimum amount of focus needed for meld before her orgasm hit her hard.

"AAAH!" At the same time, Shepard also reached a peak. Her body suddenly tensed and she stayed buried to the hilt when her cock shot all the sperm her heavy ball brew during her fuck with the justicar. Ropes after ropes of dense semen filled the asari, squeezing through Jane's slit and next Samara's cervical canal up to her belly.


The vicious orgasm made Shepard numb for a moment, but the first thing she felt afterward was her cock in Samara's azure - even after vaginal sex, it was still there. Cautiously, Jane pulled it out, but not a single drop of sperm leaked from the justicar's cunt; instead, her belly was visibly rounded, her alien biology keeping all the semen inside.

"I'm sorry, Shepard," Samara said in a weak voice, exhausted after their fuck. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you."

Jane was about to reassure her that it was ok and not her fault, but someone else was quicker.

"Don't be. It's not your fault you're an asari. This is a human cock, and only human pussy may fuck it away."

"That wasn't nice, Miranda," Shepard scolded the executive officer.

"Because it wasn't intended to be," the Cerberus retorted. "But do you want nice, or get rid of that cock?" The commander nodded. "That's what I thought. So come here and fuck me! Just let me take off my suit first."

"No!" Jane said harshly. If Miranda had been playing nasty, she'd get the same treatment - no excuse for insulting others on this ship. "Get on a bed! On your fours!" Surprised by Shepard's harsh words and tone - which worked especially well due to her incredible height and amazingly muscular body - Miss Lawson climbed onto one of the free beds and assumed the requested position.