Fuck, Marry, Kill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me make you feel good, princess. I've seen enough from you to know that you want it," he whispered in my ear, his voice soft as satin.

The gentle raspiness of his voice had me unintentionally melting into his hands, which suddenly felt strong and secure rather than painful and forceful. He continued to slide his fingers in and out of my pussy, circling his thumb around my swollen clit.

A high-pitched moan slipped between my lips, and he chuckled.

"There's my girl," he murmured. "Give in."

Something about those words sent another bolt of wetness straight between my legs, and I felt so dirty when I realized I was already so close to coming.

Suddenly, reassuring myself and trying to get away and thinking in general began to feel like too much work. All I could think about was how hot he was, how I could feel his stubble against my neck when he growled those things into my ear, how firm and skilled his hand felt against my hot, throbbing cunt...

My breath quickened, coming rapidly as the orgasm built inside me. Without thinking, I brought a hand to my nipple through my dress. He just smirked, pulling the neckline down, freeing my tits from the dress, replacing my fingers on my nipple with his.

Suddenly, I couldn't push away the thoughts that I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be enjoying this, he's so much older than me, he's Kenzie's dad...

It finally hit me just how taboo this was, and I crashed over the edge of my orgasm, my vision filling with blackness and stars, the only sounds I could register being my high-pitched sounds of ecstasy. The pleasure was so intense that I didn't care how slutty I looked or sounded, I didn't care about anything. I arched against the wall, my hands in his salt-and-pepper hair, savoring the feeling of his long fingers buried so deep in my cunt.

I was still riding the final, blissful little waves of my climax, trying to regulate my breathing, when suddenly his hands were on my waist, guiding my body a few feet over to the kitchen table. He pushed me backwards until I was lying on my back on the table, and I let him, because my legs felt like jelly, and I was still trying to shake the stars out of my vision.

He pulled the dress over my head, tossing it away, along with my panties. I felt incredibly vulnerable, suddenly being completely naked in front of him. His gaze raked over me appreciatively, and the look of hunger in his eyes made me feel... objectified.

The feeling of hesitancy returned instantly in full-force as he took his shirt off and unzipped his jeans, pulling out an impressive erection. It was exactly the cock that I had fantasized about more times than I'd have liked to admit, but actually seeing it hit me with another shameful level of reality.

"I — wait, Mr. Carter, I don't know," I stuttered nervously, starting to sit up.

"Shhh," he whispered, tangling a hand in the back of my hair, pressing his lips into mine. I stiffened, but a thousand butterflies started whirling in my stomach, and another shock of arousal hit me between my legs. I submitted to the kiss almost immediately. The scent of beer on his breath was somehow incredibly sexy.

How many times have I secretly fantasized about kissing him? I didn't know the answer, but I knew this kiss was a thousand times better than whatever my mind ever could've conjured up.

"You're okay," he murmured into the kiss, his stubble scraping against my face, his hand tenderly caressing just under my ear.

I melted into his hands again immediately upon hearing the tenderness in his voice. Why was it so easy for him to manipulate me, to pull me in whatever direction he wanted? I was like soft, pliant putty in his dominant hands, and I genuinely couldn't tell if I minded it anymore.

His warm lips fell again and again at my neck and my throat, and then he pinched one of my nipples, hard. I squeaked in surprise, and he exhaled appreciatively.

"Such pretty noises you make," he said lustfully, twisting the nipple gently. I moaned — I didn't know if it was from pleasure or pain, but I happily would've taken more of both from him.

Without warning, he pushed all the way inside me, invoking a sharp gasp from me. He stilled for only a moment before pulling out and sliding back in, my lips stretching impossibly around his thick shaft. The friction of his hard cock against the soft, velvety walls of my cunt sent wave after wave of hot desire over me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

He started with fucking me slowly, but it was not long before he was pounding into me roughly. His hand tightened in my hair, forcing me to look into his eyes as he used my cunt. The vulnerable feeling of a few minutes ago was nothing compared to now, his hazel eyes boring into mine as I could feel every inch of my pussy being stretched by his length.

"Tell me the truth, now, Bella," he demanded, continuing his brutal pace on my cunt. "What were you actually thinking about when you were masturbating in the bathroom that night?"

It was difficult for me to think while being fucked so hard, and difficult to speak in between whimpers of pleasure. Earlier, I hadn't been able to even fathom answering that question honestly, but he'd stripped away every layer of my resistance and hesitancy as if they were physical clothing.

"About you... fucking me from behind while I cleaned the water spill up," I panted. "And about sucking your cock... about licking up your come."

He chuckled, and I clenched around his cock, getting close to another orgasm just from sharing something so dirty.

"I knew you were secretly a good little whore, Bella," he said.

He effortlessly turned me over, bending me over the table, spanking my ass hard before thrusting my soaked lips apart with his cock again.

I didn't even try to restrain my noises of ecstasy anymore. He wrapped my long, red locks around his fist and yanked my head backwards, forcing me to arch my back. The new position caused his cock to reach deliciously deep, stroking parts inside of me that I'd never had pleasured in this way before.

"Yes, yes, please, Mr. Carter," I mewled, pressing my ass backwards toward him. Again, all I could think about was the orgasm that I was so close to achieving.

He reached his other hand around to pinch my nipple cruelly again, and it sent me into another incredible orgasm. Tears rolled down my face as I arched and writhed on the table, experiencing pleasure I'd never been given before.

He pulled out of me suddenly and came loudly, breathing heavily as he covered my ass with his come. I knew that I would remember the feeling of his come splashing over my skin every time I masturbated for the long foreseeable future.

My cheek rested against the table. I didn't even want to know what time it was. I hadn't realized how tired I'd been most of the night, but now I was exhausted. I closed my eyes, catching my breath. What is the appropriate thing to say to him in this situation?

I hadn't known that he'd left until he returned with a warm, wet washcloth, wiping my back and ass down tenderly. His touch was much more caring now, much gentler than he'd ever been with me. He dragged his fingernails down my back gently as he cleaned me up. He nudged my thighs apart, and cleaned between my legs as well.

It felt so good, so relaxing, that I didn't even realize I'd slipped out of consciousness until I woke in his arms. My underwear was back on, and he'd put a large T-shirt on me. He was laying me down into Kenzie's bed, which felt amazingly pillowy-soft after being railed against a hard kitchen table. In my partial consciousness, I didn't even think to say anything to him.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead, and walked out of the room, shutting the door quietly. I didn't know what I was going to say when I woke up, or if we would even talk about what happened between us tonight.

I was too blissed out and sleepy to care. All of that was a problem for another day.