Fuck Me!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tipped my face up to his and gave me a long look. "What's going through that head of yours Kitten?"

Instead of answering his question I asked one of my own. "Why are you still calling me Kitten now that you know my name?"

He laughed softly. "Well, it could have something to do with the fact you purr like a kitten when I touch you." He told me before kissing me lightly. He smiled against my lips and started to chuckle. "But then again, I think I will keep calling you kitten since you have claws and know how to use them."

I pulled away from him and searched his face, trying to understand what he was talking about. He just laughed and moved so I could see his back. Running the length of his spin and side were claw marks that I'd put there while he had been inside me. I hesitantly I touched his poor back. "Oh God… I am so sorry. I didn't even realize I was doing that."

He turned and took my hands, bringing them to his lips to kiss my fingers. "Don't apologize. I loved it." Putting his hands on my shoulders he pushed me back against the couch, then came over to me again. He kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth as his hands came up to cup my breast. He slowly began to build the heat inside me again, with light touches and hungry kisses.

Much later I dressed in the darkness of his bedroom where we had moved after having sex on the couch a second time. I glanced at Tony sleeping in the bed with the sheet tangled around his trim waist and felt a spear of regret that I would never be with him again. I quietly bent down and kissed his soft lips before walking out of his room, then the house.

As I started my car and looked back at the house I said a quiet goodbye and backed out of the driveway. Little did I know it wasn't going to end tonight.