Fuck Me Harder, Sir

Story Info
Megan mind controls her man to fuck her harder and filthier.
6.9k words
4.8
41.7k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was in love with Chris and the feeling was mutual. They connected on almost every level. They had the same sense of humor, both enjoyed classic movies and live theatre, had long, thrilling conversations over dinner, and knew how to relax in the same space. There was no doubt, they were in love.

The problem was that he wouldn't fuck her as hard and as dirty as she needed.

Chris was tender and loving. That was great for holding hands at the park, but it did nothing for Megan in the bedroom. He would kiss her neck when she wanted him to bite it. His gentle hands would caress her curves, but she wanted him to spank her ass like a naughty bitch. He called her "my love", not "whore" or "bitch" or "slut". It was infuriating.

This wasn't the first time Megan had had this problem. Unfortunately, most men talked big about what they wanted to do to a woman, but had no idea about how to actually fuck a girl like a whore. Megan could get their hand on her throat with enough coaxing, but could never actually get them to squeeze. The only exception had been a specific ex-boyfriend. He had fucked her like an animal and it was great. The problem was that his disrespect has not been isolated to the bedroom. He was a pig and Megan had to dump him. Still... she often fantasized about the filth she had performed for him. That memory and a vibrator had comforted her on many lonely nights.

Megan was getting desperate. She had taken to faking orgasms and then going to rub one out in the bathroom with headphones and a hardcore porno on her phone.

One morning, Chris went to work with a gentle kiss on the forehead. As soon as he was gone, Megan decided to have some fun. She locked herself in the bedroom with a laptop and found some of her favorite websites. Even "Hardcore" on popular porn sites didn't do it. That just meant that the girl did a reverse cowgirl at some point. The sites that Megan had bookmarked under innocent-sounding names truly put a girl in her place. Thick ropes around a bitch's arms then facefucking into oblivion. Hair pulled, dildo in the throat, and cock in her ass. Whipped across her tits while strapped to a fuck machine, all the while she begged for greater defilement. Megan knew these videos well enough that she noticed when a new one was posted.

She took her time with her vibrator, imagining herself tied and defiled. She edged herself, imagining a powerful man telling her that she hadn't earned it yet. She imagined choking on dick, using the video on screen to stimulate her fantasy. She slapped her own face, but it didn't hurt as much as she wanted it to. A powerful man could really get some swing behind a slap to the face in a way that she couldn't get on herself.

"Fuck your dirty little whore, sir," Megan muttered to the fantasy that dominated her. "Make me into your bitch. Show me my place."

After sucking enough imaginary dick, riding an imaginary man like a true cowgirl, and abusing her body with pinches and slaps, she finally earned her own orgasm. She let the vibrator carry her into ecstasy. Her squeals echoed off the bedroom walls. Whores weren't supposed to be quiet when they came.

Finally done, she turned off the vibrator and sat back on the bed. She wondered how many more times she would go today. Chris was at work, but she was off today. She would have to restrain herself from sending herself wave after wave of orgasms to filthy porn all day--no matter how much she wanted to. She had spent all day last week when Chris was at work doing exactly this.

She paused the video, then caught site of an ad to the side of the screen. "Want to release her inner whore? Guaranteed results!" Megan scoffed. She was more than enough of a whore for any guy. What she needed was to release a man's inner dominator. It shouldn't have been so hard to find someone willing to fuck her like she needed.

Out of curiosity, she clicked the link. She expected to be prompted for a credit card number immediately, but instead she was redirected to a site that seemed to be selling "subliminal services". The site used "she" and "your girlfriend" throughout. It promised to turn any woman into a sultry vixen, willing and eager to do anything to please. As Megan read further, she found that the site sold templated audio files that men could record their own messages onto, effectively customizing the experience to whatever the guy wanted to program. In the sample video, the man who wanted anal implanted the message that "there's an itch in your ass that only my dick can scratch". The video insisted that he got his wish within three nights. There were pre-assembled packages for "traditional" desires as well.

Megan sat back, thinking. She hated how much she was considering this. It was obviously a cheap ploy to rope in horny guys who wished their girlfriends were pornstars, but the fact that Megan was so enticed by the idea demonstrated just how badly her needs weren't being met. She was in the same boat as those guys jerking off at home to a big-tit pornstar sucking a stranger's dick. Her desires were just on the other side.

Megan's phone buzzed. It was a message from Chris. "I love you, babe." She groaned. She did love him. She just wished he could plow her like she needed. The word "mercilessly" floated through her mind.

She looked again at the website. Desperation filled her again. "Fine," she muttered. "Let's give it a try." She pressed "buy" and put in the information before she had a chance to change her mind. Then she texted Chris back: "I love you too."

The website gave her a program to create the files, then suggested they be played while the target slept. The subliminal signals would help keep the subject asleep, but would also help input the desired ideas. She didn't really know if it would work, but Megan could put it on an alarm on her tablet. That way it would turn on in the middle of the night, play through, and turn off after the recording was finished. She could leave the tablet on his nightstand. She wondered if she would worry about being impacted herself, but then realized that she was trying to get him to act like she wanted. The desires were already in her. There wasn't much that could be programmed into her that wasn't already there. Still, it would help sharpen her wording.

Megan started writing out what she wanted Chris to believe. She wrote dozens of statements, then picked her favorites:

"Megan should be fucked like a whore."

"Megan's body is Chris's property to use as he wishes."

"Megan needs fucked into submission."

"Megan needs to earn the right to orgasm."

She added a few others, changed some wording, and then walked away for lunch. She came back, edited a few, added one, removed another, and thought more. She took a break to have another hardcore porn fantasy session. This time, she did envision Chris as her Master, denying her the right to cum until she had done a good job as his little whore. She found it easier to believe this time. After cumming, she revisited her statements and realized she had missed one. She added it, edited the others, and finally convinced herself to stop. She would drive herself crazy with the possibilities. She just needed to commit to it and go.

She allowed the program to overlay the statements with the subliminal audios, then exported as MP3s. She put them on her tablet, set an alarm, and left it on Chris's side of the bed. Then she masturbated again, because she was too excited to keep going without getting off.

Megan tried to stay realistic, reminding herself that it probably wouldn't work, but just the possibility of getting really dicked down hard and dirty made her horny and excited. When Chris came home that night, she practically jumped on him, even knowing that he hadn't been "trained" yet. He was open to sex, but Megan quickly realized just how boring he was compared to the fantasies that had occupied her all day. He kissed her tenderly on the neck and caressed her breasts. He wanted her to bite and smack her tit. He slipped his cock into her gently, building a rhythm slowly. She wanted him to slam it into her pussy and fuck her raw. He came inside her. Megan wanted him to paint her whore face. Afterwards, he used his fingers to make sure she "got hers". She faked it soon, just so he would stop. She would get herself off later if she needed it.

As she lay on the bed, she thought about how desperately she needed this to work. She loved Chris, but she just couldn't spend the rest of her life without being wrecked like she needed to be.

---

Megan didn't hear the tape at night, but while Chris was showering the next morning she checked the tablet. The alarm appeared to have gone off. When Chris came out of the shower, he didn't mention it, but Megan did see his eyes spend a lot of time on her legs under the covers. He winked at her, then went to work.

Megan also went to work, but had trouble focusing. The possibility of getting sexually dominated was never far from her mind. Somehow, she made it through the day.

When she got home, Chris kissed her "hello". It was a little different than his normal loving kiss, however. He grabbed both sides of her face, pulled her in close, and forced his mouth on hers. She welcomed him with tongue, encouraging more. He bit her lip a little when releasing her.

"I missed you," Chris said with a grin.

"I missed you too, baby," Megan said, trying to keep her hopes in check. He might just be in a passionate mood. Still, later, as Megan was walking past, he gave her ass a firm slap. He slapped her ass before, but never hard. Megan felt a thrill as the sting set in.

"Oh, that wasn't good enough," Chris decided. "Get back here."

Megan hurriedly obeyed, presenting herself in front of him.

"Turn around," Chris said, grabbing her hips in tight hands and spinning her. He pushed her against the wall, then filled his palm with one of her ass cheeks. Megan was already breathing hard in desire even before he swung. When it landed on her ass--even through the pants--she yelped in a pleased delight.

"Damn you have a fine ass," Chris said, his hand squeezing harder than he'd ever touched her before. He reached up, tugged at the pants she was wearing, and yanked them down. If Chris's hand had explored the other side, he would have found that her panties had grown very moist in front. Instead, he gripped her ass cheek. Without any further discussion, he swung his hand again. The smack of skin on skin barely covered Megan's moan of pleasure.

Suddenly, something terrible happened. Chris looked up at her and said, "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

Megan's heart felt. That wasn't how you fucked a whore. Still, it was progress. Maybe she really could get him to fuck her raw.

"I'm alright," Megan said softly. "You can keep going if you want." She tried to keep the disappointment out of her voice. Telling Chris he had permission "if he wanted" meant that she wasn't his personal fuckdoll. Not yet.

"I think I got a little carried away," Chris said. He pulled her pants back up and kissed her cheek. "Still, I do love your ass."

Megan set two alarms. The recording would go for an hour. She set one for 12AM and one for 2AM. She resisted the urge to set another.

---

The next day was Saturday. Neither of them had work. Megan woke up first. She tried to get up slowly to not wake up Chris. She slinked across the bedroom, stepping lightly.

"Stop," Chris said suddenly. Megan's feet froze in place. She looked over at him. His eyes were barely open. One arm was slung casually over his forehead.

"Did I wake you?" Megan asked.

"Take off your shirt," Chris ordered, ignoring her question. Megan's heart pounded in delight. She always wore an oversized T-shirt to bed. Chris had never given her such a blatant command before--at least, not outside of her fantasies. Megan stripped without a second thought. The t-shirt hit the ground. Her bare tits were displayed proudly now.

"Why don't you get over here and suck me off?" Chris said. It was phrased like a question, but it wasn't a question.

Megan leveled her gaze at Chris, gave what she hoped was a seductive smile, and said the words she had been hoping to say for a long time: "Yes sir."

She crossed the bedroom again and disappeared under the covers at Chris's feet. She climbed up his bare legs, found his boxers, and slid them off of his cock. Then, she got to work.

She had tried to blow Chris before, but he had usually let her go for a minute or two, then tried to "return the favor". He had never simply sat back and let his bitch work. Megan intended to show him what a mistake that had been.

She gobbled his cock down eagerly. She had just woke up, but she was always ready to fuck--especially when it had been so long since someone had used her properly. Of course, this wasn't the sort of rough fuck that she had dreamt of, but it was a simple command from owner to property. It was more than she had gotten in a long time.

Megan sucked his dick down into her mouth, letting her throat grow acclimated to it. Then, she began to bob, pushing the tip of his dick against the edge of her gag reflex, slowly working away the latter. With each bob, she took it deeper. She pulsed the suction around his dick and let her tongue dance over it.

Being commanded to suck her man's dick had awoken something in her. She was very aware that her pussy was wet and ready. She let one of her hands wander down between her legs and began to play. After a moment, the covers were suddenly pulled back and she found Chris looking down at her.

"That's what I thought," he said. "Put that hand behind your back. Hell, get both of them behind your back. You can get yours after you've swallowed mine." Megan had never heard this man talk to her that way. She almost came right then and there, except that she was removing her hand from her dripping pussy. She was so fucking horny now. Her man had just told her to earn her orgasm with her mouth. What more could a girl ask for?

Megan tucked both her hands behind her back, as ordered. It meant that she had no support on the mattress. Kneeling down, her hips could only hold her so well. She resorted to dropping her entire head down, impaling her face on his dick, then pulling herself back up. "Halfway down his dick" was no longer an option.

"There you go," Chris moaned appreciatively. "There's my good little slut."

'I am a good little slut,' Megan thought with glee, dropping his cock into throat again.

Eventually, Chris reached down and put a hand on Megan's head. He gripped her hair--still messy from the night before--and began to set his own pace with her face. He pushed her head down, then pulled her hair to pull it back. He got faster quickly. Megan remained obedient, keeping her mouth open and letting her man fuck her skull how he wanted.

Suddenly, there was cum. It was in her mouth and it tasted wonderful. Chris used her face to pump the rest out of his delicious cock. Megan did her best to keep it in her mouth, wanting to make a big show of swallowing it for him. Finally, after he was done cumming, Megan sat up, looked at him, and opened her mouth wide, showing his cum on her tongue.

"Wait," Chris sat, sitting back and admiring her.

Megan froze, showing the cum in her mouth and wondering what he was thinking next.

"You can play with yourself, but only so long as you still have my cum in your mouth," he informed her.

It was filthy. She loved it. She wished she had thought of it.

Megan worked her finger against her clit, keeping her head back to not spill any cum. She was soaking wet from being facefucked by her man. Her pussy was quivering with excitement. She tried not to go too fast, but she was just too turned on to last long. The fact that Chris was watching her and had given her parameters around which she was allowed to play made it that much hotter. Soon, she was cumming hard, squealing while trying to not spill any cum.

It was the first time that she had actually cum in front of Chris.

After she was finished, she leveled her eyes again at Chris, then closed her mouth and swallowed. She swallowed a few more times, just to be sure she got it all. Then, she opened her mouth to show that she was a good girl who did what she was told.

"Damn baby," Chris grinned. "You can be filthy."

Megan smiled back at him with a promising grin. "You don't know the half of it, babe."

Chris smiled, but she could see that the dominator in him had been sated for the moment. That didn't matter. Megan had just gotten her best orgasm that Chris had ever given her. Something was working. She was starting to get what she needed.

"Well go on. You can go now," Chris said with a joking wave of dismissal.

Megan licked her lips once more for him, said, "Yes sir," and stepped off the bed. She gave her ass a little shake as she walked away from him.

---

Hopeful that she would get dicked down again that day, Megan spent a long time on her makeup and hair. She tweezed, waxed, and shaved. She wore the sexy lace underwear under her outfit, so when he tore her clothes off her would get a view.

When she got downstairs, however, Chris just gave her a warm, loving smile and asked if she wanted any breakfast. There was no sign of the slave-master she had seen this morning. Some insane thought inside her wondered if she had sucked it all out of him.

They went out for lunch to a nice café. The girlfriend in Megan thought it was a cute place and a nice afternoon out. The whore in her wanted to be stuffed in every direction.

After lunch, they went on a walk through a cutsie old downtown shopping area. Megan bought a pretty scarf. She envisioned it wrapped around her neck and pulled like a leash while Chris fucked her ass. Instead, she just put it on her shoulders. It was pretty.

Chris had a box in the car trunk that he needed to drop off at a thrift store. They stopped outside the donation center and he handed it to the worker. Megan watched the box disappear inside the thrift store with a touch of jealousy. At least something was going to get a second chance to be used.

Chris drove them home, keeping pleasant conversation through the while. He thought that they should go on a trip soon to get away for a weekend. How did a cabin sound? Megan said that she thought it sounded great. Meanwhile, she could only think about how wonderful his cock in her throat and his hand in her hair had felt.

They went back into the house. Megan took off her shoes. Suddenly, the scarf tightened around her throat and pulled her upright. Chris's breath was in her ear and his body was against hers. A hand was gripping greedily at her tit.

"Yesssss," escaped her throat, just barely audible.

"You've been taunting me with that ass, bitch," Chris informed her.

Megan sunk her teeth into her lower lip, looked back at him with a daring defiance, and then slowly grinded her ass against the front of her pants. She could feel him hard.

"Like this?" she said. Chris pulled again on the scarf, pulling her head back and forcing her lips to break out into a smile.

"I think you need reminded whose in charge," Chris said.

Megan felt giddy inside. She had been begging him to show her who was in charge for as long as they had been together.

Chris grabbed her hands and pulled hard, placing them next to each other. Then, she felt her scarf tighten and appear on her wrists. He tied her hands together, simultaneously locking the scarf in place on her neck. Then, he grabbed her wrists and lifted, pushing her face down towards the floor.

"Let's go, whore," Chris said and began marching. Megan hurried forward so that she didn't topple to the ground. Chris directed her toward the bedroom.

Chris pushed Megan onto the bed. She landed, envisioning all the various pornos that she had lusted after. It was finally her turn to get fucked--not to have sex or make love, but to get royally and truly fucked. Megan heard Chris move out of the room. She looked up, confused, and heard him opening a closet and move some things around. She shifted around so she could see the door. Just as it came into view, Chris returned, holding a long thin rope.

12