Fuck Me Like the Whore I Am!

Story Info
Hotwife Erin lives out her fantasy of being a whore.
6.3k words
4.55
14k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy story involving prostitution and rough sex. if this isn't your cup of tea, please skip it. otherwise, we hope you enjoy and rate accordingly. Enjoy!!!

My wife, Erin, and I have had a lot of fun over the years, doing a lot of very taboo experiences. Most recently, we ventured down a road I never thought we would, sex for money.

Let me back up a bit. Erin and I have been married for a long time now. We're both near 50 and fit. Erin is very fit, weighing in at 135 lbs at 5'8" with wonderful C-cup breasts. Her once red mane has grown into a combination of red and white and is quite stunning as it still flows down to almost reach her belt. Her butt is still perky too. Essentially, despite her age, she almost has the body she had at 25.

Erin's beautiful appearance, combined with her insatiable sexual appetite has lead to us having a lot of incredible sexual experiences from voyeurism to dogging to group sex, hotwifing and more. We've always been selective in who we invite into our sexual experiences unless the intent was sex with a random stranger, and even then we usually were very careful and selective about who was invited.

One person we'd invited often is my best buddy Peter, who we've written about here a few times. Erin trusts Peter explicitly and has let him do anything he wants to her, resulting in some incredible encounters over the years.

It was during one of these encounters that this latest curveball came into the light. Peter likes to fuck Erin rough and hard, something I generally am not into, so we both enjoy it when she gets that itch scratched. Recently, I gifted Erin to Peter for his birthday and he pounded the heck out of her. He was fucking her from behind, pulling her hair hard enough to force her back to arch, their bodies slapping loudly while I watched, when I thought I heard Erin say something which struck me as odd. I was sure I heard her quietly, "Yes baby, fuck me." That statement was not unusual at all, but it was followed by something I wasn't sure I heard correctly, "fuck me like a whore."

I was fairly certain that I misheard. Erin has always been adamant that she fucks men, and can be called a slut, but never a whore. I must have misheard.

I kept watching intently, stroking my cock, when I saw Peter pull her hair even harder, then heard her moan out again, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a whore!" There was no doubt about what I'd heard this time. I was sure she was just getting carried away, but I made a mental note to bring this up with her another time.

Fast forward a couple of weeks. Erin and I were being intimate and in the heat of things, I blurted out, "So you want to be fucked like a whore?"

Erin didn't reply, other than to moan, so I repeated my question. There was a pause, then she froze entirely, looking me in the eyes. "Where did that come from?"

"You said it while Peter was fucking you last time." I replied.

She looked at me sheepishly, but didn't reply so I left the subject alone and we picked up our pace again, getting back into the moment.

After we were done, we laid there together and I brought the subject up again, "So tell me, where did that whore comment come from? You've always been so adamant about never being called one."

Erin avoided eye contact with me, but quietly spoke, "Well, I'm no whore, obviously." she paused, "But I can't say that it isn't something I've sort of fantasized about."

"Oh? How so?" I prodded.

"Well, I'm not a prostitute, but I've sort of wondered what it might be like to be paid for sex with a stranger." she replied.

I was stunned, but at the same time I was surprisingly aroused by the fantasy. "Really? You'd sell yourself?"

"Well, no. I don't think so. I don't know. There's just something so taboo about the idea of it that sort of turns me on" she confided.

I had to admit the same, "To be quite honest, I've had the same fantasy about you."

Erin turned to look at me, a look of surprise on her face. "Oh? Elaborate please."

"Well, I've thought about how hot it would be for you to be out there, having some stranger proposition you and pay you to use you. Not as a regular thing, but more a one time fantasy being acted out. You know?" I replied.

Erin didn't speak, but she nodded subtly before whispering, "I do."

We didn't speak about it again that night, nor for a long time after, although the idea was floating around in the back of my mind for a long time.

Fast forward about 6 months. We were out for dinner one night, and drinks at a pub afterward. When we go out Erin likes to dress sexy, something I definitely encourage. I love looking at her body and love the attention she gets from most men and some women too. It's hilarious watching married men try to sneak glances at her without getting caught by their significant others.

On this particular night, Erin was wearing a short leather skirt with a tube top, both black. The top showed her tight stomach, and hugged her breasts and both being black provided a stunning contrast with her pale freckled skin. To top it all off, she wore black leather boots, nearly knee high, accompanied by a tiny black purse. When we were ready to go out, I took one look at her and was taken by how slutty she looked. "Damn baby, you look delicious. In fact, almost whorish." I winked.

Erin gave me a dirty look, still not excited about the idea of being called a "whore", but obviously had to admit that the look she was portraying could be conceived as such. She looked herself up and down, "Okay, I'll let you get away with that. This time."

We went out, ate dinner, then left for the pub. Erin had a few drinks, and I kept noticing men and women checking her out as usual. As the evening progressed, I found myself thinking about the whore fantasy. I finally blurted out to her, "You know, if there's ever been an outfit you wore that might make you look like that whore fantasy of yours, this is it."

She shot me the dirty look again, scolding me, then seemed to contemplate before replying, "Ya. I guess I did sort of ask for that."

In a moment of either bravery or stupidity, I continued, "So? Do you want to finally do it?"

"Do what?" she asked.

"Do you want to act out your fantasy?" I asked.

She acted coy, "Which fantasy is that?"

I stared her in the eyes, finishing a sip of my drink, "You know which one. The one where you get paid to let someone fuck you."

Erin didn't reply at first, grabbing her drink and taking another big sip. At this point, she'd had at least 5 or 6 hard drinks and had a good buzz on. I knew the timing was pretty good. She put her drink down, looking off into the distance and replying, "Maybe."

I was stunned again. I pushed. "Maybe?"

She continued to look far off as she replied, "Maybe. I mean......" she trailed off for a minute before resuming, "I mean, the idea is hot, but what if it's some nasty guy? I won't have sex with someone I don't find attractive."

I nodded, allowing her to gather her thoughts and continue.

"Like, I'm already wet just thinking about it. But how would we make sure it's the right person, and that I'm safe?" she asked.

I pondered, coming up with a quick answer, "I guess you'd do like others and stand on the street and wait to be propositioned. It would be up to you to decide if you're interested in the guy. As for being safe, you could have your phone on with me listening, and I can be in the car watching from a distance. If anything went wrong, you could call out and I could come running."

She didn't respond, seeming to contemplate my answer to her concerns. She lifted her drink, taking a long pull on the straw until she had downed the entire drink. She stood, looking me in the eyes, "Okay, let's go."

"Go where?" I asked, thinking she wanted to go home, but wanting to make sure.

"Let's go do it."

Again, I wasn't clear so I asked, "Do what?"

She furrowed her brow, then looked at me again, "You're making me have second thoughts now. We either go do this now, or I don't at all."

"So you want to go act out the fantasy?" I asked, daring to clarify.

"Yes. Now or never." she turned and started toward the door.

I rushed to the bar to pay our tab, then hurried outside to find Erin waiting at the car. As I approached, I had to admit to myself that she really did look like a high priced hooker that night. I was turned on.

We got into the car and I drove off into a rougher area of town known for prostitution. Before we got too far, Erin piped up, "Better stop somewhere for condoms."

"Good call!" I detoured to a gas station and purchased some which she tucked into her purse, before continuing our drive. It was dark in that part of town, even the streetlights didn't offer much illumination. It was no wonder this was where the sex workers were. We drove around a bit until we found a place to park where we could observe what was going on. The odd girl would show up, then get propositioned and get into a vehicle and disappear for a while before being dropped off again.

I looked at Erin, "You sure you want to do this?"

She nodded sheepishly, "I'll try anything once. Besides, I'm too horny to back out now." She dialled my number and I answered, putting my phone on speaker and putting it down on the dash. She grabbed the door handle and swung the door open, sliding out of the car.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tight ass as she strutted over to an unoccupied corner.

She wasn't there for a minute before a girl approached and started giving her crap for being there. "Bitch! This is my corner. You need to fuck off before I hurt you."

This was something we hadn't anticipated, but Erin was quick to reply, "Sorry, I'm new to this. I'll move along." Erin turned and started down the block, the girl still throwing out insults from behind her.

I could barely see Erin at this point and I started the car to follow her to the next corner, when I saw a pickup truck pull to the curb next to her. She stepped towards it, leaning into the passenger window.

"Hey. How much?" the gruff voice asked.

"Sorry, I'm not working" she replied, surprising me. The voice grunted, and I saw the truck pull away. I heard Erin's voice again on my speaker, "He was gross." I understood.

She wandered further down the block and I followed, parking again so I could watch her. She crossed the intersection and a car pulled up beside her. She turned and stepped to the window again. I was taken by how amazing she looked as she bent down to talk to the driver.

"You working?" he asked. I waited anxiously for her reply.

"Of course hun." she replied. My cock immediately began to harden at the prospect of my wife living out her fantasy.

"How much?" he asked.

"Depends what you're after." she replied in a coy voice.

"How about a blowjob?" He sounded younger to me. It then dawned on me that I had no idea what a sex worker would charge for their services and I was sure Erin didn't either.

Always quick on her feet, Erin replied, "What's it worth to you?"

"Hmmm. I don't know." he sounded nervous. "You're not a cop are you?"

Erin giggled, "Do I look like a cop?"

I didn't hear him reply to her question. There was a pause that seemed to go on forever before he finally replied, "No. I guess not. How about $40?"

Without a word, Erin opened his door and got into the car. I heard nothing at first as I put my car into drive to follow.

"Where should we go?" he asked.

"Over there." she replied. I continued to follow, then he turned into a nearby alley. I couldn't follow without being obvious, so I drove past and pulled over just down the street.

I made sure the volume on my phone was as loud as possible as I listened intently.

Erin spoke, "Damn sugar, that's a pretty cock."

"Thanks" he replied.

"Mmmm" I heard Erin moan, followed by a slurping sound and then some gagging.

He moaned repeatedly, intermixed with the odd statement, "Damn you're good at that. Fuck that feels good." He kept on and on, complimenting my wife on her oral skills. "Keep that up and I'm going to cum lady." Finally, what I was eager to hear, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming!"

After a lot of heavy breathing and some grunts, followed by a long pause, Erin spoke, "Damn sugar. That was a lot of cum. Yummy. My $40 please?"

"Worth every fucking penny" he replied breathlessly.

He started the car up, "Should I take you back?"

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks baby." She got out of his car and watched him drive off, then saw me as she exited the alley, walking to me and getting into the car.

"Well? Was it all you hoped for?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Hell no. That was fun, and really exciting, but now I'm horny as all fuck."

I was dying to know the details of her encounter, "So, I get the gist of what happened, but I'd love to know the details."

"I bet you would" she grinned at me. "Okay, so he pulled up and asked as I assume you heard."

I nodded.

"He was young, like maybe college age. When he got into the alley, he pulled it out. I have to admit, it was a good looking cock. I was so horny that I just went for it. I sucked and stroked him hard and then he got off." He didn't touch me at all, which surprised me. I figured he'd touch my head or something, but nothing at all, so I just did my best."

My cock was hard as steel. "Well, no surprise that your best worked" I commented.

"It sure did. It was almost too easy. The only hard part was swallowing it all. He had a lot of cum!"

My cock twitched at the sudden realization that she'd swallowed his entire load. "So, are you satisfied with your fantasy? I assume he paid you?"

She paused, a long silence before replying, "He paid me, yup. But."

I looked over at her. She was staring out her window. She took a deep breath, "No. I'm not satisfied. I'm horny as hell."

I grabbed my cock through my jeans, "I can help you with that if you want."

She turned to look at me, seeing my hand on my groin. "Oh baby, you know I love your cock. But I don't think I've got what I want out of this fantasy yet." She turned back to her window before continuing, "A blowjob was fun, but I want to be paid for sex. I want to be fucked like a real whore. Used."

I figured I understood. The blowjob, as taboo as the situation was, was more like a tease than the real fantasy she'd dreamed of. "So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to go back out there until it happens." she replied in almost a whisper, seemingly unsure. I suspected she was worried for my reaction.

"I get it baby. Go. I've got your back." Was I really turning my wife back out onto the street?

I watched as Erin got out of the car and straightened out her skirt, then turned and started to strut away again. I doubt she was more than 50 feet away when an SUV pulled alongside.

"How much?" the voice asked.

Erin approached, "For what?"

"Sex."

"What do you think I'm worth?" she asked, trying the same trick as before.

"Hmm, hard to say without trying the goods." he answered.

"I'm worth every penny, and more of whatever number you might be thinking." she replied.

"$100?"

"Let's see it." She then opened his door and got in.

"Where should we go?" he asked. I didn't hear Erin reply, but they pulled away and I followed from a distance again. This time the vehicle went about a half dozen blocks before pulling over in a poorly lit part of a street. It seemed to be more of a residential area than the place we were before, with almost no traffic at all. I saw his tail lights flash as he put it in park.

"You can start by sucking on this" I heard him say, followed within seconds by him groaning. "Damn girl, you suck a mean cock." He had staying power. It was obvious from the slurping and gagging noises, along with his moans, that Erin was still sucking him for far longer than the last guy. Finally, I heard him again, "Okay, stop and get in the back."

I watched intently, seeing some movement in the SUV, but not being able to tell what was going on other than some shuffling inside it.

"Damn, that's a nice set" I heard him say. "Put this rubber on me." I heard the crinkling of a package.

Next thing I heard was both of them moaning loudly and then Erin exclaim, "Fuck baby, take it easy. That cock is huge."

"I know it is. Why do you think I pay whores like you? I can't fuck a normal girl the way I want. Not even my wife takes it right. Now shut up the fuck up and take it!"

I heard Erin cry out, "Oh fuck! Jesus! Ohhhhhh!"

I put my hand on my door handle, ready to run and stop whatever was happening if she cried for help.

I heard the sound of their bodies clapping together, followed by him, "Yes, take it bitch!"

Erin groaned loudly. I eased my grip on my door handle.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Oh my God! It's too big!"

"Does it hurt bitch?" he asked in a spiteful tone.

"Oh God yes! It hurts!" She sounded like she was on the edge of tears. "Fuck me!" she called out, surprising me.

I couldn't believe my ears. She was being fucked hard by a cock she claimed was too big, yet she was begging him for it.

He kept grunting and moaning, the spaces between filled by the loud clapping. "Okay," he was panting, "get up here and ride it."

I saw movement again and strained to see better. I leaned my head a bit and was able to get a silhouette of them inside the SUV, outlined by a light much further down the road. Erin was riding him. I could hear them both moaning.

"Faster!" he ordered. I heard the pace increase. "Fuck, is your cunt ever tight!"

Erin's moans got louder and faster also, then I heard her crying out, "Oh fuck yes! Oh God! Fuck!" I knew those noises, she was climaxing.

"Keep going!" he ordered. "Don't slow down! What the fuck are you doing?" He sounded annoyed.

"Sorry hun. I needed a break. You made me cum." she answered breathlessly.

"I'm not paying you to feel good for fuck's sake. You got me close, then stopped. Now it'll be even harder for me." he paused.

"I'm really sorry." Erin sounded upset.

"Turn around and bend over." he ordered. I heard shuffling again. "Damn, that's a fine ass." I heard a slapping sound and Erin yelp.

I could see the outline of his upper body as he looked down.

"That's it baby, here comes." he moaned as did Erin as he penetrated her again. "There you go, take this big cock slut!"

I could see him moving rapidly, matching the sounds of their bodies colliding. Erin was moaning loudly. "Oh God, it's so big!"

"Fucking take it bitch!" he kept muttering over and over between groans. "Fuck. This isn't working. You got me so fucking close before you stopped us that it's hard for me to finish now. Fuck!"

"What can I do to help you?" Erin asked almost sheepishly.

"I need to fuck you hard. Really hard. But that's too hard in here." there was a long pause. "I need to fuck you from behind, standing up. We need to go somewhere else."

I heard movement and saw him move to the front, then saw his brake lights and heard his SUV starting up. I started my car and followed as they pulled away.

"Suck my cock and keep me hard." he ordered.

"Okay." I heard her slurping again along with his odd moan.

Finally, a few miles away, he pulled along a park, shutting his vehicle off again. "Come on, get out."

He stepped out as did Erin. Erin straightened her outfit, her legs wobbling a bit. They walked a short distance to a fence near some bushes and ducked behind them.

"Get on your knees and get me good and hard again. You're going to earn your money tonight."

Again, I heard his moans as my wife serviced him orally. I got out of my car, jogging part way down the block, then cutting back to flank them. I crept along the fence in the bushes until I was about 50 feet away and could see them both.

There was my wife on her knees sucking him. His hands were in her hair, guiding her pace until he'd had enough.

12