Fuck Me Like You Hate Me!

Story Info
Jack takes it out on her sisters asshole.
2.2k words
4.31
46.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

She could be a real bitch sometimes, Jack thought as he left the courtroom. He was still mad thinking of his soon to be exwife Jan who's lawyer was raking him over the coals. Jack never got mad, he was always so mellow. Lately he felt his rage building with the twists and turns life had given him.

His phone beeped, it was Sarah his sister in law. He should never have started fucking that bitch last summer. He'd still be with his wife and not begging for crumbs from the divorce court.

Jack had been careful, he still didn't know how Jan had found out but he will someday. For now he just had to pay the price.

In the text Sarah was telling him no. Now after all the trouble she has been she wants to break things off. She is such a bitch. She is a good fuck though, he thought. Such a pretty young slut. I'll go drop in on her anyway.

Jack arrived at her house and went around back. He knew Sarah left it open during the day. He stepped in and could see she was heading for the shower. Oh my, such perfect timing he thought.

Jack stood there for a second to watch her undress.

Sarah was Jans little sister, he didn't think of her as little though. She had those large beautiful natural tits like Jan yet she was so much thinner. They almost looked like they didn't fit her slender figure. Her long straight dark brown hair went way past her tits and almost to her waist. It just covered the big arrow like tattoo above her ass that pointed downward. It was a clear message when she was taking it doggy. Most guys took it to mean she liked it in the ass, they were right too. Simply put, Sarah was a nasty slut. Jack was more conventional, he didn't do "ass."

******

Jack flashed on the time he took her stuff back the day after the barbecue last year. She knew he was coming over and she had on the skimpiest negligee. Even though it was already afternoon she looked like she just crawled out of bed, or was just crawling in. When Jack thought back it seemed she was always walking around half naked.

She opened the door and Jack got an eyeful of her large tits. The elevated button nipples could easily be seen through the thin material.

"Oh I didn't think you would get here so fast, she said almost apologetically. Jack actually had made another stop and he had been late.

"Cmon in," she said, "Give me a minute," as she walked into the bedroom slowly moving her pretty little ass. She didn't close the door.

Sarah dropped her negligee and he stood there watching as she bared her ass for him, then she glanced over her shoulder and smiled.

"Like my new tattoo?" she asked.

"Cmon, take a look." as he entered the bedroom, he could now tell she had been drinking all morning.

"Damn, she looked so good, so slender. So young and beautiful and the tattoo with the arrow pointing down and the words "BLACK OWNS ME," written on it.

Jack's cock got hard fast. He had always enjoyed watching her. he knew she was an easy slut. Now he really wanted to fuck her.

Sarah turned to him and stepped closer, she rubbed the bulge in his pants and Jack grabbed her hair and kissed her. Sarah and Jan had a history of fucking each others boyfriends, why not a husband too she thought.

His next year of pleasure and misery started then.

*******

Now Jack watched her undress again, she didn't know he was there.

Sarah had tired of him. Sure he had a large cock like Jan had always bragged but he really was a lame fuck, he just didn't show any passion or energy.

She had enjoyed fucking her sister's husband for awhile but now it was over. She was done with him. The thrill of taking something that belonged to sis was gone now.

Sarah was naked when Jack stepped in. He thought he was a charmer and she'd give in. He needed another fuck and she owed him.

"What are you doing here?" she said, "I told you not to come over."

"Ok," she said as she put on her robe, "lets talk."

Jack didn't want talk he wanted to fuck but she pushed him away.

"It's over Jack," she said, "this had has gone on too long. I'm seeing some other people now."

"Over, how can it be over?"

"Well honestly," she said hoping a small insult or two might make him leave. "You just don't have what I want anymore."

"So you fucked up my marriage and now its over?" He replied.

Jack was getting upset now. Sarah decided to dig a little more, he was a worm she thought, she never liked him married to her sister.

"No Jack, you fucked up your marriage, I just helped."

"You're a real bitch." he said, "an ass slut just like that tattoo says."

"How the fuck would you know?" she said, "you never put it in my ass anyway."

Sarah was right, Jack was a real lame fuck and he just pumped her cunny and got off, never being very rough or hot like Sarah wanted, he never touched her ass either. It was too much effort he thought, when her cunny was always so wet.

Now Jack was mad. His anger continued to build.

"Here Jack," she said, taunting him as she turned and laid across the bed. Sarah lifted her robe and he saw the tattoo with the arrow pointing down, her bare ass was under it.

"What's wrong Jack, never fucked an ass before?" Sarah knew he wouldn't do it.

Sarah reached for the cream on her nightstand and rubbed a big handful in her asshole. She even inserted a finger, "up, in there," she said, taunting him.

She got back up. "Yeah that's what I thought, you are such a lame fuck."

Sarah grabbed her big dildo from under her pillow. "This Jack, this piece of rubber has more passion than you," as she flung the dildo on the bed. "That's what I told Jen too, she could have you back. How did I put up with you this long?"

"YOU told her!!" He shouted.

"Yeah Jack, I told her we've been fucking, if that's what you call it when you move so slow and grunt like a pig."

"You fucking bitch!" he yelled has he moved forward.

"Yeah I told her what a lazy sissy boy fuck you are." she yelled taunting him.

Jack slapped her, she smiled, he slapped her again.

"Oh so he finally shows some energy," she said feeling excited by his agression.

"Get the fuck out of here," as she turned away from him.

Jack pushed her hard on the bed and she fell forward.

He pulled his shorts down and his large cock popped out, it was hard. Sarah looked around and saw it. She got a hot flash, he did have a large cock. Too bad he didn't know how to use it.

Before she recovered Jack grabbed and held her across the bed and draped her robe over her head exposing her bare ass. He move to put his cock in it. It opened a little. Then he pushed in real hard.

"Oh dammit," she yelled as it hurt when her entered. She felt a rush of heat and she began to pant.

"You slut," he said, "your ass is open for dick?" I'll take my turn as he started to fuck her ass hard and deep. Totally unconcerned if it caused her pain.

Sarah gripped the bed hard to hold on as he forced his cock in her ass. Oh, he had such a large cock. The pain and the pleasure were now mixed as the pleasure was taking over. Why didn't he treat her like this before. In and out he pushed.

"You are a fucking bitch," as she scrambled to get the robe off over her head,

"I told her Jack, yeah I told her," Sarah panted taunting him more.

"I hate you bitch," he said as he slammed hard into her ass getting closer to being all in.

"Yeah Jack," she panted, "you hate me, I know you hate me."

"So fuck me like you hate me!!" she yelled. "FUCK ME LIKE YOU HATE ME!!"

Jack was hitting her ass hard. He hated the tease bitch. She ruined his marriage and it was time to take it out on her asshole and he did with vengeance.

Sarah was going wild, she slid her hand to her clit and rubbed a little sending her off into a major squirting orgasm as Jack relentlessly pounded her asshole.

Jack reached for the dildo, the nine inch rubber cock and he pushed it up under her. He found the wetness of her cunny as she maneuvered to help him get it in.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she panted as the dildo opened her cunny. Sarah had both holes filled now and Jack was pounding her hard.

Jack felt her leg and ass muscles tighten as she came and he realized how nice her tight hole felt. Then she eased up so he could continue fucking deeper.

Damn he thought, she had such a sweet little ass. Why hadn't he been getting some of this before.

Still he was mad at the bitch. "You're a slut bitch and your asshole needs to be owned," he yelled. "Time for punishment, bitch!!!"

"You need your ass hole pounded so hard you won't walk for days."

Sarah was loving his large cock and his constant pounding. She had been assfucked by bikers and by truck divers. Her little asshole had even been stretched by the two black dock workers at her office. She had never been pounded into so many orgasms as she was having now.

"I hate you bitch, I hate you!!"

They both looked forward toward the picture on the dresser. Sarah and Jan holding each other smiling.

"I hate that bitch sister of yours too," he yelled, "this ass fuck is for her too, I see her face I want to tear your asshole open." Pounding her poor hole with a vengence.

"Yeah," she said, "hate me, hate me, tear up my asshole," she said, "punish my ass you own me now, punish me."

"You're a no good ass whore, you need this ass punished every day!!!" as he moved in her balls deep reaming her asshole like a corkscrew and reaching the areas she needed scratched so badly.

"Yeah, fuck my ass, own it, make it yours," she said, "make it yours" as her head fell forward and she gushed down another river of cream on the dildo.

Jack pushed and slammed with an energy he didn't know he had as she continued to come and her cream formed a large puddle on her bed.

He saw his ex in the picture again and he thought of the divorce court as he tore into her asshole with all the energy he could muster. He was releasing all his pent up anger and aggression. He was taking out months of anger and frustration in her poor little ass. Sarah was loving it.

He was still mad as he grabbed her hair and pulled tight while he slammed his large cock deep in her asshole. He wanted to punish the bitch. Instead her sent her off on a series of orgasms like she had never felt before.

Sarah never had her ass fucked so well.

Jack slammed so hard the bed started to move but he didn't slowdown. "You're a cheap trailer trash whore and you let every cock that's hard use your tight little ass." He yelled as the bed moved across the floor.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that hurts, your really hurting me bad," as she panted in orgasm.

"I'm gonna tie you down at a rodeo, ass slut and let the cowboys use your ass all night, even the dirty stable sweeps with shit in their fingernails will get their turn to cum in your ass."

Sarah was never so hot, never so on fire as she heard his degrading words and wished like hell they were true.

Then Jack held her hair like a bull and slammed home and yelled, "you fucking bitch," as he fired his load of hot cum deep in her ass.

Sarah felt the hot cum hit inside.

"Oh my ass, oh yeah, ohhh yeah, you tore my ass apart. You own that ass now, you own that ass!!"

And they both collapsed in exhaustion.

"Yeah," he panted. "It's my ass now and don't forget it bitch."

The next day they walked out of the tattoo parlor together. They were both smiling. So was the tattoo artist. He had made $100 bucks and the arrow on her ass now read. "JACK OWNS MY ASS."

"Ok," she said, "you got the tattoo changed, now when do I get my rodeo?"

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers