Fuck Mountain Ch. 04

Story Info
Cuddle Mountain.
899 words
3.6
4.1k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at Fuck Mountain, and so is she. That's all you need to know. I'm a man and she's a woman. That isn't necessary information but still quite helpful.

We're in a room together, alone with nothing but a bed. Beds are nice. You can do a lot of good things in a bed. We're about to do one of those things right now.

I take hold of her hand. She smiles in response, not a knee jerk smile but a natural honest to god smile. Smiling's good, it lets me know that she likes what we're doing. And there's no point in doing what we're about to do if she doesn't like it.

I lead her to the bed and we take one final look into each other's eyes before I throw open the blanket. She gets undressed to her underwear and so do I. Afterwards she climbs into bed and I follow. Her, left side, me, right.

I reach down to throw the blanket back over us. We face each other, each of us lying on our sides. She looks at me and I look at her, the final beat before the bell.

I go closer to her, she does the same to me. We're touching now. I make the distance even thinner by reaching my arms around her. She follows my lead and takes hold back. We drift away into each other's arms.

And that's it. That's all we do for five or so minutes. See at Fuck Mountain there's a special subsection called Cuddle Mountain for people who just want to cuddle. Maybe I should have explained that at the top. Ah well, too late.

Anyway me holding her, her holding me back. That's all that's needed here. Her arms are wrapped around me so tenderly but firmly. Like the hug I never got from my dad. Why dad, why?

Anyway we add some movement to the mix. I unwrap one of my arms and bring it to her head. I use it to slowly stroke her hair in a calm and affectionate manner. She smiles because of this and so I continue. More and more I apply my affection to her and more and more she receives it.

She then goes to move her face closer to mine and gives me a little bit of a nuzzle. It feels good, having a warm face near me with no expectation to have a super-hot make out session, they're so unsanitary.

Anyway I go closer to her, I put my chin on her shoulder and I feel hers on mine. Closer now we hug even more. Feeling our forces pressing up against the other. We're both bringing good auras to the table, filled with compassion and empathy. As a result we find ourselves both in a state of grace.

We hug each other even more sturdily. I can tell we have a lot to hug out. We both have a lot of trauma that can only be fixed by holding another person closely without any sexual undercurrents whatsoever. For example I have my dad. Why were you so mean to me daddy? I just wanted you to love me. Why did you hate me so?

Just then I thought of something, what if we tried spooning? Or would that be too much for her? I didn't want to make her awkward by submitting a request that she would want to turn down. Plus my crotch would be near her butt. Would that be too sexual?

Nevertheless I decide to go for it. "Any chance you want to spoon?"

"Sure," she replies. Then she flips herself over so that my front is next to her rear. I go near her and wrap my arms around her from behind. As luck would have it, there was nothing sexual about this. Just two people enjoying their bodies in a purely platonic sense. Finding comfort in being physically close to one another without any expectations of sex in the air.

Just then I realized my arms were wrapping around her breasts. Yet I did not feel any need to move them. Her breasts had ceased to be a sexualized object on my part. Now they were simply just a part of her body that was different from mine. Hell she could even take her top off and I wouldn't even begin to crack an erection.

We lay there for ten minutes or so before she says. "I'm good."

"Can we be like this for five more minutes?" I plead.

"Sure."

Five minutes pass. "You good now?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm good."

We both get fully dressed and look back at one another. "Thanks for the cuddling," she says to me.

"Likewise," I reply back.

We both give each other a great big hug before she walks out of the room. I stay for a second, alone but fulfilled. I had had a nice evening with a lady that didn't involve sex. This was a step toward greater maturity, I had found that my need for sex from the opposite sex had diminished.

Sure I still would like to have sex in the future, but it was no longer a need. I could have a nice conversation with a woman without any expectations of sex. This was a gift that I would not trade for any amount of pure carnal pleasure.