Fuck the Future Ch. 01

Story Info
He must save a future all-female society.
6.9k words
4.47
12.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
273 Followers

We had spent the weekend in a small hut by a lake in the mountains, fishing, playing poker, drinking beer and talking about the high school days. Weather had been great all weekend, but is changing rapidly now that we are returning to our cars, a two hour hike down a clearly marked mountain path.

We are still an hour from the cars, passing through a small wood, when the rain begins and thunder can be heard in the distance. As we reach the edge of the wood, the rain is pouring down. There is a strong flash, and I count slowly. As I reach ten, we hear the thunderclap.

"Two miles away. Too close, but not critical yet. We just have to get over that field, then the path will go steeply down and we will be safe from the lightning."

The others nod, and I continue, "If we run, it will take us maybe two or three minutes. Or should we stay here? A single tree would be dangerous, but a wood is not too bad."

"Let's run," they say, and we run.

I'm the fastest, and a bit ahead of the others when I feel my hair stand on its edge, and a strange tingling everywhere. I instinctively raise my left arm above my head, shout "Down!" and throw myself at the ground, just as my world explodes in a bright flash and intense pain in all my body.

******

I wake up lying on my back in a hospital bed. My body is covered by a sheet, my arms are on top of the sheet and my left arm is encased in some kind of plastic cast between the elbow and the wrist. Electrodes are attached to my brow, and I can see my brain waves on a screen next to the bed. The word AWAKE is flashing in green on the screen. I look around. The room is pretty large, with a sofa and some chairs in addition to the hospital bed. Outside the window, I see a few trees. This must be a fancy private clinic, or perhaps a VIP room in a hospital, strange.

As I move slightly it feels like I am naked below the sheet. I quickly check with my right hand, I am indeed naked.

At that moment the door opens, and a nurse enters. She is not very tall, has dark skin, and her pretty face is framed by curly almost black hair.

"Ah, you are awake Jason, that is good," she says, and closes the door behind her.

"I am Lissabet, I am your nurse today. Do you know what happened to you?"

"I am not sure. I think I was hit by the lightning?"

"Yes you were," she continues, "and pretty badly. You would have died without treatment. Fortunately, there was only slight damage to your heart, we have kept you sedated for two days while it healed. We just scanned you, it looks like there will be no long-lasting damage. But I would like to make a few simple test to verify that there is no neurological issues. Is that OK?"

"Sure," I say.

"What is your full name and birthday?"

"Jason Mark Cormac, October 10, 2000," I answer.

"Please count backwards from 23."

"23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17,..."

She interrupts me, "That's fine. Lets look at your arm."

She presses a button on the strange cast on my arm, and it opens up. The gel inside lets go of my skin without leaving a residue. I see that my skin is pink in places, as after a burn.

"This looks very good. How does it feel when I touch it?"

"Pretty normal."

"Now open and close your left hand... good, and bend your fingers one at at time... good, raise your arm and bend the elbow. All good, now do the same with the right hand."

She looks satisfied. "Now lift your right leg."

"I think I am naked under the sheet."

She smiles at me, "Don't worry about that."

I lift my leg, bend it, moves the ankle and wiggles my toes, as she instructs. Then I do the same with the other leg.

"Only one thing left to check, but that can be a bit embarrassing. We really need to check that your private parts still work as intended. Is that OK?"

She does not wait for an answer, instead she removes the sheet and exposes my willy. She reaches for it, and begins to gently touch my balls and dick. It almost immediately begins to stiffen. She continues to touch me until I am quite hard. Then she looks me in my eyes, and winkle.

"We should test it properly, shouldn't we?"

Again, she does not wait for an answer. She quickly removes her uniform, and stands by the bed in black panties and no bra. Then she removes the panties and gets into the bed, straddling me. She slowly slides down over my stiff dick.

For a moment I am seriously worried that I have died or am having a near-death experience. But if this were some kind of hallucination, she would probably look more like a porn model. She is somewhat chubby, and her breasts are quite small. I give up making sense of what is happening, and reach for her breasts with both hands. She begins moving rhythmically, I can feel her wetness inside, and how her pussy tightens around my cock, as I massage her breasts. She moans.

After a few very pleasant minutes, I feel her vaginal muscles contract around my cock as she comes, and moments later I ejaculate inside her.

"Seriously, Lissabet! You know you are not supposed to fuck the patients."

We had not noticed that the door had opened and two women had entered. One is dressed as a doctor, the other is completely naked.

Lissabet does not look particularly ashamed over being caught in the act. She looks at the women, but remains on top of me with my dick inside her.

"If it was that bad, you would have interrupted me."

The naked woman shakes her head, "Interrupted you before you came? That would have been outright cruel. What would Jason think about me if I did that. But enough fun, get off him and get dressed."

As Lissabet gets out of the bed, my now half-soft dick slides out of her. She takes a wet wipe and cleans it, then she picks up her clothes.

"Jason, we need to talk. No need to stay in the bed, it is more comfortable in the sofa over there," she points at the small sofa and two chairs in the other end of the room.

"But I am naked," I protest, but realize the absurdity of it. She is naked too, and Lissabet has just been fucking me without any shame. What kind of strange hospital is this? I get out of the bed, and sit in the sofa. The doctor sits next to me, and the naked woman takes one of the chairs.

Her skin is rather pale and freckled, and her hair is ginger, with a matching bush between her legs. Her large breasts are slightly sagging, I estimate her age to be forty or so. She sits with her legs slightly spread, not enough to be vulgar, but she is clearly not hiding her pussy. Behind her, Lissabet is buttoning her uniform.

"You must have a thousand questions," the naked woman says.

I nod. "Where am I?"

She smiles, "You are at the National Center for Temporal Rescue. I am Dr. Molly O'Hare, and I am its director."

"Temporal rescue? Am I supposed to ask 'When am I'?"

"You are quick. Yes, that is the key question. It is the third of May, and the year is 2741."

I sit for a moment, stunned. "So the lightning killed me?"

"It did. Or rather, it would have, if we had not snatched you."

"Thank you, I guess, but why?"

"Oh, certainly not for your sake. It did cost as much energy as our society uses in three weeks. We did it because we are desperate."

She begins to explain. Apparently the Earth was hit by what is now referred to as the Silent Apocalypse in the summer of 2042. It was a bio-engineered virus, intended to genocide the Chinese, made by a secret organization that called themselves THANATOS. It was never discovered exactly who were part of it, but some participants are known. White supremacists within the American military and the pharmaceutical industry in an unholy alliance with at least one Russian oligarch. Fanatical islamists in Iran and Saudi Arabia, and the government of the Angolan-Namibian Empire. An unlikely match, united by hatred and fear of China.

They had created a virus that would only infect people of East-Asian descent, targeting genotypes that can be traced back to the early Denisovan hominids. They had considered creating a deadly virus, but they feared that the dying Chinese government would retaliate with nuclear weapons. Instead they chose a slower but more insidious form of genocide. They made a virus that was extremely contagious, but apparently only made people slightly ill. It did, however, cause the immune system to destroy the y-chromosome in all men it infected. The y-chromosome is only active during the development of the fetus, where it triggers malehood, so the damage was not noticed at first.

After some months, it was obvious that all new fetuses in all of Eastern Asia were female. By then, the virus had mutated and no longer required the Denisovan genes to activate. It spread like a wildfire across the world and within a year not a single boy was born worldwide. It looked like the end of humanity.

And indeed the population of Earth collapsed. But all around the world small societies kept going, initially using the scarcest and most exclusive material in the world: the pre-apocalypse sperm in the sperm banks. The virus was still everywhere, only girls were born, and it was only a matter of time before humanity would run out of frozen sperm, or the last sperm would become to old.

Biotechnology had been the downfall of humanity, but now it became its salvation. For more than six centuries, human procreation relied first on cloning, then on creating live fertilized eggs from the ova of two females.

Then a century ago, Aisha Ngorobora of Greater East Africa developed her theory of forward temporal transport. It took long to build the technology, and it is only possible to snatch people that are hit by lightning or by another strong and localized energy burst. It is rumored that in Nippon they are working on snatching people from the nuclear explosion in Hiroshima, but they are still not able to do it fast enough to get them alive.

She smiles at me. "But the virus has been purged, and you are here. You and a handful of other men snatched from all over North America, from up to a millenium ago. You owe us your life, and you will repay it with life. New life."

"But first, let me show you our world." She gets up from the chair, and walks towards the door.

"But I am still naked," I protest.

"You are. As a Time-displaced Savior, you belong to the top tier of society and are allowed to remain naked at all time. Just like the members of government, the mayors of the larger urban areas, and heads of government institutions such as this lab. And like all pregnant women, and all women who have given birth within a year. All of us are naked at all times, everybody else must be clothed, unless they are at home or are having sex, or something like that. Welcome to the twenty-eighth century!"

Together with Molly and the silent doctor, I take an elevator, and emerge on a moderately crowded street. There are no cars, everybody are walking, and they are all women. And a lot of them stare at me, but whether it is because I am naked or because I am a man I cannot say. At first I see no other naked people a part from Molly, but not long after an obviously pregnant woman is walking down the street, naked and unashamed. Later I see one more, her pregnancy hardly visible.

Soon we enter a park, there are fewer people here. Some are walking leisurely around, others lie in the grass, resting in the sun. At one place we see two naked women fucking in the 69 position, their clothes in a pile next to them. Nobody seems to find that strange.

As we walk, I notice a tall young woman approaching us, a real beauty. I cannot help looking at her, she notices and smiles at me.

"A real man. How rare. You look cute." Then it is as if she gathers her courage.

"If you want some teenage pussy, then I am willing."

"Huh!" I say, intelligently. Then I blurt out, "You look young."

"I am 18," she says, "so no problems. And my bush is really wild and dense."

The day can hardly get any weirder, so I nod. I look at the director and the doctor standing next to me. They looks more interested than shocked.

"Here in the grass, or..." I say.

"Here is fine." She looks like she hardly believes that I said yes, and hurriedly undress before I change my mind. The dark bush between her legs really is unusually dense and wild. We lie down, and I start touching her body. She touches my dick, clearly inexperienced with such a one, and then she kisses me. Her kisses are better than her hand job, and soon we are both aroused. I guide her to her back, spread her legs, and enter her. She is wet, very wet, and squelches as I fuck her. Eventually I come, and soon after she comes too.

We lie embracing for a short while, before I get up and then help her up. Around us, half a dozen women have stopped to watch. The young woman gets dressed with a huge smile all over her face. Then, just as she is about to leave she kisses me once again.

"Thank you, kind stranger. What is your name?"

"Jason"

"Thank you, Jason. If we just made a boy I'll name him after you." Then she leaves, without telling me her name.

We resume our walk through the park.

"That was very kind of you," Molly says. "Even if you did not make her pregnant, you certainly made her day."

I do not reply. We leave the park, and soon we stand in front of a high-rise building, one of the highest I have seen so far, although it would look tiny on Manhattan.

"Your apartment is here, and the door is programmed to recognize your face. Let's enter, and check it out."

We enter the building, and take an elevator to the seventeenth floor, where we walk into a spacious apartment. There is a large living room with a view to kill for, a bedroom with the largest bed I have ever seen, a smaller guest room, a luxurious bathroom and a very nice kitchen.

"The kitchen is fully automatic, but it can also be used manually, if you like to cook. Cooking your own food is a hobby that will never go out of fashion. Or you can order from the best restaurants in town. Or go out to eat. Just ask the walls, they have funcs that can help you with all that. The walls can also display art, or videos from your own time or any later time period."

"This is really a very nice apartment. Who pays for it, if paying still exists."

"It does. The Government pays, and also gives you a pretty good allowance. But you are right, though. This is an unusually good apartment. We give you a life in luxury, but then that is only fair. We do, after all, take away one of your most fundamental human rights."

I somehow manage to not say "huh" for the tenth time today, but my face must have looked like "huh" anyway.

"Sit down," she says, and takes a place in the sofa. I sit next to her, and the doctor takes a chair close by. It strikes me that the doctor has not said a single word so far, maybe she is not a doctor at all. Maybe she is security, to protect Molly in case I freak out when she explains whatever unpleasant truth she is about to reveal.

"We saved your life, and give you a new life in luxury. But we honestly do it for our own benefit, and we do take one fundamental right from you: The right to say no to sex, and to choose your partners yourself.

"You are here to make women pregnant. We could milk you for your sperm, but it is generally agreed to be both unethical and suboptimal. So instead you will use the natural method.

"Every morning at 10, a woman will come to your apartment. You will let her in, and you will fuck her. Four times per month, you can take a day off, if you register it with a func in the wall no later than midnight the day before. This will continue for ten years, then you have done your duty.

"So I am a whore," I say.

"No. If you were a whore, you would have to please the women. That is not your task. If they enjoy it, so much the better, but you are not required to make it particularly pleasant for them. You may not inflict pain on them, or shit on them, or stuff like that. But other than that, you may do whatever you want. They come for one thing, and one thing only, the chance to get pregnant. If you want to be an asshole to them, that is your right. But I don't think you will.

"Nevertheless, let me tell you the rules. You fuck them, and the first time you come should be in their pussy. If you come multiple times, you can come in the ass, mouth or wherever you like, as long as you come first in their pussy. You can throw her out immediately after you have fucked her, or you can require her to stay for up to 24 hours. When the next woman arrives, you can no longer require the previous one to stay, unless she agrees to it.

"The women that come here cannot expect any kind of exclusivity. If you have gone to the park and fucked a young beauty early in the morning, you may not have much of a load for the woman that comes at ten, but so be it. Her chance of getting pregnant is reduced, but some random woman in the park may get pregnant instead. We pick the women we send here for their genetic health, but this is not an eugenics project, if somebody else gets pregnant instead, fine!

"Also, if you get a girlfriend and she moves in here, or if you agree with one of the women who come here that she can stay for some days, that is your right. The women who come to get pregnant will have to accept that, and even accept to fuck your girlfriend as well as you, if that is your thing.

"It is a trade. The women come to perhaps get pregnant. You can take whatever pleasure you like from the process. If the women also enjoy it, so much the better, but that is not required. Any questions?"

I sit in stunned silence. This is absurd!

"If not, enjoy your new life. I will check up on you regularly, and you can always contact me if you want. There is a communication func in the wall."

Molly and the doctor get up and leave. I remain sitting in the sofa, staring out the window, for at least an hour, before I notice that I am hungry. I go to the kitchen, and after fumbling with the "funcs" in the wall for a few minutes, I manage to instruct it to make a pizza with cheese and ham. I am seven centuries into the future, and they still offer to put pineapple on pizza!

The pizza is delicious, and I try to get the wall to show me what is going on in this world. I see some sport news, including something that looks like quidditch with jetpacks, very confusing. I zap a bit, and am about to turn off the wall when a speaker announces the Mayor's weekly news briefing, "including information about the latest arrival from the past".

The view switch to a naked black woman, standing in front of an officially looking building. Unlike Molly and Lissabet, she has shaved her pussy, it makes her look like a porn star. But she sounds like any other politician. Eventually she gets to the only item that interests me.

"This week we also had the 21st successful temporal transport, and the seventh in a row. An I am pleased to say that the young man has been assigned to us here in Amandaville. The Center for Temporal Rescue reports that he is healthy, intelligent and appears to be, and I quote, 'an overall nice person adapting surprisingly well to his new situation.'"

The screen shows a picture of my face, with my first name below it. The mayor then invites questions from the press. The camera zoom out, showing that she is the only naked person among fifteen or so other women, presumably a mix of aides and journalists.

"If this was the seventh successful transfer, does that mean that the problem with temporal translation trauma has been solved?"

"Yes, indeed," the Mayor answers. "And in fact the last failure, back in August last year, was not even a case of TTT. The poor guy had been hit directly in the head by the lightning, and his brain had been fatally damaged."

After a few questions about other topics, I ask the wall to turn off, and go to bed. I lie for a while in the bed, thinking about my strange fate. I feel I should be angry, after all I have just been told that I will spend the next ten years being raped on a daily basis. But somehow I am not able to muster any significant anger. I have fucked two women today, and am quite pleased with myself. I turn over in my bed, and fall asleep.

Araw
Araw
273 Followers
12