Fuck the HOA!

Story Info
Home Owners Association president blackmails bimbo housewife.
6.5k words
4.38
57.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is a non-consent/blackmail theme. If that is not your kind of genre, please skip.

John Sims was on patrol. Proudly marching down the sidewalk of his small residential subdivision in suburban Sacramento, basking in the bright autumnal sunlight. He surveyed each property closely as he meandered through the neighbourhood; looking for any infractions of the covenants, conditions, and restrictions which govern this tightly-knit community.

John had only been president of his local homeowner's association for 2 months. He had been voted in by a selection of members due to the older, previous president stepping down and very few others willing to be considered for the position. He was delighted to accept the role and vowed to do his best to clean up the neighbourhood, clamp down on anti-social behaviour and improve community infrastructure. But mostly, he enjoyed the feeling of superiority over his neighbours and the way they kissed his ass to try an appease any perceived violations of the CC&Rs.

Today had been fairly productive: no18 had a hole in their external cladding that needed repairs, no21 had weeds on their driveway that needed clearing, no7 had not taken their bins in on time and no11's lawn was looking a little long and had children's toys littering the yard. All fineable offences, John would make sure letters were sent out by the end of the day.

*Suckers* John smirked to himself as he strolled past. These fines will go into the HOA maintenance pot, which he is free to draw from under the guise of 'expenses'. They had better fix up their damn houses or face his lawfully-appointed judicious wrath.

John rounded the corner onto the final street of his patrol. He waved to the old lady at no26 and continued assessing the surrounding properties for violations. As he approached no30, he noticed something he hadn't seen before.

Through the branches of the large tree on the front lawn (which were looking a little untidy, another fine!) he could see a noticeable difference between the front and rear roof shingles. Usually, the leaves of the tree would have obscured his view, but with autumn quickly approaching, it had lost the majority of its leaves and led John to his discovery.

Walking through the front garden and down the side of the house, John quickly snapped some pictures of the front, rear and garage roof on his phone, carefully ensuring both sides of the roof and their differences were clearly documented.

He walked through into the rear yard to take some additional photos and then whipped out his notepad and began frantically scribbling notes on the violation and its potential repercussions.

In his haste to get this huge infraction documented, he did not notice the screen patio door sliding open or the voluptuous woman who walked out.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" the surprise voice startled John from his work.

He was not prepared for the vision of pure sexuality that was about to flood his senses.

"Oh...erm...hello madam," John stuttered as he turned around.

The woman before him was an absolute knock out. A homage to all that was beautiful and sensual in this world. An enchantress. A goddess. A woman above all over women.

John's eyes bulged, his mouth went dry and the hairs on his neck stood to attention.

This incredible being was everything John had ever fantasised about; dark red hair with long curls, delicate and beautiful face with slightly pointed nose and blushed cheeks. Long, toned legs tightly clad in spandex pants which showcased her plump derrière, a 'Sacramento Kings' t-shirt was stretched to breaking point across her chest, holding back the largest breasts he had ever seen. Forget melons or basketballs, these were goddamn BEACHBALLS. They were obviously fake as it would be impossible to be that large and that full without implants. But fuck, they looked amazing.

John quickly pulled himself from the fantasy and tried to assert his usual HOA dominance. How had he not seen this fine specimen around the neighbourhood before?

"Yes...I'm from the housing ass... I'm the PRESIDENT of the housing association and I'm doing some routine property inspections. It appears you have a series of violation with your roof," He tried to sound more confident than he felt. Power and confidence, he reminded himself, power and confidence.

"Oh, what seems to be the problem? We just had it recovered in the spring," The buxom beauty replied with a delightfully gentle voice. Her bright green eyes flitting between the roof and the HOA stranger.

"Well ma'am, firstly there are two different types of shingles up there," John stated ostentatiously, "Secondly, the new shingles are not on the approved colour list. And thirdly, I don't remember seeing any paperwork seeking approval for this." John gleamed, he had them dead to rights.

"My husband arranged this all with the previous president," She replied nervously, "But I'm sure he said the company doesn't make the older shingles anymore."

"That is irrelevant ma'am, the bylaws clearly state that the roof covering must be uniform in material and colour. You also needed approval from the association before works can go ahead."

"Well, my husband is out of town for 2 weeks. I'm sure you can call him and get this all sorted out," the busty redhead tentatively replied.

"I'm sorry, miss...." He waited for a response.

"MISSUS Wilson," She stated firmly, her oversized tits bouncing slightly as she moved.

"Well, Mrs Wilson, for a violation of this size the bylaws clearly state it must be rectified within 10 days or I will be forced to put a lien on your house for non-compliance with the CC&Rs. There will also be a hefty fine involved for the association's administrative services in getting this issue resolved." John said smugly. He knew there was no way out of this for her.

"WHAT? They could take our HOUSE? Because the ROOF is the wrong damn COLOUR!" Mrs Wilson was almost shouting now.

"If the court agrees you are in volition of the bylaws, then yes ma'am," John was in bureaucratic ecstasy now. He really got off when people suddenly realised the power he had.

"Plus the fines," He added with an internal grin.

Mrs Wilson was visibly frustrated now. Her breathing had increased rapidly as her temper boiled, causing her gigantic chest to rise and fall, almost wobbling.

"But we've just paid to get half of it re-laid," Bemoaned Mrs Wilson, "And paid to have the garage door repaired the month before that, and paid the mandatory fees for drain maintenance the month before that!"

John smirked at that last one. Drain repair costs should have come from the HOA maintenance fund, but with some clever legal paperwork, he claimed the fund would not cover it and all residents were contract bound to pay the difference.

"I'm sorry Mrs Wilson but these were the terms you agreed on when you signed for the house," stated John gleefully.

"There must be something you can do?" She asked frantically, "Surely you can delay the fines or the lien until we can afford to get this repaired."

"As the president of the homeowner's association, I am duty bound to implement the agreed rules," John said with a condescending sneer, enjoying every second, "Irresponsible homeowners bring down the value of the neighbourhood and the association must protect its members."

"So, there is nothing you can do to help me?" Mrs Wilson pleaded.

"I have to follow the bylaws ma'am. I'll be issuing the paperwork for the fines and non-conformance later today. From then, you'll have ten days to correct the issues before a court order is issued and we proceed with the lien." John was getting turned on just flaunting his authority to this big-titted bimbo, the shock on her gorgeous face was delicious.

"This is ridiculous! We've been here for years and never had a problem like this before. I'm phoning my husband and he will be in contact with you." Mrs Wilson raged, her colossal rack shaking with anger.

John watched closely as she spun around and marched back into the house. His eyes followed her juicy buttocks closely as it jiggled in her tight lycra. Jesus Chris, he would be jacking it over her tonight.

******

1 week later

******

Mr Wilson had contacted the association office multiple times in the last few days. First it was demands, then offers of bribes, then begging, then more demands, then back to begging. John consistently reassured Mr Wilson that he was operating within the legal parameters of the association and all actions were in the best interest of the neighbourhood. There would be no exceptions or preferential treatment.

He had begged for more time to resolve the issue, he had begged for financial assistance from the homeowner association, he had begged for compassion, empathy and leniency. This was all irrelevant. THEY agreed to the bylaws. THEY signed the contract. THEY were under legal obligation to ensure the house was compliant. THEY are the ones at fault here. John was simply doing his job.

John had prepared all the necessary paperwork and it was ready to be submitted once the deadline had passed. Mr Wilson had various contractors come out to price the roof repairs but the estimates were averaging over $10,000, he knew there was no chance they could come up with that amount so soon.

On day 8, Mr Wilson again tried to bribe John to extend the deadline. He offered various sums of cash, promises of owed favours and even offered up his sports car but John was unperturbed. The Wilsons had broken the covenants and refused to rectify the issues within the lawful timeframe. It was not his responsibility to find a solution for them.

On day 9, John was again doing the rounds of the neighbourhood, checking all properties for potential violations and making notes as he went. As he approached no30, he decided to notify Mrs Wilson that he would be filing the paperwork with the courts at the end of the business day tomorrow. However, he could not stop thinking about her enormous breasts. They had filled his dreams for multiple nights now. It would be such a shame to have her leave the neighbourhood... perhaps there was a way they could both get what they wanted.

Knocking authoritatively at the front door, John quickly checked his appearance in the glass, straightening his tie and brushing creases out of his shirt. Power and confidence, he reminded himself. After a few minutes, the front door opened and Mrs Wilson appeared and blew the wind out of his sails.

Mrs Wilson looked slightly more dishevelled than the last time he saw her, but still looked incredible. Her hair was messy and unkept and she didn't have any makeup on. However, she was wearing some very VERY short shorts which tightly gripped her round ass and thick thighs, almost looking like they were painted onto her body. She also wore an oversized grey CSU t-shirt, which would have been baggy on most people but wrapped around her mammoth cleavage including right down the middle of her bust, giving a full appearance to the shape and size of her gigantic fake tits. John guessed she had only just woken up. His cock was instantly hard.

"YES!?" Mrs Wilson demanded with impudence. She looked rather angry and stressed.

"Mrs Wilson, good morning," John replied with a sly smile.

"What do you want? We haven't fixed the damn roof yet!" She spat back viciously.

"Just a moment of your time to discuss the ongoing housing association issues," John replied cheerily.

"Ergh...fine...come in." Mrs Wilson bemoaned as she stepped back and allowed Johnson through the door.

John entered and walked into the reception room, he casually strolled through into the living area as he observed her slightly unkept yet stylishly furnished home.

He turned round to face Mrs Wilson and took his time ogling her from her delicate feet all the way up to her matronly wide hips, her gigantic breasts trying to break free of their t-shirt constraints and finally up to her beautiful face with a slight blush and a hateful scowl, framed in messy red hair.

"Mrs Wilson, I've come to discuss the housing association issues, the paperwork is due to be submitted tomorrow," John started with a confident leer.

"Well, we haven't found the money to get the repairs done yet so unless you're going to drop the fines? I don't see what we can do," Mrs Wilson shot back with a deadly glare, her annoyance was obvious.

"I see. Well, you obviously don't want to lose your house, so let's see if we can work out an alternative solution," John continued.

Mrs Wilsons face lit up at this statement. For a moment, hope was kindled behind her enchanting green eyes.

"At this point, my husband and I will do anything," Mrs Wilson sounded defeated and desperate, "But we just can't come up with that much money so quickly."

This was his chance. He held all the power. He now had control of his bitch and her cuck husband.

"Perhaps... we could work out a deal that your husband doesn't need to know about," John spoke slowly and confidently. He knew he had her.

Her hope quickly turned to panic as her eyes bulged at John's suggestion.

Mrs Wilson opened her plump lips a few times, as if to speak, but no words came out.

She was in complete disbelief that John had just propositioned her. A married woman. A woman so far out of his league that he can't even see her pedestal.

"I....I don't...think that would be appropriate," She stuttered, unable to form cognitive words.

"Let me put it another way," John grew in confidence at his control of the situation, "Get down on your fucking knees and suck my fucking cock; or you and your husband will lose this house."

Mrs Wilson was in total shock. She never would have suspected this pathetic little man to have this much nerve. Her brain was working overtime but her body was frozen. She couldn't do this. She WOULD NOT DO THIS.

John pulled a crooked smile as he watched her brain working into overload. He knew that she hated him but the threat of homelessness forces people to make crazy decisions.

John took a bold step towards Mrs Wilson. She did not flinch.

John raised his hand to roughly cup her galactic sized breast. She did not flinch.

He began to aggressively massage the huge swollen mound through her t-shirt, gripping it tightly with his fingers, grabbing and grasping at the sheer size. It felt slightly firm due to the implants, but the vast mass and tenderness of her pendulous tits was incredible and he was quickly becoming hard.

Mrs Wilson grimace slightly as he twisted her large, protruding nipples through the shirt. Finally, some response. He twisted the fat, jutting nipples viciously as she winced at the sudden pain and shock. John's mouth formed a wicked, evil grin. She was now his, he could do anything.

Putting his other hand to Mrs Wilsons shoulder, he pushed her firmly downward. She resisted initially but coming to terms with the severity of her situation, realised it was futile. Mrs Wilson steadily crouched to rest on her knees. Her face down at perfect cock height.

John tightly gripped the back of her hair and yanked down hard, pulling her head upward to face him. Mrs Wilson let out a yelp of pain and surprise.

"I'm going to stuff my fat cock down your throat and then maybe, MAYBE, I'll let you keep your damn house," He practically spat at her.

"You bastard!" She muttered back. Using the most hateful voice she could muster.

John then reached for his trousers, undid the belt and let them fall to the floor. Sticking his hand into his boxers, he fished out his semi-hard cock and slipped it out.

Mrs Wilson eyes widened in shock and awe as she stared at the specimen of a penis presented to her. The length was pretty decent, probably round 7 inches or more, but the circumference of his dick was huge. It seemed surreal that a man's penis could be THAT fat. Certainly, wider than her fore arm. Mrs Wilson was too surprised to react and she just starred with wonderment at the gigantic tool before her.

Pumping his semi rigid prick a few times, John grabbed a hand full of luscious red hair and pulled her towards his rapidly expanding appendage. He roughly pushed his cock head past her plump red lips and into the warm, damp folds of her mouth. Mrs Wilson's eyes widened in shock at this intrusion but still did not react, she simply knelt with John's growing erection stuffed into her cakehole.

John was quickly annoyed by her lack of enthusiasm; he grabbed her chin and tilted her head up to face him. Her big eyes, bulging cheeks and stretched lips were the perfect vision of a reluctant submissive slut. One menacing look from John was all it took for the buxom housewife to accept the situation and understand that this was her only way out. She venomously looked into his eyes as she slowly began sucking on his girthy member, bobbing up and down on his shaft and slowly swirling her tongue over his pulsing gland. John let out a low moan as she sucked most of his length into her mouth before retracting and bringing her dainty hand up to massage the lower half of his cock.

Looking down and watching this busty bimbo stroking his shaft with her tiny hand, while sucking his head in and out of her mouth, was almost enough for John to burst on the spot. But he wanted to wait. He wanted to savour it all. He wanted his pound of flesh.

Grabbing her hair once more, he pulled Mrs Wilson away from his groin and pushed her back slightly. He wanted to see how far he could take this.

"Lose the shirt," John demanded as he leered down on her. Desperate to get a hold of those tits.

Hesitating for a second, Mrs Wilson slowly complied. She pulled the oversized T-shirt over her head, the loose material getting trapped on her gargantuan bosoms. One by one, they popped out of the shirt and hung freely, riding high on her chest. The shape and size of her augmented breast was astounding. They hung perfectly on her body, not sloping away to the sides like many enhanced busts. Each breast was a perfect, rounded curve with flawless skin. Even with their immense size, there was no sag and they didn't look unnatural or artificial. No stretch marks or surgery scars. Her colossal tits were topped off with beautiful dollar-sized nipples which were already stiff and stuck out a good 1/2 inch. This doctor must be some kind of prodigy, John mused to himself. Mrs Wilson was now left in just her tiny, tiny shorts; her fleshy ass squeezed obscenely into them.

"Nice," was all John said with a condescending smirk, "Maybe if you didn't spend so much on those, you could afford a new roof". His brain was secretly imploding at the sight of her breath-taking tits but he did not want her to know that. Power and confidence, he reminded himself.

Grasping his shaft, he positioned it directly in front of Mrs Wilsons face. She took the initiative and enveloped his cock head in her mouth once again; this time with a little more zeal.

The sounds of ardent sucking soon filled the living room. Every slurp and spit echoed through the silent house as Mrs Wilson diligently went about her task. The quicker this is over, the better, she thought.

Using one hand at the base, she carefully sucked, licked and gulped every inch of his fat dick; paying special attention to the sensitive glands and swirling her tongue around his bulbous head and piss hole. Bringing her other hand up to massage his balls, Mrs Wilson thought she had found a practical rhythm for both of them.

John had other ideas. He didn't want this to be some pleasurable exchange, but rather him taking exactly what he wanted without question.

Retracting his well-oiled prick from her mouth, John grabbed both of Mrs Wilson's wrists and pulled them above her head, holding them firmly in place with one hand. This in turn, pulled her immense even tits closer together, forming a cosmically deep cleavage. Grabbing a handful of hair, he guided his cock back into her waiting mouth, stretching her delectable lips, pushing more and more of his throbbing phallus into her throat. Without her hands available as a buffer, inch by inch of thick cock was forced into her mouth and down her throat, triggering her gag reflex and causing her to choke.

12