Fuck You Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Closeted gay gets fucked in a store's storage room.
2.4k words
4.21
23.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasties
Nasties
76 Followers

***This story continues where 'Fuck You Dad Ch. 01 left off***

***All characters are 18 years or older***

The next morning I woke up, feeling satisfied and happy whilst trying to remember the feeling of having a cock up my ass. I got out of bed to go for breakfast and I put on the same cum stained pants from the day before. As soon as I dad sees me, he tells me to put those dirty pants in the laundry basket. It was true, they were already dirty before staining them with cum but he still doesn't know exactly how dirty they are.

As we are around the table, my dad starts talking about a close friend of his when in a sudden he starts talking about his son, Jake. Jake is 26 years old and that pretty much what I know about him. I met him once years ago and today, I don't even know what he looks like.

He starts blabbering about him when my mom asks him why he started talking about him. He takes a short pause when all of a sudden, he bursts in anger and yells "BECAUSE HE'S A GODDAMN FAGGOT". Immediately he turns to me pointing his finger in my face and warns me to never go out with him or else he might turn me as a faggot too.

I couldn't believe what he was saying but it definitely didn't come as a surprise now. I see my mom agreeing with him; I guess he brainwashed her too. I went straight up to my room, locked the door and started browsing gay porn.

I started watching this pale femboy playing with his ass. He was smooth as silk and surely the prettiest thing I had ever seen. As I was stroking away, I came up with an idea. I ran to my bedroom's bathroom and I started shaving my legs. I was a bit hairy all around my body and the razor only shaved a little bit at a time. This was going to take forever.

I ran to my parent's bathroom to see if my mom had any of that cream that makes hair fall off after rinsing it off. I found a closed bottle and took it. I went back to my room and covered myself with it; cock, balls and ass included. After a few minutes I rinsed it off and took a look at the mirror.

I almost didn't recognise myself. Looking only at my body, I thought I looked as good as that femboy, only I didn't have any girly underwear to wear. I got horny and I could feel and see my now hairless cock getting bigger. I grabbed my hairbrush and fucked my smooth ass with its handle.

As I had the hairbrush deep down in my ass I heard my dad yelling from downstairs. I had forgot that I had to go with him at the hardware store to buy some supplies. I quickly put on a t shirt, shorts and flipflops and ran downstairs.

I hated going to the store with him. Whenever I go with him, whatever we have to buy, we always spend up to an hour there. My dad just starts talking to everyone and I end up carrying everything we buy and then wait for him to finish his chats.

As usual, my dad paid for the supplies while I carried everything from the store's storage to our pickup truck. There was this guy that works in the storage of the store which by now I was a familiar face to him. Usually he would just tell me where the supplies I need are so that I can take them away. Only this time he helped me carry them to the truck.

They weren't heavy or anything and at first, I just thought that he wanted to help maybe because he took pity on me. Then I saw him looking at my legs and I started wondering if he liked my smooth legs. I didn't really pursue that thought as I knew he was married as once I saw his wife making out with him.

Everything seemed fine as usual. The last thing that I needed where 2 big bags of cement. The storage guy, Lucas, pointed out to the last few bags on a pallet. They were on the bottom, so I bent down to get them. I was feeling a bit kinky with my now smooth legs and everything so instead of lowering down correctly, I bent my ass out towards him.

As I grabbed the bag and was about to lift it, I felt a pair of hands on my hips and suddenly my shorts being swept down to my feet. It was a surprise, but a pleasant one. I knew that it was Lucas, so I stayed with my ass bent outwards to him.

I looked back and I saw him lowering himself to be eyelevel with my ass. I could see that he liked what he saw. He grabbed my ass cheeks and split them apart, further revealing my asshole. He commented on how pretty and feminine my ass looked. He continued on commenting on my slightly red asshole.

I am a bit pale and I guess my asshole was still visibly used from fucking it with my hairbrush handle. He still continued grabbing my cheeks apart. With his thumb, he started rubbing my asshole and pressing on it as if he was trying to put it in.

I kept looking at him, keeping my mouth open in pleasure. I then saw him sticking his tongue out and moving his head towards my ass. My cock became instantly hard. As his tongue was millimetres away from my hole, I heard my dad calling me. Lucas did too and he pulled my shorts back up instantly.

He told me that he was sorry and for me not to tell my dad anything. He vanished. I grabbed the cement bag and went out. My dad was there and asked me where the hell I was. I put the bag in the truck, and we were on our way back home.

I had massive blue balls and kept thinking about how close Lucas' tongue was from me. Of all the times, today was the day that my dad didn't find more people to talk too. This day started good, became great and suddenly took a major downfall.

The day was over, and I went to bed. I kept thinking about what Lucas had told me about how feminine my ass looks and what happened. The next day, I started helping my dad with preparing for the start of construction of a room in our yard.

My dad owns a small construction company. Me helping him for him is the same as showing me the ropes. As we started working, he started yapping about how this is a real man's job. Obviously, he was referring that no gay man would be 'man' enough to work it.

He then continued, saying that I should get a real man's job. He suggested to see if they have any openings at the hardware store so that I get used to all the tools and materials. As he mentioned the store, I inquired about Lucas, discreetly.

I invented that yesterday he looked sad and depressed and asked my dad if he knew anything about that. Turns out that he knew the reason why he may have been like that (which he wasn't) because his wife left him. Apparently, he is eager for a feminine touch in his life and he wasn't getting any.

That explains why he commented about my ass being feminine and mostly why he dropped my shorts. I now wondered if Lucas would be up to a femboy's touch. Problem was that I still didn't have any women's clothes and if my dad caught me in them all hell would break loose.

That same day I sneaked into my parents' room and started shuffling around carefully my mom's drawer. I tried to find a sexy panty that could fit me. I found a red lacy thong, exactly what I was looking for. I went back to my room and tried it on and it fit perfectly on me, except the front part where my cock was but I worked around it.

As I was admiring myself in the red thong someone knocked on my bedroom door. I knew that it wasn't locked so they would be able to enter. I quickly put my shorts on, hiding the thong on me just in time as my dad came in the room.

He said that he needed more stuff from the store for tomorrow and wanted me to go get it whenever I wanted. He then informed that he was going to sleep for the afternoon so I eagerly told him that I would just go to the store now.

Why? It was like 1p.m. and during that time the store wouldn't be busy, perfect time to try and go a second round with Lucas. I left immediately with the thong still on me. I went ahead and ordered the supplies that my dad needed and went to pick them up at the storage.

The place was empty, and Lucas was nowhere to be seen. He then appeared from behind some shelving. I could see that he was a bit uneasy with my presence there. I immediately told him that I really liked what happened yesterday and that I wouldn't mind more of the same and more.

I could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger. I told him that I also had a surprise for him as I turned around and lowered my shorts to reveal the red thong underneath. His eyes were this close to pop from their socket.

He told me to follow him and he took me to the back of the storage place. As we arrived at the back, I started looking around to see if there was someone else there. Lucas came from behind me and dropped my shorts once more to the ground.

He started spanking my ass, and as he said, he wanted to get my ass red as my thong. I was shouting in pain as he kept on spanking and spanking. Then he pushed me against a pallet of mortar bags, got on his knees, put the thong to the side and started fingering my ass.

He wasn't as gentle as he was yesterday. He was rougher, it felt as if he knew what he wanted and went straight for it. His fingering was fast and although it was with one finger only, it was still quite pleasurable.

As he stopped, I felt his wet tongue on my asshole. He started licking it like a dog licking peanut butter. He then went to kiss and lick my ass cheeks and giving it a few other spanks. He ate my ass as if it was his only meal in the last week.

He then got me on my knees, and I knew what time it was. I grabbed his pants and pulled them down to reveal his cock. It was nothing like I was expecting. It was a 10-inch cock. I gasped at it, in which he wasted no time in shoving it down my throat.

I could feel my throat being filled by his long tick cock. He wanted me to deepthroat him, but I couldn't handle all that cock in my mouth. There were sometimes that I thought I was going to puke as he shoved it down. Then I took control and started blowing him. I worked around the head, sucking hard, with one hand stroking him and with the other pulling his balls down.

He then lifted me on a pallet of bags and made me stick my ass out. He climbed on it too and started fucking me. I felt all 10 inches of him sliding in my ass. It was nothing like the old man's cock. I think I even felt him touching my guts.

He used every inch of his cock to fuck me. His thrusts where long and hard. As he was pulling out to get back in, I felt my asshole stretching outwards as if it was now attached to his cock. I tried to hold back my moans as I didn't know if there was someone else there. Deep down, a part of me wanted to get caught, just for the thrill.

Lucas kept pounding me relentlessly until he came in my ass. It wasn't a long fuck, but the feeling of being fucked there, in a place where my dad goes to buy his supplies from made the whole experience and pleasure feel double better.

On my way back home with the supplies, I tried to keep the cum in my ass so that then I could play with it like last time. As I got home, all excited to go and play with the cum in my ass I found my dad outside. I thought that he was going to be sleeping as he told me. But apparently, he couldn't sleep so he thought that since I went to get the supplies already, he should continue the work.

He instructed me to pour the supplies in the mixing pot so that he can start mixing them. I poured the material in the pot. He then instructed me to go and get two buckets of water so that he can mix them. I was pissed as this stuff; he could have done it himself.

As I returned with the water, I saw that he wasn't there. So I decided to squeeze out the cum from my ass and into the pot. I lowered my shorts and thong, lowered my ass on the materials in the pot and I pushed all the cum out. It was a big load and I admired it.

As he was coming back, I poured in some water to 'hide' the cum. He then continued doing the work himself. I kept looking from a distance my dad working, mixing and using the materials with unbeknown to him having a stranger cum in there that was freshly pumped into his son's ass.

I went back to my room and removed the thong. I went to place it back in my mom's drawer and saw that there was some cum on the thong. In that moment I simply said fuck it since she was now siding with him.

At night when we were around the table having dinner, my mom asked my dad if he spilled any water in her drawer. When he asked her why, she replied that her thong was wet, and it was irritating her because the wet spot was exactly on her 'poopy-hole' as she put it. Serves her right too.

Nasties
Nasties
76 Followers