Fuckbuddy Demoted to Sissy-Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was determined to agree to whatever she said. Her being in charge was a huge turn on, I couldn't have her start this journey afraid of pushing me. She gave it a thought before coming up with "What if I'm horny but tired and just make you lick me and then send you home."

I could tell she was still trying not to push too hard, so I egged her on with a wink "Don't threaten me with a good time, Miss. I'm here for your pleasure."

"Ok ok... What if I actually treat you like a maid. Have you do my dishes or my laundry?"

I knew this idea had gotten into her brain when I had said the word 'maid' last week. Her house wasn't dirty, but it was a mess, it would be a lot of work. But the idea of her expecting me to clean her apartment had my dick twitching. The humiliation of being told to do her dishes while she took a nap, or to pick up the clothes thrown around all over the floor and run her laundry while she would chill on her phone. How low could I sink? How low did Iwant to sink?

More importantly, I felt like having that power of me would make her grow entitled, make her feel actually superior to me. There was no way she wouldn't start looking down on me if she me at her beck and call. If it dresses like a maid, and acts like a maid, then surely it is beneath the lady of the house. These thoughts should have scared me. Did I really want my smoking hot friend with benefits to stop respecting me, to stop viewing me as an equal? If she hadn't been slowly stroking my dick this whole time I might have made a smarter choice, but I barely even hesitated.

"I guess it would be fair, I'm dressing the part after all."

"I know right, it would be weird if I was cleaning while you're here dressed like the help. I wish you had told me all this earlier, it would have made my life a lot easier. I HATE doing the dishes, expect a pile whenever you come over." the ease with which she accepted me as a maid showed me that she had probably given quite some though to the idea since last week, probably dreaming without much hope that I'd accept. "What if I asked you to clean the bathroom, clean the toilet?" she prodded, looking for the invisible line.

I gulped and said "I'll hate it, but I'll probably love hating it."

She looked like the cat who ate the canary, until a wicked smiled crossed her face.

"What if I want to piss on you?"

I stared at her mouth wide open in shock. This really came out of left field, not once had she even hinted at water sports during our time together. It felt like a giant step forward, and not one I was ready for. I quickly reconsidered my decision to agree to whatever she said, and told her as much. She'd have to be satisfied with 3 out of 4.

"Don't worry" she laughed, "it's just something I read about online, I wanted to see if you actually had the spine to tell me no. Otherwise everything else you agreed to wouldn't mean shit."

She let go of my dick, grabbed my face to give me a long kiss, and said: "Now, go do the dishes, while I play with myself,maid. If you finish before I do you can fuck me before going home.", and with that she grabbed her vibrator. With a crimson face I stood up and walked to the kitchen as fast as I could, determined not to be sent home blue balled.

There weren't too many dishes piled up, so I figured I should be able to work through them quickly. Turning on the tap water however drowned the sound of her vibrator and her moans, making it hard to gauge how far along she was. Thankfully cleaning the dishes was a mindless task, which gave me time to assess my situation. Somehow in the span of a few months, my relationship with Marion had evolved from fuck-buddies, to fuck-buddies-but-she-ties-me-up-when-we-fuck, to hoping I could cleanher dishes fast enough to be allowed to fuck her. How further could I fall? In fact, my fall from grace seemed to only be accelerating. She'd pretended to know nothing about being a domme, and I had let her excitement (and let's be honest, my excitement) lull me into a sense of safety. Yet somehow here I was, wearing a French maid outfit, complete with frilly panties, lipstick and high heels, scrubbing her plates, in the hope she would allow me to fuck her. On the first day exploring this kink with her.

As soon as I finished with the last cup, I rushed back to the living room to claim my prize. Marion was on the couch, fucking herself with a small pink dildo.

"The dishes are done Miss", I said.

"Good job, I guess you earned the right to replace this toy then. Keep the panties on."

"Thank you Miss!" I said, putting on a condom as she took the toy out.

We had been hooking up for months, but this time felt completely different: Marion was determined to be in control, setting the baseline for our new relationship. At first she had me sit on the couch, while stood up, squatting on my dick while I helped her by holding her thighs. I tried to move my hands to her ass, but she immediately shut me down:

"I said you could replace my toy. I don't remember my toy trying to cope a feel. I'll let you know if I need anything else from you than just a hard dick."

I was frustrated, but I simply nodded and let her use me "Yes Miss.", figuring I would just enjoy the ride.

When she got tired she turned around, sitting on my dick in the lotus position. She started grinding her hips while staring into my eyes, soft moans coming out of her lips. I knew this was a power play as we had tried the lotus before, when we were still 'equals', and I had pointed out that that position was not favorite, the grinding providing very little feeling for me. So this time I kept my mouth shut, trying to remind myself that I was just a dick for her pleasure. She smiled approvingly at my lack of complaint, then closed her eyes, seemingly lost in pleasure, grinding on my lap. In this position her breasts were waving inches from my face, her nipples begging to be licked. I was about to go for it, when I remembered I didn't have permission.

This was pure torture. This gorgeous brunette was moaning in my hears, grinding herself on my dick, shaking her tits right in front of my face, and I was getting almost no pleasure out of it. I wanted nothing more than to throw her on the couch and fuck her hard. Two months ago I would have done exactly that, either doggy style, or missionary with her legs up, depending if I wanted to look at her ass or at her eyes. Today however, I remained quiet, letting her use me to get herself off for the second time today.

When she saw I didn't complain or overstep my bounds, she whispered in my ear:

"Good girl... I hope you like your new position in life. I think you deserve a little reward. I'm gonna get off of you, and you can fuck me doggy style.".

She got off me, grabbed her Womanizer from the table, before getting on her knees on the couch, ass in the air. I didn't need to be asked twice, I stepped behind her and started fucking, while she placed the womanizer against her clit. With all the teasing I had been going through, being able to fuck Marion properly felt amazing, and it didn't take long until I started moaning as my climax approached. Meanwhile her toy was working her magic and I could hear her breath getting heavier and feel her pussy starting to squeeze my dick even harder. I held out as long as possible, finally cumming a few seconds before her.

We both collapsed on the couch in each other arms. She pulled me in for a kiss, her fingers weaving themselves in my wig. She giggled, telling me:

"It will take some time getting used to fucking a girl. Even earlier when you were just licking me, looking down and seeing a cute blonde with some lipstick was really weird. But getting fucked and seeing someone in a dress and heels was something else. But if it means I get a free maid and on-demand oral, I'll find a way to make it work."

I smiled, figuring doing the dishes was a small price for this kind of kinky sex. What I didn't know yet was that she would find an easy way to make it work: keep the free maid and simply stop fucking her.

12