Fucked, Bred and Conquered

Story Info
MILF doesn't have the house to her self and she doesn't care.
4k words
4.17
56.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
633 Followers

The bed creaked as the black bull thrusted in and out of the mature white MILF. She moaned and breathed heavily as she tried not to make too much noise. The black bull was a 30 year old man, hung, dominant and in his prime. His large black cock stretched the white woman past what she was used to. Her reaction was pleasure and pain in one. The bed creaked still, as he held her legs apart while he thrusted slowly and gently. The white woman's pussy was soaking the sheets she lay on and lubricated the large black cock to accommodate it. She was being resized by the bull to fit his black cock. The time had come for the back bull to pick up the pace or else she would never feel the the true pleasure she can have from his black cock.

The creaks became more frequent and every so often a slight thump was heard as the headboard hit wall. The white woman's heavily breathed moans became louder as they started to turn to squeals. She gripped the black bulls muscled back tighter and dug her nails in. Her attempt to channel her pleasurable pain else where only enraged the black bulls libido. It was a sign that she was loving it. His full nine and a half inches were burying its way into her pussy until his large black balls pounded her arse cheeks, like two wrecking balls together smashing the building down.

The bull thrusted harder. The headboard was thumping off the wall and creaked in sync with each thump. "Wait, wait!" the woman whispered. The bull ignored her. "Not so loud, my son is down stairs, he'll hear us!" she said, trying not to squeal and moan as the words came out of her mouth.

The white woman's 18 year old son was downstairs playing video games. He had been playing video games all day, shouting orders to his mother in the kitchen for a sandwich or a drink. He was pissed that his mother had invited a man over to the house. He was pissed that his mother invited a black man to his house. He was pissed that his mother invited his boss to his house. He was even more pissed when they went upstairs.

"Good!" the bull replied with his growly voice. "I'll let him know who the real man of this house is!". The black man did not much like the attitude of the young man down stairs. He is lazy, rude and disrespectful. He wanted to fire the lazy bastard but not before he turned his hot Milf mother into a black cock worshipping slut.

The white woman looked at the bull with some shock but her face screwed up with pleasure. Her mouth was gaping open as if she was speechless. "I hope he hears who owns his slut mom!" the bull growled. He felt her pussy clench slightly around his girthy black cock as her face screwed up a bit more and she bit her lip to hold in her noise. "Who owns this white pussy?" the bull demanded to hear.

"You do!" she said after a short pause. He reply was met with a moan as she released the words.

"Who owns this house?" the bull asked louder.

"You do!" she replied louder.

The bull began to slam his cock into the white woman harder. He pinned her legs back so she could not move. The bed pounded off the wall. The bed creaked like an old ship crashing over the waves. The white MILF screeched and moaned, loosing any care that she had of anyone hearing her activities. "WHO OWNS THIS WHITE PUSSY?" the bull shouted, so that the whole street would hear.

"UGGH FUCK! YOU DO! YOU OWN THIS WHITE PUSSY!" the white woman screamed.

"WHO OWNS THIS HOUSE?" the bull shouted.

"UGGH FUCK! YOU DO! YOU OWN THIS HOUSE!" the white woman screamed as as she was brought to an orgasm. Her toes curled and her legs shook. Her pussy erupted with fluids that soaked the bed and the bull. The bull however did not show mercy. He continued to plunge his large black cock into her and his large black balls slapped against her cheeks. Her pussy squelched with every thrust. She stopped screaming now and had gone into a coma like state of pleasure. The white woman had never been fucked like this before. She had enjoyed a number of men but never had they fucked her like this. None were as well hung as the bull that owned her white pussy and her house. None had that primal instinct that connected with her own primal instinct. None had ever made her feel like she had primal instincts.

Finally the bull offered mercy. He stopped and pulled his thick black cock from her pussy and allowed her to catch her breath. Dogs were barking next door and down the street. The white woman lay there with her legs still apart as if she was cramped up and could not stretch herself. Her pussy was gaped and stretched open, still producing juices as if it wanted more. The bull kneeled between her legs, admiring the slaughter. His large black cock stood to attention and twitch up and down as his veins pulsed through his cock.

"I'll get you some water!" the bull said. He climbed off the bed and headed for the door. The white woman was shocked that he didn't even consider getting dressed. She could not protest it either due to her orgasm induced coma.

The tall and muscled black cull headed down stairs to the kitchen. His black cock bounced as he walked. He turned into the kitchen to see the light of the fridge fill the room. The short and chubby white boy was rummaging around the fridge. The bull stood there and smirked. "What are you doing boy?" the bull asked. The 18 year old white boy jumped out of his skin as he heard the growl of his boss behind him.

"I was j-j- just getting something to eat!" he stammered. The boy looked down at the huge black cock as the bull turned on the light. It was still dripping with pussy juices and still rock hard to attention. The boys arms were full of snacks.

"Didn't you hear boy? This house is mine now!" the bull told the boy as he started to slowly walk towards him.

"I-I-I heard something b-b-but I-I" the boy stammered even more as the much taller and intimidating bull stood ten inches away from him.

"You know what that means boy?" the bull asked rhetorically. The boy shook his head as his lip quivered with fear and anger. "That means that those snacks you have there, they are mine! And that electricity you are using is mine! So why dont you put those back in my fridge and turn off my TV and go to bed!" the bull growled at the boy. It was like a scene from a wolf documentary. The alpha was staring down another male, and the other male submitted. Only in this kitchen, it was all too easy. The boy put the snacks back and hurried to the living room while the black bull poor two glasses of water.

He turned the corner holding two glasses of water as the boy ran up the stairs. When the bull got half way he saw the boy stop and stare in shock into his mothers bedroom. The boy heard the bull clear his throat as he reached the top of the stairs. Quickly the boy scurried off to his room which was right next door to his mothers.

The bull helped the white MILF drink the water. He downed the glass after and put it on the table by the bed. He turned to the MILF and stood in front her. She knew what to do. She took as much of the large black cock, that was still rock hard by the way, into her mouth and slowly worked on his black meat. Shortly after, the bull had her on all fours on the bed as stood at the side behind her. He plunged deep into her as she groaned. The bed creaked but this time side to side, not against the wall as before. This time though, She made no effort to hide her noise. She moaned, groaned and screamed as the big black cock stretched her open. The sound skin on skin was loud and filled the room.

The bull grabbed a big chunk of the white woman's strawberry blonde hair and pulled it back so she could not muffle her noise into the bed sheets. She grunted aggressively with each thrust the bull gave her. He reached around and grabbed her tits with his pare hand and squeezed and pinched her nipples.

When the bull grew bored of the position, he exited her pussy and threw her aside, still holding a chunk of her hair. He climbed onto the bed and lay back as he yanked her hair towards him. She knew what do. The white woman climbed on her bull and took the large black shaft in her hand and guided it into her gaping pussy.

The bull grabbed her hips and thrusted up, hard and fast. The head board was pounding the wall. The bed creaked. Skin on skin sounds filled the room. The white MILF screeched as she was quickly brought to another orgasm. The bull once again showed little to no mercy. The tip of his black cock tightened and sent a tight spasm down his shaft. His balls tightened up and and the muscles in his groin pulsed as his sperm burst through his shaft and erupted inside the white woman's pussy, flooding it with young fertile sperm looking to conquer her womb. His black cock pulsed and he thrusted in sync with his orgasm. He roared loudly as he filled her with seed.

He did not know what contraception she had or used, nor did he care. She wasnt the first white womb he flooded and she wont be the last. It was after all his mission. The purpose he believed he had on this earth. To fuck, to breed and to conquer.

He would not let go of her hips as he lay there, still balls deep inside her. She had collapsed on to his torso anyway. She wasnt going anywhere just yet. She fell asleep once she had caught her breath. The bull whose name is Alexander also fell to sleep, leaving his still rock hard black cock balls deep inside of the white woman. It was like a plug to stop his seed from escaping and ensuring they conquer new lands.

Alexander woke up that morning around 7am. The white woman whose name is Lisa, was still sleeping. She had strawberry blonde hair and a curvy gym figure. She looked outstanding for a woman who married and had two kids. Her tits were still quite full and perky at 45.

She had rolled off Alexander in the night so it was easy for him to creep up and out. He quietly dressed and left the room to creep down stairs. He heard a noise in the kitchen when he reached the bottom of the stairs and went to investigate. The chubby white boy was his the fridge again. Alexander creeped up behind him and cleared his throat. The boy jumped out of his skin again, just like the previous night. "What are you doing in my fridge?" Alexander asked.

"I-I-I'm sorry I-I-I" the boy stammered.

Alexander stared at the boy for a moment, admiring how the rude obnoxious bastard had turned into a terrified wimp over night. "Just make sure you are on time tomorrow!" Alexander said as he walked away towards the door. Before he left he turned back to the boy who was still standing there looking an idiot and said "Oh and err, tell your mother I'll call her!". With that he left.

The boy whose name is Will, put the snacks down on the table and checked to see if his boss, Alexander had left. When he saw him drive away he turned to go back to the kitchen but saw out of the corner of his eye that the door to his mothers room was open. He almost left it alone but curiosity got the better of him. He made his way up the stairs, carefully so as not to step on any squeaky floorboards.

You would think that after the night that had happened he would be angry. The truth is, Will was angry but also conflicted. He was angry but it did stop him from furiously jerking off his pecker to the sounds of his mother getting fucked by his black boss. He was angry at first because he could still hear what was happening up stairs while he played video games. He had to turn off the headphones which drowned out the noise because the microphone picked up his mothers screams of pleasure. People on the online game thought he was watching porn and laughed at him. But once he was sent to bed by Alexander, he heard much more. He could not stop the flow erections even after he splurged his sperm into his hand.

Will was reminded of how sore his pecker was after so much jerking off as he climbed the stairs. The door to his mothers room was half open. Enough for him to peek his heard around and see his mother lying on the bed. She was naked and lay on her front. She had one leg straight and the other pulled up to one side. The covers were still on the floor from the previous night. Seeing his naked and exhausted mother in front of him was too much for his sore pecker, It began to rise.

He no longer had control over his legs. They were taking him to get a glimpse of his mothers freshly fucked pussy. He was curious what it would look like after he saw the ferocious size of that large black cock in the middle of the night. He had felt demeaned and inferior to his physicality. His own pecker was 4 inches if he was in super horny mode, which was all of last night and now as he moved closer to his sleeping mother.

Her pussy glistened in the light that shone through the curtains. It was still coated or oozing with fluid to which Will could not identify. His pecker was reaching for more length but 4 inches was all it could manage. It was still poking a tent in his lounge pants, a one man tent that is. He now had no control over his arms as his hand slipped down into his lounge pants and tugged slowly at the slaughter before him. Suddenly, a groan came from his mother, snapping him out of his daze. She began to move and so did he. He quickly snuck away before she could see him perving over her and made his back down stairs, still sporting a little tent in his pants.

He hid behind the island in the kitchen as if nothing happened, although his trousers would protest his guilt. A few moments later his mother walked into the kitchen wearing just her thin and short white dressing gown. The top of her cleavage was visible and it only covered her legs to her knees. Her nipples were poking through the fabric, causing the tent in Will's pants to reach further only it couldn't. "Oh, good morning sweetheart!" his mother said in a surprised tone, as if she wasnt expecting to see her own son in her house.

"G-good morning mum!" Will replied. She said nothing but headed for the fridge which was on this side of the island unit. Will had to press hard against the unit to hide his tent from his mother. He looked over at her as she bent over to get to the lower drawers of the fridge. While her gown didn't reveal anything to shame her modesty, Will saw the fluid running down the inside of her leg. It was thick and clearly gooey. Will no longer had control over his hips. He thrusted his hips forwards into the island unit, squishing his cock against the units drawers.

His mother walked to the opposite side of the unit and started laying out some items for breakfast. Will wasnt really paying attention, he was trying to stop his hips from getting him in a spot of bother. "So Will, I'm sorry if you heard anything last night! It's just that you weren't supposed to be here since you were at a party that was called off but that doesnt mean I should have to stop my plans!" She said. Will was fighting a loosing battle with his hips. All Will could hear was "WHO OWNS THIS WHITE PUSSY?" that his boss had shouted to his mother as her fucked her.

"Perhaps next time we could plan things a little better! You're 18 now so you have to start taking more responsibility over your self so I can have more time for me! Its been 22 years of parenthood and it restricts you a lot!" she continued. As she whisked up the eggs for her scrambled eggs her shoulder was now visible and the gown was lowly working its way down. "WHO OWNS THIS HOUSE?" he heard in his head.

"Now that you and you're sister are older, I can start having some fun that I missed out on! The same kind of fun I expect you were hoping for last night but was cancelled prematurely! I think after 22 years I think I deserve some time for me, dont you think?" she asked as she continued making her eggs.

"You.......Do!" Will moaned as his pecker erupted in his lounge pants while grinding his pecker on the drawers. His lounge pants were soaked in one spot, a patch the size of his palm was clearly showing.

"Thanks sweetheart, I knew you would understand!". Will made a break for it when his mother had her back turned. "Oh wait, before you disappear, did you happen to see Alexander this morning?" she asked as Will was hiding his wet patch behind the door frame.

"Err, yes he said he'd call you!" said will as he tried to get away.

"I didn't give him my number, did you?" she asked.

"Err, no!" Will replied.

"Oh! I'm sure I'll see him again when I pick you up from work tomorrow night!" she said with a gleaming smile. Will finally managed to escape.

Lisa kept smiling as she made her breakfast. She thought it was a bit odd the way he sneaked off like that and the way he had agreed with her on her having some time for herself. Usually he protests and kicks up a fuss about things not being fair. Lisa took it as a win without any question.

She was curious how Alexander would call her without her number but she was hopeful she would see him tomorrow. She wanted him now. She wanted his large black shaft deep inside her and she didn't care if her son heard it. Her mind was obsessing over his gorgeous black cock. Lisa felt fucked in a good way. She had had plenty of levers before but none did to her what that black cock did to her last night. Lisa wondered if it was true what they say, once you go black you dont go back. She could see why. If all or most black cocks were like that then Lisa thought to her self that she would never go back.

Of course it wasnt just the cock. Alexander himself was gorgeous. He was tall and handsome and his body looked like the gods themselves made him in their image. He had muscles in places she never knew men had muscles. Lisa loved how dominant he was, how he owned her and made this place his. It was as if he had conquered the house some how with his large black cock. Lisa felt conquered, liberated would be a better word.

She heard the way he spoke to her son in the middle of the night. He was naked bossed her son around like the spoilt boy he is. Most mothers wouldn't stand for it but Alexander was different. It made her hotter, wetter and wanted him more. Even now as she felt his cum leaking down her thigh, she wanted him again in this house, in this kitchen on the island unit. She scoped up as much of Alexander's cum from her thigh and licked it from fingers. Lisa savoured the sperm in her mouth.

She undid her robe and began to rub her sore, swollen and gaped pussy. She felt her face go hot and her heart skipped a beat as she thought of the huge black cock. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and before she could compose herself she didn't have time to fasten up her robe. She closed it and used the island unit to stop it from parting. She had long V-neck that went down the middle of her tits.

Will entered the kitchen, wearing different lounge pants. He went gather up the snacks he had pillaged from the fridge. "That's not exactly a nutritious breakfast Will!" Lisa told her son with a hint of sarcasm. Will clearly didn't want to put them back but he had noticed her cleavage almost instantly. He was distracted. Lisa knew it straight away. She had men ogling her tits for years, so she knew when she was being eyed up like a piece of meat. "Put all that back and go play on your computer thingy and I'll make you something!" she said to her son.

Will put the snacks back in the fridge gingerly and left the kitchen. Lisa then took the moment tie up her robe. Her mind went straight to Alexander's black cock again. It was driving her mad.

She took some eggs to her son in the living room and placed them down on the table in front of him. She leaned in to kiss his forehead and remembered that while she had tied up her robe, she hadn't got rid of the outrageous V-neck. Her tits almost fell out of her robe had she not grabbed them in time.

The eggs she gave him were supposed to be for Lisa, but Lisa didn't want eggs. She jogged up the stairs and entered her room. Lisa dropped the robe before the door even closed and lay back on the bed. She leaned over to her bedside cabinet and grabbed the vibrator. She tried to spread her legs as far back as Alexander had pinned her the previous night and began to buzz the vibrator at her clit. Less than 30 seconds later she had soaked the bed beneath her. She felt her pussy push something out as she tried to catch her breath. More of Alexander's sperm was gushing out of her. "Fuck, that man has a lot of cum in those balls!" she said out loud to herself.

Revan7
Revan7
633 Followers
12