Fucked by Muscle

Story Info
Shy girl from the gym returns as a horny bodybuilder.
5.7k words
3.9
15.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight I was always destined for a career in sport and fitness. My granddad had been a professional golfer, dad was a representative football player, and I had an obsession with fitness growing up -- not just in the sports of white privileged males. At school I'd taken the physical education options and I was in the premier sporting teams and athletics squads. So when I finished school it was natural to progress to a qualification in personal training at a local college.

When I finally graduated as a qualified Personal Trainer I felt on top of the world! Compared to my nerdy friends who pursued academic options, the physical life was the best. The endorphins of a solid workout meant that I was always on a natural high. I perennially felt healthy as I'd get a solid eight hours when the body demanded an overnight recharge. And with a toned body and obvious muscles, the females always paid me plenty of attention. I wasn't heavily built, but I had that natural healthy kind of sporty figure that seemed to appeal to girls from all walks of life. Spunky Sam they'd call me!

Soon after graduating I managed to land a job as a Personal Trainer at a gym close to home. It was a 24/7 facility, and it was staffed with plenty of experts: cardio trainers, class leaders, physios and other sports scientists. I started out at the bottom of the food chain as a PT. Essentially my job was to try to hook newcomers into lucrative gym plans, and then upsell my PT services for a generous commission. My friend Kevin was employed at about the same time, and between us we'd try our best to entice newcomers.

I distinctly remember a gang of gorgeous girls coming to join the gym soon after I started. They were a friendship group of four black girls straight out of college and while they were all slim and physically attractive, it appeared that college life had taken its toll, as the hours in the library had left them without much muscle or definition. It offered a great opportunity for Kevin and me to take a group of exercise virgins and convert them to the ways of gym life.

I was assigned to guide them on a tour of our facilities and I introduced the group to the pool, the weights, the machines and the floor. I talked them through the available group classes and demonstrated how some of the most common exercise machines worked. Then, of course, I put on pressure for private sessions, but they were not so sure on their preferences, and being straight out of college they didn't have a lot of money. So they giggled behind their hands, thanked me for the tour and set out to pursue their own fitness journies at the gym.

As a PT there is plenty of downtime, and you get to see the habits of customers and dynamics between them. One of the girls dropped out of the gym within the month - that's pretty common. The pair that were the closest friends and most sociable quickly discovered aerobics and spent their time exclusively in floor classes. But the fourth girl, Lauren, became obsessed with lifting and strength. That was the area that I looked after during daytime hours while my friend Kevin generally minded the nearby treadmills and cardio machines.

Lauren was a deeply attractive girl with perfect skin, a slender waist and breasts to die for. She had a gorgeous face with a button nose and hazel eyes that shone with energy. Her height was around 5 feet 6 but that was before adding the extra 6 inches that came from her frizzy afro hairstyle. She would wear body hugging outfits that didn't reveal much skin, but fitted tightly to her curves and I would enjoy watching her exercise, eyeing her ass as she worked out and imagining the candy that lay beneath the outfits. Occasionally I'd catch glimpse of a subtle camel toe in her spandex, and I'd have to turn away lest the bulge in my pants betray what I was really thinking.

Between sets, Lauren would come over to chat with Kevin and me. I was a new employee at that stage and the gym's policy was to avoid fraternizing with clients. With time I'd realise that the policy was just lip service to comply with state laws. It turns out that clients who are attracted to their instructors are happy clients, and happy clients keep on paying, and that keeps the owners pleased. But at the time I was really just focused on keeping my new job and whenever Lauren would flirt, I'd find an excuse to reset the machines or tidy up the free weights.

Over the next couple of years I watched from the sidelines as Lauren became more confident in lifting and her physique evolved. She transformed from a thin slight frame into a strong babe with powerful limbs and defined muscles. She was sturdily built, but she maintained an appearance that would fit in amongst any crowd - unlike many obsessed lifters who bulked up way too much and turned into mountains of meat! While I engaged regularly with Lauren and assisted her professionally from time to time, the truth was I found her attractive and wanted to get to know her better. But in the early days of our association I'd taken my position of aloofness and it would have been too weird to change it now.

Over the same two years, my job at the gym gave me access to many beautiful and fit girls. I started off very shy and restrained, but with each new arrival I would grow in confidence. As time went on I became quite forward with new customers and probably overly flirtatious and possibly inappropriate at times. I had more than my share of dates and sex with girls of all backgrounds. By the end of the first couple of years on the job, the only tricky thing was managing so many girls at once.

Kevin was also in the lucky situation to have exposure to many girls, but he was probably not as successful as me romantically. He'd often come asking about this girl or that, and I would talk about my encounters and share with him tips and advice.

I came to date and fuck every type of girl - all ethnicities and body types. And I managed to see and study every type of pussy. Thin narrow slits, fat puffy labia, ruffled pussy lips, luscious flowing flaps. And I loved to play with every type of clitoris - tiny ones hidden under little hoods, submerged ones that remained beneath the flesh or long and dangly ones that I could lick.

They were great days! But then the pandemic arrived.

At around the time that the pandemic hit, Lauren left the gym. It's pretty normal practice to switch gyms after a couple of years. Sometimes people move out of town. Sometimes people move on to more specialized training. In the maelstrom that was the pandemic, customers churn accelerated. I heard a rumor that Lauren moved to more serious lifting gym but I never really followed up. Kevin told me a few weeks later that Lauren had come to say goodbye, but I wasn't around at the time -- perhaps I was not rostered for that day.

My position at the gym became more and more tenuous as the state of the economy declined. I lost clients, the whole gym lost custom and soon my manager told me that I'd be stood down. But the big boss of the gym provided a sweetener to my redundancy -- she said I could keep my free membership for a couple of years and when things picked back up I'd be top of the rehiring list. I continued training for a couple of months but Kevin and I both lost motivation and dropped out. We moved into a flat together and substituted the gym with extended months confined indoors watching Netflix and playing Nintendo.

Eighteen months passed since my dismissal, the pandemic began to wane and the economy bounced back. I still didn't get outside very much, but Kevin and I started exercising our free entry to the gym. There were no evident job prospects, but one of the instructors told me about a volunteering opportunity at the State body building championships. "It's not paid of course, but it'll give you exposure and show you're still doing things in the fitness sector. Plus there will be plenty of contacts and maybe good networking that leads to something?" Kevin and I both signed up. And with only a week to go we hit the gym hard to try to get rid of some of our COVID flab.

The day of the championships arrived and we caught a bus across town to the hosting stadium. We strutted into the forum and together we laughed at the large banner strung across the entrance: "Female BBC 2022", and in smaller font "State Female Body Building Championship 2022". We sniggered at how many of the contestants might be getting "BBC".

It was strange to be out of the apartment again, strange to be catching buses, and even stranger to mingle amongst crowds of people. I didn't realise how insular and isolated Kevin and I had become over the last year or so. I looked down to see a belly looking back at me and realised I'd let the pandemic get the better of my physique too!

We headed straight for the front desk to pick up our volunteer packs with an arm band, ID badge and some instructions. There was still a while before our shift started and in the mean time we meandered through the event. On the outskirts of the foyer, contestants in regular clothes loitered around, presumably waiting for their timeslot. Although the clothes covered their torsos, you could tell straight away that they had extreme physiques. Even their faces looked muscular and well defined. But the arms and legs definitely gave it away with bulging muscles and skin glistening with the hues of fake tan.

Closer to the main stage, girls wore skimpy bikini outfits and were being marshalled by organisers in white polos. On the main stage, girls were strutting their stuff, being called out one by one and demonstrating all manner of poses. Flexing impossibly huge biceps, turning their back to the stage and expanding their backs into giant triangular formations, and then standing side-on in a hunched pose to show off a combination of leg muscles, arms, ripped abs and exposed ribs. It was so sexy and i could feel my cock twitch at the sight.

Our gym had its community of amateur body builders, but the women at this convention took it to an entirely different level. The degree of body sculpturing, the pure level of bulk and the definition of the muscle were unbelievable. I had studied anatomy as part of my fitness qualification and these ladies laid it all out like a textbook. You could see each separate fibre, every ligament and every single individual muscle.

When I first saw Lauren I did not recognise her at all. Kevin had left me to fight through the crowds to find himself a soda when a burly women approached me, hesitantly saying my name, "Sam?" The eyes were familiar, but it was not until she removed her mask that her identity hit me. Even when she spoke, her voice was different - deeper, more confident and more authoritative.

The eyes remained unchanged, but the transformation of the rest of her body was nothing short of astonishing. The oversized tee that she wore could not hide the outline of her amazing body. When I knew her, she had beautifully shaped teardrop breasts - just the right size for teasing, cupping and sucking. But now they were gone. Her shoulders had doubled or tripled in width. She had the triangular body shape of a man, and arms with boulders for biceps. Her legs were machines with solid upper legs converging into narrow knees before bulging out to enormous calf muscles. Her booty was once a cute little ass that I loved to watch, but now her glutes were solid balls of muscles that attached to hamstrings as large as my entire leg.

"Lauren?"

"Good to see you Sam. It been a long time! How things at yo' gym? Any new lady clients?"

"I got stood down a couple of years ago. I don't have a job at the moment, so I'm just here to volunteer. Where are you these days?"

"I moved to Ted's Gym. As you see, I got me into body building. Say, you volunteering right? My event is coming up soon. Can you come down to the change rooms now and help me out with my final preparations?" She asked with a cute and longing smile.

"Actually I think I'm not really assigned to do that as part of the volunteering today. I think Kevin and I have to move some stage things for the organisers."

"Oh, Kevin here too?" She issued a curt, insincere smile. Her mood changed and she spoke with a serious tone. "Come on Sam. Come on down. You'll like it. I promise you. And you owe me."

Relenting, I followed as she led the way across the foyer and down a stairway to a long hallway below the stage floors. She passed through a doorway into one of the side-rooms which consisted of lockers at one end, a bench in the centre of the floor and waist-high counters around the perimeter. She placed a small fabric bag on the counter top. Facing me and keeping direct eye contact, Lauren lifted her Ted's Gym tee shirt off and threw it aside. I looked in awe at her body as she stood braless in scant towelling shorts.

Her torso was a sight to behold. Broad shoulders packed with strength and arms endowed with developed biceps and rock-hard forearms. Veins were standing out over all of her body, but most apparent on her arms. Her feminine breasts has disappeared into solid pectorals, and a sequence of muscles continued down her torso into a set of amazing abs with chiselled lines defining each muscle and a crease running vertically to her navel.

Lauren's eyes did not leave mine as she kicked off her slides and slipped off her shorts. When she arose upright, it was impossible to not be impressed. Her leg muscles bulged all the way up to her hips. Her obliques created a triangular frame that started at her ribs and extended in straight lines all the way to her shaven pussy. At the tip of the triangle was a long clitoris which hung down at the juncture of her legs. I thought it ironic how male body builders ended up with shrivelled dicks while their female counterparts tended to have such enlarged clits.

Lauren took a step forward toward me and with a stern face started to lecture me. "Remember way back when I started at yo' gym? Remember how you introduced me to the machines. To weights. To everything?"

"Sure."

Lauren looked coy. "Remember how I would flirt with you? Come visit you? Find any excuse to be around you?" She extended her forefinger and curled it over my chest, my sternum and around my nipple. "I wanted you so much. I wanted you to touch me. To take me."

She was coming on to me! I might get lucky, right here, right now. I felt my cock growing harder and my pulse beginning to race. But then her demeanor changed.

"But you never did. Yo' paid attention to all them other girls but never to me." Her palm pressed flat against my chest and she stepped into my body space. "Yo' reject me all that time. A black girl no good for you?"

"No. I dated girls from everywhere. Black girls too."

"From the gym?"

"Yes."

"And yo' fucked them?"

"Sometimes."

"That make it even worse yo' heartless motherfucker!"

"Whoa Lauren," I said. "Take it easy. I didn't mean anything by it. You sound upset. I think you might be suffering 'roid rage. Are you on steroids?"

"Of course I'm on 'roids. Of course I'm upset. Don't mean they connected!"

She clenched her teeth into a grimace. "Now I got control, Spunky Sam." Lauren's hand slid further up my chest, up my neck and gripped around my throat. The strong fingers and the rough callouses of one million reps rubbed hard on my skin. "You and yo' friend talkin' about me behind my back." She squeezed my throat and lifted, the web of her hand pressing under my chin.

My heart continued to race but I felt my cock shrink, my balls retract and my asshole clenched tight.

Lauren smiled and tilted her head to one side. "Now it's time for you to make amends." Lauren released my throat, and used the same hand to pat me on the chest. She smiled at me, then placed her hands on each of my shoulders. "Down on yo' knees, Sam!" As she pressed gently down, I lowered myself onto to my knees, nervously drinking in the sight of her chest, her tummy, her pussy on the way.

Lauren clasped each side of my head and held my face just in front of her pussy, angling her hips slightly forward to give me a perfect view. "Pretty, ain't she Sam?" I had to admit, it was. "Now watch."

Without intervention, I saw her clit begin to expand. It wasn't continuous growth, but enlarged progressively with little jerking actions. The clit was pointing downwards and with each spurt, the clit would grow a little longer, the head would poke further out of the hood and would strain upwards a little, and would then relax momentarily before repeating the process. By now it was already the longest clit that I had ever seen.

Then she manipulated her pussy in the most unusual way. Lauren placed the four fingers of her hand against her mound with her fingertips just at the very top of her pussy, then drew upwards, stretching the skin and lengthening her slit. When the skin was stretched as far as it would go, her fingertips pressed hard into her mound and enticed her clit to project straight outwards, almost like she was pushing it out from behind.

Of its own accord, her bulging clit began to rise upward and lengthen even more. And with another quick stab of her fingers, the clit flipped upwards and I was face to face with the underside of the head. I'd never seen this transformation before, and the action was like a bit like a see-saw -- the base of the clit which was previously at the top had depressed into her mound, and the tip, which was previously sited at the top of her slit now angled directly upwards. The inner pussy lips which connected to her clit and framed each side, now stretched, freeing the tip of the clit to curl upwards. By now the clit was about the same size as a finger, in length and girth.

Lauren looked down and spoke: "I know what yo' thinkin'. Its big right? Well you ain't seen nothin' yet. You never seen a clit erect like this before right? And you thinkin' where's the clit frenulum, right -- that iddy bit of flesh that hold the clit down? Well I tore right through that motherfucker a long time ago and set this bad girl free. I just wore it right out with jerkin' and jerkin' this clit. You know how yo' cock so excited when yo' horny? Well that's me - times a hundred -- and its all day long. Boy, I ain't just on 'roids. I got more testosterone in my bloodstream than you ever will."

I watched with fascination as the clit grew more. I saw the pussy juices welling at the entrance to her cunt and felt my dick harden as my arousal grew. I was certain that soon I would be invited to fuck this unique pussy. This was the largest clit I had ever seen -- in real life or anything on the Internet -- and I watched it continue to engorge and harden. When Lauren released her mound the clit remained erect and protruding, then with two hands she formed a diamond around her crotch and thrust her hips forward to accentuate her girl-cock. Being so close I could see the definition of the muscle that formed the clit and the network of swollen veins and arteries that traversed the surface.

Lauren issued instructions like she owned me. "Ok white boy, lick this pussy." She stood with a wider stance, and guided my head as my mouth came into contact with her dripping pussy lips. My tongue dragged up and down the slit, sweet juices dripping into my mouth. After a dozen cycles, she pulled my head away and I once again faced off from her pussy. Impossibly the clit had grown marginally larger again.

I placed my hands on each of her hips and she ordered: "Open yo' mouth."

I complied and she guided her clit straight into my waiting mouth. I pursed my lips on the shaft and as I tongued the underside of her clit, Lauren emitted a loud and satisfying moan. She slowly urged my head back and forth on her sensitive clit for some time, following a smooth, slow continuous action that coordinated with her deepening breath.

12