Fucked by My Brother and His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs even wider, wanting to give over every inch of my body to this beautiful woman. I moaned again, sucking on her tongue and wondering what the hell I was doing.

She moved over me and without thinking I wrapped my legs around her and grabbed her shoulders, urging her to grind me down into the mattress with her body.

She began to rub back and forth, gently thrusting against me and I felt her nipples bump against my own as our bodies fucked at one another.

"How can we do this?" I thought, as I felt my hips begin to roll in the same soft rhythm as hers.

If we kept going, we might be crossing a line that we shouldn't.

On the other hand, I didn't think I could handle it if she stopped touching me now.

"Is...is...is this alright?" I asked her. "I...don't...I don't want to be wrong."

"Does it feel wrong?" she asked.

"N...No!" I gasped.

"Then let's make each other feel good." She whispered. "Because this does feel good doesn't it? It feels so right."

She kissed me again, and this kiss was intense and hungry, our mouths open as our tongues pushed back and forth in the same rhythm as our hips.

"It does." I moaned. "So fucking good."

I arched my hips and pushed my wet cunt against her thigh, and she pushed back and I started to slide along her smooth leg.

"You're so fucking wet." She groaned again. "I love it."

"I think I'm going to cum." I grunted. "I can't...I can't...I can't hold it back...I'm going to go."

"Go ahead!" she hissed in my ear. "Cum for me Bridget."

"Kiss me while I cum." I begged. "Please kiss me!"

Our lips locked together and her tongue pushed into my mouth as my belly tightened in a delicious spasm, and I came, like so many orgasms I'd had humping against a silky pillow.

Except her thigh felt so much hotter and sexier than a pillow, and she was humping at me while I spasmed with my legs spread, grunting through the contractions that shot through me.

And then she was kissing my neck and holding my breast as I grew still, basking in the post-release peace.

We held each other like that for several minutes, being still and enjoying the warmth of our bodies.

"Thank you." I said. "Is that weird to say?"

"It's not weird." She said. "But why are you thanking me? We're not finished yet."

"I know." I giggled. "You didn't get to cum yet."

"No I didn't." she agreed. "And you didn't either. Not really."

"Oh yes I did." I smiled in the dark. "Trust me."

"Really?" she asked. "You're satisfied with that?"

"It felt good." I said.

"It can feel better." She said.

"Are you...should I...what should I do?" I whispered.

I was running my fingers up and down her naked back and she wiggled even closer to me and pushed her lips against my neck. I shuddered as she sucked at the tiny sensitive spot that took my breath away.

"Oh Bridget." She whispered. "You can feel so much better than that little warm up. You and I are just getting started."

"Fuck." I moaned.

Her mouth moved back to my breast, and she used her fingers to work my flesh there, bringing my nipple to her mouth and biting it gently as I responded to the arousing sensation.

"Your tit tastes so good." She murmured. "I can't wait to taste your cunt. Has anyone ever made you cum with their mouth?"

"N...n...no..." I forced the words out while my entire body tensed with need.

"Then let me help you feel that Bridget." She said softly, her breath hot on my breast. "Let me make you cum."

To emphasize her point her fingers suddenly pushed between us and against my inner thigh, and I dug my fingernails into the mattress and gasped.

"Wha...wha...what about Ben?" I moaned.

"It's okay." She whispered, licking my aching nipple. "Just let me make you feel good. Ben would want me to."

"Are you sure?" I asked, closing my eyes as waves of need more powerful than anything I'd ever felt washed through me.

"Just close your eyes, Bridget." She said, sliding down and kissing my belly. "Let me take care of you."

I groaned again, all my resistance gone as I felt her fingers dance over my thighs again.

She kissed her way down my body, licking at the tufts of my pubic hair and then I felt her lips tug against my clit as her fingers pushed against my lips.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk." I groaned.

I put my hands on my breasts and moved my palms over my nipples, gasping at how good that felt as my hips involuntarily rolled.

She pushed two fingers into my wet hole and her tongue began to lap at my clitoris, and it was the sweetest sensation I'd ever experienced.

"Don't stop." I begged. "Don't stop. Keep going."

She kept going, moving her tongue and fingers against me in a slow and gentle rhythm that felt both too fast and too slow at the same time.

"I've never felt like this before." I said, to no one in particular. "It's so good."

She didn't falter, keeping the same rhythm and even moving with the gentle rocking of my hips so that her mouth and tongue never lost contact with my clit.

Just when I began to wonder if her pace would ever cause my pleasure to reach the tipping point, something changed deep down within my belly, and I felt as if I were falling through space.

Sharp spasms of intense physical delight started to roll from my clitoris out in waves through my body. I felt pressure begin to build in muscle of my body, and I started to push against her mouth faster and faster.

"It's...it's gonna...it's gonna...I'm gonna...FUCKIMGONNAGO!" I growled.

I grabbed a fistful of Wendi's hair and pushed my slippery cunt against her mouth as an orgasm suddenly thundered through me.

I pinched my own nipple with my other hand and the pain was a delicious addition to the pleasure that was sparking through every one of my nerve endings.

"OH FUCK YES!" I roared.

My orgasm was reaching a fever pitch and with each heartbeat I was being pushed further and further past any point where my climaxes had ever taken me.

I felt her fingers twist inside me, and with a sudden sharp sensation her fingertips were putting pressure on a spot I'd never even known existed.

Her touch was so intensely pleasurable that it was almost painful, but as it consumed me all I could do was begin to move my hips up and down faster and faster as it grew and grew and grew.

I lost track of everything but the pressure growing within me, and I grabbed fistfuls of the blankets under me as I thrust my cunt towards Wendi and the orgasmic sensations that now owned me.

"I...I...I...I...I...I!" I shouted.

It was all I could manage to get out as I attempted to communicate that something was about to happen. I had no control over the pleasure rushing towards me, and I realized that even if I'd wanted to, I couldn't have stopped it.

Wendi lunged up and bit my nipple, pushing my body against the bed as I flailed against her, and then I felt like everything I knew was bursting within me and I screamed and screamed and screamed.

I felt tears burn in my eyes and my heart was pounding so hard I wondered if it might burst within my chest and end my life.

But I didn't care. I could die happy at that moment as every single nerve ending in my clitoris, my cunt, my nipples, and even my anus throbbed and burned with passionate release.

And then I was trying to lift my arms and I felt Wendi pushing me back onto the bed.

"Easy." She said softly. "Easy."

At long last I felt something wet and cool on my chest and I realized she was swabbing at my body with a cool washcloth.

"Whoa fuck." I groaned.

"Whoa fuck indeed." She giggled. "I won't bother asking if you enjoyed that."

"Fuck." I said again.

She continued to move the damp cloth over me, and I lay there feeling my body continue to throb with occasional pangs of post orgasmic tension.

Eventually she lay down next to me and put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my belly.

"Feel okay?" she whispered.

"Oh my fuck." I groaned. "I feel like I ran a marathon. You turned me inside out."

"I was right about the puddle." She giggled. "You came and came and came."

I realized the sheet under my ass was wet and I tried to sit up.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't...."

"Bullshit." She said, pushing me back onto the bed. "You don't ever have to apologize for something that awesome. You'll never know how much I enjoyed it too."

"I didn't know that I would make a mess though." I said. "I feel bad."

"Want to make it up to me?" She asked.

"How?" I asked, lifting my head to look into her eyes.

"Just lay there." She said. "Just rest and let me use your mouth to feel good."

She sat up and straddled me, grabbing the headboard and lowering herself over my face.

I caught the scent of her cunt, and even though it was a smell that I'd inhaled hundreds of times from my own fingers and toys, smelling it fresh from her thrilled me.

I opened my mouth and lifted my head, and I pushed my tongue out and licked it along her hairless slit, moaning as I tasted and felt her slippery wetness.

I'd expected to find rough stubble against my face since her cunt was cleanshaven, but it was as soft and smooth as her inner thighs, and I realized that she was waxed.

"God yes Bridget." She grunted, working her hips so that her cunt lips slid back and forth over my mouth.

This was the first time I'd tasted a woman other than myself, and the taste of her was so base and primal that I groaned against her as I sucked at her drenched hole.

Loving the flavor of her, I reached up and grabbed her thighs, pulling her tight against my mouth as I sucked at her opening. She moaned and slid against my mouth, and I licked up to her clit, anxious to touch her sensitive button with my tongue.

"SHITFUCKYES!" she screamed with a shudder.

I knew she was on edge so I used my tongue just like she had, thrilling myself with the memory of exactly what she was feeling.

She put a hand on the top of my head and started to grind against me even faster, and I bit her clit and sucked it into my mouth, and she shrieked and started to shake.

I started licking again and pushed my fingers against her opening, but before I could explore she suddenly tensed up and went silent.

I looked up into her eyes and saw her staring down at me, and then her eyes widened and she bucked against me.

"Lick me!" she begged. "I'm cumming."

I rubbed her slippery opening with my fingertips and licked and sucked at her clit, and she moaned and shook over me for several seconds before collapsing next to me with her head on my thigh and her cunt against my shoulder.

We held each other that way for several minutes, before she kissed my thigh softly and then sat up on the edge of the bed.

"We need a shower." She said. "Come on."

I started to object, but then realized that she was absolutely correct. And after what we'd just shared I didn't want to miss the possibility that she was inviting me to share a shower with her.

I got up and followed her out of the guestroom and up to the second floor, where she turned the water on in the shower in the master bathroom.

"Plenty of towels." She said. "Go ahead and get in."

I took off the pajama top that I was still wearing and stepped into the large shower stall where steam was already rising, and as I did the lights in the room dimmed and then Wendi stepped in and slid the glass door closed.

She stepped close to me and wrapped her arms around me as she pulled me with her under the hot water.

"I love to share a shower with someone." She whispered. "So intimate and warm."

I pushed my mouth to hers and we kissed again, and I felt her hands on my skin as the heat of the water washed over us.

She pushed me away and took a loofah from the wall, lathering it up and turning me around as she began to scrub my back.

I couldn't help but groan at the feeling of being washed by someone else. She ran the loofah over my back and legs and arms and had me lift my feet one at a time as she gently washed them.

She then turned me around and washed my chest, using her fingers to softly soap my breasts, teasing my nipples to rock hard points as she swirled her fingers around them.

"Turn around again." She whispered.

I turned, and she pulled my head back, shampooing my hair and then rubbing my neck and shoulders thoroughly.

And then after rinsing all the shampoo out of my hair she pushed me forward and I felt her spread my ass cheeks apart.

I felt her tongue slide along my tailbone, tantalizingly slow, as she licked her way down, and I shuddered as it settled against my tight anus.

I felt her wiggle her tongue against that sensitive spot, and then she pushed it in as her fingers pushed up into my cunt, and I put my head back and howled like an animal as primal pleasure soared through me.

My cunt contracted around her fingers and throbbed, and her tongue kept probing my asshole and I held onto the shower walls and felt my pleasure build and build and build.

And then when I was close to another orgasm she pulled away and soaped and washed me again, before letting me take the loofah from her and begin to wash her.

I repeated what she had done to me, and after washing her hair I spent a long time cleaning her anus with my fingers, apprehensive about tasting her there, but knowing that the curiosity burning within me would only be satisfied one way.

"You don't have to do that." She groaned as I wigged my finger against her tight back hole. "If you don't want to."

"Would you rather I didn't?" I asked. "Because if you don't want me to I won't. But if you think you might like it, I think I need to try it."

"If you're sure." She whimpered.

I spread her cheeks apart and pushed my tongue against her, and she moaned and pushed back against me.

I forgot about using my fingers on her as I explored with my tongue, holding onto her hips as she wiggled and squirmed and groaned.

"Fuck me." She finally groaned, pulling away from me and turning around.

I stood up with a grin and soaped her up again, washing and rinsing her body until we were once more face to face in softly lit room with the steam rising around us.

She kissed me again, a soft brush of her lips against mine.

"Most perverts know that you should never put your mouth on an ass and then on another mouth." She whispered.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, pushing my lips to her for another kiss. "Never?"

"Well sometimes you might need to." She whispered. "In the heat of the moment. Fortunately I'm prepared."

She reached over her head and grabbed two toothbrushes from the shower caddy, and I giggled as we peeled them out of their wrappers.

"You planned this you slut!" I accused her with a laugh.

She squirted toothpaste onto my brush and laughed.

"I'm not a planner." She said sticking her own toothbrush into her mouth. "But I do believe in being prepared in case arousal and need take over."

We brushed together, reaching out and to touch and playfully rub each other. She spit a stream of toothpaste foamy saliva all over my chest and I laughed, returning the favor with my own foamy spit on her breast.

We finished brushing and rinsed our mouths under the flow of hot water, and she threw her toothbrush onto the floor in the corner of the shower.

"Just drop it." She said. "We won't need these two brushes again."

I dropped mine as her arms circled around me.

We kissed again, long and slow and with lots of spit and tongue as our hands roamed over each other's bodies and our physical need grew.

"I want to cum again Bridget." She said at last.

"Me too Wendi." I said. "I need it."

"Well what about me?" a voice from outside the shower stall asked.

We both turned to look, and there was Benjamin, peering into the shower at his wife and his twin sister tongue kissing each other.

I started to tense up, but Wendi just smiled and laughed.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asked.

"Long enough to feel left out." He laughed. "I was hoping you two would get to know each other better, but even in my wildest dreams I never hoped I'd come home and find you making out naked."

"Well you can stand out there and feel sorry for yourself." Teased Wendi. "Or you can get undressed and join us."

Faster than I would have thought possible his shirt and tie and pants came off and he stepped into the shower with us, and as if it were the most natural thing in the world, we each moved a bit so he could get under the flowing water between us.

"Are you sure it's okay if I join you?" he asked Wendi. "I don't want to make anything weird."

She kissed him softly and then put her hand on his chin and turned his head to face me.

"Your twin sister is who you should check with." She told him. "This evening has been about her trying new things."

"Bridget, is it okay if I'm in here with you and Wendi?" he asked.

"I think so." I said to him. "It feels really weird being naked in front of my brother like this. But I think I'm getting more and more comfortable with weird."

"It's weird for me too Bridget." He said. "But I kind of like it."

I glanced down and saw that his cock, which had been soft when he stepped into the shower, was now straining away from his body, and looked so thick and heavy that without thinking I reached out and grabbed it.

"Kind of?" I asked, sliding my hand back and forth along him as I felt it throb in my fingers.

"I guess you could talk me into liking it more." He answered with a grin.

"Keep stroking my man while I wash him Bridget." Wendi said with a grin.

She soaped him up and rinsed him, spending a long time washing and then massaging his balls. When she was finished, she squirted soap onto the base of his cock and helped me lather it up and then rise it all away.

She moved next to me and we looked down at Benjamin's erection, which was pointing right at us.

"Have you ever seen a man cum Bridget?" asked Wendi, reaching out and slapping his cock.

"Not in person." I told her, as we watched his cock throb and bounce in response to her slap.

"Come on." She said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the shower. "Both of you."

She passed around towels and we started to dry ourselves and each other, but it didn't take long until my hand was back on my brother's stiff prick as he leaned up against the sink.

I was moving my hand along Benjamin's shaft, and I loved the way his whole body was responsive as I moved my hand at different speeds and gripped his thick cock harder or with a lighter touch.

"I think you should make him cum Bridget." Wendi said.

She dropped down so that her face was just inches from Benjamin's cock.

"Stroke your brother and make him spill his hot cum all over my face." Wendi said. "I want the first cumshot you see to be Ben's as it coats my fucking face. Please Bridget."

Without thinking I started to stroke Benjamin even faster and he moved closer to me as I pressed my hot body against him.

"Does it feel good?" I asked him. "Am I doing it right?"

"Just like that." He groaned. "Yeah fuck, just like that."

Wendi was still playing with his testicles, and she bent her head and licked at them quickly, before spitting on his cock as I jerked it back and forth.

"My god." I panted, unable to process how much sexier his throbbing cock felt in my hand as I smeared her hot spit all over it.

"Keep going." Benjamin panted. "Don't stop Bridget. I'm getting close."

"I want it." I said to him. "I want to see you cum."

"Geezfuck!" he grunted, lurching against me.

His cock throbbed in my hand and I kept tugging as several spurts of white cum throbbed out of his cockhead and splashed all over Wendi's face.

As his throbbing slowed I rubbed his cock against her lips, working it through the slippery mess that he'd spilled all over her.