Fucked by My Younger Cousin

Story Info
I was visited by my younger cousin.
4.2k words
4.34
37k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18 years old. The story contains non-consensual and iconoclasm content some may find offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.

My cousin would come over for the summer holiday, having finished his freshman year in college. Just so happened, my parents and my sister needed to be out of town for the week to attend the sermon tour our local pastor had arranged for the neighborhood, so I would be alone with him for some time.

Me and my cousin used to hang out a lot as kids, which mostly consisted of him mocking and bullying me in front of all of our friends for looking like a girl; I do look a whole lot like my older sister, that hasn't changed one bit since then, with a heart-shaped face, naturally long eyelashes, and porcelain white skin tone, I had to cut my hair quite short just so my classmate don't mistake me for a girl. That helped very little, made even worse by my pathetic 5'6'' stature and 118 pounds body weight.

The day of his arrival had come. I was all alone in the house, pacing back and forth in my own room. Ten thousand butterflies danced a tropical storm inside my stomach -- I couldn't tell if they were my anxiety, my fear, or my aroused libido; the three emotions had been thoroughly mixed, and I couldn't tell them apart.

My cousin sent me a text telling me to be prepared.

I went and washed myself, scrubbing from top to bottom. When we both reached adulthood in high school, the situation of my bullying somehow got worse, with him constantly pestering me in every way possible, shoving me around, mocking me with his whole group of jock friends, hiding my shorts during gym time, etc. One time, he forced me to piss in front of him in the bathroom, and, having no way to resist him, I obliged. I think he saw my penis. His mocking, since then, intensified, focusing solely on degrading my manhood, calling me a fag, a sissy, slapping me all around in front of everyone while my classmates or our mutual friends just had not enough goodwill to do anything about it.

One time in church, he groped my ass. I told him to stop, I tried to yell at him, but he didn't stop. The next thing I know, he would be fondling my ass and my penis with his giant hands while the pastor was still making speeches up there at the lectern.

After I cleaned myself thoroughly and gave myself an enema, I looked into the mirror to check on any excessive hairs that might have grown out. I grew very little body hair naturally -- I couldn't even save up a beard if I wanted to -- and the hair I did grow, like that pathetic puff of pubes, was weak and soft like fur, easily trimmed clean. He always liked me hairless and told me to shave as often as possible just to make me feel somehow extra naked and less of a man.

Finally, one day, after a school church assembly where he fingered my ass in public until I inevitably moaned out loud, attracting many strange eyes from other students, I exploded at him. I didn't dare to do it in public so we were in his dorm room, I yelled at him, and begged him to stop once and for all, and, possibly the worst thing I could've done, I asked him the reason why he was doing all these things.

He said nothing, but pulled down his pants and showed me his cock.

It was a fat, girthy thing, veiny and deep brown, its crimson head bulging with aggression in the air, inundating the room with its musky smell. I eyed it to be probably near 6 inches long, and that's only at half erection, lord knows how big it would be at its most savage state. He then approached me, I screamed but no one heard it, or more likely, they heard but didn't care -- girls get fucked in these rooms all the time. I fought him, for the first time, yet he pinned me down to the floor with ease, with his cock still flopping all around, its mere presence already put fear into my heart.

He tore my pants down and exposed my penis: it was already fully erect. I don't know why I got an erection from him assaulting me but I did; it was soft pink in color, slender, its head was still hiding in the uncut foreskin, and it was barely 5 inches fully erect.

"That's the dynamic." He said to me, laying his cock next to mine. "You have no right to deny me. You are two years older than me, you are supposed to be the role model, the one I look up to, the older brother that stands over me like what a man should do. Yet you can't match me in height, you can't beat me in basketball, you can't even beat me in video games, and now look, your pathetic little thing next to mine. You even got an erection, a surprise indeed, I guess you are looking forward to this, you whore. You have no right to claim to be a man anymore, and you have lost your birthright of being an older brother, from now on, you are just a fucking little slut."

Now all cleaned and ready, I went back to my room to put on the lolita maid lingerie. It was hard hiding these things from my parents. I have to use my older sister's credit card to buy them I didn't tell her but she would find out about their purchase sooner or later, plus the fact that his little brother was now our cousin's long-term sex slave, which will ruin my life once and for all but I don't care anymore; if I didn't buy this lingerie before he arrives, he would be mad.

I put on the garter and the laced panty, the panty was so small it could barely contain my balls, and on the back, it was stretched into a line clamped between my ass cheeks; I guess I bought the wrong size, but there was nothing I can do now. I then put on the white lace apron slash mini skirt; I'm already getting a full erection, my penis making an eye-catching tent with the apron.

The doorbell sounded. He was at the door.

Since that day's confrontation, I was made completely submissive to his will. He groped my ass in front of all his friends, claiming me to his new sex doll, and his jock friends would all cheer for him; he followed me into the bathroom and stroked my penis as I peed into the sink; he reached into my pants and fingered me inside the church, even before our pastor; he forced me to suck his cock, from initially just a few lick to frequent deepthroat; he force me to attend school with anal beads in my ass; he had once molested me, pinching my nipples and kneading my breast, right on the family's Thanksgiving dinner table.

I opened the door in lingerie to see him. Oh god, he somehow looked even better after a year of college: 6'5'' in height, his sharp jawline and cheekbones were chiseled to perfection like those enlightenment era Greece sculpture, his shoulders were board and wide, and his absolutely jacked physique, with the perfect six-packs and chest, could barely be concealed by his black and white business suit. His eyes were even sharper than before, and they were looking directly into me, stirring the butterflies in my stomach even more. I wanted to move my gaze away because I fear him, but I just couldn't do it precisely because I fear him.

"Hello, my cousin who is two years older than me." He always emphasized that point and it was extremely effective; I felt humiliated. "You are looking good."

"Hello, cousin." I whimpered.

"Looks like there is a situation down here." He pressed my erection underneath the maid's apron with his ginormous thigh, inducing a girly squeak out of me which I tried but failed to suppress. "Should I help it out?"

"Please stop..." I begged. "Can't we just... spend the week like normal cousins? I bought a new fighting game, we can play that, and there are movies. My parents have a ton of DVDs... we can watch the football game together..."

"I can watch the football game!" He let go of all his luggage and grabbed me with one arm, almost lifting me off the floor. "And you can suck my cock while I do so. That's your job in the house, get it? Now, give your younger brother a kiss."

Brother. He could legitimately be my brother, my parents met in the local church and I heard many horrible rumors about it, including one that claimed my uncle had raped my mom, or accosted her, or the other way around... but even if that wasn't true, which I pray to God every night that it wasn't, the one in front of me was still my cousin, blood-related. We shared the same DNA in our veins. Can there be a more sinful thing than what we are doing?

Swirling thoughts in my head, I tipped my toe and leaned in to touch his lips with mine. His sightly tanned skin smell like a mix of sea salt and sandalwood, and his face looked even more handsome when up close, oh, fuck, he was my cousin, we really shouldn't be doing this...

He pressed back, and it wasn't a kiss, it was an invasion of my mouth. He sucked on my tongue so hard it hurt, then his tongue entered, swiping every corner of my mouth, stirring his saliva with mine into a foamy mixture with a horrible smell, a smell that made my head numb, and he forced me to drink them all down. His hands moved all around my back until finally reaching down there, kneading my ass like dough. He pressed around my hole which was itching, gaping, as if it was already inviting him to degrade me further, all the while he kept sucking and licking every inch of my mouth, stifling the moans that I tried so hard but failed to suppress, but then a sharp pain hit me and I screamed out loud: he bit my lips.

"I told you to put a plug in." His index finger penetrated me with brute force, completely disregarding my pain and protest. "You dare to defy me?"

"No! I'm sorry!" I cried out as he fingered me. My most private part was completely open to him, and he can do whatever with it. "I didn't get the chance to procure it. I'm so sorry..."

He slapped my left ass cheek, hard, I could imagine the red hand mark and that just turned my legs into jello, if not for his powerful arm circling my waist I would surely prostrate to the floor. His other hand reached into my dress and pinched my left nipple. My dick was oozing with precum, but I know he wouldn't do anything about it, nor would I because he would be mad.

"Be a doll and take care of all my luggage and clean up the house."

I graduated high school a year earlier than him and all that I could think of at the time was to escape, run as far as possible, and never see him ever again in my life. I went to a university out of the state thinking that would be enough, yet all he did to dismantle my pathetic attempt at freedom was send me a picture over the phone. A picture of me, naked, laying on my back, my two hands holding both my legs up by the knee pits, exposing my gaping hole, pink and puffy, overflowing with his cums and my prostate fluids. My face was flushed with pleasure, and only lust and shame could be seen from my dazed eyes.

And all defenses collapsed. He gained a grip of me even when there was a whole state between us. He would routinely ask me to dance naked or masturbate in front of the webcam for him, and he would give me progressively sultry and degenerate orders, like putting a vibrator in my ass while attending lectures, or walking into the middle of the soccer field completely naked at night, or just posting more lewd photos for him, any one of which would be able to ruin my life once and for all. He also prohibited me from masturbating myself without his permission since only he could give me an orgasm. I obeyed everything he said.

He was sitting on the sofa, watching me putting his luggage back in his room that was bigger than mine with a snobby smirk -- a smirk that was always good-looking on him, it emphasized his quiet yet masculine facial features. His legs were wide open when seated, they called it manspreading I heard, occupying more space than I can ever have, and as though to show his complete dominance, the way he sat showed me his groin, the thing that would make me submit just moments later. His black irises were on me, raping me by just staring, and whenever my attempt of avoiding his eyes failed and our gazes accidentally crossed paths, my erections just got harder; his quiet eyes reminded me that I was cleaning down the house, vacuuming the floor, wiping windows, doing all the chores while practically naked, wearing nothing but maid lingerie.

"Come." He said with an enchanting smile. I was just finishing dusting the shelves on the other side of the living room, but just as I laid down the duster and walked to him, he gestured me towards the ground.

I knew what that meant. I got down on all fours and slowly crawled to him across the living room. I felt like a damn pet now, a server, a slave. He opened his legs wider to welcome his slave's submission, and when I got close enough he grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face against his bulging package.

His cock was underneath, just the thought of that almost made me cum. He laughed at my desperation. The scent of high-quality suit pants sept into my nose, and a small hint of what was to come. Every part of my body screamed, I felt hot, losing control.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"I want it." I squeaked.

"Name it, or else I wouldn't be able to tell. Say its name. What do you want?" He rubbed my head, I was truly his pet now.

"Please give me your fat cock!" I cried out. "Please give your older cousin your cock!"

"Your dignity as an elder has truly been lost." He unzipped and his cock jumped out, slapping me right across my face. 8 inches, maybe 8 and a half, the thing lied solemnly on my face, and its salty, musky smell completely overwhelmed all my senses, I felt like passing out. I nuzzled the thick black bushes, stuck out my tongue, and licked the bottom of his shaft.

"That's right, older brother, that's right." He laughed with a mocking tone. "Lick it all over then stuff it in."

I licked his cock all over, from the dark hilt to the redhead, and stuffed his glans into my mouth. I began sucking his cock on all fours with my penis dripping with precum, he didn't like me using my hands to assist. I opened my throat in an attempt to take in more of his progressively more delicious rod, and whenever I did so his bushes would occupy the entirety of my visual and nasal perception; my mouth was not mine anymore had become his fleshlight, his personal sex toy. He slapped my ass cheeks, leaving another giant hand mark. He told me to look up at him when sucking. I tried, with my eyes all watery from the feeling of his cock choking me out, I saw him looking down at me with that perfect face of his, and I could bear it no longer and gave my penis one or two strokes.

"Whore!" He slapped my right ass cheek with brutal, merciless vigor. "Who told you to touch yourself that way?"

"Um zorri..." I cried and apologized with his cock in my throat. He only allowed me to touch myself one way while sucking: squat down, one hand twisting my own nipples the other fingering myself in the ass. I did just that, I think I almost came just from playing with my left nipple; it was perky and puffy by the time I finished with it. My hands were extraordinarily feminine with long slender fingers, yet they could do nothing to assuage the burning itch my asshole had suffered from ever since I put on the lingerie; I want something bigger, something throbbing, that could hit me just in the right spot, rammed me down like I was a mere prey, touching me in the deepest, most tender, most private spots.

He slapped my ass again, signaling me to drop the touches as well, so now I just keeled on the floor, like an absolute servant genuflecting his master, hands on my knees, and head bobbing ups and downs on his cock. I tried to coil my tongue around the shaft, my saliva smeared all over my face. My jaw had gone sore and my tongue numb, my eyes couldn't even focus on his angular face anymore. His massive hands suddenly held my head in place and gave his cock a last shove before pulling out. The monster was glistening with my saliva and his precum, and he smeared them all over my face.

My mind had turned to mush. Lust and shame devastated my mind. I wanted nothing but the carnal pleasure of orgasm at that point with my dick swollen red, about to burst any moment, and the itch of my asshole becoming utterly unbearable. I crawled onto him desperately, clawing onto his suit, and cried: "Please my younger brother, help me get off... I can't take this anymore. Give me your massive cock!"

"Sure, darling. But you will have to work for it." He told me to turn around with my back against him. He closed up my legs with my penis and balls tucked behind and my ass up, my gaping hole aiming towards his raging cock pointing upward. He held me by my flanks and slowly but surely had me taking a seat on his laps, his bulging gland grinding around my anus.

"Do it yourself." He whispered into my ears.

I sat down, and his gland penetrated me, decimating any manhood that was left in me. He pushed me down further, inch by inch, his cock invaded deeper into me, and as the body of his shaft glided across my prostate an electric shock wave ran all over my body, stripping all the vigor in my limps and I dropped right into his lapse. His cock bottomed out in me, all eight and a half inches. I have been impaled by his advance.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." He changed his seating direction to the whole body mirror in the living room. "See how much of a slut you are."

And I saw myself: the blush on my face was redder than an apple, my eyes were glistening with tears of pleasure while my mouth was gasping for air, it was a facial expression of pure lust. My upper lingerie had mostly been torn off, exposing the two perky nipples and my pale flat stomach pink from the flush. With my erected penis tucked behind, I looked exactly like a slut, and with that thought in mind, I started to go ups and down myself, grinding his cock against my inside. I was fucking myself on him.

He pulled my legs up and opened them into a V shape, revealing my balls and my erecting penis in the middle. He then started fucking me from below, and I could see it in the mirror, his deep brown cock going in and out of my crimson red anus in rapid succession, squeezing my ass juices out which foamed around my ring. Everywhere his gland touches pulled a trigger of pleasure in my brain, and whenever he pulled his dick out just enough for his gland to almost exit my hole altogether before shoving the whole rod deep inside me, I could feel my sanity evaporating into the air alongside my sweat. I tried to relax my ass so it would be less intense, but then he hit my prostate and every bit of my muscle contracted, making his shovings even more bestial than they already were. My head fell back towards him, my back arched like a bow. His left hand reached into my mouth, clamping my tongue and swirling around my mouth with his fat fingers, his right hand caught my right nipples, rubbing it until it was puffy then switched to the other nipple, then finally caressing my body all over, from my chest to my stomach to my thighs. My penis was flapping ups and downs with his fucking, hitting my own lower stomach which was the only outside stimulation it could receive as I wasn't allowed to touch it and he certainly would not have me relieve myself that way.

"Please, let me cum younger brother, I want to cum..." My words were completely muddled. His fingers swirling in my mouth made me feel even more occupied than I was; both of my holes, top or bottom, were filled by him.

"Of course, you can cum whenever you want." He bit and chewed all over my neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys like marks upon one's property; they proclaimed my status of being owned. "But you have to do it from the ass, you know the rules. You can moan out loud, you don't have to suppress your voice."

"Oh god! It's so massive! You are fucking a slut out of me!" I cried out the most sultry things I could think of. His ramming had knocked out every one of my senses. "Slower, slower... oh god, not there, I'm gonna lose it..."

12