Fucked Fam Ch. 03 - Big Dick Dummy

Story Info
You don't have to be smart when you have a big dick.
5.8k words
4.24
16.2k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my cock over my pants, unable to resist the urge to pleasure myself.

Daddy and I were out in the field, and I was supposed to be working, but the thoughts of our filthy lunch kept playing in my head.

Daddy had stuffed our lunch right into Momma's ass, who then fed it to me. All while I straddled my sister, my fat cock sliding in and out of her ass.

I had cum at least three times. And then again when Aria and I switched and she rode my face while Momma "fed" her.

My family is broken, we're deviant monsters fallen into a permanent sexual overdrive.

I didn't want to work- I couldn't work. I was too distracted by the beast straining in my pants.

Unable to resist, I opened my fly and pulled my pants down, letting my huge cock spring free. It was a hot day, my skin was glistening with sweat as I reveled in the relief of letting my pleasure addicted cock stand at full attention in the heat of the day.

My balls boiled with need. I was eighteen, and it seemed no matter how much I cum my nuts would still be full.

I wrapped my hand around my thick shaft, shirtless and barefoot, pants around my ankles. I moaned, jacking my fat cock in the middle of the field.

"Hmm?" Daddy said, mishearing my moan for a question. He rose from behind a plant he had been tending.

"Ahhh," He said with a laugh, looking at the hard steel numbing my brain. "Enjoyed lunch, hmm?"

I grunted, remembering Momma's mouth wrapped around my girth, feeling her slick gags as I used her throat like a fleshlight. I thought about her tits. I thought about her ass. I grunted, stroking faster.

"I did too." Daddy laughed, pulling his own pants down to reveal his own raging hard-on.

Not much work had been done today. But our fucked fam hadn't completed much work at all since moving out to the farm. We were too horny, and none of us really gave a shit if we lived in squalor. I just wanted to pleasure my hog. Preferably balls deep inside my mother.

Or my sister. But usually I ended up focusing on Aria's pleasure more than my own. She was my big sister, and she made sure I knew my place. She also knew how much I crave being told what to do.

She had taken my virginity on my eighteenth birthday, her mouth around my dick at the stroke of midnight. I came in her mouth in seconds, but she was just getting started. She rode my cock until I came inside her, and then she just kept riding some more. By 3 a.m. I was cumming deep in her ass.

Ever since I've been my sister's fucktoy, faithfully servicing her nineteen year old body to her exact specifications- and being punished when those specifications aren't met.

But with Momma, it's different. I can fuck and cum and use my mother as much as I want, however I want.

The bimbo milf lives for my cock, nothing makes her cum like her eighteen year old son. Being equipped with the biggest cock in the family, I'm Momma's favorite. I have the only tool that can still stretch her well used holes.

And she's my favorite, since I can slam my full bodyweight behind each thrust. With my sister I have to take care, let her holes adjust to my beast. But Momma? I can rail the blown-out whore without mercy. She'll cum, and squirt, and beg for more.

I groaned, my cock feeling like it would break it was so hard.

I needed to fill some cunt.

But... only with Daddy's permission. I looked at the Alpha of the family. Where my mother was the bottom bitch, my father was the undisputed head of the family.

Mainly because Aria submitted to him wholly.

I had been shocked when I found she was submitting to Daddy. She dominated me like only a big sister can. She tormented me, abused me, denied my orgasms as often as she caused them. I was just an easy sex toy to her, and she had trained me to enjoy being her stupid little fuckboy.

But then she started fucking Daddy, and became his total pet. Daddy does to Aria what Aria does to me.

Honestly, I prefer it this way. I don't have to think, don't have to make any decisions. I just do what I'm told, stick my dick where ordered. The rest of the time I can fuck and cum in Momma.

But it meant I didn't get to take a break without Daddy's say-so.

He was stroking his cock now too, the both of us unable to control our thirst. We were just two dudes, standing out in the field, stroking our cocks. This was the good life.

"Let's go." Daddy said in a hoarse voice. An insane lust had taken hold of our family, and it roared to life with savage need.

We both stumbled dumbly towards the house, leaving our clothes in the dirt, dicks waving to and fro as our lust-numb brains drove us to the women.

We careened into the house like starving men. We needed cunt.

My father was ahead of me and stopped dead in his tracks. I pushed past him and froze as well.

Then I came.

The sight before my eyes was magical. My mother, standing over my sister on the couch, squirting an absolutely geyser of pussy-juice on my fuck-drunk sister.

Aria was drinking the squirt, her cross-eyed expression indicating she was cumming just as hard as Momma.

I stroked my cock, grunting. The wicked incest lesbian sight was the most incredible thing I had ever seen in my life.

She squirt ended, leaving a dripping mess of perversion all over Aria and the couch she sat on. Aria had a serene smile, the blank look of a sex-fiend overdosing on filth.

Momma was collapsing too, but sliding her legs between her daughter. They immediately started scissoring, an automatic grinding into each other as they both came down. Momma rudely crammed Aria's dirty foot into her mouth, ramming all five toes down her throat as far as they could go.

I grunted again. I'd give the bitch something to choke on.

The girls hadn't noticed us, and Daddy and I were both too stunned to do anything but jack off. We drooled at the dripping tangle of female flesh.

My cock willed my body forward. It was a lurching motion, my brain turned off. My dick was in full control of my body, and right now it wanted down the back of Momma's throat.

I did what it wanted.

I stumbled forward, so horny I didn't know how to walk. Daddy also stumbled forward, toward Aria, both of us instinctively drawn to our favorite sluts.

We reached the women at the same time. I grabbed Momma's hair, ripping her away from the nasty foot crammed in her mouth. Without ceremony I replaced it with my cock.

Her eyes went wild, a muffled moan at the surprise of being suddenly manhandled. She looked up at me, confused eyes melting into a look of pure rapture. The way she always looked when my thick shaft stretches her jaw.

Momma was the last of us to become a sex fiend. Aria had turned me, and then Daddy.

The whole family had helped turn Momma, for days parading around the house naked or in underwear. It had been easy to turn her.

I had walked in the bedroom, dressed only in tight jeans. My dick was hard, clearly outlined and obvious against tight denim. She looked at my package, snapped her eyes away when she saw the beast, then looked back at it when she registered just what I was packing.

"Oh fuuuuck." She had said. I unzipped, and we both knew this cock was going to be sucked on.

She got on her knees, hypnotized by forbidden cock, and gave me a look of pure joy as she devoured it whole.

She gave me the same look now.

But I wasn't interested in the slow, passionate blowjob like our first time. I was here to face-fuck the bitch.

I repositioned her so she was sitting on the couch and started thrusting without ceremony. She relaxed her throat, sitting perfectly still. I was in total control, her hair tightly balled in my fist as I pumped in and out of her mouth.

I grunted as I pushed the full length to the back of her throat. Fuck it felt good.

She gagged and sputtered, spitting and choking as I face-fucked the woman who gave me birth. I was exultant, my cock feeling glorious in her well-trained mouth. I was leaking cum like a faucet, the familiar taste making Momma moan with delight. We lived for this shit.

My father was similarly obsessed with Aria. Just as it was every boy's fantasy to dominate their mother, it was every fathers dream to plunder their daughter.

Aria was unconscious, fucked out from her wild lesbian incest session. That never stopped my father though. Daddy had repositioned her as well, pushing her legs up to her chest. He grunted with satisfaction at her perfectly framed tits and tight teen pussy.

Daddy wasted no time, slamming home into his unconscious daughter's cunt as he roared with triumphant lust.

I moaned, loving the sight of Daddy raping my unconscious sister while I fucked Momma's mouth. There was an intensity to our perversion that was so fucking hot.

I turned my attention back to my slut mother. She happily gurgled around my beast, in her happy place, totally submissive to her dominant son.

With my free hand I bent down,grabbed roughly at her tits. They were fake, like everything else on Momma.

"Look at these fake fucking things." I spat, slapping her massive overfirm udders. Daddy had put tens of thousands of dollars into her body over the years, both of them getting off on her gradual bimbofication.

She had transformed from beauty queen to bimbo skank.

Momma squealed at the abuse, a wet squelch as she drove her face deeper on my cock. I sighed happily, pulling nipples, grabbing handfuls, and slapping her massive fucking tits.

Most people hated fake tits, but I loved them. I loved the scuzzed out look it gave her. I got off on the fact she underwent expensive surgery just so men would want to fuck her.

You took one look at my mother and knew the only thing she was good for.

She did that one thing now, her fake lips bulging around my cock as I casually abused her. I didn't hit her hard, not like Aria would, just enough for her plastic-numb body to know that a man was in charge.

I pulled out of her mouth, stepping back to examine my bimbo bitch mother. She was a wreck, covered in sweat and squirt. Her expensive tits jutted out from her chest, dripping with the slippery spit drooled out from my facial assault.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned as I looked at those juicy tits. I wanted to fuck them.

Momma knew it was coming, getting on her knees. She arched her back, crushing her tits together as I angled between those glorious mounds. Momma squealed with excitement, my thick girth throbbing pleasurably between her big tits.

I started humping, pushing her back to the seat of the couch. The silicon mounds gave plenty of friction, her spit provided plenty of lube.

"Yeaaaah..." I sighed, my cock feeling amazing as I titfucked my mother. She made small moans with every pump, as if surprised just how good each thrust felt. I masturbated with her breasts, and she was loving it.

She looked up at me, a submissive look on her face. She was built to serve, and stared lovingly into my eyes as I pleasured myself with her body. She was desperate for me to use her. Neither of us could stop. We both needed this.

Just like we both needed to feel my dick slide deep inside her.

Without a word she sat back up on the couch and pulled her legs up, like Aria was. I stared at her fat wet pussy, red and engorged from the wild fuckfest she was having with Aria when we found them.

That pussy hypnotized. I didn't care about the cruel things Aria did to me, I didn't care what Daddy told me to. All I mattered was the dripping wet pussy between Momma's legs. It belonged to me!

And I claimed it now, pushing my spit-slick purple cockhead deep into her hot wet gash. We both moaned at the glorious feeling as I pushed deeper and deeper into her gushing sex.

Most men would find her loose. Hell Daddy used her ass most of the time at this point. He'd laugh that her cunt was all used up, and spank her while he railed her up the ass. But I was big, and Momma's hot wet snatch was tight around my rutting member.

That's why Momma was my favorite. That's why I was Momma's. I had to go slow with Aria, her teen pussy still tight and sensitive- and she always made sure I knew I was here to pleasure her.

But Momma's cunt was for my pleasure.

And hers too. I was one of the few cocks still able to stretch her, a feeling she had always craved. She had been a gangbang whore at Aria's age.

I started thrusting, a hard steady jackhammer pounding hot milf cunt. I fucked her like the gangbang whore she was.

"Oh- Fuck- Yes-" Momma grunted with every thrust, plastic parts jiggling with each impact of my piston cock. Her mouth was slack, hooded eyes telling me she was all mine. She submitted to Aria out of a perverted joy of being used and abused by her strong-willed daughter. Hell, we both got off being Aria's empty-headed fucktoys. But Momma and I were deeply in love with each other, a feeling magnified by our brazen incest.

I pumped my cock deep into the bimbo bitch. I pawed at her tits, lazily slapped at her face, stuck my fingers in her mouth. She took it, moaning at my light abuse, the indulgent abuse of power sending thrills through both our bodies.

I settled into a slick, steady pounding. Her eyes glazed over as I got into my rhythm, going slightly cross-eyed. It was the tell-tale sign of her brain turning off. She was just a fucked-out whore now, a brainless cow who would let anyone do anything to her.

I wrapped my hands around her throat, choking off her airflow in one smooth motion.

"Yes-" She gasped, a moan of excited focus cut short by strong hands wrapping around her neck.

I pumped harder now, and her eyes were locked on mine as I fucked my entire body into hers. I knew this is what she needed.

I slammed my cock into her pussy, pounding into the cunt that bore me. Her face started turning red, her entire body reeling from the onslaught of sensations. My huge dick stretched her as choked-out panic gripped her. The lack of oxygen was making her lightheaded, the lack of control making her cum.

I felt her entire body tense and quiver, and she grabbed my wrists, fingernails digging into my flesh. At the same time my cock swelled inside her, the sight of my Momma cumming making me blow.

With a bestial, otherworldly roar I rammed my cock home, releasing my grip around her neck. My balls exploded inside her, heavy jets of hot teen cum flooding deep inside her womb.

She took a ragged breath, then moaned.

It was a deep, bone-rattling moan. An expression of pleasure coming from the depths of a woman whose very soul was cumming. This woman was a sex fiend, a lifelong deviant of perverted memories and life-altering orgasms. But feeling her son's massive cock flood seed deep inside her made her cum like nothing else.

"UGGGGGGGGH!" She spat, the relief of oxygen filling her lungs magnifying the sweet release of her orgasm. She physically shook, her entire body buzzing as she came on hot teen cock.

I was panting, ugly grunts that gave voice to the vice tight snatch milking my throbbing steel. We could both feel each burst of white hot cum being injected deep inside her, just as we could both feel how full I was making her. I cum a lot.

Each burst was fully saturating her insides, coating the walls of her womb with hot fertile seed. We were both shaking, muscles tense, our bodies flexing into each other as I pumped desperate pleasure deep inside her.

With a shudder we both relaxed, a deep wave of contentment racking through our bodies. I collapsed into her, cock still buried inside her. We lay coupled on the couch, unable to do anything but gasp for air and recover from true brain-breakers.

Beside me, Daddy roared his own pleasure, filling teenage cunt with his own fat load. We came freely in this house- any hole, any time.

My lips found Momma's, and we kissed deeply, our tongues the only muscles in our bodies that could move. We were both as still as possible, neither of us wanting my dick to slip out of her. It felt too good.

"You boys are so bad!" Aria said, evidently woken from the feeling of a man injecting a massive amount of cum into her tight teen pussy. "You're supposed to be working- hienk!"

The last sound was a short yelp as Daddy jerked a last cumming thrust inside her. She smiled submissively at him, always eager to please the man of the house.

He was still inside her as well, bending his down to suckle at his daughter's breasts. Aria gasped, moaning at the attention to her sensitive teen breasts. Daddy was always sucking on her tits.

"Yes, Daddy!" Aria yelped as it had the same effect as it always did. Daddy was still horny, thrusting again despite just unloading in her.

"Mmm, you two are going to work up an appetite like this." Aria said, a wicked smile on her face.

She turned to look at Momma and I. We were both looking at her, still intertwined. We could tell by the tone of her voice that she was about to dominate her stupid little fucktoys. I swelled with anticipation, excited at the opportunity of being used.

"And this dumb bitch hasn't even started supper!" She spat, quicksilver temper flashing across her face. Usually Daddy dick kept her docile, but Aria hadn't dommed anyone today. Cock alone wasn't enough of an outlet for her moods.

Aria grabbed Momma's hair, yanking back and forth, a look of sadistic glee on her face. We were her bitches, and she got to treat us this way.

She released Momma's hair with a look of scorn, unable to properly put her weight into the abuse she wanted to hurl at her mother. She didn't dare put Daddy's pleasure at risk, he was King, and Aria wouldn't dare risk interrupting her Master's rhythm just to satisfy her own cravings.

But I could see in her eyes the need to punish.

"Dumbshit, get off The Bitch. Now!" she said, using her pet names for us.

I obeyed immediately, a pang of grief flooding through me as my cock slipped out of Momma.

"Bitch, get your ass in the kitchen. Dumbshit, get your dick in my ass."

She turned to Daddy, her expression transforming from imperious dominatrix to submissive girl next door in a flash.

"Daddy, may I please ride you? I would like to fill my ass while you fuck me."

Momma was scrambling towards the kitchen, crawling as thick reams of splooge ran down her thighs. She didn't seem to notice, stumbling incoherently, her fucked-out brain unable to coordinate after being split in two by my huge cock.

I just stood there with my dick out.

Daddy was more than agreeable to sit down, blown from the effort of his desperate fuck. He rolled onto the couch with a sickening squelch. That couch was fucked.

Aria wasted no time, grabbing the base of Daddy's cock and sliding it into her insatiable cunt. They groaned as she sank onto him.

She pushed her tits into his mouth as she ground on his cock. All her attention was on keeping Daddy hard. Despite just blowing a massive load, Aria's skill kept my old man going. Her record was four loads without him going soft.

Satisfied that Daddy would stay hard, she turned her head over her shoulder and looked at me. My own dick started getting harder.

I was her plaything. A walking, talking dildo, whose mouth was best kept closed. She looked at me like I was a worm, a lioness toying with her prey.

I licked my lips, cock swelling to full mast again just from that look. She had turned me into a man giving me that look, and I was eager to serve my big sister.

"Stop looking at me like fucking faggot and get your cock in my ass." She said savagely. Her face was a look of pure scorn, as if to say I'd be more useful if I were just a dildo.

But it sent a thrill through my body. I had hated her constant abuse when we were kids, but she flipped it into a fetish when she snatched my virginity. I bobbed my head like an idiot, eager to service my big sister's ass.

I squat down, ready to plunge brotherly cock up her ass, then blinked. Momma's buttplug was lodged snugly in the hole I was about to invade.

12