Fucked into Madness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she went to dust the parlor, Charlotte saw that the window was once again open. She went over to inspect it knowing that it had been closed all morning. There was fresh dirt on the floor near it. Charlotte went suddenly pale as she knew that Jackson was inside the house. A strange excitement and arousal pulsed through her at the realization. She backed from the window and turned and saw Jackson standing at the door of the parlor, staring at her darkly.

She rushed over to him and angrily said, "I told you that you were not to come into the house. I want you out of here right now. I'll give you the money I promised and you can leave."

"I don't want no money," Jackson said. He moved closer to her. Charlotte's nostrils was suddenly full of his foul smell. Charlotte tried to back away but he grabbed her and held her to him. "I told you I was going to take a piece of that pussy, slut. Now I'm going to get it."

Charlotte struggled and protested, "let go of me!"

It was no use. Jackson had Charlotte pinned onto the floor of her parlor before she could even scream out. She fought and struggled against him in a most futile and pathetic fashion, all the while her arousal reached some sort of desperate, horrid peak. When Jackson's rough hand slapped her across the face, she felt a surge of excitement that she had never felt before. She went still.

Jackson ripped open her dress and exposed her massive breasts to him. She groaned as she felt his rough, sweaty hands grab her breasts. "You going get fucked real good, bitch," he said to her as he harshly squeezed at her breasts, "this pussy is mine now."

It was his and Charlotte knew it. There was nothing that she could do to stop him from taking what he wanted. He slapped her face again and said, "spread those legs, bitch." She spread her legs for him and a moment later she felt his big, brutish cock plunge into her. He asked her," how does that big cock feel, bitch?" It felt good inside her but she refused to say that. She just let out a little moan involuntarily. His large, rough hand gripped her throat while the other continued to grope at one of her giant breasts. It felt so good to be manhandled and dominated like this.

Charlotte was fucked hard on the parlor floor. His foul smell stung her nostrils as her pussy was slammed by his thick, hard cock. She shuddered and moaned with every brutal slam. What distressed her the most was how much she enjoyed it. Her senses swam in an endless, unknown ecstasy that fogged her mind of everything except for the intense pleasure of being rammed deep and hard by a foul, viscous brute. Worse still was that he knew that she was enjoying. Charlotte could see that in his evil grin as he fucked her harder than she ever thought possible. He called her a slut and a whore which only drove her further into mad ecstasy. She thought about her dreams of being ravaged by Jackson and the obscene god that she had caught glimpse of. The thoughts soon vanished as her first orgasm reduced her to a moaning, submissive hole for Jackson to use as he wished. Used she was as well for Charlotte was fucked longer than an hour on the parlor floor before she felt his hot cum hit her breasts and face. He told her "that pussy belongs to me now, bitch," and exited through the window. Charlotte was left on her parlor floor fucked, ravaged and covered in in a villain's cum. Inexplicably, she was suddenly hit with another orgasm.

12