Fucked My Aunt Swati

Story Info
An injured aunt lets her nephew fuck her hard.
1.5k words
3.97
37.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tyagi, when this incident took place I was 18 years old and I was Virgin. At the time I didn't even know about masturbation. My aunt's name is Swati, she was 26 years then and her figure measured 32-28-34. She's my mom's younger sister, she used to visit us for two weeks when she had holidays during summers.

My aunt Swati was really close to me, we used to share each other's secrets, like she even shared that she had two boyfriends. She often used to ask me why I didn't have girlfriend. I always reasoned that, "may be girls don't find me handsome." But she used to say, "If you weren't my nephew, I would've married you, don't worry, you're just shy."

Swati's support had always helped me, she even supported me when I didn't do well academically. I was very good swimmer and she was the only person in my family who asked me to participate in swimming competitions. She even used to register me in club competitions and I made her proud by getting in to top three positions.

Then after my 18th birthday, I started having wet dreams every other night and I started watching my parents fuck at night, usually my father lies on top of my mother and bangs her till he cums in her vagina.

Few months later, My friends had introduced me to porno films, they even taught me how to pull my foreskin back and to move it back and forth to masturbate. The first time I had pulled my foreskin, I was in heaven the minute cool air hit my delicate pinkish head. I couldn't stand as blood rushed to my penis and my knees buckled and I had to sit down.

After I learnt the trick I used to get hard-ons on any woman that I saw. I didn't even spare my mom and since her face matched my aunt, it made my dick hard to it's fullest. When my dick was fully sprung at night, I used to remove my night pajamas till my thighs and I started rubbing my penis on the soft mattress.

I usually thought about actresses but all of a sudden my aunt Swati used to pop-up and I used to hump on the mattress harder and the first time I had cum, it was by thinking about my aunt itself. I knew it was wrong but it's my beautiful secret. May be I was attracted to her pheromones so much so that I could create the scent of her body in my mind.

Swati worked in a software company and her family lived in a city which is 60 kms from my town. Usually she used visit us but one summer when my grandparents had been to Dubai for a tour, my aunt had an accident and she had informed only me so that her parent's vacation doesn't spoil because of it.

Since I had holidays my parents let me visit my aunt. Even my parents didn't know about my aunt's accident. I had directly been to hospital and I started crying by seeing her right hand and left leg fractured. On phone, Swati had told me that it was just minor accident.

She was discharged by evening and doctors had strictly recommended a nurse to take care but my aunt had assured them that I'll be with her all the time. After going home we had dinner, I had fed my aunt with my own hand. Although I wanted to use spoon, she requested me to feed without spoon. It was the most romantic gesture I had with opposite sex.

She was wearing a loose shirt without bra and I could easily see her cleavage and her brown areola. Those stunning scenes had kept me hard. Finally the most spectacular thing happened when my aunt wanted to use washroom. From that night until her recovery it was my duty to take her to toilet.

I took her to washroom with one of my hand under her right armpit, my fingers touched her boobs and when we went inside and the most sexier part was I had to remove her pajamas. That went well as it involved untying the lace only, then my aunt sweetly asked me remove her panties too.

She quickly told me that I should do it with my eyes closed. I agreed but my hands trembled as i had to first lift her long shirt and reach her thin panty strings. When I finally removed her panties with my eyes closed, my aunt Swati asked me to turn around and she sat on the toilet seat and peed.

When she finished, she then asked me turn around by closing my eyes. She guided me towards her and placed my both hands on her thighs. When I got hold of her panties after moving my hands around her thunderous thighs, I finally pulled her panties up. My breathing had picked up and my aunt asked me about it.

She knew I was excited about the whole toilet thing but she teased me about it. When I was about to let her rest, she asked me one more favour that I had to hold her phone to her ear as she wanted to talk to her boyfriend.

Swati had lied to her boyfriend that she went to tour with her parents. Actually she wanted to break up with her current boyfriend. I dialled his number and they talked about the most boring stuff in the world then her boyfriend was in mood and wanted to talk dirty to her. That's when things became uncomfortable between us.

He had already began saying things like, "I want to bury my cock in your butt crack and stuff." It was audible to me very clearly. My aunt turned on her side and tried to stop him, in the process I had to turn on my side too. Her back was touching my body and my penis to her shapely ass.

My dick was throbbing inside my joggers and my aunt was getting aroused by her boyfriend's dirty talks. My aunt moved her ass further behind, directly touching my penis girth. She was just saying, "hmm, hmmm, really, hmm hmmm." on phone.

She had lost control over her own body and now she knew my dick was rearing to go. She then placed my other hand inside her panties where her pussy was wet. She started moaning as she rubbed my middle finger on her wet cunt. I rubbed my penis hard on her round soft ass cheeks.

We both squirmed in excitement, and I got the guts to press her boobs. I squeezed them so hard that she moaned very loudly. Then I removed her shirt buttons and pulled her nips violently. I took her phone and cut her boyfriend's call and kissed my horny aunt Swati on her lips and tasted her saliva.

Then Swati stopped me and asked if I had condom, of course I didn't have it. I told her that it's my first time. Swati then told me she can't have sex with me but I wasn't ready to listen. I placed her fractured hand slowly beside her head and I got naked by sitting on her thighs.

She spread her right leg as much as possible as her left leg was fractured. I again kissed her on lips and then slowly moved to her neck and kissed and bit her there. After that moved to her sweet cleavage and licked her and then to her nectar navel.

After reaching her bushy cunt I was hesitant to taste her but Swati helped me to her vagina and asked me to move my tongue over there like a snake. I put my tongue at the entrance of her vagina and tasted her hot flowing juices.

When Swati couldn't take it anymore she asked me to lie on top her as she held my penis and rubbed it on her entrance. When I pushed my penis fully, she gasped for air and asked me to fuck her slowly. I fucked her back and forth slowly by only pulling my penis half it's length.

While fucking her, Swati's boobs moved up and down and I got more aroused and held her boobs licked her nipples one after another and fucked her in quick fashion. Swati pleaded me to slowdown as her accident injuries started to pain.

We were sweating hard and I saw Swati's dark armpits, which had tiny hair under them. Then I buried my face in her pits and started fucking her harder, the entire room filled with our fucking sounds and it smelled like our bodies and the got heated like an oven.

I loved licking my aunt's armpits, while I fucked her by licking her aroma, my dick moved inside out like a mechanical piston and her vagina worked as a cylinder and her cunt juices acted as a frictionless lubricant.

In the end, with few strongest strokes I emptied my balls inside her even when she had asked me to pull my dick out.