Fucked My Parents' Friends Again

Story Info
Wife and I meet up with my parents' friends.
4.3k words
4.42
20.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have mentioned Emma and Steve in my previous story, and you all seemed to love them so here is a recount of when they came to visit.

A couple weeks after we played with them the first time, I got a text from Steve. He told me my parents gave him my number and wanted to thank me for such a good time at Mon Chalet. I told him that my wife and I ended up having a good time as well. Even though it was quite shocking to see my parents fuck each other and then them. We both had a great time recalling the memories of what we did in the pool and on the bed next to each other.

He then let me know that he had a work trip planned to a city near us and that Emma would be coming as well. With the thought of being able to play with Emma's giant tits and fuck her again, I immediately suggested we should grab a drink while they are in town. He told me he was thinking the same thing.

We still had a couple months before they would make the trip out to us, which gave us both time to chat some more and show off our wives to each other. One night Steve sent me a picture of Emma on their couch nude, spread eagle with the caption of "She is ready for you."

For those who do not remember from my first story Emma is one of my long-time crushes. She is a 5'6" heavier set woman. Do not let that fool you, she may be a little heavier but most of that is in her giant breasts. They are 38J all natural with large pale nipples. She has black hair just past her shoulders, and from the picture I just saw she was bald down below. Brown lustful eyes and a cute smile to match.

This was the first time I had seen her naked again since we were all at Mon Chalet together and I got an instant erection.

Being nudist, my wife and I are always naked around the house and at this time we were in the living room watching reality TV. She saw me texting and getting hard and asked me what I was up to. I leaned over and showed her the picture of Emma and told her I was chatting with Steve.

She said fair was fair and lifted one of her legs up on the couch and with one hand spread her pussy open all for me to take a picture and send it back to Steve.

Now my wife I think is the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world. Wife is 5'8" curvy brunette with hair just past her shoulders. She too has large tits with al natural 36G that she loves to show off and tease people with. Big pale nipples that usually only get hard when horny. She is usually shaven and if not only allows a landing strip above her pussy.

I took the picture and attached the caption "She's ready for you to cum in her."

Not wanting to waste my erection I put my phone down and crawled over to my wife and we fucked right there on the couch. It had been a day or two since we had fucked so I was backed up a little and left her with a nice big cream pie when I was done.

I picked up my phone and took one more picture of her, freshly fucked and cum dripping out of her and sent it to Steve with the caption "Cannot wait to see you make her like this."

We continued to text and sext over the next few weeks letting each other know how hot their wives were and what we wanted to do to them. Steve then asked me if I really meant it when I said I wanted him to cum in her. I admitted yes, I did want to see him cum in my wife and that it has always been a fantasy of mine. We discussed that since he had a vasectomy and if we were all tested then it would be fun to play without condoms when they came out. Emma was on the pill and she and Steve were more than okay with that as our only birth control.

We all scheduled doctor appointments a couple weeks before the trip and all of us came back clean with no STD's, so condoms were off the table, and we would be fucking bareback.

As the days got closer both Steve and I got more and more excited. We finally came up with our plan to meet. We decided that we were going to be too horny to go anywhere to have a drink so we decided my wife and I would just come up to their room with some refreshments and go from there.

We all knew each other and had fucked before so we really did not see a need to meet in a public place first to feel each other out. Also, with all of us being nudist we could all shed our clothes and get comfortable faster.

Finally, the big day came. My wife had gone out two days prior and got waxed so I knew she was smooth all over and ready to receive Steve. I too had taken some time that morning in the shower to make sure my cock and balls where smooth and ready to be fondled. I was not as impressive as my wife. Only 5'9" stocky, with a little body hair and short black hair on top of my head. I was proud of my cock though. It wasn't the longest with it just barely being 6" but it was thick, and I loved the way women would have to stretch a little to wrap themselves around it.

We both got out of work a little bit early that day, came home and showered to make sure we were clean for Emma and Steve. My wife grabbed our play bag that we usually had packed. It had a couple towels in it, some lube, condoms, a dildo, cock ring and a strap on for the wife. My wife also grabbed another shopping bag and told me it was a little surprise for later. I grabbed a couple bottles of wine we had gotten for the evening, and we were off for the hour drive to Steve and Emma's hotel.

When we arrived, we texted them that we were there, and they told us they left a key for us at the front desk. We got the key and made our way to their room. I was already starting to sport a tent in my pants thinking about fucking Emma again and seeing Steve fuck my wife. I could not wait to get to their room.

We knocked and entered the room. They had splurged a little and got a nice suite with a great view over the city. There was a small kitchen with a bottle of champagne already in an ice bucket on the counter with 4 glasses around it. There was a living room with a couch and chair to sit on and there was music playing softly from the TV. In the next room could hear Steve tell Emma we were here and that she should hurry up.

We placed our stuff on the counter as Steve came back into the living room and kitchen area completely naked. My wife got a nice big smile on her face as she saw him in all this glory. Steve was older than us by like 20 years but still looked great. He was tall, 6'4", skinny and really no body hair to speak of and bald. What he did have was a massive uncircumcised cock. Soft he was around 4" but when get got hard his cock grew to a staggering 9". I was still a little bit thicker than him, but he was way longer. It looked like he had prepared for the evening as well and was completely shaven.

He came over and shook my hand and gave my wife a hug and a little kiss. He explained that Emma was just finishing up getting ready and would only be a few minutes. My wife said that she was going to go say hello to her and get more comfortable and we should get the drinks ready. She then disappeared into the other room.

Steve grabbed the bottle of Champagne and popped the cork as I got out of my clothes to join him naked in the kitchen. We poured 4 glasses and then went to sit on the couch and wait for our wives.

A few minutes later I heard a call from the other room that asked us if we were ready. We both gleefully answered yes. Then in the doorway my wife appeared in a red see-through baby doll and matching G-string. I guess this what was in the extra bag she brought. As she walked over to us, she gave us a quick spin and with her back to us bent over to give us a good look at her ass. As she bent over one of her tits fell out of the top and she quickly adjusted herself as she finished making her way over to us. She gave me a kiss and then took a seat in between Steve and me. I looked over at Steve and saw that he had started to grow and like me was well on his way to a rock-hard erection.

Next Emma appeared at the door and my cock instantly finished getting all the way hard. She too was in a baby doll, except it was black and not as see-through as my wife's. The lingerie was struggling to keep her tits contained. She walked towards us tits bouncing the entire way and did a quick spin revealing she was not wearing any panties like my wife was. She came up and gave Steve a kiss and grabbed a glass of champagne from the table.

She proposed a toast to good friends and a fun night. We all grabbed a glass, clinked them and took a sip. Emma then said the evening looked great and suggest we go sit out on the balcony. We all got up and followed her through the bedroom and out on the balcony. We were like 40 stories up so there were not many buildings around us that were tall enough to see the balcony and of the ones that were, they were office buildings. Most of the people had gone home for the day already.

Out on the balcony there was a lounger, two chairs and small table between them. I sat on the lounger with either leg going over the side and my wife sat down in between them. Both Emma and Steve took seats in the chairs. It was a nice evening. No clouds in the sky the sun was about an hour from setting, and it wasn't too cool.

We sat and talked for a bit as we sipped our champagne and ended up finishing the bottle and one more they had in the fridge. Talked about what we had been up to and who we fucked for the few months since we had seen each other.

I do not know if it was the champagne or have two sexy women there with me naked on the balcony that I decided to start having some fun. With my wife between my legs, I reached around her and started to play with her tits a bit. I would rub them and squeeze them gently and I could feel her nipples were getting harder and harder. Finally, I slipped the baby doll of her shoulders and pulled it down revealing her tits to Emma and Steve. I kissed her neck a bit while still playing with her tits and then whispered in her ear that Steve would like a turn playing with them and she should go sit on his lap.

My wife got up and with one fluid motion slid her baby doll and G-string down to her feet and stepped out of them both. She then walked over to Steve, where she held his cock down a bit, it was pointing straight up, and then climbed on top of him, straddling him.

He pulled her in close, and at first, I was shocked my wife could let him slide in that easily but then saw the tip of his cock pointing out behind her ass. He cupped both of her tits and started sucking on and nibbling on them as they were right there in front of his face. I could see my wife rocking back and forth a little bit and knew she was rubbing her clit on him.

Emma jumped up and declared that she needed another drink but first did not want to be the only one dressed. She reached up grabbed the strap of her baby doll and pulled it up and over her head. She released it and the weight of her tits whipped it down exposing both. She then slid the rest of the way out of it and asked if I wanted to help get some drinks as she walked back inside.

I got up and followed Emma back inside but not before seeing my wife's and Steve's tongues interlock as they start to passionately make out. Emma leads me back into the kitchen area where she bends over in the fridge showing me her glorious ass and pussy from behind. My cock hard with anticipation I walked up behind her and rub it on her clit from behind. Emma just moaned with pleasure and wiggled her ass a little bit more on my cock.

Emma then stood back up and turned around with a bottle of wine in her hand. I reached out and pulled her close into me so I could feel her tits right up on me and kissed her deeply. Then fumbled to put the bottle down on the counter before she dropped it, and then wrapped her arms around me as we kissed.

Then then backed away and knelt giving the tip of my cock a little kiss and told me we better check on the others. I opened the bottle and wine and we returned to the balcony. There my wife had gotten off of Steve's lap and was on her knees between his legs. She was slowing stroking Steve's long cock all while she was sucking and licking his balls.

I took my seat on the lounger again and this time Emma joined me leaning her back up against me. We sat there and watched my wife play with Steve right there on the balcony for anyone in a building high enough could watch. Just like with my wife my hand found its way around Emma but this time I started rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. I could feel her wetness grow as I played with her and both of us watching our spouse's play.

I pulled my hand back up and Emma grabbed my wrist and brought my hand up to her mouth so she could taste herself off of my fingers.

It was about this time I heard Steve say he was cumming and saw my wife release his balls and shove her mouth down on his cock. The pulses started and just kept coming and coming as he filled my wife's mouth with cum. Emma then got up and walked over to her as she came up off his cock and began to make out with her. Swapping what cum she hadn't swallowed yet.

As they made out, I just sat back and enjoyed the show stroking my now very hard erection. Was incredibly sexy watching the two big titted women make out and feel each other, all while Steve's cum was passing between them.

Soon Emma said she wanted more, stood up and took my wife's hand and helped her up as well. She then led her back into the bedroom, as Steve and I followed, where she pushed my wife down on the bed and got in between her legs.

Emma started kissing the inside of my wife's thighs and eventually her mouth and tongue found their way to my wife's pussy. There she went to town licking, fingering and sucking on her clit.

Steve saw me there jerking off watching them go at it nudge me and told me to go fuck Emma as he took a seat in the only chair that was in the room. I walked up behind Emma and lifted her hips a little, so her pussy was in line with my cock that was sticking straight out. I slowly pressed my head against her pussy and could feel how wet she was. Her lips spread as I pushed my cock more and more into her. She let out a nice big moan right on my wife's pussy as my balls pushed up against her clit.

Slowly I pulled out and pushed back in making sure to feel her lips wrap around every inch of my cock as I fucked her from behind. Her pussy felt amazing, and I was so happy that I did not have to put on a condom this time. I looked up at my wife playing with her own breasts and nipples and could tell she was close to orgasm by the look on her face. With a loud moan and some very visible leg shaking she had an orgasm while Emma continued to suck on her clit.

After she came down from the orgasm my wife slid more up the bed so there were a few feet between her and Emma. She gave me a nice smile and I knew what to do. I grabbed Emma's hips and pulled her into me hard. With a loud slap our bodies collided, and Emma let out a nice gasp. I then processed to fuck Emma hard, trying to drive my cock through her. With my left hand I let go of her hip and grabbed her hair and pulled her up on all fours on the bed.

I looked over and saw Steve was hard again and stroking his cock, he like me must love to watch his wife get fucked and obviously did not mind it being a little rough. My gaze then discovered the mirrored closets doors in the room, and I had a perfect side view of us fucking. My eyes were immediately glued to Emma's huge tits swinging back and forth almost hitting her in the head as I fucked her. I couldn't hold back anymore and with one final drive came as deep as I could inside Emma's pussy.

As I did so my wife got up from the bed and came back to me. After my cock stopped pulsing, I slowly pulled out and my wife was there on her knees to lick up anything that dripped out of Emma. Wasn't long before her whole face was pushed into Emma's pussy from behind as she cleaned her up from me cumming in her.

I was exhausted and laid down on the bed next to Emma. She leaned over and told me that it felt amazing and gave me a nice long kiss as my wife got her to orgasm again. After her orgasm she collapsed down on the bed next to me and my wife crawled up onto the bed to lay next to Emma. There we all recovered for a minute before Steve walked up with his giant erection ready to fuck.

He rolled my wife over onto her back and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Then rubbing his huge cock on her pussy, he slowly pushed it into her. She moaned as he stretched her and started to fill her up. It was impressive seeing him continue to disappear into her and the fact he wasn't wearing a condom made it that much hotter for me. Slow he stroked back and forth, each time he pulled back he had more and more of my wife's juices all over his cock.

He reached down and took both my wife's tits in his hands and massaged them both. He licked and sucked on both her nipples making them extremely hard and I knew they were very sensitive for her. All while slowly fucking her.

Emma said she needed a break and had to use the bathroom and excused herself from the bed and headed to the bathroom. With more room on the bed my wife pushed Steve up and told him to get on his back. He pulled out and plopped down on the bed between my wife and I with is cock straight up in the air. My wife then threw a leg over him, and I got a great view of her guiding his cock into her pussy as she sat down on it.

My wife leaned forward so Steve could play with her tits again as she rocked back and forth on his cock. I got up and went to the foot of the bed so I could see all the action of Steve going in and out of my wife's wet stretched pussy. Memorized by it I reached up and played with Steve's balls a bit, rubbing and pulling them a bit. Either he didn't notice or didn't care so I leaned in and started to lick them and took one in my mouth. Then I licked along the shaft of his cock a little bit at my tongue then found my wife's asshole and played with that.

My wife rocked a little too far forward one time and Steve's cock slipped out of her pussy and hit me square in the face. It really did have some mass behind it. My wife asked for a little help to get it back in but first I asked Steve if I could taste my wife on him. He agreed.

I grabbed his cock and and took a long lick from his balls up to the tip. I then took the head of his cock in my mouth running my tongue all around the head of his cock. With the head still in my mouth I pulled his foreskin down and found a big pocket of my wife's juices stashed in it. She tasted amazing and enjoyed the way I found them. With a big pop I released Steve's cock from my mouth and started to guide him back towards my wife's gaping pussy.

My wife moaned loudly as she slid back onto Steve's cock. I then realized how turned on I was again and needed to fuck something. I saw a bottle of lube on the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed it. I poured some on my cock and really made sure it was slick. I then went back behind my wife and Steve and rested the head of my cock on my wife's asshole. She moaned lower to me and I knew exactly what she wanted.

I pulled Steve out of my wife's pussy and put some lube on his cock really quick and put him back inside of her. Then I rested my cock on top of his and slowly pushed against her pussy as well. Slowly my wife opened up and allowed both our cocks in her pussy.

She settled back on Steve's cock and let me take control of the fucking from behind. I slowly rocked her back and forth as I slid in and out of her. She felt extremely tight with both Steve's and my cocks in her. When we had done this once before I could feel the other guy's head when I would get all the way in. With Steve being so much bigger than me I knew there was no way I was going to get as deep as him.

Emma came back into the room and saw us like this and was like "double penetration nice." I pulled out a little more than usual and showed her that we were both in my wife's pussy and her jaw hit the floor. She asked Steve how it felt, and he said it felt amazing and she leaned over and kissed him.

12