Fucked on a Crowded Bus

Story Info
Public, sneaky fuck on a crowded bus.
870 words
4.4
23.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, John, and I were broke students trying to get to my family's house for Christmas, so when we saw cheap bus tickets that would stop by our hometown, we didn't even blink at the nine hour journey time.

Bundled up in several layers against the cold, we clambered onto the bus and sat near the back. The bus was almost completely full and there was no space for our luggage so I ended up on John's lap while our overbearing suitcase took up the aisle seat.

"I'm freezing!" I complained, tucking my face into his neck.

"Well then why did you wear a skirt?" he replied, rolling his eyes.

"These are thermal tights. They're warmer than jeans... supposedly."

"You'll just need to cuddle in close."

"We can't get any closer. These seats are tiny."

"I know," John smirked, his hands snaking under my jacket to sit on my bare waist. I eyed him suspiciously as the bus started moving. The evening sun was setting, leaving us with only the dim overhead lights.

"What are you doing?"

"Just lean against me," he whispered. "Act natural."

I didn't have time to respond before his other hand has slid underneath my skirt.

"John!" I hissed.

"What?"

"You can't do that here!"

"Can't I?" he raised an eyebrow at me, his fingers dipping underneath my thick tights and making their way down to my clit. My jaw dropped.

"You can't be serious," I whispered. "There's people everywhere."

"No one can see," he smiled at me lazily, his fingers starting to make small circles around my sensitive bud. I bit my lip, trying to stop myself grinding against his hand, and glanced around the bus. He was right; no one seemed to be paying attention. I was getting wetter and John was using it to rub my clit in smooth circles, teasingly slow.

"Fuck," I breathed, and spread my legs ever so slightly, allowing him better access.

John took his opportunity, sliding his fingers down my lips until he could sink them inside me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face while he finger-fucked me in public.

"Dirty girl," he whispered in my ear. I could only nod as he pressed his palm against my clit, heightening the sensation and drawing a low moan from my lips.

His bulge was pressing against my pussy through his jeans, directly under where I was currently leaving a wet spot from my arousal.

"Beg for it," he told me, voice low.

"Please," I whispered back. "I need you inside me."

"Good girl."

John's hand left my pussy to reach underneath me and drag my tights down just enough so my entrance was free.

Someone coughed a few seats away from us and we froze for a few seconds, double-checking no one had noticed. When we were satisfied the coast was clear, John slowly dragged down the zip of his jeans and pulled his hard cock free.

I smoothed down my skirt, making sure that from the outside, it just looked like I was sitting on his lap. Only we could feel his throbbing cock squeezed between my thighs.

The bus went over a bump and John moved fast, scooping me lightly under my butt to lift me before sitting me back down on his dick. I inhaled sharply at suddenly being penetrated but I was so wet that he had slid in and was sitting snug inside me, pressed against the walls of my pussy.

We kissed for a few minutes, while the bus was over smooth road, his cock buried inside me and throbbing with need. When it hit rougher terrain again, he began thrusting with each bump. We stayed quiet, digging our fingers into each other to compensate while he fucked me. The other passengers were oblivious but I was acutely aware any one of them could turn to look at us and we'd be caught. The thought turned me on. I almost wanted them to see me.

"You like that, don't you?" he growled, closely so no one else could hear. "You like being fucked where anyone could see you."

"Yes," I whispered, barely breathing. His hand had reached under my skirt again to play with my clit. I was sopping wet and his fingers easily massaged me, my orgasm building.

"I bet you'd love to be on show," he continued, his shallow thrusting causing his cock to press against my g-spot. "Spread your legs for all these strangers so they can see your little pussy getting fucked."

I whimpered, barely able to conceal my voice. I was on the edge.

"Cum on my cock," he told me, his breath on my ear.

Almost on command, my pussy clenched around him. I fought to control my spasms as waves of pleasure overcame me and I bit into his shoulder to stop myself from screaming. Simultaneously, his cock twitched and throbbed, releasing thick spurts of cum inside me. He groaned low in my ear, his fingers digging hard enough into my thigh to leave bruises. I collapsed against him before quickly checking our surroundings.

The passengers were either asleep, reading or engrossed in their phones; no one had any idea.