Fucking a BBW Old Mom

Story Info
I get to fuck a BBW mom and her daughter catches me!
3.2k words
4.32
71.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Matt Lawrie. I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK, and I'm 18 years old. I'm going to university in a month and I'm pretty excited. Packing up my bags and heading down to London! I've heard loads of crazy stories from older friends and parents of the adventures they got up to at uni. I'm actually bisexual, so I'm really looking forward to my own experimentation with my sexuality. However, I have a bit of a problem. I have kinda been attracted to older women for a long while. Specifically, a chubby old woman. Just the thought of my hands feeling up their calves, thighs or belly, gets me going. I've been meaning to hook up with one for ages, but this is my final chance before I'm constantly surrounded by people my age.

I have a friend called Emily, who I've been best friends with since nursery. She's a great person to chill with, I even dated her whilst we were in college. There was one night where we fucked so passionately, I couldn't even wank for the next 5 days (but that's for another time). Emily and her family are quite fat, always have been. And her mom called Claire, let's just say that she fits my quota very very well. Her tits are massive, her arse is so supple and chunky, and her legs look so thick and soft. I've had countless troubles trying to hide my boner at times when being next to her. Again, she has always been super nice to me, and I think she tried flirting with me once or twice? Maybe she was jealous that I was dating her daughter and not her. Emily's dad is not present in her life, which I often support her emotionally with.

But at least, I won't have Claire's husband barging and interrupting our love making. I called Claire asking if she wanted to have lunch the next day at the local cafe. She agreed, and called me a sweetheart. The day after that, I woke up early, took a shower, got dressed, put a condom in my bag and left for the eatery. As I was walking, my head was filled to the brim with imaginations and fantasies of Claire. "What clothes will she be wearing? What should I compliment her on? Does she like it slow or fast?" I thought to myself. But I didn't have time to think to myself, as I reached the cafe. I waited around 5 minutes before... There. There she was. She crossed the busy road and she greeted me. "You alright Matt?" she said with a smile.

"Hey Claire! Lunch is on me today!"

"Aw, that's very nice of you! Shall we go in?"

She was wearing a wooly owl-themed jumper that really complemented her breasts, a short bright yellow skirt and black cotton leggings. I got a quick glimpse of her arse as I held the door open for her.

We ordered our food pretty much immediately; I got a small turkey sandwich and she got bangers and mash. I thought seductively and funnily that those weren't the only sausages entering her today. "So, are you excited for uni?" Claire said.

"Yeah, quite actually. Gonna miss this town though."

"You're gonna meet a lot of new people. I bet you're gonna meet a lot of girls." Claire giggled.

"Oh, stop it." I laughed along.

"Matt, can I be honest with you?"

"Yeah sure." I reassured her with confidence.

"I've been dying for some love. I've been so lonely. I just want someone to hold at night, someone to love me up, if you know what I mean. But, who the hell falls in love with an old fat woman?"

I grinned on the inside. This is my chance.

"Well, Claire, can I be honest with you as well? You're my type."

I saw her face turn from sadness to shock instantly.

"I've always been attracted to older women like you," I continued, "I think you're beautiful. And I think you deserve someone to love you and someone who will make you happy."

Claire remained silent for a few seconds before quietly saying, "Thank you. I needed to hear that." I could see she was holding back tears. We finished our food, paid, and left the cafe. Outside, just as I was about to say goodbye, she quietly asked me, "Do you want to come back to mine for coffee?" I nodded.

We slowly walked back to her house, it was only 6 minutes, but we didn't say a word. And about 2 minutes away, when no-one was around, she gently took my hand and placed it on her outstanding yet trouser-shielded rear. It felt so soft, squishy and tender. Initially, I looked at her with shock, but after a few seconds, my face went back to neutral whilst my fingers were intertwined with her cheeks. Mid-walk, my hand moved down from her ass to her vagina (which was quite easy to feel with her leggings). I used two fingers to rub her area, and she didn't moan, but I did hear the heaviness of her breathing increase. When we got there, she lightly pushed my hand away so she could grab her keys. Once inside, I asked about Emily:

"Is your daughter home?" I casually asked.

"No, she's at a friend's. Can you sit on the sofa for a second, whilst I get changed into something more... comfortable?"

I smiled and seductively said, "Oh yes, I'll wait very patiently."

Whilst she was dressing, I unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my jeans, ready for her. I considered doing a quick jerk, but I refused as I wanted Claire to bring me to a new level of ecstasy with our intimacy. I quickly zipped up my trousers as she returned downstairs and as soon as I saw her, my jaw dropped. She wore an untied white dressing gown, with her hefty breasts exposed (but her nipples still rested under the gown), big panties that showed her mega buttocks, and bare, thick, luscious thighs, calves and feet (I honestly preferred her without stockings). I exclaimed, "Oh my god..."

"Do you like me?" she blushed.

Still flabbergasted, I replied: "Claire... you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen. I'm in love with you."

We stayed still for a few seconds and stared at each other, whilst giving each other the biggest, most romantic smiles.

"Come here, give me some sugar." she said, whilst holding her arms out, inciting a big snog.

We embraced and started a wet, sloppy kiss; her tongue and lips felt so soft against mine, I also felt her womanly lumps against my skin, which was lovely. Whilst still smooching, I guided us to the sofa to start our erotic time. However, she pulled away from my mouth and told me that she highly recommended we go up to her queen-sized bed, instead of the couch. I agreed and made our way upstairs. I paced upstairs before she stated, "No need to hurry, Matt, we've got all the time in the world." instantly raising my penis up further. She opened the bedroom door, she held my arms whilst keeping the most prolonged eye contact, and she slowly rested me on the side of her mattress. She removed my boxers and my penis stood taller than ever. She also removed her pants, but hid her arse from my sight for later.

"Oh my... You're so big, Matt. In that case, let my mouth slide up and down your member."

Her big mouth wrapped around the head of my cock and deeply descended and ascended against my skin. With each movement, I breathed heavily and often moaned. I was thinking about not only the incredibly enjoyable feeling of her slurping action, but the fact that I was actually having sex with the woman of my dreams. She must've been that desperate to fuck me after her husband's withdrawal and hearing about me and Emily's hot nights. I mean, how could anyone not fall in love with her? Meanwhile, my fingers took a journey across her blonde, tied-up hair and near her neck. And in a few seconds, I felt I was going to cum. I said whilst shuddering, "Claire, stop."

She worryingly said, "What is it? Am I hurting you? I'm so sorry,,,"

"Don't worry, you were sucking me perfectly. It felt so good I was about to cum, and I wanted to save it for your pussy."

"Oh Matt, I've never heard you use that kind of language before, it's making me very wet."

I took ahold of her thick thighs and pushed her on to the bed, as I stood up.

"I guess it's my time to eat." I said, whilst Claire hornily laughed.

I started licking and kissing her feet, moving down to her calves and her thighs. This was always a dream of mine to do, and she gave me a look of approval. My tongue reached her shaved clit and I heard her moan slightly under her breath. But I wanted to hear her moan. Hard. I stuck my tongue as far as it could reach, and licked her pink vagina and pretty clit. Her moan nearly blew the roof off, and subsequently, she grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy. I furiously licked everything around me, pushed my tongue deep into her crevices. I couldn't avoid the sound of her intense groans of pleasure, as she pushed my head even further into her sweet vagina. And soon, she could no longer hold it anymore; I looked up at Claire's face when she came, and I had to hold my penis to prevent me from doing the big O (although it would've been significantly less loud and impactful than Claire's). A few seconds after her moment, she lifted her feet onto my shoulders, which almost made me bust.

"Oh my gosh Matt... Fuck... Your tongue is perfect!" Claire said, making us both laugh.

"If I think your tongue is perfect, I'm wondering how your big cock will feel inside my wet pussy."

The tone changed after she said that. Not for the worst, definitely not, but we both felt a lot more passionate, romantic and sexual. I slowly unwrapped her dressing gown, revealing her massive tits and round, fat nipples, and her belly facing upwards. I felt my thigh touch hers, as I positioned my crotch.

"Should I go slow? Fast?" I asked.

"Whatever pleases you, darling." she replied.

I ever so carefully guided my penis into her vagina, and as it went in, we both gasped and moaned. It felt so beautiful, so raw; normally the world finds it quite taboo when an 18 year old boy (who's had a life-long fantasy about fucking old fat women) and a 49 year old woman (who's husband has left her) make sweet, sweet love to each other. But that day, the world didn't bat an eyelid whilst we delved into each other's bodies. Anyway, I started to hump her back and forth. I was in a total state of euphoria with every thrust I performed, and Claire looked and sounded like she was enjoying it as much as me. Over time, I picked up my speed and started dirty-talking.

"You like this dick?"

"Oh, go on. Fuck me!" Claire moaned.

"Ugh, I'm gonna make you explode."

"Matt, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

I, then, started to shove my cock in her pussy faster than before, whilst Claire's moaning built up. And a few seconds later, Claire orgasmed hard and I felt her vagina ooze her cum onto the head of my penis. She stood up quite quickly whilst breathing heavily, and on the bed, got onto her hands and knees, with her arse facing towards my still erect cock. She tilted her head towards me and gracefully said, "Insert yourself inside me, Matt. My bum is all yours."

I pushed my member inside of her tight and sensual anus. Claire groaned so hard, I thought I had hurt her.

"Are you okay? Have I hurt you?" I worryingly asked.

"No Matt, it's lovely! Oh my gosh, please go deeper."

Once again, I started thrusting again. I also appreciated and fondled her body. Touching and embracing the curve that joined her back to her arse was extraordinary. The feeling of my thighs up against her cheeks was so passionate, as we composed our moans in unison. I then decided to look up at the door, and then I saw something that scared me: stood at the door, was Emily. She must have come back from her friend's house early. However, Emily didn't start screaming or tried to stop us, she just gave me a look of contentment. Maybe she knew that this is what her mom wanted, after her husband broke her heart. Just someone to feel and love.

Claire must have not seen her daughter standing at the bedroom door, she either had her head face down on the bed or had her eyes closed, because her moans continued. And then I noticed Emily was holding her phone weirdly. And that's when I realised she was filming us. As soon as I clocked her phone, she quietly exited the room, but she kept recording us through one of the cracks in the door. Immediately, questions ran through my mind - why did she decide to record me fucking her mom? What was she going to do with this video? Regardless, my penis remained erect and Claire looked back at me and heavily whispered, "Matt, I think I'm gonna cum again..."

Therefore, I pushed my penis faster then before, in and out. Whilst Claire's breathing grow, I could feel myself wanting to cum. And with all my force, I pushed myself into Claire's anus and we both let out our powerful screams and moans. I pulled my penis out and ejaculated on her arse, as the spunk ran up her back.

"Oh my gosh, Matt, that was amazing. That was the best sex I've ever had." Claire breathed.

"You were amazing as well. Your body is one of a goddess." I replied.

By this time, Emily had left and had probably gone to her room. Claire weakly climbed off of her bed, placed her hand on my cheek and gave one of her soft, wet and sloppy kisses. She then grabbed her phone and began to call Emily. I instantly thought, "Oh shit, did Claire notice Emily but didn't tell me?" But Claire started talking to Emily as if she had a cold. She told her that she felt extremely ill and that she would be asleep when Emily came home, and told Emily not to disturb her when she decided to come in. She put down the phone and then grabbed a wet wipe and started to clean her cum-splattered back. She giggled and said, "You got it everywhere, didn't you?" We both laughed together, and helped her clean her back. After getting all of my cum off of her, I felt her breasts again whilst saying, "Your tits are amazing Claire, well, everything about you is amazing."

She blushed and thanked me. "Ever since my husband left, I've been wanting someone to fuck me like that. Most boys your age are infatuated with slim, fit, young women. But you, you're in love with me. And Matt, I know you've had a relationship with Emily, but I love you so much. You've given me so much happiness. But, I know this won't last long, because you're going off to uni in a week."

Then, I thought of something.

"What if we spent the next week together?"

Claire looked at me with optimism.

I continued: "What if we spent the week away, we can just have fun and fuck if you want to?"

"That sounds lovely Matt, but what about Emily? If she finds out, I don't know what I would do..."

"Trust me Claire, I have got to know Emily inside and out, and honestly if she found out, it wouldn't even matter because she would be happy for you."

Claire took a few seconds to think and agreed on my plan.

"We'll plan it out later, but right now, I wanna cuddle with you."

I stood up and locked her bedroom door, and I then pulled the quilt over her naked body, tucking her in nicely. I got into her bed and we slowly touched and stroked each other's bodies. Claire placed her hands on my chest, my abs and my penis. I passionately caressed her neck, her peachy and pink breasts, her hips and her clit. In this moment, not only did I get to share such a sensual, romantic moment with Claire, I thought about everything that happened before. It's everything I've ever wanted since I've started having feelings for older, obese women. I fucked the woman of my dreams! Not long after, Claire fell asleep; I must've tired her out with my penis. I continued to lightly stroke her bum until I fell asleep right next to her...

2 MONTHS LATER

Hello! Nice to talk again! So I'm currently studying media at my university and it's been great so far! I've met a lot of really cool people and teachers, and I've had a lot of partying. There's even one teacher who is a bit on the older and chubby side, so I might try and get her to have a night of fun with me... I know what you're probably thinking, "What happened to Claire? What mischievous things did you get up to on your break? What about Emily?" Luckily, I have answers to your questions.

First of all, I'm happy to announce that me and Claire are now in a polyamorous relationship. So, me and Claire are in this relationship long-distance, so we message each other pretty much everyday. And back in Newcastle upon Tyne, Claire has found a third person to join our relationship, we kind of consider him to be a physical version of myself. Me and Claire often engage in phone sex and send nudes to each other often. She has already mentioned that she can't wait to see me when I finish my first year at uni. Gosh, she will cling onto me when I see her again in person.

Second of all, our week break was amazing. I won't go into massive detail, I'll probably save the whole story for another time. But long story short, we drove around to different attractions in Newcastle and we fucked every day that we were together. Again, I'll tell the full thing another time. ;)

And lastly, Emily; she told her mom a few weeks the truth about seeing us in our "passionate moment". And Claire told her about our week together, and the best thing is they weren't angry at each other and Emily is happy with my relationship with Claire. But I have one last story to tell...

A week ago, I woke up at 3 in the afternoon after one of my extremely late-night parties. I did the usual - wake up and immediately go on my laptop. I checked my email and saw that there was a new message. I clicked on it and the email was sent by Emily. Oh no, I thought. Attached was a video and message from her, and my jaw dropped when I read it.

"Hi Matt

Here's your video of you and my mom doing it

Thought it might come in handy when you're horny at uni without her

Oh and I may have touched myself a few times watching it xoxo

Love, Emily"

The End.