Fucking a Dork

Story Info
Fantasy of busty cheerleader taking skinny nerd's v-card.
2k words
4.4
58.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen, and I knew how I looked, with my juicy ass, tiny waist, and E-cup breasts. For years I had noticed the way my figure turned heads, and adolescence was incredibly kind to me. I was objectively hot, and I knew it.

I was especially aware of my boobs, because nobody would let me forget about them, but to be honest, I loved having a huge chest. Even though it could be inconvenient at times, and I had to wear three sports bras during cheer practice, the constant glut of attention because of it, was entirely worth the trouble.

Being head cheerleader, on the Dean's list, with a hot boyfriend, I was the kind of girl that every other girl could only dream of being, and on some level, I knew it. Despite being sort of "perfect", I knew I was lucky, so I wasn't an asshole about it. I tried to be a good person, on top of it all, which was even more irritating, I'm sure.

My boyfriend, Steve, was kind of a dick. I was only dating him because he was the best-looking and most popular of all the guys on the football team. That wasn't going to last long, though, when one day after school I caught him picking on someone.

This boy was probably one-third Steve's size- maybe an inch or two taller than me, same age, but incredibly skinny. I had seen him around before. He dressed nicely, and always had his nose in a book. I think that was the first time I'd seen him talking to someone else before. My boyfriend- soon to be "ex" boyfriend- was teasing him about something. I didn't stop to listen, I just saw what was going on- a group of huge jocks all circled around this tiny geek. Things were getting ugly, the teasing was loud, and Steve was the ringleader.

"Hey!"

I marched right up to my boyfriend and nudged his arm.

"Cut it out," I said. "You're being an asshole. Leave him alone!"

All the other guys looked expectantly at Steve; Steve was in a quandary. He didn't want to fail in front of his friends, but he knew if he didn't listen to me, I wouldn't put out.

"Fine," he capitulated after a moment, waving a hand in dismissal at the geek in question. "Was gettin' bored anyway."

The boys broke up and walked away. I could tell Steve was annoyed with me, but I didn't care- I didn't care about the opinion of someone who would pick on... well... someone like him.

The geek.

He was leaning against the lockers, looking defeated, his thin shoulders sagging. I went up to him and smiled a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He was honestly so fucking cute up close. He had a really handsome face, and something about his very skinny body really turned me on. My heart sped up when he looked at me, and pushed his rimless glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I'm fine," he said, blushing adorably. "Just a little embarrassed, I guess."

"Don't be embarrassed, they're assholes. Doesn't matter what they think, right?" I held out my hand. "I'm Kitty."

"Hi, Kitty, nice to meet you. I'm Brendan."

When he took my hand, my heart crawled into my throat. His grip was so weak. His fingers were so thin. I had the sudden, insane urge to just smother his face with my enormous breasts. And suddenly, I knew what I had to do.

I had to fuck Brendan.

We chatted for a little bit, but I was barely listening. I was so distracted by how hot I found him, my the heat building between my legs the longer I stood in his presence. I had never had this kind of response to a guy before; not even Steve made me this hot just by existing. I don't know what it was about Brendan, who was shy, soft-spoken, and frail, but everything about him just did it for me.

He also turned out to be really sweet, and even charming in his own awkward way. We wound up hanging out all afternoon, and when he said he should get going, I went silent.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Kitty?"

"It's just..." I bit my lip. "I really don't want you to go, Brendan."

"Well, I... I don't know what else to do," he said with a little nervous laugh. "It's just about dinner time, and-"

"Come to my place." The words left my lips before I even knew what was happening. "My parents are out of town. You could stay as long as you wanted..." I flashed him a sultry smile. "You know, if you wanted to."

"S-stay?" he gulped. "Like, the night?"

I put my hand over his. "You want to?"

"Who wouldn't? With you?" he said, his jaw practically hanging open. "Is this some kind of prank, Kitty? I thought we were friends and all, after today, but this is..."

"I know," I said. "It's fast. But I really... really..." I leaned in, and pressed my soft, pouting lips against his. "Like you."

"Holy shit," he whispered, dumbfounded.

"It's not a prank, Brendan," I murmured, my hand resting on his thigh. "You're not like any other guy I've met, and I... I'm really attracted to you. In every way. So why don't you come hang out with me at my house for a while and see what happens?"

"Oh... o-o-ok-kay," he stammered, nervously eyeing my hand on his leg. "Are you s-sure?"

"I am SO sure," I said, planting another kiss on his lips. This time, I gently pried his lips apart with my tongue, and he... let me do it, but didn't seem to exactly understand how frenching worked. I stopped, smiling mischievously. "Have you never kissed before?"

"Not... not like that," he admitted, turning scarlet.

"Brendan! You're so cute, and sweet, I... I don't see how you've never kissed a girl before," I cooed, curling my finger under his chin. "Does that mean you...?"

"Yeah," he said, avoiding my gaze. "I'm a... a..."

"You're a virgin?" I finished for him, heat flaring between my legs.

"Yeah."

"Come on. We're going to fix this. Now." I took his hand, and led him to my car.

I was lucky not to get a speeding ticket on the way home. My panties were wet. Brendan was trembling, and his trembling was only making me more excited. He didn't stop shaking the whole way home, because I kept teasing him, touching his thigh and chest, and holding his hand, even letting my hand wander to his groin now and then.

I parked like shit when I got to the house, and hurried inside with Brendan following close behind me. I led him up to my bedroom and shoved him inside and on the bed, immediately stripping off my shirt.

"Holy shit," he whispered, his eyes the size of tennis balls as he took in my enormous breasts as they strained against the confines of my special-order lacy pink bra. My nipples were hard already and I slipped out of my skirt to reveal my matching panties. "Holy fucking shit," he said again.

"What?" I said coyly, approaching the thin, fully-clothed virgin on my bed. He was shaking even harder by then, fumbling at the buttons on his shirt. I shoved him so that he was lying down, and smirked.

"Allow me," I said, smoothly unbuttoning his shirt. My breasts hung down and pressed against his chest. I had to lift them out of the way to get his shirt all the way off. His chest was ghostly pale and mostly just bones. I kissed his collarbones, and his neck, then I moved to do exactly as I had wanted to earlier.

I unhooked my bra and let the girls free. They bounced a little as the clasp came undone. I lowered them to Brendan's face, feeling his breath against my nipples, and a shiver of delight run through me as Brendan kissed each breast. His thin hands came up and grasped at them, thumbing the nipples in a way that made my pussy clench in approval.

"Oh, that's good," I moaned softly, lowering my hips to grind against his. I could feel his boner straining against his pants.

"Tell me again," I said, reaching down to undo his trousers. "Tell me you've never had sex before."

"I'm a virgin," Brendan gasped, twitching and helpless beneath me. "I'm a virgin, Kitty, you're the first!"

"That's so fucking hot," I murmured, climbing off of him to take off his pants, revealing his skinny white legs and dorky white underwear. Luckily, the things contained within said underwear, were anything but dorky. I was practically drooling as I slipped the tighty-whities down, and his enormous hard cock sprang free.

"Holy shit, you're hung," I said, stripping off my panties. "Oh, holy shit, Brendan." I climbed back on top of him and kissed him, and reached down to guide his long, fat dick to my slick wet opening. It was pulsing with heat already. I cried out as I slipped his dick inside me, because it felt so fucking good. His cock was so fat it ground against my g-spot effortlessly, I didn't even have to move yet, and I was already moaning with pleasure.

"Kitty? Are you okay?" he asked, as I sat with his dick inside me, just shaking and moaning.

"This feels amazing," I gasped.

"Can I do this?" he asked, reaching for my breasts. His hands closed over my nipples and I let out a squeak.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" I bent over and braced myself on my arms, while Brendan massaged my tits. I rolled my hips one time with him inside me, and felt his grip on my boobs tighten.

"I feel like I'm gonna..." he said, turning bright red again.

Biting my lip, I rolled my hips a few more times, riding that fat cock in a slow, sensual way. I wanted Brendan to last, but he couldn't help himself, and he came inside me with a cry and a shudder, gasping for air.

"Sorry," he said, still looking embarrassed. "You didn't finish, did you?"

"No," I said, smiling at him. "You want to help me?"

"O-okay," he stammered. "What can I do?"

"You can suck me off," I said. He was already laying back, looking frail and helpless. It was perfect. "Stick out your tongue."

He obeyed. I spread my legs, and used my fingers to spread my pussy lips to expose my clit. I gave a guttural moan as I felt his soft, warm tongue against my clit. I didn't even have to tell him what to do. He licked at me a few times, slowly at first, then a bit faster. My toes curled, and I heard him going, "Mm, mm" as he licked my clit. I started gasping as his tongue rolled itself around my clit and he sucked on it, eager to please me, and clearly enjoying himself. I started bucking my hips into his tongue, groaning out loud, until I came all over his chin and then collapsed beside him, panting softly.

"That was so hot," I said, wiping off his chin with a tissue. "Was it good for you?"

"It was goddamn amazing," he said, almost drunkenly. "Thank you for that, Kitty."

"You're welcome, baby," I said, pressing my huge breasts against Brendan's skinny arm. "Brendan?"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna do this more often?"

"What do you mean?" His eyes had been closed; he opened them now, and looked at me curiously.

"Like, on a regular basis. Like, do you want to... go out, and stuff?"

"With you?"

"Well, yeah," I laughed. "Of course, dumb-dumb."

"That'd be amazing," he said with a grin. "It's like I've imprinted on you. Like a duckling. You take my v-card, now I have to date you?"

"You're such a fucking dork!" I cried, laughing.