Fucking a Married Woman at a Party

Story Info
Wife seduces married man at a party.
2k words
4.17
131k
139
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday our neighborhood threw a block party. As I got to the party with my family, my wife and kids went to the kids area and I went to go find drinks.

The adult drink area was in Brittany and John's house.

I walked in and started greeting people. I didnt really know anyone in the neighborhood beside Brittany from our kids going to the same school and both being chaperones for their school outings or PTA meetings. My wife works 3rd shift at the hospital so I always did those things.

As I walked up to the bar area, I saw Brittany standing there in floral summer dress and tall leather boots. She looked like sexy 23 year old even though she is an early 30s mother of 2. She had that smile that drew you in and those eyes! Her eyes were incredible! She was dressed conservatively, yet so damn sexy without trying at all. When she saw me, she smiled and walked over to me, giving me a hug.

"Where is the wifey and kiddos?" She asked.

"Oh she is off today, so she is spending time with them in the play area and letting me be an adult!" I replied.

"That sounds familiar, John is off and finally home from a business trip. So he is taking the kids and I get to be an adult!"

"Awesome! Well I know no one here, so you mind if I hang out with you?"

"That sounds perfect to me" she said with a sexy smile.

Brittany flagged her husband down and introduce him to me. After a few pleasantries, he stated "welp got to go play with our kids, take care of my wife now" he said laughing while running off.

We both laughed as we moved to a table in the corner. We make small talk as we have several rounds of drinks. I can tell the buzz is starting to come on.

"Its nice seeing you as an adult that has no responsibilities for once" I say lifting up a drink. She laughed and said "yeah, it's nice to be able to unwind a little bit. It's an hard being everything to my kids while John is away. It's nice to be able to dress up and get tipsy and not feel guilty."

"Well I'm glad I can be the one you unwind with. You look stunning by the way" I say glancing over her body. "You do a great job staying fit!"

She blushed and smiled innocently at me "thanks you are too kind. I feel like a hot mess. But I do try and stay fit."

"Well your right about one thing, you are fucking hot!" I replied clearly checking her tits out and winking at her.

She bit her lip and smiled at me seductively. I felt her boot slide up my leg as she said "you really think I'm hot?"

"Brittany, you are fucking gorgeous and if we weren't married, I'd fuck you right now!"

'Shit, did I just say that out loud' I think to myself.

Brittany blushed again and leaned on her arms towards me. This shoved her cleavage up even more. "I'd fuck you right now."

"Fuck baby, hearing you say that turns me on. We are both married and our spouse are floating around here somewhere."

"Yeah I know, it's fun to think about though" she said giving me those fuck me eyes.

"These boots are so uncomfortable" she said as she took them off. "Nice having the bar in my house, I can go barefoot!"

As she sat back down, I felt her bare foot slide up and down my leg. She sat there with her head resting on her hand looking at me, watching how she was affecting me.

She could tell I was getting very turned on. I jumped when I felt her foot slide up my leg and rest against my semi hard cock.

"Ohhhh someone is excited to see me!" She moaned "you went to go talk somewhere more private?"

I did not move, but she felt my cock grow under her foot.

She stood up and began walking towards her master bedroom. As she looked over her shoulder, she saw me staring at her sexy ass swaying in that summer dress.

I didn't even think about what this would do to my marriage or any other consequence. I stood up and followed her.

Once we got to her master bedroom, she closed and locked the door. She pinned me against the door and we started making out. Her lips were incredible. The way she made out with me was like a woman possessed. She needed this! She needed to feel sexy! She needed more than she was getting!

I wrapped my arms around her and began rubbing my hands everywhere. Her sexy fit body felt amazing. Her tongue flicking into my mouth was so hot. I pulled up her short dress and cupped both of her ass cheeks with my hands, and felt that she was wearing just a lace thong.

" You are so fucking hot Brittany! Pull out your tits baby!" I moan as we make out.

Brittany steps back, and pulls her dress down enough to pull her tits out. She gets down on her knees and pulls my dick out of my pants. She moans as she sees my size and gets giddy as she licks up my shaft and takes my dick head in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, John is a lucky man! You are so good at that!" I say as I feel her mouth take my whole cock. I run my fingers through her hair holding it back so she can suck my cock. She feels my hips starts fucking into her mouth and she starts moaning on my cock.

"Fuck Brittany!!" I mean she stops sucking my cock and strokes up and down my shaft with her left hand. "does your wife give you a blow job baby?"

"No baby, she hasn't for years! Oh I love seeing your wedding ring on my cock!"

She smiles at me very seductively. She loves seeing the affect she has on me knowing my wife is close by.

I stand her up and strip her of her dress. I kiss her and move down to her tits. I suck her perky nipples in my mouth and I walk her back to the bed.

She loves feeling my mouth on her breasts. She wrapped her arms around my head. I push her back against the bed and climb on top of her. Her thong still covering her pussy. I rub my cock against it as I kiss up her stomach and breasts to her neck. She wraps her legs around my waist as we make out on her master bed. She loves feeling me grind my hard cock against her married pussy.

I grab her breasts as we make out. Twisting her hard nipples. I then kiss my way down her body. Loving every inch of her tone body. She arches her head back with her hands grabbing my hair as I pull her thong to the side and start eating her pussy.

"Brittany, your pussy taste so good, I moan as my face is buried in her pussy."

She moans out as I suck her clit and finger fuck her married pussy.

"Oh Mike, I'm cumming! SHIIIIIIIT!!!" she yells as her body shakes with an orgasm. "FUUUUCK, OH FUUUUCK!! BABY DONT STOP! Please dont stop!"

I reach up and pinch her nipples hard as she floods my mouth with her cum. I lock eyes with her! "Dont stop cumming for me slut!" I say. She came again instantly when she saw another man eating her pussy. Sucking hard on her pussy I run my hands over her abs. She moaned when she felt me notice them.

As she collapses, she says "baby, my husband has never been able to make me cum that fast or that hard! I need your married cock! I need you to fuck my pussy so bad!"

"Yeah? You need my cock you sexy whore?"

She looked at me with those fuck me eyes and moaned "please Mike, fuck me with you big married dick!"

I crawl up her and we make out again. Her tits pressed in my chest. She tastes her cum on my face.

I feel her slide her hand down to her pussy and pull her thong to the side.

I Lift off of her, and flip her around. She was shocked and excited that I was just taking charge and using her body how I wanted. I loved my cock up with her pussy and thrust inside of her. She moaned out as I stretched her wide. "Oh fuck! John is no where near as big as you are Mike!" she laughs through a moan. I grab her hair and pull her head back. She arched her back perfectly, giving me the best angle to fuck her pussy. Her perfect ass slapped against my stomach as I thrust hard. She moaned over and over as she had not been fucked like this since before she got married. She fucked herself back into me, matching my rhythm. She made sure to keep her thong pulled to the side,, giving me total access to her cheating cunt. She started to orgasm hard. Her head went into the mattress as she screamed out. Her body shaking with each wave of her orgasm.

She collapsed on the bed as I rolled her onto her back. She was panting hard as I claimed between her legs. I pressed my chest against her tits as I kissed her. I whisper in her lips while we kiss "Be my good little slut and pull those panties to the side!" She giggled as she felt the head of my cock against her pussy again. I thrust my cock deep inside her wet pussy.

I scream out "OH FUCK Brittany, your so tight!!"

I begin thrusting in and out of her hard. She moans out with each thrust. She wraps herself around my body holding on. She digs her nails in my back and bites my neck and she instantly orgasms on my cock. "Fuck baby I'm cumming!! I'm cumming on your cock baby!"

I feel her body shake underneath me with a huge orgasm.

I grab her legs and pin them to her chest. I start fucking hard and fast into her cheating pussy. The only sounds she can make are moans in pleasure. Her tits were bouncing with every thrust. Her eyes had a look of pure lust as she watched my cock own her married pussy. She reached down and started rubbing her clit. The look of her wedding ring on her pussy with my cock going in and out, drove me over the edge!

"Baby, I'm gonna cum baby! Your pussy is so tight!"

"Cum with me Mike!" She moans

"Oh fuck, baby I'm going to cum in your cheating, married pussy!"

"Yes baby, fill me up!"

We both start cumming at the same time. We both scream out as an orgasm rips through our body's. I flood her cheating pussy with my cum and continue to fuck it as deep in her as I can. I pinned her legs back so I could shoot every drop as deep as I could!

We both collapse from that huge orgasm.

She get on her knees and starts sucking my cock. "Can't let the wife know you just had a great fuck now can we? Got to clean this beautiful cock off!"

We got dress and went to find our spouses.

Later that night, I get a text from Brittany

"Thanks for an amazing fuck baby! We need to do that again😉 BTW John just ate my pussy and then fucked me! It was hot giving him sloppy seconds and he had no clue! Maybe I'll tell him one day. For now, you are my secret fuck!"

I replied "that's my good little slut!"