Fucking a Reluctant Lesbian Virgin

Story Info
Peter force fucks a reluctant lesbian virgin co-worker.
7.2k words
4.43
34.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking a reluctant lesbian virgin" continues the Story "Blackmailing the virgin".

There is non-consent, blackmail, gay sex, voyeurism, oral, deep throat, anal, ffm. If you don't like that, or don't like degraded or exploited men/women, skip this story please.


In search of variety

"It's disgusting," he thought. "No, not even that, it just doesn't turn me on. I tried to humiliate her, but she would do anything to please me." He looked down and saw Elin between his spread legs, sucking on his cock like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop it, Elin," he said and stood up. He walked over to the table where his clothes were and started to dress.

"Peter?" she asked, "Don't leave me, please!"

"Sorry Elin, it has been 3 amazing days..."

"Please, I'll help you get other women," she begged, clinging to his leg. "But let me be part of it!"

He looked at her appraisingly and rubbed his chin. "Ok, Elin. I'll think about it. But now let me go."

"Thank you, thank you, Peter. Here, let me help you dress!" she exclaimed happily and rolled his socks over his feet.

She brought his jacket as he headed for the door. Anticipating her intentions, Peter raised his arms and allowed her to pull the sleeves of the jacket over his arms. She knelt before him and kissed the back of his hand before playfully sucking on his index finger. He padded her head one last time and then walked out the door.

The sound of the V8 was somehow soothing as he drove aimlessly through the city. He passed his workplace and followed the impulse to turn into the parking garage. "Surprising how many cars are here, considering the work won't continue for another 3 or 4 days." He got out and went to the main entrance. "Closed, as expected," he thought, and turned to the side entrance he used when he worked as a watchman.

"It's open?" he wondered. He entered the building silently and walked up the stairs, stopping at each floor to listen for sounds. He reached the fourth floor when he heard voices and decided to sneak up on them. He moved from cubicle to cubicle, getting closer and closer to the voices. He peered through the gap between the padded wall and the corner pillar of the cubicle and finally saw them.

"That's Jeff, Dante and some woman," he thought, doing his best to listen to their conversation. He was close enough, the light was bright enough, and his phone was recording the trio as he watched.

"Susan, you can't do that to us!" Dante exclaimed, looking at the feisty blonde.

"Well, you surely didn't hold back when you had the upper hand, now did you?" Susan asked venomously.

"Come on, Susan, it was just a little fun..." Jeff said nervously.

"Fun? Fun?" she shouted angrily. "You think making me suck your dirty dick day after day was fun, Jeff? And you Dante? You think I liked your cock up my ass?" she asked, then laughed an ugly laugh. "Now I'm in charge and you two will do exactly as I say, or the evidence will find its way to the boss.

"Please, Susan, he'll fire us!"

"Please, my ass, or rather, your ass! So, Jeff, why don't you start by sucking Dante's dick?"

Susan stepped closer and unzipped Dante's pants, dropping them and holding up his limp cock up.

"On your knees, Jeff!" she commanded, watching the man go down. "And now, open wide!" she exclaimed, laughing again.

She pushed Jeff's head forward onto the half-erect cock, then forced him forward until Dante's 7 inches were fully in his throat. Her right continued to push him forward while her left nuzzled Jeff's cock out of his pants and began to stroke it, getting him hard.

She looked up at Dante's face. "Don't try to chicken out. We'll keep going until you shoot your load into his mouth!" Then she looked at Jeff with a grin, "And you're going to swallow every last drop of it!"

Peter could see Dante trying to hold back, saw the pain in his face, but then he came and Jeff almost suffocated as Susan pushed his head forcefully forward. Then it was over and Jeff fell onto his back, panting. Dante leaned against the coffee machine table. "His face is really something," Peter thought and chuckled softly.

"All right, Dante! Turn around and show us your hairy ass! And you, Jeff, get up here and spread that lube on your cock! That's my boy, now show him what it feels like to have an 8-inch cock up his ass."

Jeff was behind Dante, his hand on the other man's hips, looking at her. She laughed her evil laugh and held up a DVD.

"Fuck his ass or the disk finds its way to the boss!"

Jeff placed the head of his cock against Dante's rear entrance and began to slowly push it in. She dropped to her knees and watched closely as the sphincter was stretched. Dante's wincing reminded Peter of a small dog begging its master for a treat.

"Wow, that's not really arousing, but it sure makes me hard, wanting to force myself on another woman!" Peter thought, then blushed, ashamed of himself.

"Faster, Jeff, faster!" Susan cheered, "Oh, look, Dante's hard again. Looks like he likes your cock up his ass." She laughed and moved around, to get a grip on Dante's cock. She started stroking him and her flushed face looked up at Jeff. "Harder, boy, and faster! Or I'll find something to fuck your ass with!"

"What a sight!" Peter wanted to look away, but couldn't. Then, Jeff grunted and hammered into Dante one last time. Peter imagined the throbbing cock unloading cum, spurt after spurt. And as Jeff's warm cum went in, Dante shot his load onto the floor.

There was a noise to Peter's right and Jeff pulled out and started running for the exit, followed closely by Dante and Susan. Peter stopped recording and waited in his hiding place. A small silhouette emerged from the shadows and walked toward the coffee machine. Peter held his breath, "Who is it? Who is it?" He watched the figure kneel down, a finger scooping up some semen and licking it. She got up and wiped her finger on her pants as she looked into the darkness where Peter was hiding.

"Lucy? Belinda's assistant? Why is she even here?" he thought. He put his cell phone back in the breast pocket of his shirt, and started to breathe again, careful not to make a sound. She scurried off, and he followed her silently until she disappeared into the corner cubicle.

"That one belongs to Ted, the senior accountant..." he thought as he crept closer. Again, he used the gap that all of their cubicles had, to watch the young woman. It was by now a proven reflex that made him pull out his cell phone again to take a recording. "If that isn't interesting. She's using his account and his machine to access data only he can read. Oh, that's stock market news. Merger with another company next week."

Peter started to grin. His cock was painfully hard and his balls were getting thicker by the minute, but now he had the next volunteer to take care of it. No need to do it himself or use Elin again.

-----

He followed her across town until they reached a shabby part of town, where people lived in mobile homes and the streets weren't that clean either. He parked up the street as she slowed down and pulled up next to one of the smaller RVs. She got out and walked over to the door, carrying a six pack. He watched her through the cam on his phone, 50x magnification allowing him to watch her unlock the door.

"She's alone!" he thought with a grin. He leaned back, his right rubbed his cock through his pants. It had gone soft on the way through town, but the prospect of getting some pussy in a few minutes was already showing some results. His lips pulled back into a toothy grin.

"You look scary, Mister," a young girl commented and he looked down at her over the rim of his sunglasses.

"Mind your own business, brat!" he growled, and the big block V8 came back to life.

He circled onto the lawn and parked next to Lucy's old VW Beetle. He took his time uploading the incriminating file to his cloud storage, just in case. Then, he locked his car and walked leisurely over to Lucy's RV. He used the step to get up and knock on her door, then stepped back and waited. She opened the top half of her door and looked out.

"Hi, Lucy," he greeted her.

"You're that Peter from work, right? The one Belinda doesn't like?"

"Yes, and no. I solved the Belinda problem, but you... You, Lucy, you have a problem now. You see, I was at the company today..."

She squinted at him silently. He took his smartphone out of his pocket and pressed play, then showed her the recording. Her head dropped and she took a deep breath. She looked around, then opened the door and motioned for him to enter. He walked past her and looked around. "Clean!" he thought in surprise.

"Surprised?" she asked with a bitter voice. "I have to live in Tin Can Town, but I don't have to let my home look like it."

"Yes, neat!" he praised her.

She watched him in silence as he walked over to the sofa she had just used. He picked up her book and read the title, "How to Become a High Performer!". He chuckled and looked at her with a smirk. She looked down and blushed.

"What's wrong with trying to become successful?" she asked in a bitter voice.

"Nothing, Lucy, nothing. It's just that I read the same book and it turned out to be completely wrong, in every way."

"So, you're saying it's a waste of time and money?"

"Yes, something like that..."

"Tell me Peter, what do you want?" she asked, having had enough of his games.

He put the book down on the table and looked at her seriously.

"I want your mouth, your pussy and your ass."

"You... you can't be serious! I've never been with a man before and sure as hell don't plan to have you as my first!"

He leaned back and rested his arms on the back of the couch. "Well, little Lucy, it's either me or some oily prison guard.

She looked at him, and her tiny hands clenched into adorable little fists. He stood up to defend himself as she lunged forward to strike him. He caught her fists and pinned her to the couch, his knee in her back. He laughed out loud, his cock rock-hard again. This would be fun!

"I've a copy of the file on several servers and in cloud storage. Three of them are set to go live in a few hours from now. You please me, or you go to jail!" he hissed in her ear.

"Please, Peter, don't make me do this!" she said, sobbing.

He got off of her, panting heavily. "Get up, bitch!" he growled, watching her frightened face as she stood and faced him.

Her shoulders were slumped and her body shook from sobbing. She began to fumble with the button on her pants, taking several tries before the zipper was undone and she began to push them down. He noticed her black lace panties and licked his lips. She continued to remove her T-shirt. She stopped and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Don't stop, show me those tits," he commanded her in a hungry voice.

She opened the clasp between her firm breasts and let the bra slide down over her back.

"And now your panties! Get it movin'!"

Her fingers hooked under the waistband and she bent down, then took a step with her left leg out of the pile on the floor, then the right followed. Peter undressed quickly while she just stood there, looking down at the floor, shivering. His cock sprang free and she looked at it, gasping.

"It'll never fit!" she whimpered.

"Too tight is a flexible term," he said suggestively and stepped closer.

She turned away and held one arm in front of her breasts, the free hand covering her pussy.

"I like them shy," he breathed into her ear as he embraced her from behind. His throbbing cock pressed against her naked back and his right hand moved down, grabbing her crotch and massaging her clit hard, moving her hand with his.

"Was that a moan, Lucy?" he asked with a suggestive chuckle, kissing her neck.

She leaned forward, supporting herself with both arms. His hip moved back, and the length of his boner pressed into her ass crack. His hands cupped her breasts, caressing them. His fingers found her erect nipples and he rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. She moaned again and his right hand found her pussy already soaking wet. He hooked his index and middle fingers into her tight pussy, pressing her clit into his palm as they rhythmically pressed against her G-spot. She gasped loudly and her breathing became ragged and came in bursts. He found himself in a frenzy and couldn't stop, he continued roughly finger fucking her until her arms gave way and her body shook in a powerful orgasm. His hand was bathed in her fluids and a puddle formed on the floor.

He made sounds of unadulterated lust as his tongue licked the inside of her ear. His hip moved back to bring his cock into position. The two fingers parted her pussy lips and the head was slowly pushed in. There was no resistance, but the hot, tight pussy clamped around his shaft and he moaned as he shoved it forcefully in. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he reached the end of her pussy and his tip hit the cervix, but he began to move in and out like a piston and somewhere between the second and third minute, his cock slid all the way in.

"See, flexible," he whispered lewdly in her ear.

Her moans mirrored the rhythm of his cock hitting her deep inside. They were both sweating now and his hands moved from her pussy and nipples to claw into her hair. He hammered into her, all the way out and then all the way back in with all his strength. She began to sound like a bitch in heat, and as he shot his load into her, she arched her back and howled.

They lay there, exhausted, and he licked the sweat from her neck and the side of her face. She moaned; her eyes closed. He stood up and pulled his half-erect cock out of her pussy with a soft thud. Looking down, he noticed that her short, straight hair now had curls. Chuckling again, his right hand grabbed her head by the hair and pulled her in front of him. She was like pudding and he needed both hands to get his cock into her mouth. But then she dutifully began to suck him clean.

He was satisfied for now and just let her go. She collapsed onto the floor, unable to move. The afterglow of a strong orgasm was still visible in her relaxed face. He sat down on the sofa.

"And, was that so bad?" he asked her.

"I would have liked my first time to be with a man I love..." she said scornfully.

"It certainly didn't feel like your first time. You were no virgin and the way your pussy clamped my cock..."

She sat up, reached under the bed and pulled out a sybian. "That was my one and only sex partner so far!" she spat.

He leaned back and smiled at her. "Who would have thought that there were so many virgins in this day and age. Two virgins in one week. And the week isn't over yet."

She turned away and reached for her panties.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked in a low voice. "We just started, two more holes left to fill with my sperm."

She looked at him in shock and pushed two fingers into her pussy, coming back with the white, sticky load he had just shot into her. "You want to impregnate me?" she asked hysterically.

"Don't you dare me," he growled. "Now, come over here and massage my cock with your tongue."

She scowled at him, but came over and closed her lips closed around his cock. He watched her through half-closed eyes, his arms back on the back of the couch. "What a nice day..."

It wasn't long before his youthful cock was hard again. He watched as she tried to take him in as deep as she could, but was barely able to get it halfway in.

"Hands behind my back!" he commanded.

Her hands let go of his cock. "Now, they're out of the way," he thought satisfied, and his hands cupped her head. He pushed her forward when she went down and let go when she came back up. He did that several times until she ignored his presence, then he pushed forward with all his might when she tried to move back. He heard her gurgling, choking, but he kept pushing until he feared she would suffocate. Only then did he allow her to move back and gasp for air. But he wouldn't let her get his cock all the way out of her mouth. Then he impaled her head on his rock-hard cock again. Deeper and deeper he went. When her eyes began to pop out of their sockets, he let her gasp for air again. By the fifth time, she was weak, almost unconscious. This time, he got all the way in and began to face fuck her leisurely.

"See, if you don't gag, it isn't half as bad," he said with a mean laugh.

He turned her around and her head was bent fully back. He was fascinated as he felt his cock move down her throat. Then he stopped and held her in his arms until she was fully awake again. He kissed her forehead.

"Thanks for stopping," she said in a hoarse voice.

"Well, initiation was over, and I wanted you to enjoy my cuming in your mouth to the fullest," he said smiling as he laid her back down with her head hanging over the edge. His hands cupped her breasts as his boner moved into her mouth again. His balls slapped against her nose as he began to move faster, thrusting harder than before. He leaned forward, both his hands reaching for her crotch. He massaged her clit and her pussy with his strong fingers. He brought her close, her lust fueled by the continued stimulation of her clit, pussy and oxygen deprivation. He pressed in fully and spurts his cum into her. His hand squeezed her clit hard, getting her over the edge.

He stumbled backwards, his cock was full of saliva, and his cum was running out of her mouth all over her face. He was out of breath, his load gone, but his cock was still hard. She stirred weakly, but was unable to do anything at that point. Peter turned her over and began to massage her back entrance. He rubbed her overflowing pussy juices into her hole. She began to move aimlessly, murmuring a constant "No, please not, not the ass". His hand grabbed his cock, still slippery from earlier. The tip pressed against her asshole. He pushed his foreskin forward and pressed his cock inside. When he was halfway in, he began to pull out a bit and push in deeper and deeper. When his cock was finally all the way in, he looked into her face. Her eyes were wide open, and she was breathing in short bursts, almost hyperventilating. He pulled fully out, took aim and pushed forcefully in again. He heard a long, loud moan. Again, and again. She came and her eyes went blank. Her cramping muscles did their best to milk him, but he didn't give in. As the light slowly returned to her eyes, he began the same rhythm again. But this time, when she came, he didn't stop. She whimpered and drooled while he could only see the whites of her eyes the whole time, until he finally shot his sperm into her again.

-----

He woke up and stretched his arms and legs. She murmured something in her sleep but didn't wake up. Peter propped himself up on his elbow and looked around. Then he remembered. "Yes, this is Lucy's home." He looked at her naked back and felt his cock stir again. "How did we get into bed?" he wondered silently. He turned and looked out the window at the afternoon sun.

He managed to get out of her bed without waking her and hit the Johns. He got out and looked down at her. "Her ass was so fucking tight!" he thought and absentmindedly stroked his already half-erect cock.

The place wasn't big and he didn't take him long to find the data stick she had used this morning at the company. On an impulse he turned on her computer and was shocked. "No password? That's so careless, especially for someone who just demonstrated how to break into another's system." He shook his head and loaded the stick.

"This data, the exact numbers and knowing the text to be published. Pretty easy to make some money with that."

She stirred and he shut down her computer. Next, he put the stick back in her purse and walked over to her. She sat up slowly, wincing. Only to have his cock shoved back into her mouth as she yawned.

12