Fucking Bluffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "I know, babe, and that's perfectly normal. No judgment. You're in control. You tell me to stop, I stop."

She took a conscious breath, then nodded into the pillow. "Okay."

I leaned down and gave her one last kiss -- well, one last kiss there.

I made the decision to keep the pillow talk to a minimum. Ness ran hot and cold with compliments. Sometimes she loved them, and other times they made her deeply self-conscious. I was willing to bet that having her boyfriend sniffing around her shithole was going to push her way towards the latter. Without lingering or leering, I started in with a deep butt massage paired with kisses to her lower back and cheeks. Only a few moments into it, she shifted around to find just the right position for herself, then flipped on the large, vibrating toy. For my part, massaging became spreading, and down into her widening southern valley my nose, lips, and tongue ventured. She did tense up for a moment, but she didn't tell me to stop.

It's not like I minded eating Ness's pussy. It was just a little scratchy, and the pubes put a damper on the visual. Not so with her ass. It was perfect. I could hardly decide between closing my eyes and slipping into some hazy sexual nirvana, or keeping them wide open to burn every single second of the taboo act into my brain.

I kissed and licked in equal measure, and let my rhythmically massaging thumbs drift closer to her pussy. I made out with my Nessie's cute little asshole like it was the only thing I was ever going to do from then on; I even caught myself happily humming and chuckling now and again.

I didn't make her cum. Mr. Hitachi did that. She did cum, though, and my cock grew three sizes when I got to experience all of her shudders up-close and personal. She didn't tell me to stop eating her smooth, delicious ass until long after she'd come down. She was still trying to score points -- trying to get me to quit first. I didn't.

"Okay," she finally said. I moved my face away from her spit-soaked little treasure and eased up on the massage. She took some time to just breathe, then slowly changed positions. I crawled up the bed again, making sure not to move in for a kiss. Post-cunnilingus, I knew she'd always want a taste. I could respect that the ass was a different beast.

She reached out and caressed my cheek. "Thank you for being a gentleman," she said.

"Thank you for being open to something new," I replied.

"You... liked it?"

"I loved it. How was it for you?"

She took another moment; I could see that she was reflecting on the experience. For all of her "Seriously?" talk, she was taking things seriously, and I appreciated it. When her eyes came back to me, she said, "Honestly, it was mostly the wand... but I wasn't nervous anymore after a while. I didn't feel so self-conscious. It's like my body made the decision to trust you -- and I do."

"Thank you, babe," I said. "That means a lot. Is it okay if I tell you that you looked really sexy back there?"

She squirmed, but not in a bad way. "Yeah, it's okay."

"Well, you did. You are. When you came, it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life."

"Okay," she said, "that's enough. It's still a little weird to think about that part of me being sexy."

I nodded again. "I get that."

"Thank you, though."

"Just being honest." Then I decided it was time to nudge. "So... you'd be willing to try some more later?"

"If we take it slow," she said. "This isn't like in the front. I need to warm up to it. I need you to be loving."

"Am I ever not?" I countered playfully.

She smiled and shook her head on the pillow. "You always are," she said. "And actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. I think... you know, when you're going down on me, I want you to be rougher. Maybe that's the wrong word. I think my pussy -- my clit -- I think I need a lot of force and pressure."

"You want me to suck your cunt?" I asked bluntly.

Her expression shifted just-so -- like she'd been hit in the face with the horny stick. I'd pushed a good button, and maybe one she hadn't even realized existed. After the shock wore off, she nodded again, eagerly. "Yeah. I want you to suck my cunt, Robbie."

I pretended to mull it over. "Well, I suppose I could be persuaded to do that every now and again."

Her face fell; that had been a bad button. "Actually, I... you know, since we're talking..."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to eat my pussy more." It came out rushed; I was a little hurt she was still so insecure about it. "It's like you said before, about... that. Even though we haven't quite figured it out, I know I want it. I know I'll love it."

"So not just birthdays and Christmas."

She hit me, though there was no force behind it. "I have to admit, it didn't feel great to have you be so enthusiastic... back there -- because, well..."

It was my turn to take a conscious breath. It certainly grabbed her attention. I looked her right in the eyes, found her hand with mine, and took another risk. It was the night for it, after all. "You want the truth, babe?" I asked.

She almost cried, and so I almost did, too. She couldn't even say the word; she just nodded fearfully.

I shrugged, trying to reassure her that it wasn't such a big deal. "I like it smooth," I confessed. "Your ass is just perfect -- hairless and smooth. It looks sexy, and it feels sexy. I guess it's another one of my things. Sorry I have so many."

"Oh," she said -- like she couldn't figure out just how bad or not-bad it was. The sexual arms race was back on -- what exhibit were we on, again? I could see it in her eyes. Sexual desire had turned into game theory. It had turned into math. I wondered if there were people out there who found that sexy. I supposed there had to be. We're a profoundly fucked-up species, after all.

"So," she said, "if I were smooth down there, you'd like it more? You'd do it more?"

I shrugged again. "Babe, if you serve me up a fresh, clean, smooth pussy, I'll basically eat it whenever you want."

"Whenever I want?"

The third shrug was the charm. "Well, work sucks. Not enough time or energy. Weekends, though? Sure."

"Yeah," she sighed. "Work does suck. That's fair enough. But really? You'd eat my pussy, like, three times a day? Saturday and Sunday? Maybe Friday night sometimes?"

"You mean suck your cunt?"

I could feel her core heat up in response. "Yeah," she said, her voice getting thick, and taking on a dominant edge. "Suck my cunt."

"I would."

"Huh."

It was a very good "huh."

"Go brush your teeth," she said. "Then let's take care of you."

I didn't need to be told twice, and felt no need to hide my enthusiasm. I jumped off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. From behind me, she called out, "Maybe I'll suck your cock and stick a finger up your ass -- see how you like it."

"I think I'd fucking love it, babe," I called out.

"... Seriously?"

******

Gone were the days when you'd drive to a nearby college town or big city and find a sex shop. It would've made for a fun interlude; maybe I'd have run into a memorable employee. I always picture them as a younger, slightly butch, heavily tatted and pierced lesbian who's still super into helping boring straight people be a little less so. I'll confess that the idea of talking about my sex life with a sex-positive stranger turns me on a little bit.

Instead, reality being what it was, I simply went online and ordered a bunch of sex toys and lube. I got a full set of starter butt plugs, each one a bit bigger than the last, plus a few extras that just looked neat. I also invested in lube suppositories, a mini-syringe for getting the liquid stuff way up in there, and an enema kit. I wasn't quite sure just how paranoid an anal recipient Nessie would end up being, and I didn't want to leave her with any excuses as we slowly built up to my seven-incher fully embedding itself in her most private of places.

After dinner on Wednesday night -- the very day the boxes full of sex stuff arrived -- Ness got up off the couch, ostensibly to go use the bathroom. I didn't think much of it. When she returned, she walked right between me and the TV, wearing a skimpy, practically see-through babydoll tank top, socks -- not stockings, but socks -- that practically reached her ass, and absolutely nothing else. Her hair was up in a ponytail, completing the sexy, slutty babysitter or girl-next-door look. She put her hands on her hips and, without a hint of subtlety, directed my attention to her pussy -- her fresh, clean, completely smooth pussy.

Accuse me of many things, but never of not knowing what I like.

"Holy shit that's hot," I said, and I meant it. My cock agreed. It twitched in my pajama pants -- enough so that I think she saw.

She'd been fronting confidence before, but my words -- and my expression, and possibly that hint of motion in my pants -- filled her up with the real thing. "Time to eat the pussy, babe," she said. "Go get on the bed, on your back."

Even her using the word "the" instead of "my" worked for me. We just seemed to be syncing up with each other. There's no feeling quite like it, is there?

I did exactly what the lady said. Less than sixty seconds later, Ness -- still wearing those amazing socks, but sans the shirt -- was destroying my fucking face with her pussy, and I was loving it. I was completely liberated from the burden of foreplay; I latched onto her sex with my mouth, grabbed onto her toned thighs from the outside, and sucked her cunt almost as hard as she humped my face. Her fingers dug into my shoulders; my tongue dug into her furrow. Her perky tits bounced like crazy; usually she'd have been mauling them, but every bit of her strength and attention was dedicated to the wild ride.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

Ness's mindless mantra instantly became my favorite broken record -- lusty, earthy, primal, and yet still undeniably feminine. I think we both shut our brains off; it was absolutely incredible. She came three times, and I nearly died from both suffocating and drowning. The first orgasm took a couple of minutes, but the next two were all lined up and ready to go after that. She'd found her groove. Had I actually found her clit? Probably not, but we'd brute-forced it, and apparently that approach worked great for both of us.

After her cunt was finally satisfied, she dismounted, but then immediately lunged towards my face, kissing, licking, and sucking up every last bit of her juices. She ground her body into mine at the same time, reminding me that I had a cock, not just a tongue.

"I fucking loved that," she heaved into my ear.

"I did, too."

"Good thing," she replied, "because it's going to be happening a lot."

I shrugged. "Eh, I knew what I signed up for."

She broke out into a grin, and it was properly infectious. "Okay," she said cheerfully, "now you can play with my asshole."

The change in the dynamic was abrupt and undeniable; I was in charge. I told her to just relax for a bit, then went and retrieved the liquid lube, one suppository, and the smallest butt plug. When I returned, her eyes widened at the sight.

"It's okay, baby girl," I said. "I'm going to take good care of you." I sat down on the edge of the bed and patted my lap. "Over my knee, and then just relax and turn your brain off."

After one more tense moment, she nodded her head. "Socks off?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I really like them. Keep them on."

"Okay," she said with a smile. She pushed herself up, artfully tossed a pillow to roughly where her head would end up, then crawled over to me. After getting the pillow just right, she hugged it with her arms and obediently settled down and settled in. Those socks -- white, with dual pink stripes near the top -- didn't quite make it high enough to actually push up her ass cheeks, but that was the vibe, and it was a sexy one. Her ass was so high and perky that it looked like it was getting extra help.

I took my time with her, rubbing her naked back and ass cheeks, whispering soothing words of encouragement, and slowly introducing her little pucker to more lube and more pressure. For a long time, I just massaged it; when my fingertip slipped in, it was almost a non-event. She gave the cutest little huff: "Oh, goodness! Okay! That's not so bad after all!"

I tickled and teased her, inside and out. I kept caressing and shushing her, too, letting her know she was being such a good little girl for me. The suppository went in without a hitch, even when my finger pushed it in deep. It was just a normal one; the THC-laced ones were for the weekend.

My cock was swelling and twitching so much that it hurt, and there was simply no way Ness wasn't feeling it against her smooth, flat pelvis. Still, I think it, like me, was willing to be patient. It understood that we were heading in a very good direction. The goal was to turn Ness into my little anal princess, and slow and steady was going to win that race.

The first plug was small -- so small that the base needed to be comically large in comparison to prevent any embarrassing trips to the ER. Still, Ness gasped and groaned, then shifted uncomfortably once it was fully inside.

I kept rubbing her back as I checked in. "How you doing, babe?"

"It feels really weird," she said, "but I'm okay."

"You want the wand?"

There was a pause -- and, again, not a bad one. I actually found it quite lovable that she took seemingly simple sex questions so seriously. It told me that she was fully engaged. I like that. I don't like a checked-out partner, even if they're willing to let you do anything you want.

"I do," she said, "but I think I want you inside of me, too. Sorry if that's awkward." She meant logistically, and she wasn't entirely wrong.

"Sounds hot," I replied. "Missionary? Probably get the most extra pressure that way."

She nodded. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Lube up extra good."

"Of course, baby girl. And, Ness -- thank you so much. You're being awesome for me."

I heard the grin without actually seeing it. "You'll pay me back," she said.

"I will."

We made slow, gentle love that night, with the plug still inside of her, and with the magic wand eventually squished between our rhythmically humping bodies. I strained my neck and back, because I wanted to see every moment written across her face. It was beautiful. She was uniquely vulnerable, full of passion, and hungry for reassuring noises and kisses from the man who was diligently plowing her velvety tunnel.

For the very first time, she came with something in her ass. The symphony of emotions that played out in her eyes, on her brow, and upon her lips made me cum, too, and I finally collapsed down, my forehead hitting the pillow and my weight pinning her to our bed. We just stayed like that for a while, heedless of the giant, idle sex toy still pressing into us, my cock deflating and slipping out of her, and the mess upon the sheets that would surely get even worse as a consequence.

"I love you," she said, while caressing my sweaty back.

"I love you," I said in between kisses to her neck, cheek, and ear.

"I think this is going to be really good."

I didn't press for details. I just agreed and kissed her some more. Whatever "this" was -- whatever she'd meant by the word -- I wanted it, and her optimism was more than just infectious. It was downright religious. I wanted to believe, and I did.

******

It was really, really good -- and, as you already know, there's no big twist. You'll have to settle for a little one. The lead-up to it is that Ness would confidently tell me it was time to eat the pussy at least once a day -- and, true to my word, I happily ate it three times a day on the weekends.

Sometimes she'd be naked; sometimes she'd wear enough clothes to highlight the distinct lack of coverage on her sex. Sometimes she'd wear nothing but skimpy, low-cut panties. She flashed me her plugged ass a lot; I could hardly wait until she could take some of the special ones with the jeweled or heart-shaped bases. She was cumming with one inside of her most of the time, and, in exchange for my complete oral submission, I was getting complete anal submission from her. I knew that I couldn't abuse it, but it was still the deal of a lifetime.

Granted, she was getting her ass eaten on a fairly regular basis, too, so it was hard to call it a bad deal for her. She was a great girlfriend, though; I think she knew things were a little lopsided. I think that's why I got a blowjob and a finger up my ass about a week after our first over-the-knee session. She wasn't great at it, but the thought counted for a lot -- so much, in fact, that I fed her an extra-large load in short order. She swallowed it readily, and I had a feeling that she'd enjoyed exercising that extra power over me during the act.

On a Sunday afternoon about a week after that, a half hour or so after lunch, I decided to turn the tables on my beautiful girlfriend. She was reading a paperback while lounging on the living room couch, wearing tiny little shorts, matching socks, and a loose cami. I didn't really sneak up on her, but that was the vibe. I crawled onto the couch near her feet, then stalked my way up to her still-clothed pussy. I offered kisses to her bare legs, and kept it up until I was nuzzling her shorts. I could feel her heat.

"Um..." she said, and so I stopped everything.

She rested the book upon her chest and sighed. Our eyes met, awkward angles notwithstanding, and I saw sympathy mixed with guilt. I was being a good boyfriend, but she wasn't into it for some reason.

I tried for a soft expression in return. "You can talk to me, babe," I said. "It's okay."

She sighed again, rolled her eyes, and tried for a smile. "You're so gentle with me," she said, and it came out like a complaint. "I'm sorry. I don't hate it. I don't even want anything different. It just makes me feel like a bitch sometimes that you're always walking on eggshells."

"Guys and girls are different," I replied with a shrug. As I'm sure you've noticed, my nonverbal repertoire isn't robust. "I'm just working with what I know."

"Yeah," she said dejectedly. "They are. We are. I just... fuck! You know? 'Bro, suck my dick. Bro, bend over. Bro, want a blowjob?' Sometimes I wish I could be like that."

"It has its advantages."

She scoffed. "Putting it mildly."

"Well, okay," I replied. "Bro, why don't you want me to suck your cunt? I'll totally suck your cunt."

She laughed, but didn't seem happy that she had. "God dammit," she said. That was usually my line. "You're fucking funny, too. Like... fuck. It's like you're better than me, and it's only because you're a guy instead of a girl."

"Babe, I think you're being really hard on yourself."

She tossed the book onto the coffee table, folded her arms over her perky tits, and pouted. "I don't like the way I'm thinking," she said. "I know that sounds weird. It's the truth, though. I'm having all these stupid, girly thoughts, and I know they don't make any sense, but I can't stop feeling what I'm feeling."

"What are you feeling?"

"Insecure," she said. "Like you're only with me for the sex. Like I'm only good for sex. Even if I'm good at other things, it doesn't matter. You don't care if I'm smart, or funny, or anything else. You care that you find me attractive and that I'm sexually available, and that's it. And that's a no-win situation for you, obviously, because what are you going to do? Treat me worse to prove a point? There's nothing you can say. There's nothing you can do. Every nice thing you say or do is because you want to keep having sex with me. That's totally unfair."

"Okay," I said. "That's a lot."

"Can I say something horrible?" she asked.