Fucking Carly at the Gym

Story Info
Fucking a hot girl I went to High School with at the gym.
2.1k words
4.2
38.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a hell of a lot more confident in myself now after having such an intense fuck session with Caitlyn, my high school crush. I was a new man in the manner of speaking. I had finally lost my virginity at the age of 21. I knew for sure that I could sexually please a woman. Now I just need to find my next target. That wouldn't happen for another couple weeks. I did continue to fuck my Caitlyn multiple times during those couple weeks.

I found my next target. She was another girl I went to High School with, but I never had a crush on her, per se. I did notice her almost every day though. It was hard not to, when she had the body of a gymnast and wore super short shorts and tight t-shirts. Just about everyone who wanted to notice her, did. Her name was Carly. She was about 5' 4" and had b-cup tits. Her ass was nice and peachy looking! She had bright blonde hair.

She started at the gym that I frequented. I liked this gym because it was a lesser known one. It didn't have as updated equipment as some of the larger gyms, but because of that, it was less used. So it was a shock when I saw her walk in. Boy was it hard to keep a boner hidden wearing gym shorts.

She walked in wearing super skin tight yoga pants with a barely large enough sports bra. I could see her nipples poking out from across the gym. There were only 4 of us in the gym. I was on a treadmill facing the entrance she came in. There was a pair of girls using the dumbbells facing away from the entrance.

For whatever godly reason, she chose the treadmill directly next to me on the left. She could have chosen any treadmill out of the 7 they had in this place, and she chose the one next to me. I kindly greeted her and we both just did our thing for another half hour before she decided to start some small talk.

"This is a nice little gym here. I wish I found this a lot earlier." She started off.

"Oh yeah, I find this one nice because few people are members here, making it a lot more peaceful of a workout." I replied back.

"I hate all the other gyms in this town because no matter what you're doing, there are always a pack of guys preying on women like me." I took a couple side glances at her body now that she was a lot closer to me. She didn't seem to notice that, or she just didn't care.

"You won't get any of that here. Everyone who goes here sticks to themselves. We all respect each other's privacy." I said to her.

"I'd believe that if you hadn't just been gawking at my tits." If I hadn't caught myself on the arm-rails, I would have fallen flat on my face on the moving treadmill. I can only imagine what my face looked like right now.

I tried saying something in response, but nothing was escaping from my mouth.

"I'm only kidding." She said, cheerfully. "At least you were trying to be respectful about it. Not like the losers I was talking about earlier who would openly talk about my tits." She reached down and cupped them both. "They are nice tits though. I will give them that. What do you think of them?" She asked, turning to look at me, still groping her own tits.

All the confidence I had had the past few weeks just decided to jump overboard, leaving me just a gawking fool who couldn't respond to a simple question. "They are very nice." I managed to stammer out, after what felt like an eon.

"Would you like to see them?" I must have shook my head 'yes' because she grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and lifted up, exposing both of her beautiful tits. They were also pierced, which is what I must have seen from across the gym when she first walked in.

"Since you've been so sweet to me, and since I haven't felt a good dick in too long, how about I give you a private tour. Follow me." With that, she got off her treadmill and began walking to the shower rooms. It took me a little bit for my brain to catch up to speed with what was happening. Now that I was thinking more clearly, I quickly left my treadmill and promptly followed her sweet ass back to the shower rooms.

I followed her into an empty stall. She turned the water in the one next to us to create background noise. She then got down onto her knees and released my 7-inch dick from the loose confines of my gym shorts.

"That's such a nice thick cock you've got! I bet it tastes amazing too." With that, she engulfed half my cock in one go. She began bobbing her head up and down until my dick was fully engulfed by her mouth.

"Fuuuck your mouth is so wet! You're gonna make me cum." I held back her hair so it wasn't falling in her face. Didn't want her to be distracted by anything. I just let her do her thing, not knowing how involved she'd want me to be.

I was able to keep myself from cumming for a solid 5 minutes or so, until I knew I was on the brink of erupting.

"I'm cumming" I grunted out, doing my best to hold it back. And just like that, I came into her mouth. She took it like a pro. I didn't hear her gag once. After my orgasm was over, she removed her mouth from my dick and took a deep breath.

"Anyone tell you how tasty your cum is?" She asked me, staring up into my eyes while on her knees.

"I have been told that." I smiled down at her. "What's next?" I asked.

"Well, since you're all lubed up now thanks to my mouth, how about you stick that thick cock deep inside me. Show me what you can do with it." She stood up, turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the wall and stuck out her ass.

Her pants were still on, so I took the liberty of ripping them off. They were made of what seemed like a cheap fabric. "How rough do you want it?" I asked, so I knew whether or not I could fuck the shit of her ass. I was quite pleased with her response.

"Fuck me until I can't walk anymore." Without wasting another second, I shoved the full length of my dick straight into her soaking wet cunt.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" she screamed. "This is the biggest cock I've ever taken." That came as a shock to me. How was my 7-inches the most she's ever taken. I'm going to have to make a mental note to ask her about that after I finish fucking her pussy raw!

I just stayed in this position slamming in and out of her pussy. I was surprised I was lasting this long in her. Granted, I've had quite some practice up to this point, but I've imagined fucking this girl since I knew what sex was.

I began to feel my orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna cum." I said through gritted teeth. "Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want it, baby." Once I heard that, I immediately let open the flood gates. Nearly ten years jacking off at night to the thought of this moment came rushing out of my dick deep inside of her!

I kept thrusting in and out of her even after I finished cumming. I just didn't want this moment to end. Part of me thought it was a dream and at any moment, it would end and none of this would have ever happened. Thankfully that didn't happen, and I just kept fucking this girl's cunt.

Now that I was past my second orgasm, I knew I would have more control over when I came next. I started thrusting faster and harder into her and in response, her moans became louder. I would have been worried that someone might hear her, but being this deep inside her, I just didn't care.

All of a sudden, I felt her pussy squeeze tight around my dick as she started thrusting her ass backwards as I thrusted forwards. I knew that she was on the verge of climaxing.

"Ooooh God! I'm cumming all over that thick cock of yours! It's pounding me so hard! Fuuuccckkk!" I felt her cum as I kept fucking her. Her pussy got wetter and warmer, making me cum without even noticing!

"Fuuck you feel so good!" I moaned. "I could do this all day long!" I wish I could.

She looked back at me and winked, "I could certainly use a cock like yours more often."

"Anytime" I smiled back at her, as I continued pounding away at her. Finally, she had me pull out of her, quite reluctantly on my part. She must have noted the sad look on my face once my cock was free of your warm and welcoming pussy.

"Don't worry," She reassuringly said to me. "This fuck session isn't over yet. I just want a different position." She turned around and sat down on the small bench that was in the shower stall. She spread her legs apart and motioned at me. "I want you to eat me out! Show me what that mouth and tongue can do." I was happy to oblige.

I knelt down and began eating away at her wet pussy. It tasted even better than Caitlyn's. Fucking Carly has been everything I ever imagined. Even better, actually. I started getting more tongue inside her. As I did that, she wrapped her legs around me and held me there. I felt like I was being smothered alive, but I was okay with it. It just made me ravage her pussy even more.

The entire time she was moaning my name aloud and soon enough, she was cumming all over my face. She tasted amazing! I was able to slurp down all of her juices.

"Mmmmm, your juices are so fucking good!" I told her when I pulled away to take a breath. I didn't stay away long as I immediately dug my tongue right back into her pussy. She really did taste amazing.

I kept eating her out until she came for a second time. I decided then that I needed to feel the warmth of her cunt again. I stood up and in a quick motion, shoved the entire length of my dick deep inside. She was unprepared for this, having just come down from the high of an orgasm.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL!" She screamed. I pulled out all the way except the tip of my dick and rammed back inside of her. "That dick... is so... fucking hard! Really get deep inside me. Fuck the absolute hell out of me."

By now, someone had to have heard her screaming, but yet again, the idea of getting caught didn't stop me from fucking this girl! I just kept doing deep, quick thrusts into her. She kept moaning which put me closer and closer to my own orgasm. Not too long after, I sent another round of hot cum deep into her.

"I love the feeling of you filling me up with your hot, thick cum. Almost as much as I love that thick cock pounding my insides!" She got up and walked over to the running shower that was supposed to cover the noise of us fucking, but I knew damn well that it didn't.

I of course followed her over to here was washing herself off. I went up behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and played with them. I got a little adventurous and stuck a finger into her ass, to which I felt it squeeze against my finger. I turned her head towards me.

"If you want access to that hole, you'll have to take me out on a date first." She gave me a smirk and then winked at me. "And a workout at a gym doesn't count." She laughed after saying that.

"I'll take you on the greatest date of your life." I went to her front and played with her tits again. After about ten minutes of us 'showering', we dried off, got our clothes on and left. Carly of course had to wear a towel around her waist since I ripped apart her leggings to get to her fuck hole.

We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet again to fuck some more.