Fucking Daddy

Story Info
Dani get a suprise in the bath.
802 words
3.59
200.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All events that take place in this story are truly fictional and are no way supposed to endorse or represent true life events. Fiction is fiction, it is not meant to re-tell true stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad!" I yelled, "I'm home!" I walked though the front door and frowned.

My dad was usually sat in front of the football when I came back from cheerleading, but today, he wasn't. I stood in front of the mirror in the hallway, looking at myself from all angles.

My uniform was tight around my body. Clinging onto my 34C tits, and hugging my tiny waist. The top barely covered my flat stomach, showing just a tiny flash of tanned skin every time I moved. The skirt glimpsed over my ass, just covering it. I spun enjoying the air swirling round my legs.

"Evening, gorgeous."

A deep voice behind me made me jump.

"Hey, Dad!" I smiled at him

"I was just about to phone for a takeaway, Dani. Do you want anything?"

"No thanks Dad. I had some chips on the way home."

I disappeared into my room, and before long I had run myself I hot, deep bath. The hot water was stating to make me wet, at 18 years old and definitely not a virgin; I was craving a good hard cock.

I found my hand creeping down to my slit. I ran my finger up and down, coating it in my juices before rubbing round on my clit.

I rubbed hard and fast until I began shaking.

"Quite a little slut you are poppet."

"Dad!" I tried to cover up with bubbles. "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

My dad didn't say anything; he just continued staring at my body under the water. Only then did I realise that it wasn't just me that was naked, except from a robe, my dad was also naked.

His semi-hard cock peeked out from under his robe. I found myself strangely aroused my seeing my dad's cock.

I could see my dad's cock getting harder for each second he stood in my bathroom. I knew exactly what to do to get him.

"Could you pass me that towel, dad?" I said, as I stood up, water dripping from my tits, and trickling off my shaven mound.

Instead of grabbing my towel, my dad lifted me out of the bath and threw me onto the ground.

I had never seen him so angry in my life, but I could see something behind the anger, painful lust.

"My daughter, the slut. I know all about you, shagging all the lads on the football team. Is that all the cheerleaders are now? Cheap whores?" My dad was shouting down at me.

"Well, Dani. If you are such a good slut, prove it to Daddy. Suck my cock."

I was genuinely confused. "Dad...?"

"You heard me, bitch. Suck my cock like the slut you are." He pushed his cock against my lips.

When I opened my mouth to protest, he rammed it down my throat, making me gag.

He grabbed my hair and thrust his dick further down my throat.

"Now suck my dick like a good little whore." He growled down my ear.

I began sucking at my dad's cock, like a lollypop, licking up and down the shaft. I took his balls in my mouth and sucked hard, making him wince in pain, before resuming sucking his dick.

I tickled his balls with my fingertips, and felt something building.

Suddenly, my mouth was full of his salty cum; I gulped it down before rubbing his cock gently as it deflated.

I knew my dad was now putty in my hand, as I stood up and led him to the master bedroom.

I silently lay down on the bed, and spread my legs.

"I have been waiting so long for this Dad." I smiled him at him as he licked up m slit.

His gentle tongue made me quiver. He continued to lick up and down, from my asshole to my clit, then he swirled round and round my clit, teasing the little nub as it began to press out for attention.

He pressed his mouth down on it and began to suck hard.

"Oh, Daddy..." I knew it could not take me long to cum. I had always been a sucker for a tongue fucking, and this time I was really horny for it.

"Dad, I'm gonna... I'm gonna.... ohhhhh......" I sprayed my juices onto his face.

He came up to my mouth and kissed me passionately, tasting my pussy juices mixed with his cum still in my mouth.

His cock had re-hardened, and he brought it down to my slit. I could feel it rubbing up and down teasing me...

To be continued...