Fucking Family

Story Info
He doesn't know her name or how they're related. Oh well.
1.6k words
4.15
27.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family reunion. AKA, the last place I wanted to be. My family was the most fucked up bunch of people, but once a year everyone came together over barbecue, Spades, and free liquor. I got hugs and kisses from relatives that wouldn't let me stay with them when I was on the streets, same folks that couldn't be bothered to give me five dollars to feed myself. Today, however, none of that matters. Today, we were a family that loved one another unconditionally.

I told moms I wasn't going. Like she did every year, she pressed the issue until I caved in. And just like every year since I was sixteen, I sat at a picnic table alone with my headphones in.

The reunion was in Chapwell's park. Somebody got permission for us to use the field for our gathering, the space plentiful for picnic tables, a big grill, lines of food tables, cards and dominoes tables, plus space for the kids to play football and run around without disturbing the adult's fun. Some of the cousins had made it their business to set up a hoop in the parking lot. I made it my business to stay away from it all.

"You want a plate, baby?" Auntie Yandy asked me. She was fanning herself with one of those fans they give you in church. It had the face of some old lady in a huge, pink hat.

"Nah, I'm fine."

"Why don't you go talk to your cousins? They ain't seen you since you got out."

"I'll be over there in a minute."

"Alright now. I love you, baby. You look so handsome."

She gave me a wet kiss on the cheek and waddled away. Same woman that had called the police on me when me and her son got into it over some kiddy shit as teenagers.

I realized my beer was empty. I threw the bottle away and found the closest cooler to grab another one. As I was taking my first swallow, I noticed an uncle trying to wave me over. I pretended not to see him.

"Can you hand me one?"

I reached into the cooler and pulled out another freezing wet bottle. When I looked up to hand it to the voice that had asked for it, I was stunned by the thighs in my line of sight. They were thick and moisturized, gleaming in the July sunlight. My eyes traveled up the romper she wore, which was practically booty shorts the way the gray fabric was riding up in her pussy, her cameltoe prominent. I snapped my attention to her face, realizing this was probably family I was staring at.

She looked familiar. I tried to remember what family member she was, whose house I'd seen her at, but it was a memory too far away to capture.

I twisted the cap off the beer and handed it to her. She thanked me, raising it to her lips.

"Why aren't you mingling?" she asked.

"I am, telepathically."

She smiled. "Still sarcastic, I see."

Obviously I had known her for her to know I was sarcastic, I just didn't remember her. Life had been rough for a couple of years. I must've just forgotten her along with a lot of other childhood memories. I wanted to ask who she was, but I didn't want to make her feel bad about me forgetting her.

"How's your mom doing? I haven't had a chance to talk to her. She been at the card table all day."

"They are rabid over there. She's good though. Dragged me here kicking and screaming like she always does."

"How was it last year? I heard two fights broke out."

"I wouldn't know. I dropped mom off, stayed maybe ten minutes, and left. Why didn't you make it?"

"I had exams."

College girl. Which relative did I know had left for college? None came to mind.

"Did you eat?" she asked.

"Nah. I'm good with these." I held up my Coors.

"I need real nourishment. Come with me. I don't wanna go alone."

She led the way to the food tables, my eyes inadvertently falling to her ass. It was a little booty that fit her little frame with enough jiggle on it to be an attention grabber. I immediately looked away when I realized I was ogling over someone I shared the same blood with.

I held her beer for her as she began making two plates of food.

"One of those better not be for me," I said.

"Don't worry. It's not."

We went back to my lone picnic table and she ate while I watched. She finished one plate and started on the next one. She was little but had a big appetite. Liked to see that.

"You want some?" she offered.

"Nah, I'm good."

"You sure? You're staring like you want some."

"I'm staring at you. I'm trying to figure out where you putting it all."

She wiped barbecue sauce off her fingers. "I recall you saying something like that to me before."

Damn, her bringing up past memories of us was boggling my mind. Who was this girl?

"You still smoke, right?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Let's go to my car. I don't want nobody begging for a hit."

I followed her to the parking lot to a silver Lexus. She was a college girl plus she was riding good. Whoever she was, she was definitely a family member that was trying to make something of herself.

She pulled out a blunt from her purse and sparked it. We were passing it back and forth for a good minute before the effect hit me. The weed was trash, but it did do a little something.

"You wanna hear something funny?" she asked.

"Sure."

She took a hit of the blunt then handed it back to me. "I came today hoping I'd see you."

I wish I could've returned the sentiment, but I had no idea which cousin this was. She wasn't ringing any familial bells.

"Is that right?" was all I could think to say. "Why did you want to see me of all people?"

Her hand was suddenly on my cheek, turning my face to hers. She pecked my lips, super light, super sweet, her lips so soft I wanted more than that little peck, but my rational mind was invading the moment.

"We're family," I said as a means of protest. It was said so weakly it was hardly a protest.

Her hands were on my belt next, undoing it then my zipper. We both looked around outside before she got in my lap. The legs of her romper were loose enough to pull to the side, no panties on underneath. She sat on my dick, sliding it up inside her. Damn, I wanted to savor it but wasn't no telling when someone might walk past and see us.

She rode it up and down, but it wasn't enough for me. It had been a while since I'd had some pussy, and now that I was in some I needed to beat it. I wrapped an arm around her little waist and lifted my hips, ramming into her at my own rough and fast pace. I yanked at the front of her romper, trying to free a titty. I didn't mean to rip it, but my urgent motion did just that, but I couldn't bring myself to care as my mouth locked onto an erect, pierced nipple. She held onto me for dear life as I fucked her pussy, that thang getting wetter with each pump in her. It crossed my mind to pull out when I felt myself about to cum, but the thought was instantly forgotten. I buried myself deep in her as I came hard as fuck, my hands tight on her ass, holding her right there. I might've groaned like a wild animal if her titty wasn't in my mouth.

When the orgasm subsided, she lifted to get off of me. I held her there, not ready for it to end.

"Somebody might see us," she said.

I let her go and she got back in the driver seat.

"You came in me," she said, straightening her clothes. The front of her romper was ripped to the point that she couldn't cover her titties.

"I didn't mean to," I lied.

"Yes, you did. I hope you're ready to be a daddy."

I was in the euphoric place that came from nutting. I wasn't worried about a thing, including the possibility that I might've knocked her up.

"Open your legs so I can see it," I said.

"See what?"

"My cum leaking out of you."

She smiled and turned in her seat, opening her legs, moving the fabric aside. She spread her pussy lips. There in the pinkness of her pussy hole was the white fluid, the product of our fucking.

I slid two fingers over the sensitive flesh. She moaned, her legs squeezing closed.

"Imagine if I really knocked you up," I said. "I'll have to go ring-hunting this weekend."

"We're getting married?"

"If you end up pregnant, hell yeah. My kid's not coming into a broken home."

"Well, I guess I'll keep you updated." She tried pulling the torn fabric over her titties again to no avail. I pulled my sweatshirt off and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said. "I have a class in thirty minutes. I need to get going."

"Give me a kiss."

She leaned over and kissed my lips with her juicy ones. Those lips were like an elixir.

I got out the car. "Have fun studying while I'm dripping out of you."

She grinned, starting the engine. "Have fun picking out a carseat."

Her music came blasting out her car radio and she zoomed off. I returned to the reunion, a big smile on my face, happier than hell that I had shown up.