Fucking Her Boyfriend's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keen to proceed, he helped Terian remove Rhythm's shirt and jeans, paws gentle upon her body as the males exchanged intimate kisses, Silas sharing Terian with Rhythm. Though the lion seemed hesitant to touch his lips to Rhythm's, his paws were bold and eased her back on the bed as Terian dipped his muzzle between her thighs, up to her pink panties where a spot of moisture showed through. Tail lashing, Terian dove into the sweet spot, tugging aside her underwear to dive his tongue into her passage. She moaned, arousal mounting like the crescendo to a track, hips bucking up to his eager muzzle.

Out of her sight, Silas dropped to his knees, removed the rest of his clothing and helped Terian with his, stroking his partner's balls and hardening cock with a lover's caress. He knew every spot that would get him riled up for fun, not that any of them needed any encouragement. It was better than Terian could have imagined. Testing his partner, Silas eased a finger into Terian's tail hole, pushing in up to the knuckle as Terian groaned, ripping Rhythm's underwear off so that he could lap over her clit.

Surprised when Terian suddenly pulled back, Rhythm lifted her head, muzzle flushed beneath her light-coloured fur. Had she done something wrong? Terian, however, only rummaged through the drawer of the bedside table, withdrawing something with a pleased murr that rumbled through his chest. Silas caught Rhythm's eye and winked: he knew what was coming better than her. Just what had the two of them planned?

Terian knelt on the bed beside Rhythm and kissed her cheek softly.

"I thought you may like to be in charge here," Terian blushed, offering the sergal a hard, silicon object. "From what you said when we were just getting to know each other...this seemed like something you would like. I bought it for you before."

Rhythm took object curiously, turning it over in her paws. A feeldoe strap-on? With a bulbous end that locked into her pussy, part with pleasurable nubs would press against her clit while the phallic end was designed exactly as it was intended to be used. Terian rested his paws on the sergal's hips and kissed her throat and along the line of her jaw.

"Almost like you're roleplaying as a feminine guy," Terian chuckled, curving his paw to fit the shape of Rhythm's cheek. "But this is all about you. Just do what you feel comfortable with, Rhythm. You shouldn't push anything."

"Are you offering?" Rhythm quipped mischievously.

In response, Terian turned on to all fours, lifting his long, powerful tail to present himself. Worked up from Silas' teasing, he arched back, presenting as if he wanted nothing more than to be mounted and fucked. What sergal could resist the opportunity? Taking the offered lubricant that Terian had retrieved from the drawer, Rhythm clumsily smeared it along the length of the toy before slipping it into her pussy. Her juices flowed freely enough that it pushed into her cunny easily, the nubs grinding in a way that made her pant keenly. Two lubricated fingers pushed past Terian's anal ring and he grunted, relaxing to allow her entry. While the sergal prepared her partner for the evening, Silas took up position in front of Terian, offering him a mildly barbed feline cock to suck.

Watching Terian eagerly swallow the flesh-coloured length stirred something within Rhythm that she could not explain. Kneeling up behind Terian, she pressed the rounded, tapered tip of the dildo to his tail hole, easing in with a low moan as the toy stimulated her clit. Why had she never tried something like this before? It could not be like what males experienced...but if felt damn good, even if she did say so herself. Holding the male's hips as she had hers held in the past, she dug her nails in lightly, moving in a slow, gentle rhythm.

Shuddering, Terian sucked Silas' cock, wrapping one paw around the lion's slim thigh. The warm, panting bodies overcame his senses and he did not know whether to push forward to take Silas' cock into the back of his throat or thrust into Rhythm's motions. Having a toy was very different to taking Silas' length, but just as pleasurable with the right fur. And he had two of them. His skin flared with heat and he groaned, sending small vibrations through the lion's member, Rhythm pushing over him with a needy whine.

It had been too long since she had given herself personal attention and the sergal clenched her jaw, riding the waves of pleasure rolling through her body. The toy sat neatly within her pussy so that she was comfortably full but not stretched, encouraging her to thrust more forcibly and swiftly than her earlier, tentative rocking. Tracing her fingers over his short fur, she held on to his tail, wrapping one arm around it, and drove in roughly, taking her cue from how Terian moaned and bucked beneath her. It was good to be on top.

Terian's tail pressed to her chest and she thrust with all the power she had in her slim form, using him as leverage to strengthen her motions. It was too easy to allow herself race closer to the edge and she anticipated it, nerves sparking as the waves ebbed ever closer. The nubs were delicious and felt especially delightful when she ground deep into her partner, pausing her thrusting in lieu of her own pleasure. Driving forward with enough force to push Terian's muzzle down on Silas' cock, the black fur gagging, Rhythm gasped, teetering on the very precipice of climax.

She hit orgasm with a rush like plummeting down the first drop on a rollercoaster, whole body searing with sensation. Her nerves were on fire and she ground into Terian as she felt him arch back, eager to prolong her ecstasy. She had never had an orgasm so strong and it left her feeling as if she had run a marathon, every muscle weak and akin to jelly after over-use. She sensed rather than saw Silas pumping into Terian's muzzle to unload his balls, spurting thick seed straight down the black fur's throat. She wondered what it tasted like. Strangely, she did not feel the slightest shred of jealousy and her arousal flared to greater heights instead of diminishing.

Exhausted, Rhythm withdrew the toy from her partner and pussy, dropping it on the floor where it skittered aside. She ran a paw down Terian's back, loving how he moved into her touch, and chuckled breathlessly to herself, though there was no reason for her mirth, only happiness. Every muscle relaxed and she sprawled upon the bed, head falling back somewhere below the pillows. Silas exuded a similar air of contentment and he opened his arms to invite Rhythm closer, Terian nestled up to his other side, still aroused and hard. Rhythm smiled.

Pulling the lion to her in a tight hug, Rhythm held his muzzle gently in the crook of her neck, listening to him purr. Everything was as it should be and more. Silas reached over to stroke Terian's erect member as he rolled on to his back, groaning at the light soreness from his tail hole, wickedly accompanying the teasing. There was more to come, especially for him, and the night was far from over. She would get to know Silas and maybe, just maybe, they could make something work. Either way, Rhythm's heart beat warmly against her breast in anticipation of what was to come, the new friend she had, all the fresh experiences to come and everything she had to learn.

The sergal's lips pulled up in a grin and she bumped her nose cheekily against Terian's cheek, one paw smoothing the lion's fur down into place.

"Let's give this a shot."