Fucking Her Teacher

Story Info
Horny girl bangs her crush in his classroom.
1.5k words
3.99
25.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy is enjoying herself very much. The 18 years old lacrosse captain is sitting at the front of her history class, staring at her cute teacher. At 30 years old, Mr Thompson is quite young for his occupation. Not to mention very kind and funny, possessing an excellent sense of humor. His eyes are filled with warmth and he always makes an effort to get to know each and every student well, so he could advise them. With his guidance, she has gotten excellent results in history.

Right now she wants him to help her with something else though. Namely, scratching the itch in her cunt. He isn't good-looking in the archetypal masculine fashion, but always has an adorable expression that endears him to many women, including Cassidy. The teen girl is the principal's daughter and as such has a lot of clout around here. And that clout is something she intends to exploit right now to get what she wants. To have the virtuous Mr. Thompson stuff her vagina with his appendage.

As she watches and listens to him, the girl rubs her thighs together, sticking a hand between the two firm legs. Her muscular thighs trap her hand between them as she uses it to caress her pussy through the short skirt. Rubbing her vulva at first, she shifts, moving her fingers over to stroke the clitoris too. She could feel the nectar from her forbidden tunnel seeping out, as her pussy begins to leak. Her hand registers the heat as her cunt gets warm.

The teen patiently waits, pacing herself. Edging, Cassidy brings herself close to orgasm before stopping repeatedly, holding back on her climax. She wants to release her cunt juice all over his tool later. Eventually, the bell rings, signaling the start of lunch break. People around her start filing out immediately, heading to the cafeteria, library or sports hall. Cassidy's now the last one remaining, going over to pull the drapes shut and then heading towards her older crush.

"Cassidy!" John Thompson calls out as she approaches his desk, swaying her hips. She looks at him with barely concealed lust, her tight, form fitting blouse accentuating the swell of her large breasts. An equally tight short skirt tapers over her huge, firm ass, revealing the outline of her asscrack, reaching down to cover less than half of her milky thighs. She is an incredibly sexy and also smart young woman.

"You see, Mr Thompson," the straight A jock begins, leaning over the desk, planting her hands on it. This movement pushes her ample chest forward, giving him a clear view. She is not wearing a bra. "There is something I need your help with." John gulps, willing himself to calm down. The sight of this gorgeous athlete's boobs is quickly arousing him, making his cock stiffen underneath the slacks. Cassidy notices this, smiling with satisfaction.

"Um, well, go on then," he stammers, feeling nervous. He's a naturally shy person but has never, ever been made to stutter by a student before. "I mean, you're an excellent student. Couldn't be too difficult." She grins, delighted by his compliment. The girl then places one hand on his cheek, before walking around the desk to lock the door and maneuvering him to the wall. Placing another hand on the wall behind his head, she keeps him trapped there, using the hand that cupped his cheek to tilt his chin up.

"I have an itch that needs scratching, Mr Thompson," she whispers, now leaning forward to kiss him on the tip of his nose. "You can reach it with your cock." He gapes at her in shock, mouth hanging open, enabling her to thrust her tongue inside it. He tries to flee but she removes a hand from his face, shoving him into the wall. Once he's dazed, she reaches down to fondle his genitals, grabbing his balls. Cupping them, she squeezes very gently, making him moan.

"P P Please stop this, Cassidy," he begs her. "This is inappropriate. You're my student." Cassidy responds by lightly slapping his cheek, stinging him. Shocked, he could offer no resistance as the much stronger individual keeps him pinned to the wall with one hand while the other starts pumping his dick through his trousers. The horny athlete strokes her crush's dick, pumping it lewdly, staring at him with lust in her eyes.

"If I tell my dad you molested me, he'd fire you," she threatens him. "Unless you want to find a new job with that sort of thing on your record, I suggest you start putting out and accept your place as my sex slave." Defeated, he allows her to unzip his pants, yanking it and the boxers down, revealing the fully hard 5 inches. Wrapping her fingers around it, she masturbates him. Her fist slides up and down his pole, jacking him off happily.

Getting down on her knees, she looks up at him. "You better stay still and let me suck your cock, or else I'll make sure you won't be able to get another job anywhere," the girl bluffs. Then, she engulfs his cock with her mouth. She wraps her lips around the head, sliding them down to the base of the rod. Cassidy teases the underside with her tongue, attacking the nerve center before bobbing her head back and forth along the length of his tool.

"Oh, god. Oooooh. C C Cassidy, please stop," he asks, worried that someone might come by, even though the door's locked. He leans against the wall, trying hard to remain standing, worried about his legs giving out from underneath him. The teenager skillfully sucks his dick, demonstrating her blowjob prowess, giving excellent fellatio. The man has been blown before by a female security guard who works at the school. She also deflowered him the same night.

But the guard's blowjob and even her cunt felt nothing as good as the one Cassidy is giving him right now. It can never possibly hope to compare. He gasps, making louder noises as Cassidy fellates him expertly. She is making loud slurping noise as she devours his dick hungrily, greedily stuffing her mouth with his appendage. Sucking on the teacher's equipment like a lollipop, the pretty girl maintains the frenzied pace of the sloppy blowjob.

She then gets up and turns around, hiking her skirt up and sliding her lace panties down to her ankles, revealing a moist, hairy pussy and muscular ass. Resting her forearms on the table, she thrusts her large buttocks out towards her adorable teacher. "Fuck my pussy, Mr Thompson. If you don't fuck me now, I'll tell people you sexually assaulted me and make sure you get registered as a sex offender."

Grabbing her firm asscheeks, the man lined up his cock with the entrance of her tunnel, poking the cockhead in. He moans in pleasure as her love canal swallows his penis inside, the wet folds bunching around him. The girl's cunt sheathes him completely, spasming around his tool as he holds on to her ass, starting to slam into her with his tool. He thrusts, drilling the twat with his appendage.

His equipment is caressed by the insides of her vagina as she rams back at him, meeting his thrusts. He pounds her snatch, enjoying the friction between his cock and her pussy. "You like this, don't you? You like having sex with your slutty teacher? Tell me." John couldn't believe the filthy words he is spewing out of his mouth right now. All he can think about is how much of a whore he is, allowing his student to get in his pants this easily.

"Ohhh yes. Aaaaah," Cassidy moans as he keeps fucking her pussy from behind. "Oh, you're such a slut Mr Thompson. Such a slutty teacher. Urrrgh. Ooooh, your dick is so hard for me, you fucking whore." The two fuck each other harder, moving faster every second. "Fuck my ass, Mr Thompson. I want your slutty cock in my ass." He eagerly obliges, withdrawing his slutty dick from inside his dominant student's cunt. It is very well lubricated with this she-devil's juices and he can easily slide it inside her powerful asshole.

"Oh yeah! Ohhhh. Oooooh your ass is so tight," he moans loudly, crying out her name as her asshole sucks him in, clenching around his shaft rhythmically. She rams her muscular butt backwards, her buttcheeks slapping against his groin. Her ass milks him, the insides of the dirty tunnel squeezing his prick, pumping him mercilessly. The whore can do nothing more than keep on fucking her the way she wants, the way she deserves.

He drills her asshole, seesawing in and out repeatedly, thrusting as hard as he could and still failing to match her strength as she rams back at him. It doesn't take much longer before John is completely overwhelmed and ends up spurting a massive load of warm cum deep into her bowels. Her asshole keeps on contracting around his prick, squeezing more ropes of semen out of him. She milks him until his balls are empty of cum, having pumped all of his semen inside her ass, triggering her own orgasm with the dirtiness of it all.

"From now on, you're going to fuck me whenever I want. Got that?" Cassidy says to him with an arrogant smirk on her perfect, pretty face, his cum leaking out of her asshole.

His mind broken by her powerful ass, he dumbly nods, completely fucked out of his mind.